AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

441 Reviews for AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT

• Rachel

Rachel H. · Getting married on 08/03/2022

Unbeatable experience!!

Ric was incredible!!! He had OUR ENTIRE WEDDING out there on the dance floor having the best time. Highly recommend this experience. He read the room well, communicated effectively and quickly during the planning process and gave me full confidence that it would be an unforgettable night.

Sent on 03/29/2021

Jami B. · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Ring/Beggs Wedding 9/25/20

Hollon was hands down the BEST DJ we have ever heard! I could go on and on about his willingness to connect with us and his ability to take the things he learned about us and turn it all into one heck of a party! Hollon, thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You rocked the house and I can guarantee there will be a TON of business sent your way after the rave reviews we got from our guests!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Sam D. · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Outstanding

Deitrich Armstrong of Amp'd Entertainment was a wonderful DJ/MC at our 60th birthday party in January 2020. He was kind and flexible during the planning stage and delivered high energy and fun at our party. Our party attendees' ages ranged from 20s to 80s. We would highly recommend Deitrich to couples for their wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2020

Anna D. · Married on 04/11/2021

Absolutely yes!

We cannot recommend AMP’D enough! Hollon was so helpful in making our wedding run smoothly, and our reception was an absolute blast! 10/10!

Sent on 04/13/2021

Shelby P. · Married on 04/01/2021

Professional and crunk DJ

We were over the moon impressed with Ricardo and Amp’d entertainment. He went above and beyond to meet with us, guide us, and ensure everything was ready to go. He listened to our preferences and curated the perfect sound track for our special day. He created amazing energy on the dance floor, made sure everyone that needed a mic knew how to use it, and kept things running smoothly. I received countless compliments from guests and the venue coordinators about how awesome he was! 10/10 recommend Ricardo for any event!

Sent on 04/17/2021
  • Shreya

Shreya S. · Married on 03/27/2021

Absolutely AMAZING!!

We had been to a couple of weddings that used AMP’D as their DJ. We loved what they did for those weddings, so we knew when we signed up with them we were in good hands! Having to plan a wedding during a pandemic is not fun, but AMP’D - specifically Brian and Ric - made it such a smooth process that we didn’t have to worry about a thing. We were originally scheduled to have Brian as our DJ but since we had to postpone our wedding, we got paired with Ric! We gave Ric the freedom to use his talent and an idea of songs that we like and things we listen to. All of our guests LOVED him! He read the dance floor and knew what songs brought everyone out on the dance floor. Thank you so much for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 04/10/2021

Legacy N. · Married on 03/05/2021

Fun, perfect, lit!

Dj. Brian Sires did perfect at my wedding. The ceremony songs were exactly what I wanted, & the reception was LIT! He kept all of my guests moving. We had such a great time. I highly recommend Brian for any fun occasion 😊

Sent on 03/09/2021
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 12/12/2020

the best wedding DJ ever

the best wedding DJ we could’ve asked for. Ricardo was absolutely awesome!!

Sent on 12/17/2020

Antonio G. · Married on 10/17/2020

Antonio Green

Brian is the man! Appreciate his willing to accommodate us during this COVID season and he was well prepared for our wedding day. Would recommend him for anyone or any event.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Catherine G. · Married on 09/19/2020

Seamless experience and expertise for wedding DJ!

We could not recommend working with AMP'd (and DJ Ricardo Spicer) for your wedding enough! It was such a seamless process working with the entire AMP'd team leading up to and throughout our wedding weekend, even with a date change thrown in the mix due to COVID. The online AMP'd portal makes the planning process so seamless and digestible - such a huge benefit to have any and all info and decisions you need to make centralized in one place for you and your DJ to talk through rather than sending different emails and playlists back and forth. Ricardo really helped provide a lot of guidance, direction and expertise where we needed with choosing music, and asked a lot of questions to make sure he understood what we envisioned and wanted even when it was difficult for us to identify (music is not my forte). He always took the time to hop on phone calls with us to talk everything through in the months leading up to our big day. He is so easy to talk to and has such a warm personality that made him a joy to work with in addition to his expertise in all things music and creating a good vibe and hosting a special event. Our wedding ceremony, cocktail + dinner hour and reception music was so wonderful, and was definitely in great hands from start to finish with AMP'd!!

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin B. · Married on 09/12/2020

Highly recommend!

Hollon (DJ Bigg H) was amazing and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! We had several phone calls prior to the wedding to determine exactly what we were looking for and he delivered!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Lupe

Lupe · Married on 07/18/2020

DJ Bigg H is the best!

Note: We decided to postpone our wedding celebration/reception due to Covid-19 :( . So while my review can't speak directly to Amp'd's DJing, I can tell you that the owner, Hollon "DJ Bigg H" is honestly one of the best vendors we've worked with. He is so flexible, understanding, and honestly fun to be around! We were so bummed that we weren't able to go crazy on the dance floor with him this year, but look forward to it in the future (Covid please gooo away!! :D) Hollon was understanding when we decided to postpone and as a vendor gave so much flexibility and time for us to decide a date to re-book. As a bride trying to navigate planning a wedding during a pandemic, his flexibility meant the world to us! My husband and I still got married on our original date this year and Hollon even re-mixed our first dance song when we asked if he'd be interested/willing. He is such a good person that we wanted others to know!! I've learned that anything can happen during wedding planning and having vendors who are there for YOU and who are kind, patient, and understanding goes a long way. Hollon is that vendor!! Thanks Hollon. Can't wait to dance the night away sometime soon XOXO - Chris & Lupe

Sent on 07/24/2020

Katie R. · Married on 07/10/2020

We love Dj Sires!

My now mother-in-law and I met DJ Brian Sires at a venue showcase. Right away I noticed how laid back and friendly he was, the exact opposite of all the other DJs I had met and the exact vibe we were looking for our reception. From our first phone call, to scheduling, then rescheduling or wedding, he really made the process so easy! Our reception was fantastic! We ended up having a much smaller group than we planned once we rescheduled and I was worried that people weren't going to dance. I was so wrong! Even with a small reception, he had everyone on the dance floor and dancing all night! We had the best time! Thanks, Brian and AMP'D Entertainment!

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Brinton

Brinton T. · Married on 06/05/2020

Couldn't have chosen better! Lyris rocked!

We just recently got married using DJ Lyris from Amp'd. She was so awesome and easy to work with! She made herself available for us as many times as we needed ahead of the wedding and once she got there was even flexible to a few last minute ceremonial changes we'd made on when to play music. She got the party going when it was clear none of us knew what we were doing with the Cha Cha Slide and all of our guests had nothing but awesome things to say about our DJ. Our guests had a blast, we had a blast, and we can only hope that DJ Lyris had a blast with us as well! Thanks Amp'd and thanks Lyris for an unforgettable night!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Nestor

Nestor M. · Married on 05/07/2020

Best Wedding DJ in All Georgia

Let me start off this review by saying that before my wife and I made a decision we easily looked into 10 different companies throughout Georgia. Nobody came even remotely close to what Holland and AMP'd Entertainment provided. Other companies just play a set track list during your wedding. If you want live scratching and live mixing AMP'd Entertainment is your company.

AMP'd wont play their predetermined wedding mix like other companies. They wont play a track list and just fade the songs. They actually mix and mash up the play list YOU request. This is what sets them apart! Imagine having your own Steve Aoki, Tiesto or Avicci at your wedding mixing your favorite music! This is what AMP'd and Dj Bigg H bring to your wedding!

Dj Bigg H (Holland) went above our expectations in every aspect. From start to finish he provided peace of mind and even added his own personal recommendations based on his industry experience. His experience has truly made him an industry guru!

Due to Holland we were able to get a great photographer. Aside from providing referrals he was also able to get us tastings for various catering companies for free. When it came to mixing his skills were amazing and without any doubt he kept the dancing going on all night. AMP'd Entertainment is not your average DJ company, they are seriously the best in Georgia and Dj Bigg H's ability to mix creatively is mind blowing. His lighting and custom monogram added special touch and provided the best ambiance for the dance floor. I don't know how he does it but, he remembered everyone's name during the wedding.

AMP'd Entertainment will never make you feel like a client. On the other hand, AMP'd Entertainment will greet you with a smile and make you feel like family. DJ Bigg H is the best DJ and best wedding consultant! He literally held our hand throughout the whole process and worked with us to make the dream happen!

Do yourself a favor and put your hard earn money on a great DJ like Bigg H! At the end of the night the only thing that matters is the music and the dance floor!

All of our wedding guest are still listening to the music set that Dj Bigg H created during our wedding!

AMP'd Entertainment is concerned about your bank account like every wedding vendor, they only care about making your experience unforgettable.

If you read this review and don't call AMP'd Entertainment afterwards you are heading in the wrong direction!!

Sent on 12/26/2020
  • Alexa

Alexa R. · Married on 03/07/2020

So incredibly happy with AMP’D! Best wedding DJ group hands down!

We had DJ Big H at one wedding and he was everything we could have wanted and more. First he was extremely accommodating! We had postponed our destination wedding twice then ultimately canceled and planned an entirely new wedding in Atlanta in 2 months! Hollon was extremely responsive and checked in with us prior to the wedding asking if we needed anything. He also came and checked in with us on our wedding day after the ceremony to see if we needed anything to drink and to congratulate us. The music of course was amazing!!! He kept the party going all night and played all of our request. We were so thrilled and would 10000% recommended AMP’D and DJ Big H for all weddings!!

Sent on 02/01/2021
  • Maryann

Maryann M. · Married on 02/29/2020

AMAZING! Made our wedding a huge fun party!

Hollon and AMP’D made our wedding day so amazing and fun. Our dance floor was packed the ENTIRE time! I’ve never seen that before. We had so much fun and Hollon helped us navigate to exactly what we wanted even when we didn’t know. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 03/07/2020

Nick R. · Married on 01/25/2020

Great Wedding DJ!!!

Brian was amazing with his quick responsiveness, energy and ability to adapt the playlist to the crowd. I would highly recommend in the future for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Alison

Alison U. · Married on 01/11/2020

Such a fun DJ.

We loved Hollon for our wedding DJ! The only disappointing part was how busy we are at our own wedding. We both really wish we had more time to dance! He was a pleasure to work with. I would absolutely recommend him!!!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Brigette

Brigette · Married on 12/31/2019

Overall amazing

We had the best experience with our Dj, Deitrich. From the first meeting to the end of our wedding night, he was wonderful to work with. Amp'd, specifically Deitrich, was recommended to us by a friend and we are so happy we decided to go with them. Music for the night was very important to us and while their packages were slightly higher than competitors, it was SO worth it. Amp'd had been highly recommended everywhere in my searches so when our friend told us she loved DJ Deitrich at a wedding she went to, that made our decision! We had the best night ever and the music was on point. Thank you so much for your time, great energy, and outstanding music!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Chris

Chris A. · Married on 12/28/2019

Asheville, NC Wedding Dec 2019

Hollon with Amp'd was amazing. He traveled to Asheville for our wedding and it was perfect. Our guests had a blast and said nothing but good things about him. The remixed wedding was super unique and better than I could have imagined. I'm currently trying to figure out how I can afford more events for Hollon to be our DJ.

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Vallon

Vallon D. · Married on 11/11/2019

Omg best dj of all time

LISTEN people. From one bride to another, I just didn’t know where to start. I spoke with Hollon first and then interviewed a few DJ’s afterwards. I enjoyed Hollon’s energy, his demo clips and his responsiveness so much, I called him back and was told him, dude I need you. My gut was so on point. He crushed It!! He made my wedding so perfect... beyond words. We didn’t leave the dance floor all night. I mean the vibe was exactly what I dreamt it would be... actually it was beyond. He heard what I wanted and needed and I trusted him as an artist and he delivered. DJ Hollon, thank you so much for being the perfect DJ!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 11/02/2019

Best-dj-ever!

Where do I even begin with AMP'd?! Hollon was truly one of our favorite vendors to work with. He really took the time to get to know us as a couple and curated our wedding playlist to US. He created the ultimate wedding atmosphere and knew exactly what to play and when. We had so many guests asking us for his information after the wedding because they loved him so much. We could not have ask for a better DJ and hope that we have future events so we can hire AMP'd again!!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin V. · Married on 10/12/2019

Epic Dance Party!

Amp'd was the first wedding vendor we booked - they came highly recommended through friends. Hollon, "DJ Bigg H" was at the helm for our event and we were NOT disappointed. Our guests will be talking about this dance party for years to come. We sent our list and freedom to go crazy and he captured the vibe so perfectly. He warmed up the crowd and worked the room and announcements perfectly. All of our requests were executed perfectly! Amp'd is incredibly responsive and professional. Book. Them. NOW! THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren A. · Married on 10/12/2019

A creative dj for a fun music-loving couple

When I stumbled upon Hollon’s company, AMP’D ENTERTAINMENT, I knew I had finally found the right vendor! I was relieved that there was actually a dj company out there who offered what I was looking for, which is so hard to find! Being a lover of music and dance, I wanted a company who created something for their client, knew multiple genres of music, and incorporated that into the artistry of remixes and creative mashups. As I told Hollon, “If all you know how to do is play the entire 3 min 40 sec radio edit of Despacito and YMCA, then to me, you’re not really an artist.” Clearly, Hollon agreed that the dj industry needed something a bit more 5-star too, and I’m glad I found him!
    In addition, Hollon offers other add-ons like uplighting and videography, so those were 2 less vendors I needed to worry about finding. It was like a one-stop-shop but we didn’t break the bank! Sam abs Jesse were SOOOO MUCH FUN to work with!!!!
    Most importantly, Hollon was professional, personable, fun, easy-going, and demonstrated compassion when my then fiancé now husband and I had some family emergencies during our engagement that added additional stress to what was already a high-anxiety time. Our reception was just an overall FUN CELEBRATORY EXPERIENCE that our guests really enjoyed. It was like we had our own intimate dance club! The reviews, awards, and Atlanta area events that AMP’D partners with say it all.
    (Most images posted are professionally taken by my photographer, Chris Westbrook of Eastcreek Photography.

Sent on 11/13/2019