Sound Society Band

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$10,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$10,000 Most Popular Price

Sound Society Band is a wedding and special events band based in New York City. Sound Society Band is an elite group of musicians and continues to bring everyone to the dance floor. These artists are well-known and have worked with many famous singers and entertainment companies. Today, this group of accomplished artists offers quality sound and live entertainment for your wedding of a lifetime.

Sound Society Band is available for your wedding ceremony, reception, break, and cocktail hour. They will travel to any desired destination with expenses and provide updated equipment, including lighting, sound system, fog machine, disco ball, projector, and more. This band also offers bilingual MCs for moments in-between performances and speeches. Furthermore, their list of genres includes but are not limited to the following:

• Blues
  • Classical
  • Country
  • Gospel
  • Jazz
  • Latin
  • Pop
  • Rock

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$10,000

Which of the following are included in the package?

Ceremony Music
Learning New Songs
Lighting
MC
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

Are you an agency or a band?

Agency

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Rock
Strings
Swing
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Bilingual MC
Music During Breaks
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Disco Ball
Fog Machine
Gobo Projector
Lighting
Microphones
Projector
Sound/PA System

Emma B. Married on 02/12/2022

You will not regret booking this band!

Sound Society Band was one word: EPIC. From my initial outreach to the wedding night, Hannah was absolutely incredible--professional, enthusiastic, and just wonderful to work with. I saw an add for the band on Instagram and reached out. Hannah got back to me right away. I was really interested in the band because of the reviews on their website about how everyone was dancing all night, and how they really focus on reading the energy of the crowd. Our wedding was in Cartagena, Colombia, and after a detailed discussion about my vision and my budget, Hannah came back with something completely reasonable and within budget, that accomplished exactly what we were looking for (I can't tell you how many bands and vendors I spent time with talking about budget and they come back with something almost double--what a waste of time). Sound Society had an amazing interactive platform for me to use to update the band with details, timing, preferences, etc. They also had an extensive playlist for me to choose from, plus were receptive to the list of songs we had been curating since we got engaged. The wedding weekend was perfect and Sound Society (and Hannah) were a MASSIVE part of that. They read the room, they kept the energy high, they absolutely KILLED IT. Hannah was a master MC. I literally cannot recommend them more. All people can talk about is how epic our band was--and to me, that was the most important part of our entire wedding. Every penny spent was worth it, I would have paid double (don't tell the band)! They really are professionals at what they do--they played a great set of motown to start the night and get our older guests into it, then after dinner revved it up with Top 40 and pop. Their range is incredible and their energy unmatchable. You will not regret booking this band, and if you have any doubts, go to one of their showcases and you'll be blown away.
  • David
    David J. Married on 11/13/2021

Sound Society

Wow! I have never been so impressed with a band in my life! They absolutely rocked our wedding! Adam was the coordinator and so easy to work with. The MC had a perfect voice for intros, etc and the band was insane! They let you pick the setlist and they polish it up from there! Everyone leaves your wedding talking about how great there were!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

85 Avenue A New York, NY, 10009
3472820399
Location of (Sound Society Band)
227 Maple Avenue E Vienna, District of Columbia, 22180