Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

15 Reviews for Rabun Manor

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Rabun Manor is absolutely beautiful. Our daughter's rehearsal dinner was held at Rabun Manor on a
gorgeous Friday evening in May, everything including food, flowers, and staff- was wonderful. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Judy, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This venue is Excellent! We had the rehearsal dinner for our son's wedding at Rabun Manor, it was excellent food, excellent service and I would HIGHLY recommend. Nancy and her staff made the night perfect. And the pre-planning with Nancy was smooth and she worked with every detail to make sure we were satisfied. Our guests kept raving about the beauty of the house, the food and the service - it was a great night of celebration. We would highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Donna, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where to start... well first and foremost, I had my wedding at Rabun Manor and had all of our immediate family and wedding party stay here for the weekend. In the months leading up to the wedding I had a great team of people who worked side by side with Nancy to make our day come together. I live in Florida so I had to rely heavily on my wedding planner, Kaley Stephens, my decorator, Cagney Meads, and Nancy who owns Rabun Manor. No wedding comes together perfectly but it ends up being perfect and that is a direct result of my team and Nancy. I wanted to be able to have a wedding that was held in one place so the feel and ambiance of the night would not be broken. I did my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at Rabun Manor. Nancy and her staff's hospitality is absolutely incredible. They went above and beyond to make sure each of our guests were taken care of, we had everything we needed, and the guest staying on property were accommodated. We had a destination wedding so all of our guests were traveling from different states. Everyone who stayed with us at Rabun Manor could not speak more highly of a place... From the feel of the manor and the decor, to the unbelievably comfortable beds, to the coziness of the rooms, and the delicious breakfast cooked personally by Nancy every morning. We didn't just have a 6 hour wedding, we had a 3 day experience for the guests that stayed at the manor. We were able to stay up late talking and laughing in the lounge (because everyone staying there was with our wedding), eat breakfast with each other every morning, and create unforgettable memories that we will take with us for a lifetime. Planning a wedding is stressful but Nancy did everything she could to relieve the tension and stress of preparing. This isn't your normal wedding venue. They have become our friends and will be embedded into our hearts forever. They are flexible and will work with you to create your dream wedding. I would highly recommend Rabun Manor!

View Vendor Response