131 Hamway Ln, Winder, GA 30680 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10

About DJ Louie Productions

DJ Louie Productions is a WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award-winning DJ company located in Winder, Georgia. This vendor has over 2,000 music titles in his arsenal, along with their attention to detail and experience serving weddings. DJ Louie Productions offers a variety of services, including their incredible photography and videography services.

DJ Louie Productions offers the following services and items:

• Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
DJ Louie Productions offers their photography and videography services. Photographer Angie Londono has experience working in the entertainment industry. She produces high-quality pictures and videos that capture your wedding in its beauty and authenticity.

Location
DJ Louie Productions is based in Winder, Georgia. This company services the Atlanta metropolitan area.

Follow DJ Louie Productions on

• Videos 2

172 Reviews for DJ Louie Productions

Govi Hiten · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing!!!

WHaT can I not say about DJ Louie & Angie Londono! WOW! Talent Perfection Dj louie brought the house down! Blending music mixes from all generations and nationalities. Bringing back some old school rock and Latin flare...The excitement and fun you brought will be the talk of every family Holiday dinner get together for years to come! Amazing! Angie my sweet Angie you will forever be in my heart! Angie Londono is one of the most amazing photographers! Beyond professional and kind. Angie was my calm in the chaos and nervousness. Her gentle voice and reassurances helped me to keep my composure in what was a very overly exciting and emotional day! I told her my fairytale dreams and that I wanted photos that made me feel the moments not just remember Our wedding day. From the 1st meeting Steve and I were welcomed as if we were just as much apart of their family as they would soon be such a huge part of ours. I just knew that I could trust her and her amazing husband (Dj Louie Londono) and sons to make perfection happen. And they delivered!! I decided to go with what felt right to me and gave them full artistic control to do what they do. Best choice by far. Angie and her team went over and beyond making me feel beautiful and confident. I can't say enough to Thank the Londono Family for the moments we will share, the emotions we will carry on or the deepest gratitude and love we have for you all...Beyond Words of Thanks
    Steve & Govanina

DJ Louie Productions 1
    DJ Louie Productions 2
    DJ Louie Productions 3

Nan · Married on 05/12/2018

My daughter got married this past weekend at Carl House in Auburn, Ga. We told them that the music at the wedding was very important to us and they recommended DJ Louie Productions . I emailed him right away and set up a meeting . DJ Louie was very professional . We went over all the songs we wanted at the wedding and he also helped us with suggestions of songs. We could tell right away that he was the DJ we wanted for the job. I booked him right away which was actually over a year ahead of the wedding . We met with him closer to the wedding to narrow things down and he was so helpful to us . He made sure he went over everything with us and all that he could offer . We went with the whole package and got all the up lighting for the ballroom . Then he told us about a new feature which was called dancing on a cloud during the first dance and of course we had to have that also . It was spectacular! My daughter loved it. We had a ball at the reception and he kept the music cranking. I would definitely recommend DJ Louie for your wedding if you want it handled by professional DJ’s. Thanks again Dj Louie for a great job!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

DJ Louie Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

• Carl House
    Carl House Mansion Weddings

We love DJ Louie! Louie and his team have been working at Carl House since the beginning in 2003 and have stayed on as one of our most popular wedding pros. He is a great MC and is sure to get the party going at your wedding!

• Rabun Manor
    Rabun Manor Mansion Weddings

Just experienced DJLouie the Bianco/Zelenak wedding at Rabun Manor and he was fantastic. Lots of good energy and has unique ability to get a crowd up and moving. Fantastic DJ!

• Carefree CELEBRATIONS