AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

446 Reviews for AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT

• Rachel

Rachel H. · Getting married on 08/03/2022

Unbeatable experience!!

Ric was incredible!!! He had OUR ENTIRE WEDDING out there on the dance floor having the best time. Highly recommend this experience. He read the room well, communicated effectively and quickly during the planning process and gave me full confidence that it would be an unforgettable night.

Sent on 03/29/2021

Jami B. · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Ring/Beggs Wedding 9/25/20

Hollon was hands down the BEST DJ we have ever heard! I could go on and on about his willingness to connect with us and his ability to take the things he learned about us and turn it all into one heck of a party! Hollon, thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You rocked the house and I can guarantee there will be a TON of business sent your way after the rave reviews we got from our guests!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Melanie

Melanie B. · Married on 06/12/2021

5 Star DJ - Amp'd Entertainment

A friend of ours in the hospitality industry recommended Hollon & the Amp'd crew for our wedding. Hollon is an awesome guy, fantastic DJ, and provided excellent service. We highly recommend him for your wedding or next fun event. 5 stars!!

Sent on 06/19/2021

Sam D. · Married on 06/01/2021

Outstanding

Deitrich Armstrong of Amp'd Entertainment was a wonderful DJ/MC at our 60th birthday party in January 2020. He was kind and flexible during the planning stage and delivered high energy and fun at our party. Our party attendees' ages ranged from 20s to 80s. We would highly recommend Deitrich to couples for their wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2020

Amanda C. · Married on 05/15/2021

Easily One of the Best Parts of Our Day!

Booking Hollon & AMP'D Entertainment was easily one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning! Hollon was extremely communicative and helpful in planning what we wanted for music. When it came to the actual day everything went perfectly and no one could stop dancing all night. He took all of our music requests and mixed them so creatively, which kept the party going nonstop. I had several people tell me the next day that it was the best wedding they've ever been to, and I definitely think AMP'D had a big part in making that happen! Would 100% recommend for any party!

Sent on 05/29/2021

Adrienne B. · Married on 05/01/2021

DJ Ricardo Spicer

He is the best DJ in the ATL. Everything he did was on point. From the meetings all the way to the event.
    DJ Ricardo feels like family and he can certainly DJ any of my future events without a doubt.

Sent on 05/10/2021

Stephanie B. · Married on 05/01/2021

Our wedding 05/01/21

DJ Ricardo was everything! He put a lot of effort and understanding into the music we wanted at our wedding! Executed everything perfectly the day of our wedding!

Sent on 05/10/2021

Anna D. · Married on 04/11/2021

Absolutely yes!

We cannot recommend AMP’D enough! Hollon was so helpful in making our wedding run smoothly, and our reception was an absolute blast! 10/10!

Sent on 04/13/2021

Shelby P. · Married on 04/01/2021

Professional and crunk DJ

We were over the moon impressed with Ricardo and Amp’d entertainment. He went above and beyond to meet with us, guide us, and ensure everything was ready to go. He listened to our preferences and curated the perfect sound track for our special day. He created amazing energy on the dance floor, made sure everyone that needed a mic knew how to use it, and kept things running smoothly. I received countless compliments from guests and the venue coordinators about how awesome he was! 10/10 recommend Ricardo for any event!

Sent on 04/17/2021
  • Shreya

Shreya S. · Married on 03/27/2021

Absolutely AMAZING!!

We had been to a couple of weddings that used AMP’D as their DJ. We loved what they did for those weddings, so we knew when we signed up with them we were in good hands! Having to plan a wedding during a pandemic is not fun, but AMP’D - specifically Brian and Ric - made it such a smooth process that we didn’t have to worry about a thing. We were originally scheduled to have Brian as our DJ but since we had to postpone our wedding, we got paired with Ric! We gave Ric the freedom to use his talent and an idea of songs that we like and things we listen to. All of our guests LOVED him! He read the dance floor and knew what songs brought everyone out on the dance floor. Thank you so much for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 04/10/2021

Legacy N. · Married on 03/05/2021

Fun, perfect, lit!

Dj. Brian Sires did perfect at my wedding. The ceremony songs were exactly what I wanted, & the reception was LIT! He kept all of my guests moving. We had such a great time. I highly recommend Brian for any fun occasion 😊

Sent on 03/09/2021
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 12/12/2020

the best wedding DJ ever

the best wedding DJ we could’ve asked for. Ricardo was absolutely awesome!!

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • Rosie

Rosie R. · Married on 11/21/2020

Absolutely amazing

Ricardo Spicer and AMP’D Entertainment made my wedding as perfect as it was. I saw Ricardo perform at a wedding years ago, (before I even met my husband), and I waited for him to have a little break so that I could go ask for his card. I held on to his card because I knew I wanted him to be the DJ at my wedding. His energy is infectious, and you can tell he loves what he does. He is so great at reading a crowd and giving that crowd the type of music that they will rock out to. He is also so funny, and I know he made me laugh so many times. When my husband and I were introduced at the reception, we walked out to Usher’s song Yeah!. It wasn’t planned at all, but when we got to the front, our bridal party was dancing so my husband and I started dancing too! We had an impromptu dance party because the energy was there, and the crowd loved it. Ricardo saw that we were into it, so he let the song play out just the perfect extra length of time. As I said earlier, he is SO GOOD at reading his audience. I could go on and on about his wonderful it was to work with Ricardo and AMP’D entertainment, but I will conclude with this: If you book with Ricardo and AMP’D, you will not regret it. Thank you Ricardo and AMP’D for making my wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 06/14/2021

Antonio G. · Married on 10/17/2020

Antonio Green

Brian is the man! Appreciate his willing to accommodate us during this COVID season and he was well prepared for our wedding day. Would recommend him for anyone or any event.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Catherine G. · Married on 09/19/2020

Seamless experience and expertise for wedding DJ!

We could not recommend working with AMP'd (and DJ Ricardo Spicer) for your wedding enough! It was such a seamless process working with the entire AMP'd team leading up to and throughout our wedding weekend, even with a date change thrown in the mix due to COVID. The online AMP'd portal makes the planning process so seamless and digestible - such a huge benefit to have any and all info and decisions you need to make centralized in one place for you and your DJ to talk through rather than sending different emails and playlists back and forth. Ricardo really helped provide a lot of guidance, direction and expertise where we needed with choosing music, and asked a lot of questions to make sure he understood what we envisioned and wanted even when it was difficult for us to identify (music is not my forte). He always took the time to hop on phone calls with us to talk everything through in the months leading up to our big day. He is so easy to talk to and has such a warm personality that made him a joy to work with in addition to his expertise in all things music and creating a good vibe and hosting a special event. Our wedding ceremony, cocktail + dinner hour and reception music was so wonderful, and was definitely in great hands from start to finish with AMP'd!!

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin B. · Married on 09/12/2020

Highly recommend!

Hollon (DJ Bigg H) was amazing and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! We had several phone calls prior to the wedding to determine exactly what we were looking for and he delivered!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Lupe

Lupe · Married on 07/18/2020

DJ Bigg H is the best!

Note: We decided to postpone our wedding celebration/reception due to Covid-19 :( . So while my review can't speak directly to Amp'd's DJing, I can tell you that the owner, Hollon "DJ Bigg H" is honestly one of the best vendors we've worked with. He is so flexible, understanding, and honestly fun to be around! We were so bummed that we weren't able to go crazy on the dance floor with him this year, but look forward to it in the future (Covid please gooo away!! :D) Hollon was understanding when we decided to postpone and as a vendor gave so much flexibility and time for us to decide a date to re-book. As a bride trying to navigate planning a wedding during a pandemic, his flexibility meant the world to us! My husband and I still got married on our original date this year and Hollon even re-mixed our first dance song when we asked if he'd be interested/willing. He is such a good person that we wanted others to know!! I've learned that anything can happen during wedding planning and having vendors who are there for YOU and who are kind, patient, and understanding goes a long way. Hollon is that vendor!! Thanks Hollon. Can't wait to dance the night away sometime soon XOXO - Chris & Lupe

Sent on 07/24/2020

Katie R. · Married on 07/10/2020

We love Dj Sires!

My now mother-in-law and I met DJ Brian Sires at a venue showcase. Right away I noticed how laid back and friendly he was, the exact opposite of all the other DJs I had met and the exact vibe we were looking for our reception. From our first phone call, to scheduling, then rescheduling or wedding, he really made the process so easy! Our reception was fantastic! We ended up having a much smaller group than we planned once we rescheduled and I was worried that people weren't going to dance. I was so wrong! Even with a small reception, he had everyone on the dance floor and dancing all night! We had the best time! Thanks, Brian and AMP'D Entertainment!

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Brinton

Brinton T. · Married on 06/05/2020

Couldn't have chosen better! Lyris rocked!

We just recently got married using DJ Lyris from Amp'd. She was so awesome and easy to work with! She made herself available for us as many times as we needed ahead of the wedding and once she got there was even flexible to a few last minute ceremonial changes we'd made on when to play music. She got the party going when it was clear none of us knew what we were doing with the Cha Cha Slide and all of our guests had nothing but awesome things to say about our DJ. Our guests had a blast, we had a blast, and we can only hope that DJ Lyris had a blast with us as well! Thanks Amp'd and thanks Lyris for an unforgettable night!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Nestor

Nestor M. · Married on 05/07/2020

Best Wedding DJ in All Georgia

Let me start off this review by saying that before my wife and I made a decision we easily looked into 10 different companies throughout Georgia. Nobody came even remotely close to what Holland and AMP'd Entertainment provided. Other companies just play a set track list during your wedding. If you want live scratching and live mixing AMP'd Entertainment is your company.

AMP'd wont play their predetermined wedding mix like other companies. They wont play a track list and just fade the songs. They actually mix and mash up the play list YOU request. This is what sets them apart! Imagine having your own Steve Aoki, Tiesto or Avicci at your wedding mixing your favorite music! This is what AMP'd and Dj Bigg H bring to your wedding!

Dj Bigg H (Holland) went above our expectations in every aspect. From start to finish he provided peace of mind and even added his own personal recommendations based on his industry experience. His experience has truly made him an industry guru!

Due to Holland we were able to get a great photographer. Aside from providing referrals he was also able to get us tastings for various catering companies for free. When it came to mixing his skills were amazing and without any doubt he kept the dancing going on all night. AMP'd Entertainment is not your average DJ company, they are seriously the best in Georgia and Dj Bigg H's ability to mix creatively is mind blowing. His lighting and custom monogram added special touch and provided the best ambiance for the dance floor. I don't know how he does it but, he remembered everyone's name during the wedding.

AMP'd Entertainment will never make you feel like a client. On the other hand, AMP'd Entertainment will greet you with a smile and make you feel like family. DJ Bigg H is the best DJ and best wedding consultant! He literally held our hand throughout the whole process and worked with us to make the dream happen!

Do yourself a favor and put your hard earn money on a great DJ like Bigg H! At the end of the night the only thing that matters is the music and the dance floor!

All of our wedding guest are still listening to the music set that Dj Bigg H created during our wedding!

AMP'd Entertainment is concerned about your bank account like every wedding vendor, they only care about making your experience unforgettable.

If you read this review and don't call AMP'd Entertainment afterwards you are heading in the wrong direction!!

Sent on 12/26/2020
  • Alexa

Alexa R. · Married on 03/07/2020

So incredibly happy with AMP’D! Best wedding DJ group hands down!

We had DJ Big H at one wedding and he was everything we could have wanted and more. First he was extremely accommodating! We had postponed our destination wedding twice then ultimately canceled and planned an entirely new wedding in Atlanta in 2 months! Hollon was extremely responsive and checked in with us prior to the wedding asking if we needed anything. He also came and checked in with us on our wedding day after the ceremony to see if we needed anything to drink and to congratulate us. The music of course was amazing!!! He kept the party going all night and played all of our request. We were so thrilled and would 10000% recommended AMP’D and DJ Big H for all weddings!!

Sent on 02/01/2021
  • Maryann

Maryann M. · Married on 02/29/2020

AMAZING! Made our wedding a huge fun party!

Hollon and AMP’D made our wedding day so amazing and fun. Our dance floor was packed the ENTIRE time! I’ve never seen that before. We had so much fun and Hollon helped us navigate to exactly what we wanted even when we didn’t know. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 03/07/2020

Nick R. · Married on 01/25/2020

Great Wedding DJ!!!

Brian was amazing with his quick responsiveness, energy and ability to adapt the playlist to the crowd. I would highly recommend in the future for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Alison

Alison U. · Married on 01/11/2020

Such a fun DJ.

We loved Hollon for our wedding DJ! The only disappointing part was how busy we are at our own wedding. We both really wish we had more time to dance! He was a pleasure to work with. I would absolutely recommend him!!!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Brigette

Brigette · Married on 12/31/2019

Overall amazing

We had the best experience with our Dj, Deitrich. From the first meeting to the end of our wedding night, he was wonderful to work with. Amp'd, specifically Deitrich, was recommended to us by a friend and we are so happy we decided to go with them. Music for the night was very important to us and while their packages were slightly higher than competitors, it was SO worth it. Amp'd had been highly recommended everywhere in my searches so when our friend told us she loved DJ Deitrich at a wedding she went to, that made our decision! We had the best night ever and the music was on point. Thank you so much for your time, great energy, and outstanding music!

Sent on 01/18/2020