The Metropolitan Club

Alpharetta, GA View map Visit website

Located in Alpharetta, Georgia, The Metropolitan Club is a wedding venue owned and operated by Lee Chadwick. Here, timeless elegance meets contemporary accents in a spacious ballroom that was made for celebrating life's precious moments. Since 2003, Lee and his dedicated event team have been making couples' dreams come true with seamless hospitality and personalized care.

Facilities and Capacity

The Metropolitan Club is available for all kinds of events, including pre-wedding parties like engagements, showers, and rehearsal dinners. You can say "I do" in the pretty garden, surrounded by scenic tranquility, as those you love celebrate your special union. Alternatively, the ballroom can be arranged for indoor ceremonies. This space is transformed for evening receptions, with every detail tailored to your tastes and theme. From simple to elaborate and formal to relaxed, the expert staff customizes decor and design to align with each couple's wishes. Among the facilities, items, and amenities at this venue are preparation rooms, dance floors, tables, chairs, linens, and parking.

Paramount to the ethos at The Metropolitan Club is providing couples with exceptional customer care from start to finish. The in-house event specialists will guide you through the planning process and aid with everything from catering and beverage selections to centerpiece styles and color-coordinated linens. When it comes to your evening meal, you can choose from buffet and family-style service or a more formal dining experience. Your personal planner can recommend a number of wedding packages, including all-inclusive options. to make your experience stress-free.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
August
September
October
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
June
July
November

Tim J. Married on 04/10/2021

Dream reception place is “The Metropolitan Club”

Ok guys I wish they had hundred star review button! First of all! Me and now my wife got married on 4/10/21 Saturday inside beautiful Catholic Church in Johns Creek, GA and we went to The Metropolitan Club for our reception after the wedding. Me and my wife first contacted The Metropolitan Club one year ago for quote and questions for our reception after our wedding. Our original wedding was on September 2020 but because of covid spike we had to move it to 2021. Me and my wife emailed and called The Metropolitan Club and also visited back and forward so we can set our reception there. We had two other reception place but The Metropolitan Club had the best option, price, location, scene, big space, awesome looks, luxury vibe, food choices, and finally best client service manager name Mackenzie Shapiro. She made everything happened! From beginning to end and start to finish. I am so grateful and thankful for her services and her help to make me and my wife’s wedding day with amazing finale and end with extraordinarily ending to our wedding day! It was most magical day for us and The Metropolitan Club made it happen and also I really want to say last thank you again to Mackenzie for her help and I want to give her sincere gratitude, appreciation, and thanks for everything she have done for us. She have stayed with us till the beginning to end and I don’t have any bad reviews at all! The Metropolitan Club should have 5.0 star reviews!! Durning and after the reception I had a lot of positive reaction about the place, bar, and lastly the food... everyone talked about how the food was just too perfect to be true. Super high quality and everyone thought they were in fine dinning restaurant! Glad everyone loved the food and the reception. The Metropolitan Club had everything we dreamed of like the outdoor porch, spacious dance floor and wide selection of... just everything!!! Me and my wife will remember the day of our wedding but most likely The Metropolitan Club and their friendly staffs and also all staffs were wearing masks, everything were social distance, and they followed CDC’s safety measure! So we all felt save and comfortable. Again thank you The Metropolitan Club and Mackenzie for make this happen! - Tim & Jonah 4/13/21

Tim and Jonah,

Wow, we can not thank you enough for this review! I am glad you enjoyed the food, staff, and space at The Metropolitan Club. We were also so honored to be a part of your special day. Thank you again!

TMC
  • Sharon
    Sharon S. Married on 11/03/2020

Spectacular

My daughter was married at the Metropolitan Club on Nov. 3rd 2020! Our first visit was with Lee Chadwick! Talk about professional.... I knew from that first meeting this was our place! Mark, Mackenzie and Bill were friendly , professional and spot on with every detail! The venue is warm and intimate and very classy! The food was deeeelicious and months later I am still receiving compliments from friends and family! Pricing was very reasonable and we were able to meet with them whenever we felt the need!I could go on and on. The wait staff was courteous, efficient and genuinely friendly and pleasant! There is not one negative thing I can say about the place or the people! Don’t take my word for it, go see for yourself!!!!!

The Metropolitan Club's reply:

Sharon Thank You so much for sharing your experience with us. It was our pleasure to assist you in designing a one of a kind day for your daughter.
    Lee ❤️
    Maria C. Married on 10/18/2020

Great wedding venue

The Metropolitan Club is THE perfect place to have THE perfect wedding. Our wedding was absolutely the best day ever!! The courtyard was perfect for the solemn ceremony that we desired to have, and love that the reception followed in their enormous ballroom. From the time we called to check out this venue, we have been very pleased with the quick response, Mackenzie, their own event planner we worked with from beginning to end was phenomenal!!! We did not need to hire a wedding planner. She helped us every step of the way and paid attention to the details that we wanted!!! Having to get married during a pandemic is a real challenge but TMC made it very easy for us to keep our guests safe and comfortable both in the courtyard during the ceremony, the living room for the cocktail hour and the ballroom for dinner and dancing!!! Did I mention the great food? The fancy hors d’oeuvres and very balanced steak dinner, vegetarian options and drinks sure were crowd pleasers. We’ve got a lot of compliments from our guests on both food and the entire venue! We wouldn’t have it any other way!!! Thank you again TMC!!! It was the best day ever!!

Maria,

Thank you so much for this incredibly kind review! We enjoyed hosting your wedding and being able to get to know you to ensure the details were perfect. Hope to see you again soon!

The Met Club

Diana Pand - Pianist For All Occasions Diana Pand - Pianist For All Occasions Wedding Musicians

I highly recommend The Metropolitan Club. I have played here many times and always enjoy playing on their beautiful grand piano!

Atlanta DJs Atlanta DJs Wedding DJs

We've been working with the gang at The Metropolitan Club since they opened. They always do a flawless job and are wonderful to work with.

EastCoast Entertainment EastCoast Entertainment Wedding Bands

Our favorite venue OTP!

5895 Windward Parkway Alpharetta, GA, 30005
6785272000
Location of (The Metropolitan Club)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding

Wedding Venues