Confetti Events Reviews

Confetti Events 5
Confetti Events 6

kristin · Married on 12/08/2018

Use them!

Claire from Confetti was so amazing to work with!!! I am so thankful she helped me on our wedding day. She truly made all my wedding views come to life. Thanks again to Confetti Events!

• Tracy

Tracy · Married on 11/24/2018

Saved My Bacon 🥓

I knew I needed help with my wedding, but I didn’t realize what a tremendous value I was getting. I am certainly capable, but as a busy executive, there simply was not enough of me to go around AND, I needed the expertise of someone “from the area”. Myriam came through for me time and time again and she was a DELIGHT to work with. I would highly recommend her services. 💝

Confetti Events 7
  • Chiara

Chiara · Married on 10/27/2018

The perfect wedding coordination company!

I cannot recommend Confetti Events highly enough! Myriam, Kaylea, and everyone on their team completely exceeded our expectations and helped to make, not only our wedding day, but our entire season of engagement stress free! Myriam’s commitment to my vision from our very first meeting was so impressive, and all the assurance I needed to know I was in good hands. Her constant contact with all of my vendors, weekly and eventually daily check-ins with me, attention to detail, punctuality, and super sweet demeanor are just the tip of the iceberg of reasons why she was the absolute best! We could not be more happy with our decision to choose Confetti for our planning team, and Myriam as our coordinator - the wedding planning process and our wedding day would not have been the same without their commitment to excellence, and all of their support.

Regis Geib · Married on 10/06/2018

Stress Free Wedding due to Confetti Events expertise

Emma and Meagan were true professionals and helped us out tremendously to make our wedding stress free. They took charge, contacted all of our vendors, and we didn't have to do anything except enjoy our wedding.

Tiffany · Married on 08/03/2018

Helped to plan and pull off an engagement party for my sister and her fiance. Definitely made the whole event go a lot smoother and took the stress off of me a great deal, which is the whole point of hiring someone else. Jamie had lots of creative ideas and her suggestion of a photo booth with fun props went over really well with the guests and made for a great scrap book afterwards. Jamie's attention to detail resulted in many compliments to the hostess and her time and insight was much appreciated!!!

Sara · Married on 07/07/2018

Where do I even begin! The Confetti girls were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING to work with. At first I was unsure why we would need to hire coordinators. After reading reviews on our venue, Hilton Clearwater Beach, I realized almost every review mentioned Confetti events so we decided it was the right decision. Melanie was who we spoke to prior to the wedding. Our call 1-2 weeks before the wedding was a complete life saver. Melanie spent an hour going over every single detail from start to finish. She brought up things I wouldn't have even thought of! I found this call to be SO SO SO helpful. The weeks leading up to the wedding are crazy and Melanie truly helped me to get it together lol.
    The day of our rehearsal and wedding we also worked with Heather and 2 assistance. They were all extremely professional, helpful, and overall AMAZING! They made sure everything ran 100%. We seriously couldn`t have done it without them. Our guest raved about the "girls in black" and how they had everything under control. I cannot even put into words how much we truly appreciated them. My husband and I agreed they were worth every penny and the best thing we did!

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

Worth every penny! I had a really small wedding (30 people) but I still needed help with day of coordinating. Melanie and her team made sure everything went smoothly and I truly don’t know what I would have done without them. I highly recommend using them for your wedding coordinating services (even if you have a small wedding)!

Emily · Married on 04/21/2018

Working with the girls at confetti events was such a pleasure! They paid so much attention to detail, with my decorations and with the wedding day timeline. There was a slight mix up with the limo, that probably could have been noticed sooner however, I think that is more the limo company's fault. Melanie was an amazing coordinator, so professional and organized! Always very quick to answer my questions and gave great recommendations for every vendor I needed help with! She went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect!

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

I can’t express the overwhelming feeling of gratitude I have for Confetti Events, Megan, and her team. Megan and I clicked from day one,and throughout the year we planned my wedding together she was nothing short of amazing. Whatever I needed, whenever I needed it, she was a call or text away. When it came to the day of my wedding, I was completely blown away by the attentiveness and dedication to detail that she and her team paid to everything thrown their way. Megan is sweet, warm, and caring, but also strong and commanding. Everything you need in a wedding planner. She and her team singlehandedly made my day run smoothly and my family, groom and myself were stress free from the moment they arrived. THANK YOU, Confetti Events. Our day was perfect, mostly because of you. All our love, J & C.

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

Megan was beyond amazing. She and her team are the reason the wedding was so perfectly executed. I was able to enjoy my daughters wedding because of her! Calling Confetti and booking Megan was by far the best decision we made in the whole process. She was always available to us and handled everything with strength and grace. She’s the best!

Meryl · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Confetti Events and Kristin. Kristin was one of the reasons my daughter's wedding was so beautiful. I was able to relax and enjoy every minute because Kristin and her team took care of every single detail. Her careful planning and attentiveness to what we wanted was on display the entire day and night. Kristin and her team are fantastic and I highly recommend them and their services to anyone and everyone planning and event.

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2018

Working with Kristin and her team was the absolute best. They were so on top of things, helpful and pleasant to be around.

Melanie · Married on 04/14/2018

When we started planning our wedding, we had no intentions of hiring a Day of Coordinator (DOC), however, our wedding venue encouraged us to do so and they recommended Confetti Events. Until the day of the wedding, I had no idea that hiring a DOC would be the best decision that we made for our destination wedding! Melanie was our Coordinator and she did a phenomenal job and made our wedding day stress free! From beginning to end, she was very professional, detail oriented, and a pleasure to work with. In our first meeting, I told her that I wanted to “attend” my wedding and that I didn’t want to hear about anything that went wrong; she made it happen. The day ran perfectly! A special thank you to Heather, who was one of the assistants at our wedding. She was professional, a ray of light, funny, and incredibly helpful to me throughout the day. I would highly recommend Confetti Events, specifically Melanie, for a DOC. I promise you that you won’t regret it.

Robyn · Married on 03/11/2018

Working with Melanie and the Confetti Events team was a wonderful experience, and I cannot recommend them highly enough! We had a partial planning package, which worked out well, especially since we were planning a Florida wedding from NY. Melanie would help recommend vendors and offer advice anywhere we needed it, and was extremely responsive and detail-oriented, thinking of things we didn't even know to think about. On the day of, we had a long day of events running from 9 AM to midnight, and Melanie and her team executed perfectly! If there were any hiccups, we never knew it, and were able to relax and enjoy the day.

Erica · Married on 02/17/2018

KRISTIN. That’s all you need to know! But honestly, Kristin is absolutely beyond incredible at her job. As a bonus, she is a lovely and fun individual. She listened to us from day one for our desire to have a unique wedding, and she was completely on board (even though it was going to take some work). We chose the full coordination package and it was worth every penny. In fact, she actually found us our “venue”, which had never even had a wedding before. She has a ton of industry experience, which helped with choosing vendors and keeping up with a timeline. We didn’t have to worry about any of that. On the day of our wedding, we have no idea what happened behind the scenes. We were able to enjoy every single moment because Kristin and her team had everything under control. Kristin and the Confetti team were easily our best and most important vendor choice, and they are the reason our wedding was AWESOME.

Confetti Events 8

k · Married on 01/14/2018

Kaylea went above and beyond. She did a fantastic job!!!

She was super helpful and made the wedding planning process so much easier. I was stress-free and she took care of everything. I highly highly recommend using Confetti. A wedding planner is a must. Kaylea is detail oriented and made sure everything went perfectly!!

Kelsey · Married on 01/06/2018

Having Confetti Events help us plan our wedding was hands down the best decision we made throughout the wedding planning process. We were lucky enough to have Alison as our planner, and although we only purchased the day of package she went absolutely above and beyond just day of. Working with her was the most fun part of the wedding planning! She helped make our wedding all we wanted and more. I can’t speak highly enough of Alison and the rest of the Confetti team!

Sylvia · Married on 12/31/2017

Alison was fantastic. She was the perfect fit for us! We made wedding planning a team sport and Alison knew just how to quarterback each of us. The wedding was beautiful and the vision of fun and warmth that we wanted came through loud and clear. She is organized,has great communication skills, a calm demeanor with a get things done attitude. She was involved from beginning to end and quite literally we couldn’t have done it without her. Two weeks before the rehearsal dinner and during the week of Christmas, we had to change the location of the dinner. Alison to the rescue. She contacted vendors with the location change as well as changed decor based on the new location being very different from the original. All while keeping us calm! Alison deserves more than five stars! And her Confetti team too!

Janice · Married on 12/31/2017

Alison McPherson is simply the best event planner ever. There were so many challenges we had to deal with and Alison handles all with aplomb, professionalism, and creativity. I cannot speak highly enough about her.

Kim · Married on 12/16/2017

Karin is the best! I could not have planned our wedding without her. Even when dealing with stressful curveballs that came our way, she navigated every issue with calm professionalism and found a soulition. Her attention to detail made all the difference for our perfect day. Thank you Karin and Confetti!

Joan · Married on 12/09/2017

I was requested to assist my sister with her upcoming wedding and worked with Megan ( Confetti Events) along with my sister. Megan was fantastic throughout the whole process. My sister was in Orlando, I was in Atlanta and Megan around the Tampa area.; therefore, the wedding wasn't as easy to come together. Even though I say that, Megan truly helped with ideas, vendors and her input. She was lovely to work with through emails but even better during the actual pre-wedding and wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Megan and Confetti Events for everyone.

Confetti Events 9
    Confetti Events 10
    Confetti Events 11

Candace · Married on 11/18/2017

Kristin and her team from Confetti Events did an OUTSTANDING job at my daughter's wedding at The Don Cesar on 11/18/17. Even before we hired Kristin, she was very kind and helpful over the phone providing valuable information about the best vendors. She was always available to help with any questions or concerns. Kristin and her entire team were so nice and helpful, and went above and beyond on the day of the wedding. They perfectly executed so many details and acted very professionally when some unforeseen issues arose. Kristin expertly managed the numerous vendors as well as a detailed time line. I just cannot thank Kristin and her team enough for the amazing job they did in making my daughter's wedding day so perfect. Trust me brides when I tell you that Kristin is a Must Hire!!

Esha · Married on 10/07/2017

We hired Confetti events and had Karin as our main coordinator. We had a two day fusion Indian/Asian wedding and I couldn't be happier with the services provided. I had unlimited communication with Karin and she was always available. For the day of the wedding, she had a group of girls with her to help coordinate which was amazing. Overall, I could not imagine the weekend without Confetti - everything ran so smooth and the weekend was perfect!

Jacob · Married on 09/30/2017

Karin was wonderful to work with. She was very prompt, knowledgeable and helpful! We lucked out finding Karin to help with our special day. We hired her as a day of planner but had help with so much more than just that. I would rate the value more than the five stars. Thank you so much! Perfect Day!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't express how amazing Confetti Events is! Karin Beaudry was the Lead Coordinator for our wedding on September 30th, 2017 at the Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa. Karin went ABOVE AND BEYOND as my lead coordinator throughout the entire process. She gave great advice, suggestions, referrals, throughout the entire planning process. Karin was so patient with me and always kept me level headed when the stress was just too much. She always left the final decision up to me and encouraged me to make the best decision for the groom and myself. Karin always had the best interest of my husband and myself and stuck up for us when she needed to if there was any push back from vendors. I could not have done the planning process without all the help from Karin. Karin brought along a team of people with her the day of the wedding, they were all amazing! My bridesmaids and Mother thought everyone was so wonderful and kind to us. They were such a huge help keeping us on our timeline and keeping everyone calm. They took so much pressure off of us the day of the wedding. Karin was amazing with all the vendors. We had some weather issues and Karin was so calm dealing with both myself and the vendors. I would recommend Karin and her team to anyone and everyone that gets married in the Tampa Bay area. I can't imagine planning the wedding and executing it the day of without all their help. It was the best decision I made and I am grateful the Hilton suggested Confetti Events to me. Everyone loved the wedding and couldn't believe how perfect everything was. All her referrals were spot on and it truly was the best day of our lives! I can't say enough good things about Karin and her entire team. I have missed working with her the past couple weeks! Thank you to Karin and Confetti Events for making our wedding truly amazing. We are forever grateful for your patience, expertise, and kindness.