The Westside Warehouse

$3k - $3k For 100 Guests
Up to 225 guests

$3k - $3k For 100 Guests
Up to 225 guests

The Westside Warehouse is located in the heart of Atlanta’s west-midtown creative district - one of the most up-and-coming locations in the city. Our converted warehouse boasts soaring cathedral ceilings, exposed iron beams and epoxy concrete floors. The industrial aesthetic is softened by handcrafted rustic details and antique French doors. Elegant and eclectic lighting fixtures add a pop of quirky personality that is unique to our space. With 6,400 square feet of interior space, and an additional 800 sq ft of intimate covered patio, The Westside Warehouse is the perfect setting for your next social or corporate event.

Now offering virtual tours... From the comfort of your own home! Please contact us to schedule yours today!

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$3,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Garden
Loft

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What bar services do you provide?

Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Decor
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
July
December

Sarah K. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Anne Flaire is simply the best.

After thoroughly researching hundreds of wedding venues in the Greater-Atlanta area, my husband and I decided to schedule a tour at The Westside Warehouse with owner, Anne. The venue speaks for itself. Minimalist, industrial, modern, moody... a canvas for so many opportunities. Equally important, Anne was warm and personal. Over the course of many, many emails, Anne was incredibly flexible, accommodating, and responsive. Amidst Covid-19, Anne worked with my husband and I to modify our small wedding into what became a simple elopement. Our wedding planner and photography team have also communicated how much they too love The Westside Warehouse. Email Anne! Irrevocably our best decision through the whole process.
  • Kyle
    Kyle S. Married on 11/14/2021

For real, no need to keep looking, Westside Warehouse is your venue

My wife Anna and I feel like we found the perfect hosts and venue for our wedding. Anne and Julien were so inviting, courteous, and flexible from the first time we toured the space, to the day of. Some of the many highlights I’ll share;

Anne and Julien made it some easy on us to create the wedding we envisioned. They consistently asked us if there was anything we needed and even offered direction based on their experience.

They allowed us to use any of the furniture they had in house and even came the day of the wedding to set up pieces based on our scribbled blueprint.

The days leading up to the wedding Anne was emailing us to offer up last minute things for us to not have to worry about; left over flowers, ice, extra drinks…. Just a subtle way to let us know she was thinking about us and wanting us to feel at ease. We definitely trusted them and had no doubt we were in good hands. And Julien is such a pro. No questions we had went unanswered, and he had so many great ideas.

During the wedding, I would see Anne walking the floor just to make sure everyone was okay. She was attentive all the way through and genuinely enjoyed seeing us take in our big day.

My wife and I have already and will always refer anyone venue shopping to Anne and Julien at Westside Warehouse. We cannot thank them enough for being such a vital part of our wedding.

The Westside Warehouse's reply:

Thank you so much Kyle! You and your family were an absolute pleasure to work with! We wish you and Anna a long and happy marriage!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

The Westside Warehouse Price Rates

Team

Julien Simon
Julien Simon
Manager

Fresh out of high school I am here to help with whatever you need! I've been helping out around The Westside Warehouse for the past 3 years and am excited to now be working full time. I love working with our couples to make their wedding as unique and special as possible! If you ask me to jump, I'll ask how high!

Anne Flaire
Anne Flaire
Owner

After working in the antique industry for over 30 years, switching to a wedding venue is quite the change of scenery! However, combining my lifelong passion with top-notch service required by the wedding industry has been a wonderful adventure for me that I am enjoying greatly. Its truly rewarding to know I have played a part in so many people's special day! Now that my son is on board full time I am a little more in the shadows, but I am still excited to help with whatever you need!

996 Huff Road Atlanta, 30318
4043521960
Location of (The Westside Warehouse)

The Westside Warehouse frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The Westside Warehouse?

The Westside Warehouse includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Clean Up
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of The Westside Warehouse in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The Westside Warehouse for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall
  • Garden
  • Loft

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Westside Warehouse for wedding events?

The Westside Warehouse offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does The Westside Warehouse offer?

The Westside Warehouse offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does The Westside Warehouse offer for wedding events?

The Westside Warehouse offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does The Westside Warehouse have available for wedding events?

The Westside Warehouse offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Centerpieces
  • Decor
  • Drapery
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend The Westside Warehouse and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Westside Warehouse is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding

Wedding Venues