Terminus 330 Reviews

Terminus 330 View more information

Stephanie P. Married on 12/12/2020

Amazing venue

I first found out about T330 at a holiday party that we had there, and once I got engaged, it was one of my top choices! I fell in love with the industrial feel of the venue, along with the cellar for cocktail hour and the rooftop! It was important to us to also have a great alcohol selection, and T330 has amazing craft beer taps that sold us. Heidi and Grayon were a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process, and they can actually help to procure a lot of other needs - florals, desserts, lighting, draping, linens. They were especially flexible when we had to downsize our wedding due to COVID, and clearly outlined the precautions they were taking on their end to help events be as safe as possible. Cannot recommend T330 enough and will look for opportunities to host more events there in the future!

Terminus 330's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful words! You managed through a very challenging time, but endured the whole thing like pro's! Our whole team at T330 enjoyed you both during the whole process in your path to planning such a beautiful wedding. We wish you both joy and prosperity as you walk together in life.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 11/08/2019

You won’t regret using Terminus as your wedding venue!

I can’t say enough about how much I love Terminus and the entire staff. I worked directly with Heidi and Grayson mostly, and they were so accommodating. We had our ceremony and reception at Terminus, and it was perfect! Their in-house catering, as well as their bartending staff are incredibly talented. The space itself is stunning, and worked well with our needs. It is handicap accessible which meant so much to me and my guests in wheelchairs, I highly recommend it for anyone you might have who needs any sort of special accommodations, Terminus can help! The staff is friendly, they got to know my husband and I really well. They made sure we got what we needed, and also were not too pushy when we would say no to something we did not want, which was very respectful. Although parking is not ideal, we made sure to let our guests know ahead of time, and there are lots you can have Terminus reserve for you, so it works out well regardless! Having access to the entire space was perfect, and our guests loved every minute of it. There are plenty nearby hotels, which made getting ready Easy for me and my girls. You won’t regret choosing Terminus as your wedding venue, my husband and I certainly don’t!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible venue - HIGHLY recommend

I can’t say enough great things about Terminus 330 and the crew that makes it so amazing. My wife and I were looking for something unique and in a centralized location, and Terminus 330 delivered. It had everything we were looking for and more, exposed brick, a rooftop view perfect for a first look or photos, a basement speakeasy-style cellar perfect for cocktail hour. It was truly incredible. Not only that, but the whole staff was amazing to work with. From scheduling to bartending, they made sure our every need and want was taken care of. Wedding planning would have been a lot more stressful without this amazing team always on call and ready with an answer.

Terminus 330's reply:

We are all so pleased that your celebration was a huge success! Thank you for sharing your experience at T330 and allowing us to host a beautiful event for a beautiful couple! Our best wishes to you both.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful Venue

We were so lucky to have our wedding at Terminus 330 in downtown Atlanta. Our day was absolutely perfect! Irene was a pleasure to work with and everything went smoothly on the day of. They were flexible with our challenging work schedules in planning the wedding, and we always felt taken care of!

Our wedding day was beautiful and the staff was wonderful. The bar manager and bartenders were great and I know our guests had a great time. Our food was the best food I've ever had at a wedding and so many guests complimented us on it. The decor in the venue was also beautiful. We loved the space, and we felt like Terminus 330 is the perfect downtown venue.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 11/04/2017
    Terminus 330 is a magical place! My husband and I knew we wanted something a little unique for our big day, and Terminus 330 was packed with options! We loved being able to use every possible space within the venue from pictures on the rooftop, drinks in the cellar, and both our ceremony and our reception on the main floor. The staff at Terminus 330 was quick in their responses, attentive to details, and very flexible to work with! They were a major part of our "dream team" that day and we couldn't be more thankful to them. If you want a unique space that your guests will rave about, and a team that execute your vision, look no further than Terminus 330!
    Glenda Married on 11/19/2016
    The incredible layout of Terminus 330 magnificently accommodates a reception/ceremony floor and an industrial chic cellar for cocktails and mingling. Its beauty is parallelled only by its incredible staff who treat you like family from beginning to end. Communication with management and staff is not only professional but beyond any possible expectation. They are amongst the hardest working and responsive folks I have ever had the pleasure of working with. They will help bring the dream for your event to fruition. I will forever be grateful.
  • Kiersten
    Kiersten Married on 11/05/2017
    The space at Terminus 330 is really cool and adaptable to many different events and styles. My husband and I were looking for an industrial-looking space that still felt cozy and welcoming, a good value, and the right size for our event of just over 100 guests. After touring a few venues and losing hope that we'd find what we were looking for, we came across Terminus. We were greeted by Shannon, one of the owners, and were really impressed by the venue, and the value. This was not a place that is trying to milk every last penny from people, and truly believe in offering the best balance of quality and value that is hard to find elsewhere. The team was always great to work with and quick to respond whenever I had a question, and their entire staff is really passionate about what they do, which really stood out to us.
    Erin S. Married on 06/08/2019

Great Downtown Venue

Beautiful space. Heidi, Terminus staff, and the team at Dogwood Catering made sure that everything was perfect for our guests.

Terminus 330's reply:

It was an honor to help you through the process of planning! It was even more exciting watching the afternoon and evening unfold for you both. Blessings from the whole entire team here at T330!