Love A Bridal Boutique Reviews

Love A Bridal Boutique 7
  • Kayla

Kayla Gogan · Getting married on 11/19/2019

Magical, amazing! The best in Jax by far

I couldn’t have imagined a more perfect experience. I would love you thank Laney, Michelle, and Addison for all their patience and upbeat personalities from the moment you walk in. They were truly a breath of fresh air, they listen to you needs and make magic happen. I feel like I’m pretty picky but these ladies made this SO easy for me. This was the first place I shopped Saturday, then I had another appointment elsewhere and immediately after that appointment I went BACK to LOVE to make my decision because no other dress compared. I appreciate you ladies at LOVE, you all are wonderful at what you do!
    -Kayla ❤️

John · Getting married on 11/09/2019

I had an AMAZING experience shopping with Laney! I brought my entire bridal party to find my dress and our first appointment was THE MOST accommodating and we had a great time. I narrowed down some favorites and wanted my mom (who lives out of state) to see everything first. She happened to surprise me for my birthday a month later and my maid of honor went ahead and made an appointment as another surprise. Laney had kept me in mind and pulled some MORE dresses for me to try on beside showing my mom my favorites. I ended up falling IN LOVE with one of the ones she had waiting for me and decided right there that I had found my dress! We are now waiting for it to come in and I CANNOT wait to go back and see it in person! THANK YOU for everything, Laney! You were amazing! <3

Sent on 07/12/2018

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review! We loved helping you and are so happy you're a Love bride! :)
  • Andrea

Andrea · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely obsessed with this boutique! It was the closest Essence of Australia carrier to me so I went for an Essence trunk show with my 5 closest ladies. Laney was amazing and so helpful in picking dresses and helping me find my dress. We decided to customize my dress and Laney was invaluable when helping with that process since I live 2 hours away and can't come to the store. I recommend everyone to visit Love!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea! Your gown is going to be gorgeous - we can't wait to see the final product! :)

Kasey · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Beyond Wonderful

If you are looking for a place in Jax beach to get your dress, Love is the place to go! All of the staff were beyond wonderful!! They have the best variety of dresses. I had already found a dress at another boutique but felt pressured into something I didn’t really want. When I went to love they didn’t pressure me AT ALL! They spent so much time with my mom and I (even though they were closing soon) and gave their opinions truthfully and didn’t for me to buy something just “to make a sale”. I couldn’t have asked for a better dress and experience! Thank you Love staff 💕

Carson · Getting married on 09/14/2019

A Dream Experience

Not only did I find the absolute perfect dress at Love, the entire experience was a dream. My stylists had such a knowledge of their product that they were able to put together exactly what I was looking for with such ease. From the moment I walked in the door I felt their welcoming and energetic spirit set the tone for the experience I was about to have with them. They had a knack for reading a client and knowing just what I needed to assist in this exciting process. Their selection of dresses are so versatile; with classic, modern, and unique options to choose from you find yourself not missing anything to see or try. I cannot say enough nice things about this boutique and the ladies who work there, you just have to go and see for yourself!

Katie · Getting married on 04/13/2019

I was almost not going to go to love bridal as I thought I’d found the dress! Oh how wrong I was! I’m soooo happy I went and experienced Love!

One of my bridesmaids and myself finished my first dress appointment early that day and so called Love who were more than happy to see us nearly an hour early! And we still had the whole place to ourselves! Laney , the manager, was incredibly helpful. I told her what I was looking for and my very rough budget and she pulled about 6/7 dresses straight away that were all beautiful! I picked a few more out and we started to try them on. I tried them all on as many times as I wanted and even practised a longer walk in one of the heavier ones! She was so patient and supportive as I couldn’t have my mother or sister there with me to help due to them living abroad, so we face timed them in! But it was so nice having an expert and genuine opinion from her! She would even tell me she didn’t like a dress as much on me or if she loved it! (regardless of price, she was genuinely so helpful). I ended up purchasing THE dress and a veil, which I didn’t think I would do but am now totally in love with! And all for under my dress budget! I couldn’t have asked for a better afternoon! (Oh and I got a free sparkly pink koozy which is adorable!) couldn’t recommend more!!! Thankyou LOVE!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Katie - thank you so much for this sweet review! Your gown and veil are just perfect on you! Can't wait to see photos after your wedding day :)

Katie · Getting married on 04/06/2019

Paige and Laney did such an awesome job! They made me feel so comfortable and I wasn’t scared to say what I liked / disliked because not only was every dress pretty but they just would pull different dresses that tailored to my “very simple” look I was going for. I am VERY pleased with the service and the quality of the dress.

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Love A Bridal Boutique 8

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Katie! Thank you so much! We LOVED helping you and your crew. The gown is perfect and we are so happy you're a Love bride!

Samantha · Married on 03/23/2019

I was extremely happy with my experience here! It was my first place looking for a dress and I found one within an hour of being there. Everyone was extremely friendly, helpful and very good at their job. I was a little concerned about ending up at a “snobby boutique” but they were not like that at all. My friend also got her dress here as well and had the same great experience. They are also very prompt at answering emails and phone calls which is a plus!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Samantha we are so glad you had such a good experience with us. Thank you so much for taking the time we review us! You're going to be a beautiful beautiful bride! :)

Krista · Married on 03/16/2019

From the moment you walk through the doors of Love, you are embraced by the kindness and excitement from each individual bridal consultant. The physical atmosphere is full of elegance and romance tied together with diversity and variety to help meet the needs of each client’s uniqueness. It is clearly evident that each employee of Love actually loves their job through their high energy and individualized attention to each bride and their guests. The gowns available at Love are perfect for any bride, size or shape. They provide you with a plethora of world known designers who showcase variety in their gowns with necklines, lengths, one & two pieces, veils, hair pieces, etc. Along with the actual beauty of the gowns, they are more than equipped with reasonably priced gowns that make the bride look and feel more than beautiful. I absolutely loved my experience with Love and recommend every single bride to check it out! And I cannot write a review without a special recognition to the store manager, Laney, who was more than accommodating with scheduling (multiple) appointments for me when female family members who lived out of town came to visit. Her positive energy, charisma, bridal knowledge and overall awesomeness just made my experience one that I will always remember!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Love A Bridal Boutique 9
    Love A Bridal Boutique 10

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

KRISTA! Thank you so, so much for this super sweet & detailed review. The entire Love team loved helping you and we are so happy you found your gown with us. Can't wait for wedding day - you're going to be beautiful! :)

Ashley · Married on 03/08/2019

Love "Love"

Laney and Melissa both assisted me in finding my dress. They were absolutely wonderful to work with in every aspect. Laney headed up my appointment and listened closely to my vision and needs. I am a curvy gal and was skeptical whether I would find something so quickly (on my first wedding dress appointment) let alone fall in love with my gown! I highly recommend Love, they carry beautiful collections and a variety of styles and sizes. Love 'Love'!

Love A Bridal Boutique 11

Kaycee · Married on 02/23/2019

Everyone was super helpful and made it truly a memorable occasion for me and everyone in my party! The gowns were gorgeous!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Love A Bridal Boutique 12

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Kaycee - Thank you so much for this sweet review! We are so happy you're a Love bride!
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 11/16/2018

Beautiful Dress Selection

The girls at Love are so helpful. Katie brought me a dress to try on that I had passed over when looking myself, which ended up being the dress I said yes to! They are all very knowledgeable of the designers they carry and can work with whatever price point you provide them. I had gone to one dress shop prior to making my appointment at Love, and the selection and expertise was not even comparable to that at Love.

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Exceptional service and the sweetest consultants! They accommodated me and my family despite my appointment going well over the time allowed. They didn’t rush me in any way. I had searched at 6 other bridal salons and was thrilled to have found my gown at Love. Thank You!

Sent on 02/21/2018
    Love A Bridal Boutique 13
    Love A Bridal Boutique 14

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We are so happy you're a Love bride :)

Jenna · Married on 10/27/2018

My experience at LOVE was amazing!!! I knew from the second I walked in that this would be the place where I found my dress... The consultants were so sweet, but more importantly incredibly knowledgeable about their dresses. The selection was huge and they had so many unique styles. They listened to what I wanted and then helped me choose dresses that encompassed all of those things. I felt as if they were honest with me, and truly wanted what was best for me. Their expertise was nothing less than perfection. They made us feel comfortable and within trying on 4 dresses, I found my dress, the dress of my dreams. The process was so simple and so fun. It is a memory that I will never forget in this wedding planning process. Thank you Love, and Laney and Katie, for making my experience one that myself and my family will treasure forever... You guys are truly the best!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Jenna - thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We absolutely loved getting to work with you and your family. We are all so excited to see pictures after! :)

Coleson · Married on 09/22/2018

So much love for LOVE! At my appointment I was the only bride in the boutique which made me feel so special and cut out a lot of the stress about walking out in dresses in front of a room full of people I didn’t know. Laney.. AMAZING! She was so nice and gave great advice and pointers on how to pick the perfect dress for me. Left Love that day with the absolute dress of my dreams!

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

My experience at Love was better than I imagined it would be. Laney was amazing! So helpful, patient and fun. She ultimately picked the dress I said yes to and I couldn’t be happier with it!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Love A Bridal Boutique 15

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! We are so happy you found your gown with us - we loved helping you! :)

Sochenda · Married on 03/04/2018

The moment I walked into Love, I knew that I would find my dream dress to marry my dream guy in. The girls, especially Laney who is the Manager, were phenomenal. Laney is a true gem and her passion with wanting to find a bride her PERFECT dress truly shows. I went to Love not wanting a dress with 'bling' and Laney came completely out of left field and suggested a dress that I probably would have never tried on if she hadn't pulled it out...once it was on I never wanted to take it off.

Laney was there every step of the way through all my dress issues and and she always made me feel better whenever I had any concerns. My wedding day was truly magical and I felt so beautiful. I put the dress on the other day and sat on the couch watching our wedding video (LOL) and I still felt the same way I did when I first tried it on at Love. I never wanted to take it off...but had to because my husband was coming home.

I wish I could leave a thousand reviews of how wonderful the girls and Love are. I will continue to recommend the boutique to anyone who will listen :)

Sent on 04/05/2018

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Sochenda for being such a wonderful and patient bride! We are so glad you're part of our Love family. Your wedding was beautiful and we loved, loved, loved the way you styled everything (especially the shoes :))!

Kyndal · Married on 12/08/2017

Thanks to Laney, I found my dream wedding dress at Love!! This was the first boutique I visited to try on wedding dresses. I gave Laney an idea of exactly what I was looking for, and it’s crazy because the first dress she gave me to try on ended up being my wedding dress!! Working with Love was so easy and fun!! Also, I ended up finding my wedding jewelry here. I would recommend Love to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Kyndal! Team Love loves you and we are so happy you're a Love bride! :)

Laura · Married on 11/11/2017

I had the best experience at Love! I went in thinking I wanted something specific and like most brides- I was wrong! Melissa quietly listened to everything I said about each dress I tried on and pulled just 1 dress for me to try on based on that and it was the dress of my dreams, I knew as soon as I put it on that I was finished shopping. The shop is intimate and by appointment only so even when there are other brides shopping you still have 1 on 1 attention from your consultant- they have a great selection from several designers and provide contacts for alterations when your dress comes in. I was so excited to go dress shopping and the girls at Love made my experience one to remember!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Love A Bridal Boutique 16
    Love A Bridal Boutique 17
    Love A Bridal Boutique 18

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! We are so so happy you're a Love bride and love looking back at all your photos. You were such a gorgeous bride :)

Amber · Married on 10/27/2017

My sister recommended Love boutique to me in June when I was in town visiting family from Denver. I booked the last appointment of the day so that my sister could join my mom and I after work. Laney helped me during my visit to Love and she was amazing!! She knew I wanted my sister to be able to see some of the dresses and she was super accommodating to that. I gave Laney my budget which was on the lower side and she helped me find dresses and styles that fit both my body type and budget needs. Since I was shopping about 4 months from my wedding date, I had to buy off the rack which gave me the ability to find a dress that I otherwise wouldn't be able to afford. We selected a bunch of gorgeous gowns and Laney helped me try them on. During the fitting as Laney figured out what gowns looked best on me, she would go out to find other beautiful dresses for me that I could fit in my budget. I ended up with several that looked amazing! It was so hard to choose. Laney was so encouraging about the dresses that were complimentary to my body. We kept going back to this one dress that was just amazing and it was the one! I got a great deal on the dress and was so happy to be able to fly home with it rather than wait for it to come in the mail! Laney exceeded my expectations while shopping for a dress. The service I received from her was far better than what I got at other shops in town. She even offered to help me if I had any trouble with finding a tailor in Denver. I later found out that my best friend also got her dress from Love and it was gorgeous as well. Don't hesitate to go to Love!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Amber! You were a STUNNING bride and we are so glad we got to be a small part of your big day :)

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

The consultants gave me and my family their undivided attention, without pressuring me into anything. When I'd tried on so many dresses I couldn't see straight, she told me to trust her and came back with what I was sure would be an absolute "No!" Three weeks ago I walked down the aisle in that dress with not a single regret in the world, knowing it was one of the best decisions I'd made for our wedding. After choosing the dress, the shop makes sure you have the alterations and cleaners you'll need- one more thing off your plate! I would highly recommend Love to any bride looking for an intimate, low-key, stress-free and professional environment to find the dress of her dreams without breaking the budget!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie for this sweet review! We are so happy you're part of our Love family :)

Crystal · Married on 09/09/2017

I had the best experience at Love, A Bridal Boutique! We currently live in Jacksonville, but were getting married in Colorado. I found my perfect wedding dress and it ended up being under budget - which was a bonus! I was very impressed with their selection. The staff at Love were so helpful and attentive, but not pushy. I got so many compliments on my wedding dress! I highly recommend Love for your wedding dress!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Love A Bridal Boutique 19
    Love A Bridal Boutique 20
    Love A Bridal Boutique 21
    Love A Bridal Boutique 22
    Love A Bridal Boutique 23

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Crystal! We are so happy you found your gown with us! We are so happy to see these photos - you were STUNNING! :)

Haley · Married on 05/06/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Haley (we spell our names the same too!) back in April for a wedding dress consult. First off, she was amazing and very attentive. I appreciated her so much in making me feel like she was truly paying attention to my style and how I was feeling in each dress I tried on. Although I did not purchase a dress that day, I am looking forward to coming back to find "the dress" very soon. I appreciated that this shop had a laid back feel and I had a professional who knew what she was talking about. I can't wait to come back. Thanks again!!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Haley! We are so happy you're a Love bride! :)

Abby · Married on 03/11/2017

I had the best experience shopping here for my wedding dress. There was actually no one in the store when my mom, Grandma, and Mother in law came shopping with me so it was a nice personal experience. I found the dress of my dreams here thanks to Melissa and the team. They picked out a dress I never would have but I LOVED it and got SO many compliments on it. Thankful for these sweet girls that helped me pick my dress! :)

Sent on 03/15/2017

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Abby!! :) We loved helping you!

Elizabeth · Married on 02/19/2017

Rise above your Pinterest board at Love! Listen to them. At Love, the stylists fitting you are the same folks who go to market and pick out the dresses they keep in stock. They are personally invested in helping you find what is fresh, what is the best value, and - this is key - what dress will actually achieve the vibe you are looking for! My dress looks far more expensive than it actually was, thanks to their excellent shopping (before I even walked into the salon I mean) and now that I have it here in my size, I am more certain than ever that they understood that the dress and I were a perfect match. Ladies at Love are empowered, informed, and so genuinely excited when you find your dress. I needed mine shipped out of state for alterations, and they took the time to inspect the dress themselves first before packaging it perfectly for safe arrival at my home. My sister found her own wedding dress there 6 months later!! ALSO: I would like to note that unlike other bridal boutiques in the Jacksonville area (*side eye*), Love is VERY respectful of budget!