AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT 6
AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT 7
  • Brinton

Brinton Thrasher · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Couldn't have chosen better! Lyris rocked!

We just recently got married using DJ Lyris from Amp'd. She was so awesome and easy to work with! She made herself available for us as many times as we needed ahead of the wedding and once she got there was even flexible to a few last minute ceremonial changes we'd made on when to play music. She got the party going when it was clear none of us knew what we were doing with the Cha Cha Slide and all of our guests had nothing but awesome things to say about our DJ. Our guests had a blast, we had a blast, and we can only hope that DJ Lyris had a blast with us as well! Thanks Amp'd and thanks Lyris for an unforgettable night!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Vallon

Vallon Douthit · Getting married on 11/11/2019

Omg best dj of all time

LISTEN people. From one bride to another, I just didn’t know where to start. I spoke with Hollon first and then interviewed a few DJ’s afterwards. I enjoyed Hollon’s energy, his demo clips and his responsiveness so much, I called him back and was told him, dude I need you. My gut was so on point. He crushed It!! He made my wedding so perfect... beyond words. We didn’t leave the dance floor all night. I mean the vibe was exactly what I dreamt it would be... actually it was beyond. He heard what I wanted and needed and I trusted him as an artist and he delivered. DJ Hollon, thank you so much for being the perfect DJ!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT 12
    AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT 13

Karen Visbal · Married on 10/11/2019

Best dj ever

From the moment we read about Amp'd, we knew they were right for us. When we met with dj Ricardo, we instantly connected. We felt as if we knew him for years. He was immediately part of the family. So easy to work with, knew what we wanted even when we didn't. He made our wedding memorable, our guest all complimented his artistic style. We could not be more pleased with how the night turned out. Would definitely recommend, and for sure hire him again!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Kara

Kara Fleet · Married on 09/27/2019

If you want a legit DJ, go with AMP'D

My fiancee and I were looking for a DJ to go above and beyond your typical wedding DJ and we found it with Dietrich and AMP'D Entertainment. AMP'D Entertainment was beyond professional, holding calls every few months to better understand what vibe we were looking for, who we are as a couple and what type of music our guests would enjoy. The day of Dietrich killed it; almost everyone at our wedding mentioned to us how his song mixes kept everyone on the dance floor for hours. Thank you Dietrich and AMP'D for exceeding all my DJ expectations. Trina and I appreciate it!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Bonisese · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect Night of Music!

Ricardo with Ampd was absolutely amazing and I would recommend him to anyone. He and his team made a perfect playlist for every aspect of my wedding - we received numerous compliments on the music selection from guests of all ages.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Morgan Mullins · Married on 09/21/2019

10/10 would recommend!

My husband and I used Amp'd Entertainment for our wedding last week and we were so happy with our big day's entertainment! Brian Sires was our DJ that we worked with and he made the wedding planning process so stress-free and enjoyable. He was super responsive and fun to work with as we met several times to plan out the details. We would absolutely recommend using Amp'd and more specifically Brian for any wedding's or special events!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Kohl Hegetschweiler · Married on 09/07/2019

Dj bigg h - amp'd entertainment

DJ Bigg H was the absolute BEST! Not only was the music beyond what we expected, but he kept the crowd dancing and having a great time. DJ H is the best in the business and he made our day very special. His ability to mix and transition songs is out of this world! ...Also he's very cool guy!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

marygrace azar · Married on 09/07/2019

Dj h & amp'd know how to get down!

My now husband and I attended our friends's wedding a few years ago, and DJ Hollon was the DJ at their wedding. We had the absolute best time, as did everyone else on the dance floor, and knew we had to have him for our big day! We met with Hollon in person to discuss what we were looking for as far as music and vibe, and it couldn't have gone better. Hollon is truly passionate about music and what he does, and it definitely shows in his work! Our reception was a blast!! Everyone was enjoying themselves on the dance floor all night! Our friends and family couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had, and how our DJ killed it! We would recommend Hollon and the AMP'd crew to anyone who is looking for a DJ! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Elizabeth Tarallo · Married on 08/10/2019

Ricardo was an amazing DJ!!

We had Ricardo as our wedding DJ for a remixed wedding and it was awesome! Everyone loved the mixes and had a blast dancing! He was also great working with our planner announcing each activity throughout the night (cake cutting, special dances etc.). We also hired our videographer and photo booth from amp’d Entertainment and also added wireless up lighting for our venue! it’s a nice one stop shop!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Purvis · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing wedding DJ!!

I recently got married at the beginning of August! Lyris from Amp’d entertainment was our DJ and she was amazing! She was always able to talk when I needed to ask a question or song suggestion! She showed up early and made the ceremony run smoothly! Not to mention the reception was a BLAST thanks to Lyris! I don’t think our dance floor was ever empty and she played music for ALL my guests! I highly recommend Lyris!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Jennifer Mokri · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing Amp'd Entertainment!

Amp'd Entertainment created a perfect wedding experience for us and our guests. We used DJ Peter Portales and he was perfect! We met with him twice leading up to the wedding to discuss details and I love their online portal so you can make changes and add any details they will need to know for the day (including timeline, names of people giving toasts, etc.) They did our music starting before the ceremony all the way to the end of the night. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to throw down at their wedding.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Abigail

Abigail Adjei · Married on 07/13/2019

DJ Ampd DJ Lyris! Best DJ Experience

We worked with Lyris from AMPD and she was absolutely amazing to work with and such a life saver. Our wedding was filled with guests from Armenia and Ghana and on such short notice she was able to cater to both crowds and was extremely open to a last minute change of plans involving an MC. Lyris worked so so well with our MC and every single person at the wedding had such a blast! There was not one single moment where we wanted her to change a song because the crowd was hyped up through our the whole reception. If we ever need to throw another party we will most definitely be using Lyris!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Julianna

Julianna Alfini · Married on 07/05/2019

So much fun!

It was wonderful working with Hollon! I had a destination wedding in Hilton Head Island, and the planning process was very smooth and easy with Amp’d Entertainment. Hollon incorporated every every genre/ song that I wanted into my reception. He made my reception so much fun and had everyone dancing all night long! He received so many compliments from my guests and kept everyone engaged though out the whole reception. His mashups/ remixes were so cool, unique, and entertaining! My guests did not want the night to end! I would highly recommend amp’d Entertainment! They will make your night unforgettable.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2019

Dance floor was packed the whole night!

We absolutely LOVED working with Amp'd Entertainment! Hollon (DJ Big H) was amazing and on top of everything from day 1. He took our recommendations of favorites and classics and made a PERFECT dance floor mix - no one wanted to leave the dancing! I HIGHLY recommend Amp'd Entertainment for any big event - they are amazing!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Ben

Ben Mortimer · Married on 06/22/2019

Exactly what we wanted

DJ Ricardo took the time to learn about the party we wanted to curate and he hit the nail on the head.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Gibson · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing and fun remix DJ company

We couldn’t have picked a better DJ for our wedding!! We picked the remixed music choice and so glad we did! Hollon played every song we listed and then some! All of our friends and family were dancing the night away and could have danced way longer if we had the time!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Kaylyn

Kaylyn · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Mixes!

Deitrich did an amazing job as our wedding DJ, and our reception music was great! He did an excellent job reading the crowd and mixing music suited to our guests! We had such a great time!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Sara

Sara Judd · Married on 06/15/2019

Music, Bar, Food - In that order or you're doing it wrong!

Amp'd Entertainment and DJ Bigg H were absolutely vital in perfecting our wedding experience. We have an eclectic taste in music and we wanted our reception to reflect it. I can't speak highly enough about the custom detail given to what we wanted. Just a few of the unique requests that were met: making the trip all the way from Atlanta, a change in the first dance song two days before (and surprising us with an unforgettable way to incorporate the original song too), playing "Gloria" by Laura Branigan TWICE to celebrate the Blues winning the Stanley Cup, making sure lyrics about fat house cats made it into the bride's processional, incorporating countless obscure requests like "Jump in the Line" and "Clap for the Wolfman" into the dance mix flawlessy. My new #relationshipgoal is to hire them for every milestone anniversary party. ; )

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/07/2019

Great DJ to get your party rocking

We hired Mike Walsh from Amp'd Entertainment. Their online timeline of your event/evening and ability to add songs/genres you enjoy, as well as look for inspiration for other songs (i.e. ceremony songs! who know those were so hard to pick) was really helpful. The night of the wedding, our guests were on the dancefloor ALL night. He listened to our requests in terms of the vibe of the night and what kinds of songs we liked and worked them all in seamlessly. Awesome job!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Hedrich · Married on 05/26/2019

Get Ricardo if you can!

Ricardo made the dancing happen! 90's pop had all ages up on the floor.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Tim

Tim Wilson · Married on 05/26/2019

True Professionals - Highly Recommended

My fiancé and I wanted a DJ, but couldn't justify paying tons of money for someone to set up a playlist and speakers. Amp'd was great because they are mixing music live during the reception. That also means they can work in more songs and if they get the sense a song isn't working then on to the next. From the first meeting with Mike he made us feel comfortable that he understood our vision. He somehow made sense of our scatter-brained directions and pulled everything together perfectly. Was fun to work with, and very professional. The reception was killer and Mike kept the dance floor moving from beginning to end.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! He was very responsive to all of our request and everything was exactly how we asked for it!! I’ve had soo many compliments about how much fun the wedding was and what great music we had! I would definitely recommend Amp’d entertainment!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Tim

Tim Shehan · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing Experience

DJ Lyris and the Amp'd Team made it easy! I literally uploaded a Spotify playlist and that was 80% of the work done. They did a great job of reaching out and telling me what they needed, what they could do and actively worked to make it the best experience it could be. They definitely worked hard to take a lot fo the burden off of me. That, more than anything, made the experience amazing!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Makenzie L. · Married on 04/27/2019

DJ Ricardo

Ricardo did a phenomenal job! He was extremely friendly, helpful and energetic. He walked us through the entire music planning process and listened to our requests. He brought our reception to life and our guests had a fantastic time!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Powers · Married on 04/27/2019

Everything we wanted and more!

We used Amp'd Entertainment for our wedding in April 2019. Hollon absolutely killed it, and we could not have asked for a better experience! The process leading up to the wedding was so smooth, and so easy, and Hollon was extremely willing to communicate with us and listen to our ideas and desires for our reception, wanting to make the day memorable and fun for us to look back on. We told him our one goal was to keep people on the dance floor, and he made that a reality! He kept the music flowing, upbeat, and in line with what we picked out, yet he was flexible enough to read the crowd and make changes if necessary to keep people having an AWESOME time! And they did!! Beyond the music, Hollon made sure we had a perfect day all-around, and that's what makes this company exceptional. The second I (the bride) arrived to the reception venue, he met me outside and approached me like he's known me my whole life. He practically "forced" my husband and I to take 20 minutes outside by ourselves to breathe and eat dinner before moving into a night of the reception. We were SO thankful for that and that he took the time to allow us to catch our breath and have the chance to eat and sit down for a few minutes alone. It made it that much more fun and a lot easier to walk into a reception full of people ready to go! Genuine people, great company, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! We still listen to our wedding playlist to this day!

Sent on 08/14/2019