AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT

1500 Southland Circle NW, Ste. C, Atlanta, GA 30318 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 1

About AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT

AMP’D ENTERTAINMENT is a creative DJ company run by music lovers for music lovers! We are a gay-friendly, beard friendly, tattoo friendly, cool kids friendly kind of crew. At AMP'D, we take a personal interest in our clients and really try to get to know them. We believe that no two couples are alike, so no two weddings should sound alike. We have several DJs in our roster but we maintain the kind of consistency you can't get with other companies our size. All of our DJs work exclusively with us and go through extensive training--always honing our DJ and MC skills. We never stop working on new ideas and opportunities to grow professionally. Ultimately, we strive to be nothing short of the best damn DJ company around!

AMP'D is not a "wedding DJ" company. We are creative DJs. And we think that weddings are a great place to be creative! With so many different types of people at a wedding, you need entertainment that is versatile, adaptive, dynamic, and professional. Our DJs seamlessly blend together all genres, decades, and styles for a mix that everyone can enjoy together. We utilize the formidable skillset of REAL DJs to live remix and mashup your favorites. We breathe new life into the classics and sprinkle in the tracks that are uniquely personal to you and your crowd. And our quick mixing means you get to hear more of your favorite songs overall. Blend it all together and for a cocktail of irresistible booty shaking fuel. That's how we became the most reviewed and highest rated DJ company in town! ;)

All of our wedding packages are all-inclusive and cover equipment, travel (up to one hour each way), as many hours as you need, Ceremony service, and access to our online Event Planner. Contact us today to find out how AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT can remix your wedding!

Other Services
In addition to providing a DJ for your wedding, Amp'd Entertainment can also provide the following:

• Custom Lighting (Uplighting, Advanced Dance Floor Lighting, Signage, etc.)
  • Photo booth
  • Videography

Areas Covered
AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT is located in Atlanta, Georgia but travels all over the Southeast. We go where the paycheck is!

Follow AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT on

AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT 7
  • Vallon

Vallon Douthit · Getting married on 11/11/2019

Omg best dj of all time

LISTEN people. From one bride to another, I just didn’t know where to start. I spoke with Hollon first and then interviewed a few DJ’s afterwards. I enjoyed Hollon’s energy, his demo clips and his responsiveness so much, I called him back and was told him, dude I need you. My gut was so on point. He crushed It!! He made my wedding so perfect... beyond words. We didn’t leave the dance floor all night. I mean the vibe was exactly what I dreamt it would be... actually it was beyond. He heard what I wanted and needed and I trusted him as an artist and he delivered. DJ Hollon, thank you so much for being the perfect DJ!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT 13
  • Kara

Kara Fleet · Married on 09/27/2019

If you want a legit DJ, go with AMP'D

My fiancee and I were looking for a DJ to go above and beyond your typical wedding DJ and we found it with Dietrich and AMP'D Entertainment. AMP'D Entertainment was beyond professional, holding calls every few months to better understand what vibe we were looking for, who we are as a couple and what type of music our guests would enjoy. The day of Dietrich killed it; almost everyone at our wedding mentioned to us how his song mixes kept everyone on the dance floor for hours. Thank you Dietrich and AMP'D for exceeding all my DJ expectations. Trina and I appreciate it!

Sent on 10/15/2019

AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

Real Weddings

• Sun in my Belly
    Sun in my Belly Wedding Caterers

Sun in my Belly Catering endorses this vendor.

• Piedmont Room & Piedmont Garden Tent
    Piedmont Room & Piedmont Garden Tent Banquet Halls

We LOVE working with the Amp'd DJs because they are always SO fun and extremely professional. Always on time, respectful, and very involved in the day-of execution of events.

• Bre Sessions Photography
    Bre Sessions Photography Wedding Photographers

Amp'd always does a great job getting everyone on the dance floor and having a good time!

• 1500 Southland Circle NW, Ste. C Atlanta, GA, 30318 See on map
    404-620-6277 (Phone number)
    8552673285 (Other Phone Number)