330 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Terminus 330

Built in 1912, this 5,400 square foot venue features original hardwood floors, exposed brick, high ceilings, and lots of natural light. Terminus 330 is the perfect venue for intimate weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, bridal showers, and more.

Enchantingly memorable moments await on your wedding day at Terminus 330! What inspires us is clear – making your special day live up to your dreams. From our very first meeting together to your getaway as a married couple, we endeavor to combine whimsy and fun with a unique sense of purpose.

Other couples have also viewed

• Factory Atlanta
  • Piedmont Room & Piedmont Garden Tent
  • Ivy Hall
  • Autrey Mill Nature Preserve - Johns Creek CVB
terminus330003
2de99e68f7039bff 1438724092375 terminus33006022015michellescottphotography343
Multiple layered wedding cake
Content updated June 8, 2018-Changed main image because the original image is a logo
Table setup with centerpiece

Real Weddings 16 Photos

8 Reviews for Terminus 330

Stephanie P. · Married on 12/12/2020

Amazing venue

I first found out about T330 at a holiday party that we had there, and once I got engaged, it was one of my top choices! I fell in love with the industrial feel of the venue, along with the cellar for cocktail hour and the rooftop! It was important to us to also have a great alcohol selection, and T330 has amazing craft beer taps that sold us. Heidi and Grayon were a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process, and they can actually help to procure a lot of other needs - florals, desserts, lighting, draping, linens. They were especially flexible when we had to downsize our wedding due to COVID, and clearly outlined the precautions they were taking on their end to help events be as safe as possible. Cannot recommend T330 enough and will look for opportunities to host more events there in the future!

Sent on 12/20/2020

Terminus 330's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful words! You managed through a very challenging time, but endured the whole thing like pro's! Our whole team at T330 enjoyed you both during the whole process in your path to planning such a beautiful wedding. We wish you both joy and prosperity as you walk together in life.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/08/2019

You won’t regret using Terminus as your wedding venue!

I can’t say enough about how much I love Terminus and the entire staff. I worked directly with Heidi and Grayson mostly, and they were so accommodating. We had our ceremony and reception at Terminus, and it was perfect! Their in-house catering, as well as their bartending staff are incredibly talented. The space itself is stunning, and worked well with our needs. It is handicap accessible which meant so much to me and my guests in wheelchairs, I highly recommend it for anyone you might have who needs any sort of special accommodations, Terminus can help! The staff is friendly, they got to know my husband and I really well. They made sure we got what we needed, and also were not too pushy when we would say no to something we did not want, which was very respectful. Although parking is not ideal, we made sure to let our guests know ahead of time, and there are lots you can have Terminus reserve for you, so it works out well regardless! Having access to the entire space was perfect, and our guests loved every minute of it. There are plenty nearby hotels, which made getting ready Easy for me and my girls. You won’t regret choosing Terminus as your wedding venue, my husband and I certainly don’t!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible venue - HIGHLY recommend

I can’t say enough great things about Terminus 330 and the crew that makes it so amazing. My wife and I were looking for something unique and in a centralized location, and Terminus 330 delivered. It had everything we were looking for and more, exposed brick, a rooftop view perfect for a first look or photos, a basement speakeasy-style cellar perfect for cocktail hour. It was truly incredible. Not only that, but the whole staff was amazing to work with. From scheduling to bartending, they made sure our every need and want was taken care of. Wedding planning would have been a lot more stressful without this amazing team always on call and ready with an answer.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Terminus 330's reply:

We are all so pleased that your celebration was a huge success! Thank you for sharing your experience at T330 and allowing us to host a beautiful event for a beautiful couple! Our best wishes to you both.

Terminus 330 Pricing

Terminus 330 Price Rates

Terminus 330 FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 5800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 4200.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Lighting/Sound
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 21.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    House Liquor
    Open Bar
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Historic Building
    Loft
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Cake
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Drapery
    Furniture
    Photo booth
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    March
    April
    May
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    June
    July

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Terminus 330 1
    The Cellar @ T-330 Free for a Limited Time
    For a limited time, receive The Cellar at Terminus 330 free with any rental of the main level

• 330 Marietta St NW Atlanta, GA, 30313 See on map
    (678) 956-7957 (Phone number)
    678-793-7253 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Terminus 330)