$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Confetti Events

We are here to create the Wedding of your dreams!

Welcome to Confetti Events! We are a couture event planning company based in Florida.  The Confetti Girls are planning proffessionals with a passion for FUN!  No dreams are too big, no details too small. We are here to help you sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!

It is our mission at Confetti Events to incorporate your personal vision, exceed your expectations, and make your wedding the most memorable day ever. We strive to make all of your dreams come true through our exceptional values:

- attention to detail
- creativity
- honesty
- integrity
- flexibility
- dependability
- passion for perfection

We offer a wide range of packages to meet all of your event needs. This is your day and we are here to make it one you will never forget.
Please call us today for your FREE consultation.

813-434-0589

Rehearsal Dinner (5)
Full Planning (4)
Non-Religious (4)
Guest List (2)

Working with the girls at confetti events was such a pleasure! They paid so much attention to detail, with my decorations and with the wedding day timeline. There was a slight mix up with the limo, that probably could have been noticed sooner however, I think that is more the limo company's fault. Melanie was an amazing coordinator, so professional and organized! Always very quick to answer my questions and gave great recommendations for every vendor I needed help with! She went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/21/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can’t express the overwhelming feeling of gratitude I have for Confetti Events, Megan, and her team. Megan and I clicked from day one,and throughout the year we planned my wedding together she was nothing short of amazing. Whatever I needed, whenever I needed it, she was a call or text away. When it came to the day of my wedding, I was completely blown away by the attentiveness and dedication to detail that she and her team paid to everything thrown their way. Megan is sweet, warm, and caring, but also strong and commanding. Everything you need in a wedding planner. She and her team singlehandedly made my day run smoothly and my family, groom and myself were stress free from the moment they arrived. THANK YOU, Confetti Events. Our day was perfect, mostly because of you. All our love, J & C.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Megan was beyond amazing. She and her team are the reason the wedding was so perfectly executed. I was able to enjoy my daughters wedding because of her! Calling Confetti and booking Megan was by far the best decision we made in the whole process. She was always available to us and handled everything with strength and grace. She’s the best!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/21/18, 5 Reviews

Elopement
Number of Planners
10 AWARDS

34 ENDORSEMENTS
Confetti Events has a wonderful team that provides day of coordination to full planning. We have the pleasure of these ladies being our in-house day of coordinators. So anytime you book The Tampa Club for your wedding you receive day of coordination by Confetti Events. The team makes it so each of our couples has the VIP treatment. As they receive our excellent Tampa Club service partner with Confetti Events attention to detail. Karin and the other coordinators allow for our couples and their families to have a wonderful time as they don’t have to think about a thing. They are always one step ahead which makes your special day more enjoyable and stress free. We enjoy working with these ladies so much and consider them an extension of our Tampa Club team.

Confetti Events is an excellent team of girls! I'm always excited to work with Confetti Events. I always know that things will run smoothly. If you're looking for an event coordinator, look no further. They are top notch!

Kaylea, Kristin and the entire Confetti Events staff is truly wonderful, professional, detail-oriented, punctual, courteous and everything else you could possibly need or want in a wedding and event planning company. Cannot recommend this company highly enough, they are incredible!

Confetti Events is so much fun to work with!

We love working with Confetti Events!!! You're in good hands if you hire a professional event planner. I would recommend their service to any bride looking for a great experience.

257 PROS I KNOW