Who We Are
- Put simply, Atlanta Wedding Band is a collection of the best musicians Atlanta has to offer. No matter the genre, no matter the space, a perfectly tailored ensemble will be ready for your big day.
What Do We Offer
- Full-Service packages that include musicians for Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Dinner, and Reception/ Dance Party
- Customizable Reception Band: 3-Piece Band up to a 10-Piece Band
- Acoustic/DJ options for more intimate weddings
- Tailored music program specific to your tastes and preferences.
How Are We Different
- We offer the most variety and talent Atlanta has to offer
- Uncomparable customer service with fastest email response time in the industry
- We are on call 17 hours a day for our clients and prospects
- We do not charge our clients for any piece of equipment including Lapel Microphone, Wireless Microphone, Sound Systems (Up to 3 seperate locations), and uplighting
What Do We Charge
- Our prices range from $1500-$10k
- Acoustic/DJ Packages start at $1500
- Most popular packages (depends on day of week, month, etc.; May + October Saturdays are of highest demand)
- 4-Piece Band Package = $3950-$4950 All-In
- 5-Piece Band Package = $4950-$5850 All-In
- 6-Piece Band Package = $5850-$6750 All-In
- *All packages include
- Ceremony Guitarist, Violinist, or pianist
- Cocktail Hour Playlist or Singer-Guitarist
- Dinner Music
- Reception Band
- Lapel and wireless microphone, MC Service, sound equipment, up-lighting, and 10 off-list songs
- No travel fee if within 2 hour radius of Atlanta
- $150/Band Member travel fee if 2+ hours outside of Atlanta (Gas + Lodging)
Why You Should Book Us
- Best customer service on the market
- We're on call 17 hours a day for our prospective clients and couples that have booked us
- Flexible payment options
- Flexible reschedule policy
- Due to COVID-19, we have discounted our pricing menu by 10%
- Higher caliber musicianship
- With AWB, you book a tight band as opposed to randomly hired musicians that have never met each other
- MC service included
- We're big on details
- AWB was founded initially because of all of the short comings of wedding bands in the market. There were many important details other bands seemed to miss so we decided to offer our services to show our customers how it's done!
- We have maintained a perfect 5-Star rating for our reviews across all mediums
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in the price?
What is the price of your popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the package?
Are you an agency or a band?
How many musicians are in your band(s)?
What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
What music services do you provide?
What items are available?
64 ReviewsWrite a review
17 User photos
Through July 31st, enjoy Free Lapel mic (for officiant), Wireless mic (for speches, blessings, etc.), and MC Service with every package booked with Atlanta Wedding Band! Wedding Wire clients also receive 5% off of total balance. Contact us today for quote!
Professional Network & Endorsements2 Endorsements
Amazing Wedding Band!
It was great working with them. very professional