Orlando, Orlando, FL 32822 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Love Event Design

Love Event Design is a wedding planning company based in Orlando, Florida. Owner and Lead planner Carlyn Tribble-Repchak has garnered over 15 years of experience in the commercial events industry. Along with a dedicated team she offers an array of planning options to couples.

Carlyn and her team are passionate about assisting individuals and easing the stress and logistics that planning a wedding entails. They offer couples customized planning packages ranging from full planning, partial planning and Month-of coordination. The list of planning services include but not limited to:

• Budget Analysis

23 Reviews for Love Event Design

1 User photo

Jamie · Married on 09/15/2018

Exceptional Service

I hired Caryln to be my wedding coordinator the day of. I am so thankful I did because she did an amazing job. The details and coordination on her end were perfect. I would not have survived without her help. Everything was smooth sailing thanks to her. Her personality is very calming, and she is also a joy to be around. Thanks for being part of my special day!

Sent on 05/30/2020

Brenda Bailey · Married on 03/17/2018

Superb and Quality Service

The ladies of C&D were remarkably professional and provided quality/efficient service. My wedding party and guests were very impressed with the way in which they handled “day of” tasks. There was no way I could have pulled off my dream wedding without their expertise.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Love Event Design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Love Event Design

Shannon  DeAraujo

Shannon DeAraujo

Wedding & Event Assistant

Shannon joined the LED Team in 2019 and is a graduate of the University of Central Florida where she graduated with her bachelors in Event Management.

My favorite thing about working in events is being able to turn a vision into a reality, especially when you put in the work -- it's a really great feeling to see in come to life.

When I am not planning events I'm usually seeking out new local shops, restaurants and community events or relaxing by the pool.

Emma Dornath

Emma Dornath

Wedding & Event Assistant

Emma joined the LED Team in 2019 and is a graduate of the University of Central Florida where she graduated with her bachelors in Event Management.

My favorite thing about working in events is developing a relationship with clients. I get to make every event unique and I am able to focus on those small details that often turn out to be the most important. Seeing the smiles on their faces on the day of makes everything worth it!

When I am not planning events you can catch me watching reality TV shows, relaxing by the pool, or visiting my family.

Carlyn Tribble-Repchak

Carlyn Tribble-Repchak

Owner & Lead Planner

I am a South Florida native and Florida Gator with almost 15 years of experience in event planning and management, ranging from small social events to operations for major sporting events.

My professional journey began in corporate events, with stops at the Orange Bowl Committee, the University of Central Florida, Wyndham Destinations and Florida Citrus Sports (best known as the Citrus Bowl). Over my career, I have planned major public events like galas and luncheons, private fundraisers and networking socials, public media events and huge tailgate parties. Along the way, I learned to push the envelope beyond just planning functions and focus my energy on designing experiences.

I started planning weddings in 2010, ranging from small ceremonies right around the corner to “destination” affairs that took me out to the west coast.

With each event I find inspiration in providing fresh and fun affairs for clients to celebrate life’s most remarkable moments. Each new event is a unique challenge and I take pride in executing your vision.

My favorite thing about working in events is the brief moment of chaos that happens right at the start, before the calm sets in and you can sit back, execute your plan and watch the joy on everyone’s face.

When I am not planning events you can most likely find me at the gym, watching reality TV or talking about pop culture and celebrity gossip on my podcast Champs & Gossip.

• Erwin Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend C & D Event Planning & Design, very professional, their décor skills are amazing.

• Orlando Orlando, FL, 32822 See on map
    407-584-9006 (Phone number)
    Location of (Love Event Design)