1500 Southland Circle, NW Suite C, Atlanta, GA 30318 Map · Phone number

About Laura Burchfield Events

Laura Burchfield Events in Atlanta, Georgia offers wedding and event planning services for the Atlanta, Albany, Augusta and Macon areas. A well-organized and managed event is available to you, along with a sense of relaxation, knowing an experienced team is guiding the day. This company is conscientious and detail oriented, creating events that possess an artistic quality.

Experience
Founder Laura Burchfield has over 10 years of wedding and event planning and implementation. She is a member of the Wedding Industry Professionals Association as well as on the board for the National Association of Catering and Events, Atlanta chapter.

The team at Laura Burchfield Events offers a partial planning and full-service planning package. Several important services are included with each package, such as, but not limited to:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
Follow Laura Burchfield Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• House of BASH

24 Reviews for Laura Burchfield Events

• Caroline

Caroline G. · Married on 10/03/2020

My Fairy Godmother

Laura, or as I call her, Fairy Godmother, was my true constant during a time of such uncertainty. The pandemic threw quite a wrench in our initial vision of our wedding day, but Laura and her team truly went above and beyond to give my husband and me the wedding of our dreams. I can honestly say that our wedding day was the most beautiful and perfect day, and we will cherish every aspect and memory forever. Laura made it all happen. She was born to plan and execute events, and she pays attention to each and every detail. She listens to your hopes and dreams, and finds a way to make it happen, while being mindful of your budget! I never hesitated to reach out to her for the smallest of questions, knowing she was more than willing to be there to provide insight, guidance, and calming (and hilarious) words of expertise. Laura is an absolute professional, and has cultivated wonderful relationships with the best vendors, so I knew I was in wonderful hands. Words cannot adequately express my gratitude for Laura and her team. I am grateful to now call Laura my dear friend. I recommend her, wholeheartedly, to every bride!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • SAM

Sam R. · Married on 09/19/2020

Laura is the best of the best!

Throwing our daughter’s wedding was a herculean task with over 20 vendors and three different locations at the Atlanta History Center. One of the best decisions we made was to hand off the heavy lifting of organizing and executing to Laura Burchfield which enabled us to be truly present to take in all of the joy and celebration on the most important day in our daughter's life. Her can do spirit, calm demeanor, combined with humor, a designers eye, and incredible work ethic was integral to bringing our daughter's storybook wedding to fruition. She is full of energy and great ideas, and has cultivated wonderful relationships with the best vendors in Atlanta and each of them had nothing but high praise for her. Her timeline is simply a work of functional art that brought vendors, design and our aspirations together to exceed our expectations. Her and her AMAZING team kept us calm and very relaxed. Hiring her was absolutely the best money we could have spent. She is in our opinion the best of the best! At the end of the day we consider her a true friend not simply one of the wedding vendors.

Sent on 06/15/2021

Catherine C. · Married on 01/19/2020

I don't know how she does it...

Laura was BEYOND incredible to work with!! I cannot even begin to imagine my wedding weekend without her skill, organization, humor and expertise. I was really worried how difficult it would be to plan my Atlanta wedding from Birmingham, where I live. But Laura didn't even make me feel like I was an long-distance client. She ALWAYS made herself available to me. Whether it was late night calls, or texts, or really early morning emails. She always made me feel like I was a priority, and that was such a relieving feeling during such a stressful (but fun!!) time! Her attention to detail, and her determination to stay on budget really helped my family and me plan the most unforgettable and magical wedding. Laura is more than my wedding planner-- she's become a sweet, hilarious friend. And now she's planning my sister's wedding!!

Sent on 06/11/2020

Laura Burchfield Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Organized Occasions Wedding Planners

If I am already booked up for a popular event date then I refer my potential clients to Laura Burchfield. Why? Because I know she is amazing at her job and carries high standards for all of her events. She's definitely one of the best!

• Handy Entertainment
    Handy Entertainment Wedding Bands

Talk about style, effervescence, wit, candor, details, and a commitment to making it about YOU--Laura is all that and more. Laura and I have worked alongside each other for years now, and she never misses a beat, keeping everyone and everything together with heart and energy.

• AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT Wedding DJs

Laura has been an absolute pleasure to work with! She really has fun while she's working with our clients and it shows. She builds a sense of team work in that we're all in this together to create the best experience for our clients.

• 1500 Southland Circle, NW Suite C, Suite C Atlanta, GA, 30318 See on map
    Location of (Laura Burchfield Events)