AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT 4
AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT 5
  • Brinton

Brinton Thrasher · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Couldn't have chosen better! Lyris rocked!

We just recently got married using DJ Lyris from Amp'd. She was so awesome and easy to work with! She made herself available for us as many times as we needed ahead of the wedding and once she got there was even flexible to a few last minute ceremonial changes we'd made on when to play music. She got the party going when it was clear none of us knew what we were doing with the Cha Cha Slide and all of our guests had nothing but awesome things to say about our DJ. Our guests had a blast, we had a blast, and we can only hope that DJ Lyris had a blast with us as well! Thanks Amp'd and thanks Lyris for an unforgettable night!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Vallon

Vallon Douthit · Married on 11/11/2019

Omg best dj of all time

LISTEN people. From one bride to another, I just didn’t know where to start. I spoke with Hollon first and then interviewed a few DJ’s afterwards. I enjoyed Hollon’s energy, his demo clips and his responsiveness so much, I called him back and was told him, dude I need you. My gut was so on point. He crushed It!! He made my wedding so perfect... beyond words. We didn’t leave the dance floor all night. I mean the vibe was exactly what I dreamt it would be... actually it was beyond. He heard what I wanted and needed and I trusted him as an artist and he delivered. DJ Hollon, thank you so much for being the perfect DJ!!!!

AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT 6
    Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Virgil · Married on 10/12/2019

Epic Dance Party!

Amp'd was the first wedding vendor we booked - they came highly recommended through friends. Hollon, "DJ Bigg H" was at the helm for our event and we were NOT disappointed. Our guests will be talking about this dance party for years to come. We sent our list and freedom to go crazy and he captured the vibe so perfectly. He warmed up the crowd and worked the room and announcements perfectly. All of our requests were executed perfectly! Amp'd is incredibly responsive and professional. Book. Them. NOW! THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Lauren Aponte · Married on 10/12/2019

A creative dj for a fun music-loving couple

When I stumbled upon Hollon’s company, AMP’D ENTERTAINMENT, I knew I had finally found the right vendor! I was relieved that there was actually a dj company out there who offered what I was looking for, which is so hard to find! Being a lover of music and dance, I wanted a company who created something for their client, knew multiple genres of music, and incorporated that into the artistry of remixes and creative mashups. As I told Hollon, “If all you know how to do is play the entire 3 min 40 sec radio edit of Despacito and YMCA, then to me, you’re not really an artist.” Clearly, Hollon agreed that the dj industry needed something a bit more 5-star too, and I’m glad I found him!
    In addition, Hollon offers other add-ons like uplighting and videography, so those were 2 less vendors I needed to worry about finding. It was like a one-stop-shop but we didn’t break the bank! Sam abs Jesse were SOOOO MUCH FUN to work with!!!!
    Most importantly, Hollon was professional, personable, fun, easy-going, and demonstrated compassion when my then fiancé now husband and I had some family emergencies during our engagement that added additional stress to what was already a high-anxiety time. Our reception was just an overall FUN CELEBRATORY EXPERIENCE that our guests really enjoyed. It was like we had our own intimate dance club! The reviews, awards, and Atlanta area events that AMP’D partners with say it all.
    (Most images posted are professionally taken by my photographer, Chris Westbrook of Eastcreek Photography.

AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT 12
    AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT 25
    Sent on 11/13/2019

Karen Visbal · Married on 10/11/2019

Best dj ever

From the moment we read about Amp'd, we knew they were right for us. When we met with dj Ricardo, we instantly connected. We felt as if we knew him for years. He was immediately part of the family. So easy to work with, knew what we wanted even when we didn't. He made our wedding memorable, our guest all complimented his artistic style. We could not be more pleased with how the night turned out. Would definitely recommend, and for sure hire him again!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Sean Harrington · Married on 09/28/2019

Great music and a great experience!

We had a great experience with Dietrich and Amp'd! We really appreciated the contract clarity, and the tools on the website made it much easier for us to curate the type of music we wanted played. It was a pleasure to meet Dietrich as well, and our strategy session went very smoothly.

The wedding itself was outside in a somewhat unusual site on a hot Saturday, so not your typical situation. Dietrich, who had already driven several hours that morning from working a wedding the previous night, showed up with plenty of time, took in the offbeat situation and proceeded to set up for the ceremony.

Dietrich took care of all the microphone needs for the speeches, the music for the ceremony and of course, the music for the reception. The tunes were bangin' and we had a blast. Even when rain threatened and the wind picked up dramatically, Dietrich kept the music and party going. Our wedding was fantastic and we are very grateful for Dietrich and Amp'd helping make that a reality!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Kara

Kara Fleet · Married on 09/27/2019

If you want a legit DJ, go with AMP'D

My fiancee and I were looking for a DJ to go above and beyond your typical wedding DJ and we found it with Dietrich and AMP'D Entertainment. AMP'D Entertainment was beyond professional, holding calls every few months to better understand what vibe we were looking for, who we are as a couple and what type of music our guests would enjoy. The day of Dietrich killed it; almost everyone at our wedding mentioned to us how his song mixes kept everyone on the dance floor for hours. Thank you Dietrich and AMP'D for exceeding all my DJ expectations. Trina and I appreciate it!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Bonisese · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect Night of Music!

Ricardo with Ampd was absolutely amazing and I would recommend him to anyone. He and his team made a perfect playlist for every aspect of my wedding - we received numerous compliments on the music selection from guests of all ages.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Morgan Mullins · Married on 09/21/2019

10/10 would recommend!

My husband and I used Amp'd Entertainment for our wedding last week and we were so happy with our big day's entertainment! Brian Sires was our DJ that we worked with and he made the wedding planning process so stress-free and enjoyable. He was super responsive and fun to work with as we met several times to plan out the details. We would absolutely recommend using Amp'd and more specifically Brian for any wedding's or special events!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Lana · Married on 09/21/2019

Amp'd was amazing!

We had DJ Bigg H for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made! I had actually seen him at a holiday party and enjoyed it so much that I kept his business card for 1.5 years until I was engaged. He was the only DJ we considered and thankfully he was available! From the beginning he was quick to respond to my inquiries and gave us his undivided attention during our meeting prior to the wedding. Music was a big deal for us and he delivered on all of our special requests. We received so many compliments from wedding guests on our DJ. At one point when my Dad was at the bar he thought a majority of people had left already and then realized EVERYONE was on the dance floor. I can't speak highly enough of Hollon (DJ Bigg H). He is the absolute best!

AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT 26
    AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT 27
    Sent on 11/12/2019

Jenny T · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing! Really listened to our musical tastes!

Peter at Amp'd Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding. It was an outdoor venue and he matched the ambiance perfectly. We were able to give him a playlist of what we were going for (indie and folksy favorites, and alternative dance tracks) and he took it from there. Multiple guests remarked how great our DJ was! He really listened to our style preferences and was able to exactly what we asked for!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Kohl Hegetschweiler · Married on 09/07/2019

Dj bigg h - amp'd entertainment

DJ Bigg H was the absolute BEST! Not only was the music beyond what we expected, but he kept the crowd dancing and having a great time. DJ H is the best in the business and he made our day very special. His ability to mix and transition songs is out of this world! ...Also he's very cool guy!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

marygrace azar · Married on 09/07/2019

Dj h & amp'd know how to get down!

My now husband and I attended our friends's wedding a few years ago, and DJ Hollon was the DJ at their wedding. We had the absolute best time, as did everyone else on the dance floor, and knew we had to have him for our big day! We met with Hollon in person to discuss what we were looking for as far as music and vibe, and it couldn't have gone better. Hollon is truly passionate about music and what he does, and it definitely shows in his work! Our reception was a blast!! Everyone was enjoying themselves on the dance floor all night! Our friends and family couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had, and how our DJ killed it! We would recommend Hollon and the AMP'd crew to anyone who is looking for a DJ! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Jonathan Young · Married on 08/31/2019

A+ Experience

Deitrich was amazing! The whole process was great from start to finish. He sent us a few recorded receptions prior to choosing him which helped portray his presentation and musical style. But best of all he listened, played all of our requests (even the really unique songs) and filled out the playlist with some current stuff that was a hit with our guests. Just a joy to work with and someone I would recommend to anyone looking to have a great party.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Elizabeth Tarallo · Married on 08/10/2019

Ricardo was an amazing DJ!!

We had Ricardo as our wedding DJ for a remixed wedding and it was awesome! Everyone loved the mixes and had a blast dancing! He was also great working with our planner announcing each activity throughout the night (cake cutting, special dances etc.). We also hired our videographer and photo booth from amp’d Entertainment and also added wireless up lighting for our venue! it’s a nice one stop shop!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Silverman · Married on 08/10/2019

We love Amp'd & DJ Peter the most!

Music was a top priority of our wedding. We work in the music industry and knew our guests would have high expectations. Peter at Amp’d Entertainment did not disappoint. Not only did he create a custom mix for our surprise first dance performance, but his attention to detail and poise under pressure made it a night to remember.

Peter and his boss, Ricardo, met with us twice before the event and were thorough in the planning process. From the age and demographic of our guests - so everyone had equal opportunity to dance/participate - to song choice and length - so our selections lined up with the day’s timeline - they thought of everything to guarantee it would be a memorable evening. It was the true definition of customer service.

One of Amp’d Entertainment’s best tools is the Online Planner. From the order of the processional to the DO-NOT play list, it was great to have our music preferences all in one place. I couldn’t imagine planning our wedding ceremony and reception without it.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Purvis · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing wedding DJ!!

I recently got married at the beginning of August! Lyris from Amp’d entertainment was our DJ and she was amazing! She was always able to talk when I needed to ask a question or song suggestion! She showed up early and made the ceremony run smoothly! Not to mention the reception was a BLAST thanks to Lyris! I don’t think our dance floor was ever empty and she played music for ALL my guests! I highly recommend Lyris!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Jennifer Mokri · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing Amp'd Entertainment!

Amp'd Entertainment created a perfect wedding experience for us and our guests. We used DJ Peter Portales and he was perfect! We met with him twice leading up to the wedding to discuss details and I love their online portal so you can make changes and add any details they will need to know for the day (including timeline, names of people giving toasts, etc.) They did our music starting before the ceremony all the way to the end of the night. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to throw down at their wedding.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Abigail

Abigail Adjei · Married on 07/13/2019

DJ Ampd DJ Lyris! Best DJ Experience

We worked with Lyris from AMPD and she was absolutely amazing to work with and such a life saver. Our wedding was filled with guests from Armenia and Ghana and on such short notice she was able to cater to both crowds and was extremely open to a last minute change of plans involving an MC. Lyris worked so so well with our MC and every single person at the wedding had such a blast! There was not one single moment where we wanted her to change a song because the crowd was hyped up through our the whole reception. If we ever need to throw another party we will most definitely be using Lyris!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Julianna

Julianna Alfini · Married on 07/05/2019

So much fun!

It was wonderful working with Hollon! I had a destination wedding in Hilton Head Island, and the planning process was very smooth and easy with Amp’d Entertainment. Hollon incorporated every every genre/ song that I wanted into my reception. He made my reception so much fun and had everyone dancing all night long! He received so many compliments from my guests and kept everyone engaged though out the whole reception. His mashups/ remixes were so cool, unique, and entertaining! My guests did not want the night to end! I would highly recommend amp’d Entertainment! They will make your night unforgettable.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2019

Dance floor was packed the whole night!

We absolutely LOVED working with Amp'd Entertainment! Hollon (DJ Big H) was amazing and on top of everything from day 1. He took our recommendations of favorites and classics and made a PERFECT dance floor mix - no one wanted to leave the dancing! I HIGHLY recommend Amp'd Entertainment for any big event - they are amazing!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Ben

Ben Mortimer · Married on 06/22/2019

Exactly what we wanted

DJ Ricardo took the time to learn about the party we wanted to curate and he hit the nail on the head.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Gibson · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing and fun remix DJ company

We couldn’t have picked a better DJ for our wedding!! We picked the remixed music choice and so glad we did! Hollon played every song we listed and then some! All of our friends and family were dancing the night away and could have danced way longer if we had the time!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Kaylyn

Kaylyn · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Mixes!

Deitrich did an amazing job as our wedding DJ, and our reception music was great! He did an excellent job reading the crowd and mixing music suited to our guests! We had such a great time!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Sara

Sara Judd · Married on 06/15/2019

Music, Bar, Food - In that order or you're doing it wrong!

Amp'd Entertainment and DJ Bigg H were absolutely vital in perfecting our wedding experience. We have an eclectic taste in music and we wanted our reception to reflect it. I can't speak highly enough about the custom detail given to what we wanted. Just a few of the unique requests that were met: making the trip all the way from Atlanta, a change in the first dance song two days before (and surprising us with an unforgettable way to incorporate the original song too), playing "Gloria" by Laura Branigan TWICE to celebrate the Blues winning the Stanley Cup, making sure lyrics about fat house cats made it into the bride's processional, incorporating countless obscure requests like "Jump in the Line" and "Clap for the Wolfman" into the dance mix flawlessy. My new #relationshipgoal is to hire them for every milestone anniversary party. ; )

Sent on 06/26/2019