1500 Southland Circle, NW Suite C, Atlanta, GA 30318 Map · Phone number

About Laura Burchfield Events

Laura Burchfield Events in Atlanta, Georgia offers wedding and event planning services for the Atlanta, Albany, Augusta and Macon areas. A well-organized and managed event is available to you, along with a sense of relaxation, knowing an experienced team is guiding the day. This company is conscientious and detail oriented, creating events that possess an artistic quality.

Experience
Founder Laura Burchfield has over 10 years of wedding and event planning and implementation. She is a member of the Wedding Industry Professionals Association as well as on the board for the National Association of Catering and Events, Atlanta chapter.

The team at Laura Burchfield Events offers a partial planning and full-service planning package. Several important services are included with each package, such as, but not limited to:

• Budget analysis

img9348
2818b1552f9e27b3 1485486616615 img9328

20 Reviews for Laura Burchfield Events

Hadley · Married on 10/06/2018

Laura is heaven sent! I cannot thank her enough for being there for me since day one. Being an event coordinator myself, I know how stressful it can be. She handled everything with such grace and paid such great attention to detail. It's amazing the amount of details that go into a wedding and she nailed every aspect of making sure my ceremony and reception looked like how I'd always dreamed of.

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • I

Ilyssa Widen · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Experience!

We had a great experience with Laura! We originally hired her for day of coordination, but later added on partial planning. We hired vendors she recommended and they were all wonderful. They worked together like a well oiled machine.

We were planning the wedding out of state, and working with Laura made the process a whole lot easier.

Laura always responded fast to texts and emails, and did tons of little things that made planning a lot less stressful for us. She also has great taste! I didn’t know where to begin with things like picking linen colors, and so I gave her full reign and she did not disappoint! She also made some design decisions that I would not have originally thought of that worked out amazing!

Hiring Laura and adding on partial planning was a great decision for us!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Malika

Malika · Married on 04/21/2018

When we got engaged there were 4 priority items I needed - 1. wedding planner/coordinator, 2. venue, 3. photobooth, 4. photographer... yes, in that order. Man, did we knock it out the park with getting #1 on the list. Laura was excellent from Day 1! She came recommended from a photographer friend that had worked with her before. I wanted to have a day of coordinator from the start of the whole planning process. While I was doing all the planning, I was able to keep Laura in the loop on everything so that the ~2 months before when we get down to all the details we weren't just getting to know each other and what the vision of the wedding was.

Laura helped throughout the whole process. We paid to have her help coming up with a budget plan and I was able to contact her for her professional advice - like does my invite say all that it should, what do you think of this combination, do you have any suggestions on xyz. Laura was always able to help and guide which made the whole planning process that much more enjoyable. I like to lean on experts, especially for something as big as my wedding and something I'm not super familiar with.

Laura never pushed vendors on me or made decisions for me. She helped us keep an eye out for things and get clarity on day of details. She coordinated all the vendors - when they should arrive, what they need, where they'll be etc. When it gets close to wedding day, trust me, you need someone who will hunt down all the last minute details while you worry about all the other things going on that will be brought to you -- like where is so and so staying, what are you doing this minute and the next, who's going to be where when... It was nice to sometimes be able to just point to Laura and have people talk to her.

Rehearsal and day of - Laura runs a tight ship! She completely kept the whole wedding on track and moving. It all went as planned!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Laura Burchfield Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Organized Occasions
    Organized Occasions Wedding Planners

If I am already booked up for a popular event date then I refer my potential clients to Laura Burchfield. Why? Because I know she is amazing at her job and carries high standards for all of her events. She's definitely one of the best!

• Handy Entertainment
    Handy Entertainment Wedding Bands

Talk about style, effervescence, wit, candor, details, and a commitment to making it about YOU--Laura is all that and more. Laura and I have worked alongside each other for years now, and she never misses a beat, keeping everyone and everything together with heart and energy.

• AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT
    AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT Wedding DJs

Laura has been an absolute pleasure to work with! She really has fun while she's working with our clients and it shows. She builds a sense of team work in that we're all in this together to create the best experience for our clients.

• 1500 Southland Circle, NW Suite C, Suite C Atlanta, GA, 30318 See on map