8710 W. Hillsborough Ave. #196, Tampa, FL 33615 Map · Phone number

About MMD Events

MMD Events is a full-service event production and design firm located in Tampa, Florida. Known for their distinctive décor, edgy event design, and ability to successfully deliver beautiful and high-end events, their organized and experienced event experts excel at working with all types of wedding styles and visions. Whether you simply require a helping hand or are looking for someone to completely lift the burden of wedding planning, MMD Events is the one-stop shop for all your event design needs.

A full-service event production company, MMD Events provides floral design, décor and event services for weddings, corporate events and private parties. From custom florals and lighting to drapery and specialty items, their team is equipped to handle all your wedding décor and design requests. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultations

MMD Events 4
MMD Events 5

Jessica Ralph Bova · Married on 09/15/2018

In a word, WOW!

In a word, WOW! Having worked with MMD Events for years, I knew their designs were second to none, but seeing everything come together on my wedding day was beyond even my expectations!!! For Amanda and her team, no detail was too small. From the gorgeous gray draping throughout, custom neon signs, spectacular DJ booth and backdrop, to the unique chargers, flatware, and array of linens and plush materials, it was mesmerizing! The floral artistry used from ceremony through reception was gorgeous too, the climbing greenery and floral door frame to a variety of tabletop centerpieces- every element perfectly complemented the next. They knew what I loved and even pushed me a bit out of my comfort zone to create an unforgettable event. I trusted their expertise and they gave me the wedding of my dreams- thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Kim · Married on 02/10/2018

This company is the absolute best in the industry! We use them at work for many of our corporate galas and events and they did an AMAZING job with my wedding! Amanda, Matt and their staff could not be more professional or more creative - there are no words! The lighting for our outdoor wedding was perfect, the tables, chairs, linens and overall rentals were incredibly creative. Our ceremony and flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS and to top it all off - we had the coolest doughnut wall in history! MMD took our vision and make it an amazing reality. Our guests raved above every little detail of our wedding and it was thanks to MMD without a doubt. Highly - Highly - Highly recommended!

MMD Events 6
    MMD Events 7
    MMD Events 8
    MMD Events 9
    MMD Events 10

marisa · Married on 11/10/2017

Wow, MMD events completely blew me away with everything they did for my rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. The girls are so chill and down to earth and right from the start of meeting them I knew we were a match made and they were going to make my vision come true. For my rehearsal dinner we went with a Palm Springs type vibe and all the decor went along to match that. They brought in greenery to fill the empty spaces in the room, put up draping, made back drops for every food station we had, had linens to match the theme and even brought pillows to add even more detail to the decor. It came out so beautiful and that was just the rehearsal. For the ceremony, they made me a custom 8 foot wall for the back drop of where we stood and had it designed to look like a rose quartz wall. There is a fountain at the venue we chose and they draped florals and greenery around the whole thing and had floating roses in the water to add the perfect touch. They provided all of our chairs as well because I didn't want to use the traditional ones that the venue was providing. The reception was out of a dream. It was so beautiful and I couldn't believe how much work MMD put into making my vision come true. They had linens sent in from numerous locations because of how specific I wanted them, the florals on the tables were absolutely stunning, there was a variety of center pieces and lets talk about the white dance floor that they made for me with our monogram on it!! So amazing! Throughout the whole planning process they gave me tons of ideas with everything specifically priced out so I knew exactly what everything would cost and it never caught me off guard. My wedding planner and I met numerous times with MMD to go over all the details and the coolest part was when I went to their warehouse to do a mock decor walk through to make sure I liked it all. MMD made everything look like a fairytale wedding and I cant thank them enough!

MMD Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 25,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Femme Akoi Beauty Studio
    Femme Akoi Beauty Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

I cannot tell you how much I love love love Amanda and Matt the founders of MMD Events. They are the ones to hire if you want an event that is unique, memorable and leaves a lasting impression. I am constantly floored by their talent and creative style. They really bring such a high level of artistry to each and every event. You won't be sorry with MMD.

• Sassy Settings
    Sassy Settings Wedding Rentals

MMD is more than an event company; it is a passion lived out, breathed out in their designs. Numerous awards, accolades and praise follow them. Whether it is your wedding or a large scale event, MMD does it well. Very well. And done with kindness, ingenuity and integrity to boot.

• The Westshore Grand
    The Westshore Grand Hotel Weddings

Amanda Allen owner of MMD Events is spectacular at what she does! Her work/creations are breath taking! She will deliver!

• 8710 W. Hillsborough Ave. #196, #196 Tampa, FL, 33615 See on map