EastCoast Entertainment

2400 Lake Park Drive SE Suite 450, Smyrna, GA 30080 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34

About EastCoast Entertainment

A full-service entertainment agency in Atlanta, Georgia, EastCoast Entertainment (ECE) provides the largest selection of wedding entertainment anywhere. They work hand-in-hand with couples to carefully match their wedding visions with professional artists who exceed expectations. From bands, DJs, cocktail entertainment, ceremony musicians and after-party entertainment, the options are limitless and make events truly one-of-a-kind. Check out ECE’s website to view their full roster including song lists, videos, and reviews for bands.

Experience
ECE has won multiple awards, including the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award for several years straight.

ECE offers the following services:

• Variety of genres of live music
  • Multiple musicians
  • Vocals
  • Willing to travel
  • Production services

Other Services
To assist with your wedding day needs, ECE provides the following when it comes to booking:

• Evaluation of location
  • Negotiation of artist riders
  • Evaluation of power and electrical needs
  • Intermediary assistance
  • Pricing assistance
  • Booking assistance

Location
ECE is based in Atlanta, GA, and services the surrounding areas.

Follow EastCoast Entertainment on

EastCoast Entertainment 6
EastCoast Entertainment 7
  • Mrs. V

Andrea · Getting married on 07/27/2019

We had THE ROYALS play at our wedding in Jacksonville, FL and they did not disappoint! They began playing during dinner and wow did they capture the attention of everyone in the room. The lead vocalists both have INCREDIBLE voices. They literally put on a show for us and had everybody clapping and singing along. They played a couple songs and went on a short break. At that time everyone finished dinner and they performed our "first dance" song and from then on everybody was dancing for the WHOLE NIGHT! If you just want background noise..this is not the band for you. You will be entertained. By the end of the night my husband and I were on stage singing to Journey (karaoke style). They actually turned down our microphones and had the professionals singing it for us. All of our friends and family were cheering for us and singing along. It was truly a night to remember. They are expensive compared to other local bands because they put on a professional production. They MADE our whole wedding, and in my opinion they should be charging more. The management company had strong communication with us throughout the booking process and leading up to our event. They brought in all of their own equipment and sound system, lighting, etc. All we had to do is provide a stage for them, and an area for them to get ready in and meals for all members of the band and crew. The music was the best part of our wedding and we are so glad we were able to fit them in our budget. All of our guests are still talking about the show they put on. Thank you to the Royals and EastCoast Entertainment, you are true professionals!

Sent on 10/11/2017

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Andrea, thanks for sharing your kind words. We are so glad that you and your guests loved The Royals. It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate you sharing your experience. Best, ECE

EP · Getting married on 05/25/2019

I contacted Terry from East Coast Entertainment as soon as I started planning my wedding. Terry is a true professional--from the first interactions until post-wedding moments, I could tell he would make my entire experience with ECE outstanding. After I talked through my ideal band, Terry helped me narrow down my choices, based on what would be the best fit for my reception. He could not have been more spot on by suggesting the Michel Jons Band. What a talented, engaging group of entertainers! By the end of the night, people were asking for Michel's card for upcoming receptions, fraternity parties, or were already brainstorming an occasion to book Michel and her crew. My main priority for the reception was for guests to have a fantastic time. Terry Evans and the Michel Jons Band were a dream to work with and completely make my vision a reality! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

EP, thanks for sharing your kind words. I am so glad that Michel Jons band exceeded your expectations. I hope our paths cross again soon. Cheers, Terry

EastCoast Entertainment FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acapella, Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, Mariachi, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Karaoke Services, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• The Metropolitan Club
    The Metropolitan Club Banquet Halls

East Coast Entertainment has a wonderfully diverse portfolio of entertainment options. Professional in every way, they always deliver an exceptional experience.

• Big Ray & the Kool Kats
    Big Ray & the Kool Kats Wedding Bands

Rick Stowe and the folks at ECE Atlanta absolutely know the right band for the right event.

• NC Dream Maker
    NC Dream Maker Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with East Coast Entertainment more than a few times. They are so very professional, so very fun and they keep everyone on their feet dancing the night away. They are great to work with!!

• 2400 Lake Park Drive SE Suite 450, Suite 450 Smyrna, Georgia, 30080 See on map
    404-994-4728 (Phone number)