Love A Bridal Boutique Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Samantha
    Samantha B. Getting married on 03/04/2023

In love quite literally

From the moment I stepped into the boutique I was greeted with a smile and put right at ease. The boutique is stunning, clean, and private. Becca and Erin helped me find my dream dress and I'm so thankful for this special experience. They were both professional and really took my vision and brought it to life! I would recommend anyone to shop at Love!
  • Madison
    Madison W. Getting married on 03/04/2023

A dream come true!

My experience at Love was seriously PERFECT! I grew up in the area and always dreamed of going to Love, so I had high expectations. My dress appointment was even better than I imagined. The newly renovated location is absolutely breath taking and all of the stylists are so personable. I can't recommend Love enough! It was a day I'll never forget.
  • Elissa
    Elissa G. Getting married on 02/16/2023

Ask for Becca!

Major shout out to Becca at Love, A Bridal Boutique in Jax Beach. She was knowledgeable, accommodating, and sweet but most importantly she was all about me and my vision! It was fun trying on so many gorgeous dresses but I can’t wait to put on the one on the big day! The Boutique itself is warm, inviting, and comfortable with a VIP feel. I’m so excited to come back when my dress arrives!
    Sara B. Getting married on 11/05/2022

Make Love Your First & Last Stop!

If I could give Love more than 5 stars, I would! If you’re starting your dress search, make this your first (and last) stop. Trust me on this! From my very first telephone consultation to my actual dress appointment, the service at this boutique was incredible. I was a little nervous about dress shopping, but the consultants at Love made me feel instantly comfortable. I ended up having a blast! I had a few unique features I was looking for in my dress/accessories and Love was more than prepared with plenty of options. My consultant, Laney, understood my vision perfectly and every dress she had me try on could have been a winner. She did an amazing job of helping me navigate my favorites and helped me zero in on “the one”. All the gals there were so friendly, by the end of my appointment I wished I could invite them all to my wedding! The consultants are down to earth, the space is GORGEOUS (3 words: gleaming primrose mirror - Anthro fans know what I’m talking about), and in general it was just such a fun experience. I wasn’t rushed at all, even when my appointment ran past time! They have private suites so each bride can model dresses for their bridal party and feel like the only bride I’m the shop. I wish every bride could shop at Love. Can’t recommend this place enough!
  • La'Shall
    La'shall Y. Married on 06/11/2022

Im in love

Everything was perfect! I love my dress and you get 10% off veil ect. I Love my experience everyone was so helpful and patient.
  • Megan
    Megan L. Married on 03/12/2022

Dream Dress!

Having lived in Jacksonville for the past 6 years, I knew that I had to go to Love for my wedding dress. I was working on a budget and didn't want to spend over $2,000 on a dress but was worried about my options. Paige at Love was an expert in wedding dresses. I briefly described what I was thinking as far as style, but was still widely undecided. Paige grabbed multiple dress options within my budget, and when I would try on one and say "well I love this feature but not the whole dress" she would find me a different one with the feature I liked and this process continued until we found my dream dress with all the little details that I could ever want.
  • Liz
    Lizn Married on 12/31/2021

Love is magical!

I cannot express in words how amazing Love is, but I will try my best to do so. I visited another boutique for my 1st appointment and I cried the entire night after leaving. I had such a horrible experience at my 1st appointment and I was SO nervous for the next day of appointments. My confidence was so low- I tried on 20 dresses and only liked 1 of them. The consultant kept putting me in dress styles that I had already decided I didn't like, just so we could "rule them out for sure". After we got home, I messaged Love and told them about my experience and they reassured me that they would make my appointment magical. My dress appointment was like Disney magic! Paige, my consultant at Love, is an ANGEL in consultant form. She pulled dresses that had everything I wanted and knew exactly what I would love. She listened to the specific details that I mentioned, noticed my reactions to the details on the dress, and was attentive to the way I described how I felt in the dresses I was trying on. She hyped me up in the dressing room and made sure to spread out the bottoms of the gowns and set them up beautifully for my family to see. I felt relaxed, confident, and in control. Paige and Melissa truly and genuinely cared about helping me find my perfect dress. I never thought for a second that they were just trying to make a sale. Their calm demeaner made my experience so much fun and so relaxed. First, Paige showed pulled a few dresses out of the rack and asked for my opinion. We tried on 4 dresses that we looked at from the rack, and I honestly loved them all. After the 4th dress, which brought all of us to tears, I asked her if there was any other dresses she thought I would love more. Paige told me she had 1 more dress for me to try on and I absolutely LOVED it! The 5th dress ended up being my dream dress and I honestly couldn't be happier. I also want to mention that Paige pulled and clipped the dresses in all the right places, so I got a very accurate visual of what the dress would look like in my size. Melissa was so helpful with putting together my vision. If you do not visit Love, you're seriously missing out. You absolutely have to visit Love. I could not have asked for a better appointment or experience. Paige and Melissa, thank you so much for making my dreams come true! I'm so happy to be a Love bride!

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Liz for taking the time to leave us such a sweet review! We are so happy you're a Love Bride
  • Selisa
    Kevanne C. Married on 12/18/2021

Love (this) bridal boutique

The ladies at Love made the wedding dress shopping experience a perfect one! The time and attention they gave from the minute we made an appointment, to trying on multiple dresses and veils was top notch. They stayed in contact after saying "Yes to the dress," with updates on the shipping status and coordinating the pickup date. Thank you for such a positive experience!
    Codi L. Married on 11/20/2021

This was an absolute dream

Finding my dress was an absolute dream! I felt like I had known my consultant, Paige, all my life! We connected instantly and she was so helpful with everything. Not to mention, the boutique itself is so cute and charming that I felt so comfortable while being there. If I could go back everyday just to hang out, I would. Thank you Love for letting me become a Love Bride! I will forever cherish my dress and the moment I spent with you.
    Amber T. Married on 10/20/2021

Book an appointment with Love! You WON’T regret it!

My maid of honor took the reigns and scheduled my first dress appointment at Love, A Bridal Boutique in December 2019. When I tell you it was one of the best decisions to go with Love, I’m not kidding! We had to put down a $100 deposit so we could be able to keep the appointment, but that was literally the best $100 I’ve ever spent! First off, they close down the entire shop JUST FOR YOU, for 2 hours! Second, you get your own bridal consultant for the appointment. And third, you can bring as many guests as you want AND...BIG AND you can bring alcohol (we had mimosas during my appointment, which was freaking awesome!). So this was my first wedding dress appointment ever and I actually found my dress that day! I tried on 11 dresses that day, all different and unique in their own way. All of the gowns were ABSOLUTELY stunning! So many different brands and designers to pick from, you will definitely not be disappointed from a lack of options that’s for sure! My bridal consultant was Addison, and OMG she was just simply amazing! So knowledgable, helpful, and calming. I brought a lot of people to my appointment; my parents, mother in law, and all 6 of my bridesmaids/maid of honor. Around dress number 5, Addison could tell I was getting a little overwhelmed with not finding exactly what I wanted and confused on remembering which dresses I did like. So we stopped for a moment and took a breath and carried on! She reassured me that this is definitely a stressful time with all of the options and opinions of my party. It was very helpful to be reassured of what I wanted and to make a decision based on what I wanted to see myself in on my wedding day.
    To wrap it up, if you decide to make an appointment at Love, you will not regret it! You will have an amazing time and create so many happy memories that day! Good luck to all the future brides reading this!

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you SO much Amber for taking the time to leave us such a kind and thoughtful review! We are so happy you're a Love Bride :)
  • Ysabel
    Ysabel A. Married on 09/25/2021

Great experience!

They had the sweetest staff and helped me find my dream dress!
    Ciara Married on 07/18/2021

Absolutely amazing

This boutique exceeded my expectations! They were super helpful, responsive and had such a great selection of dresses! Do yourself a favor and go here to find your dream wedding dress!

Such a wonderful shopping experience.

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Ciara, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a sweet review! We are so happy you're a Love Bride
    Lindsey L. Married on 05/14/2021

So helpful and sweet!

I came to Love with a vision, and they had so many beautiful options it was difficult for me to choose a dress. The girls were so helpful and attentive, and helped me pick my dream dress! So recommend Love 💕

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey for taking the time to leave us such a sweet review! We are so happy you're a part of our Love Family!
  • Dixie
    Dixie S. Married on 04/24/2021

Dream dress, dream team!

Best costumer service and selection in Jax!!! Til this day, finding my wedding dress was one of the best days of my life! This team knew exactly what I wanted ahead of time, had some dresses already selected for me to try on, was extremely helpful when it came to the dress order, seamstress, dress cleaning/preserving, etc.! I wish I could do it all over again! Thank you ladies!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 04/17/2021

Awesome dresses and sweet staff!

I had two appointments at Love my first and my last. This boutique had the prettiest dresses by far! I had the pleasure of working with Addison at both of my appointments. She was so sweet, personable, and helpful! I loved my dress shopping experience!

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie for taking the time to leave us such a sweet review! We are so happy you were able to work with Addison and even happier that you're a Love Bride!
  • Cailyn
    Cailyn Married on 04/17/2021

Cailyn Riley

Omg. I drove 3 hours just to come to this boutique because they carry Sarah Seven. Paige helped me and she was absolutely amazing. She was so helpful, kind, and so knowledgeable. She wasn’t pushy, but knew how to help lead me on the right direction. She helped me pick out the dress of my dreams! I recommend this boutique!

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Cailyn for taking the time to leave us such a sweet review! We are so happy you're a Love Bride!
  • Catherine
    Catherine I. Married on 01/16/2021

Perfect Dress, Perfect Shop!

This was the second store I had visited to try on wedding dresses. The first place I had gone to was such an amazing experience that I wasn't sure that it was going to be beat. Boy was I wrong! My MOH's friend had highly recommended Love and I am SO glad we went here! I was not expecting to walk away with a dress that day but, I did, and I couldn't be more excited. The dresses they have there are BEAUTIFUL and they are constantly getting new inventory. The dress I tried on and ultimately purchased had only arrived there two days prior. Paige was my consultant and she was AWESOME! When we arrived she took us to a little private room and asked for a preference of style and budget - upon showing/telling her, she pointed me to the direction of dresses she wanted me, my MOH and mom to choose from and we got started immediately. There were a couple of other brides there at the same time as me but we each had our own little section so it felt private - even on a Saturday! She let me try on everything and anything that we chose as well as picked out styles she thought I would love and as we went she put aside those we labeled as favorites. She also kept me in the loop regarding prices along the way so there were no surprises which was very helpful! The manager also kept stopping in to check on us! They let me bring in my wedding boots and try them on with the favorites as well! When I found THE one, she grabbed some veils and had me dressed in the full get up! They let us take pictures along the way so while I went to try on another dress my MOH and mom were able to flip back through the pictures of ones we had already tried on to narrow down favorites. When I had finally decided to pull the trigger, I had mentioned that I had another appointment at another bridal shop later that afternoon and they charged a cancellation fee. Paige offered to take the cancellation fee off the price of the dress I chose - she said "I shouldn't have to pay for finding the dress I loved!" - I was totally surprised that she did that for me and I so appreciated it! I went ahead and purchased my dress and veil and I have already received a shipping notification for when I can expect my dress to be in the store to pick up! I highly recommend this place to other Brides! The whole experience was phenomenal!
  • Alana
    Alana H. Married on 01/02/2021

The best in Jax!

I LOVE Love! Laney, the manager, is so sweet and you can tell she really loves what she does. I worked with Paige and she was so patients and kind! I am a very indecisive person and needed to try on a lot of options before finally picking my dress, but she was very attentive and helpful throughout the whole appointment, even when we ran over our time, and past their closing time on a Friday night! These ladies are truly the best in Jax :)
  • Jessi
    Jessi P. Married on 11/21/2020

Found my dream dress!

The Love Team helped me find my dream dress and truly feel like a bride! They were quick and efficient, my dress arrived quickly (even with customizations!) and they were super helpful and patient with all my questions. Would definitely recommend!

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Jessi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review! We are so happy you're a part of our Love Family!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle K. Married on 11/20/2020

Look no further- love is the boutique you need!

I had THE BEST experience at Love, and they have an AMAZING team there-everyone I talked to (on the phone and in person) was sincerely genuine. This was my first dress try-on EVER so I was very nervous and just clueless on what I even wanted or liked, but it was so successful that I didn’t even have to go anywhere else for another try on! I have 6 bridesmaids and wanted all of them to be apart of this experience with me along with my Mother, so we opted to do the Sunday private appointment. A $100 deposit to keep the appointment, which was covered between all of us attending so not a big cost at all and SO WORTH IT!! The shop is closed on Sunday so your bridal consultant literally comes in SPECIFICALLY FOR YOUR APPT! To top it all off you can bring snacks and wine/champagne to enjoy during your appt! I tried on at least 8-10 dresses, all different and unique in their own way, all ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! They carry many different brands and designers to choose from, you will definitely not be disappointed from a lack of options/variety that’s for sure!!! My bridal consultant Paige was phenomenal! She instantly connected with me and proved to be not only extremely knowledgeable and helpful about materials, styles, designers etc. but also compassionate in helping me find a dress that I truly felt comfortable and confident in! Once we pulled a few dresses and got them on me, she was able to tell exactly what I felt good in without me even having to say anything!! She was able to find my PERFECT DRESS just by working with me for a few hours! Also not once did I ever feel pressured to buy or swayed away from what I wanted in any way! Make an appointment at Love, you will not regret it!!!!! Thank you again ladies for your wholehearted professional service, I’ll be recommending it to every future bride 👰🏻💞

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Gabrielle for leaving this sweet review! We are so happy you booked a private appointment with our girl Paige.. I know she had a wonderful time working with you and your group! We are so happy you're a Love Bride!
  • Niki
    Niki H. Married on 11/01/2020

Beautiful dresses

I was dreading wedding dress shopping and had 2 appointments at other locations prior to going to Love where I just found dresses that were okay. I found multiple dresses at Love I really liked but then Paige suggested I try on one more she thought I might like. This dress was absolutely perfect. Paige was amazing at her job and I never would have found the perfect dress without her suggesting it! I would highly recommend seeing Paige at Love!

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Niki for the sweet review! Paige is wonderful and we know she loved working with you. You looked absolutely PERFECT on your wedding day! So happy you are a Love Bride :)
  • Catherine
    Catherine Married on 09/26/2020

The absolute BEST

Where do I begin! LOVE Bridal boutique was the 3rd boutique I visited with my mama and grandma and I instantly knew I was in great hands. Michelle was amazing my nerves were at ease with how easy she was to talk to and she helped me pull some fabulous selections of gowns. I had a crazy experience because I tried on so many gowns and had mixed feelings on saying yes because I was so nervous to find the perfect fit but that did not stop Laney and Michelle. Laney went completely above and beyond to make sure I felt absolutely beautiful and perfect in my Martina Liana gown and offered so many ideas for customization. Laney and Michelle also helped me FaceTime my mom on my multiple visits at Love and took multiple fabulous pics until I finally found the right fit! I had so much fun with this experience and am so excited to go back when my dress arrives next year. I cannot say enough kind words to ALL of the amazing ladies at Love because they honestly all helped me. Thank you a million times Laney you are an absolute Angel! My only advice to future brides is to hurry up and schedule fast you won’t regret it!

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Cathi for leaving us such a sweet review! We are so, so happy you're a Love Bride and can't wait for you to pickup your gown!
    Stephanie G. Married on 08/15/2020

Excellent Boutique

I’m going to be honest and say I never leave a review, I always just do the star rating and call it a day. But Love Bridal Boutique has been so amazing to work with and literally made my wedding day in so many ways that it felt morally wrong to not leave a review! Love Bridal Boutique is an amazing local wedding shop in Jax Beach. I went in last year (2019 pre-covid) with 4 guests and I had a truly one of a kind experience. There were 2 other brides but their rooms are very spaced out that I like I was in my own private area of the boutique.
    I went into Love thinking I already found my dress at another boutique, and I was indulging my mother because she didn’t agree with the dress I choose. Laney was my consultant (little did I know she was the store manager) and she was so genuine and patient with me. She greeted me along with Melissa and they made me feel comfortable and excited unlike the other boutiques which made me feel like I was going through a business transaction. She listened to my wants, and not my mothers, to help me find a wedding gown within my budget. Laney made me feel like I was her only priority at that moment and never once did I feel pressured into a decision. I was able to be myself with her and actually have fun with the whole experience. Both Laney and Melissa made the anxiety and stress of actually looking for gowns into a fun and exciting morning.
    Love has SO MANY beautiful gowns but Laney went above and beyond, to beat my previous gown that I thought was “the one”. Disclaimer: Laney did not know about my previous dress; she was just doing what she loved which is to help brides to be find their perfect dress! And let me tell you, after I showed my bridal party and my mother in law my new dress, ALL of them, 100% agreed, the gown from Love was so much better!
    Now, this is where I HAVE to brag about Laney and Love. I got my dress 5-6 months later. Laney and I were so I love with how I was wearing my customized gown and literally having so much fun that I left the store not realizing the gown was still way too long for me even with my 5 inch heels. I obviously panicked, because typically many boutique policies are if you leave the the store with gown in hand then you’re taking the gown as is. But Laney was so fast in replying to my email and immediately coordinated everything in regards to the alterations along with covering the costs! I was so impressed with how professional this mishap was handled and felt so blessed to have Laney!
    Now comes the second hurdle, even after my dress my altered it was still about 2 inches long. Many might not think that’s an issue, but if you’re petite and 4’10” like I am, an extra 2 inches makes the gown drag on the floor rather than skim. Laney came to my rescue AGAIN with no complaints nor seeming to be over the whole ordeal (because I was a nervous wreck). Laney provided me with a solution, ordered everything necessary to help “poof” my skirt out enough to have it skim the floor, in such a timely manner.
    I swear Laney has been my fairy godmother throughout this entire wedding gown process that I wish I can do more than just give Love Bridal Boutique an awesome review and 5 stars. Go to Love to look for your dream dress! You will be taken care of here and you will be treated like family! There is no other place I would recommend to find your perfect wedding dress!

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Probably the kindest, most thoughtful review of all time! Thank you so much Stephanie.. you know we love you! XO
  • Kate
    Kate D. Married on 07/19/2020

The perfect Boutique to find the gown of your dreams!

I came across Love Bridal Boutique after going to a shop down the road that was closed during my scheduled appointment time. I called LOVE to see if they could get me in that day after explaining the situation (I had my family with me!) They told me to come right in and immediately got me a consultant named Paige. Paige helped me try on several dresses and eventually, I found the one! (My dad even picked it out!) Several months later, my dress was in! I went to the shop and tried it on but I had apparently lost a lot of weight. They recommended an alterations woman who could take it in. After a visit to alterations, it was determined it was going to be a significant amount of alterations. After contacting Laney, at LOVE at explaining the situation she worked with me to get a new size in the same dress. The new size fit like a glove and I was beyond excited! The store could have told me I was out of luck - but they made it right for me and for that I am so grateful! Then, one week before my wedding, I zipped up the tulle from the dress into the zipper of the garment bag and had a panic attack. I called Laney again and she told me not to stress and that they would get the tulle out of the zipper without damage. THEY DID! If you want a bridal boutique who truly cares about their brides - then look no further - you will find all that you are looking for here :)

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Kate for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review and for all the photos! You are an absolutely stunning bride and we are so happy you found your dress with us. Thank you for being so sweet during the entire process and we conquered the zipper together!! So thankful you're a part of our Love Family XO
  • Christin
    Christin S. Married on 06/06/2020

Beautiful Dress

The ladies were very helpful in finding me exactly what I wanted. They also gave some recommendations for alterations. LOVE MY DRESS!