One H'ART Events

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

One H’ART Events, based in Atlanta, Georgia, is a wedding planning and coordination company that loves incorporating a sense of creativity into celebrations. They work closely with each couple to infuse their celebration with their special personality and chosen tastes. With years of experience in the event industry, One H’ART can guide you through every step leading up to your special day. This event production team places a strong importance on a seamless experience, helping you host a stress-free celebration for you and your loved ones.

One H’ART Events has a wealth of experience in planning occasions, allowing them to offer a versatile and customizable range of packages to you. Full and partial planning services are available, along with day-of coordination for those looking for a helping hand on the big day. Couples are welcome to organize a consultation with this resourceful team of experienced professionals. Other services available include:

• Timeline creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Event design
  • Budget analysis

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Carolyn
    Carolyn W. Married on 10/12/2019

Hands down the best wedding planner!!

I was feeling completely overwhelmed when we found Sumeta. I met with her and she made all my worries melt away. I cannot imagine planning my GIANT wedding without her. I was working on a Teacher's budget and she really helped me to get the most for my money. My extended family is close to 170 people and they all wanted to come to the wedding! She is absolutely amazing and I cannot say enough good things about her.
    Sunny M. Married on 08/18/2019

Outstanding

Three cheers for Sumeta! She went above and beyond to make sure the couples day was glorious! She was always there to make sure that we as a Videography company knew what was about to happen and where, and seamlessly ensured we could do our job brilliantly. I can honestly say she is one of the best planners we have ever had the good fortune to work alongside - her and her team were charming, kind, approachable and made sure the day was excellent for everyone present.

One H'ART Events's reply:

Sunny, Thank you both for your kindness and review! It was a sincere pleasure working with you both and I cannot thank you guys enough for the professionalism, positivity, and talent you showed..it made our jobs a breeze. Thank You!
  • Reills
    Reills R. Married on 08/18/2019

Go with Sumeta!

I was the DJ and MC at a wedding this past weekend and I got to work along side a wonderful planner. Sumeta is one of the best planners I've ever worked with. Very professional and organized and such a pleasure to work with. She operates with grace under pressure and brings a kindness to those around her that is rare. If you need a planner and want to enjoy the process, go with Sumeta.

One H'ART Events's reply:

Reills! Thank you so much for your kind words, means so much! Working alongside you and your team was a complete joy...and you made every difference to the wonderful time everyone had! Thank You :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

One H'ART Events 1
Exclusive

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 30354
Location of (One H'ART Events)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding