Confetti Events Reviews

Confetti Events 6
Confetti Events 7
  • Dena

Dena · Married on 02/09/2019

Forever thankful for Confetti Events!

I cannot even put into words how amazing Confetti Events was to us. I started planning my wedding as an out of town bride and the best thing I ever did was budget money for a wedding coordinator. Throughout the entire process every single person I interacted with at Confetti was a total gem - seriously, the sweetest people to work with. Claire, my coordinator, along with her intern team, went above and beyond to ensure my special day was everything (and more) that I wanted it to be. She made the process so easy and took a huge weight off my shoulders, and also made sure that everything was perfect. I can’t thank Confetti Events enough for helping me through the wedding planning process, and being so good to me. As a bride, it’s important to surround yourselves with people who genuinely care - and I can promise that the ladies at Confetti Events are the most genuine team ever.

We moved back to town 3 weeks before our wedding, so along with a move, beginning new jobs, and a wedding we were planning... I would have gone nuts without the girls at Confetti (Claire, you are amazing!) You all really exceeded any and all expectations we had! THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts - ❤️ The Price’s

Christina · Married on 02/02/2019

Review for Confetti Events- LOVE

I hired Confetti Events for my wedding- which I planned in 5 months from Texas when my wedding was in Florida! Myriam, my planner, was beyond organized, enthusiastic, kind, patient, attentive...just wonderful all around! And regardless of uncontrollable glitches that come with the wedding day, she handled everything so calmly and it really was one of the best days I've had and that my groom had! She was wonderful and I would definitely recommend Confetti Events to any bride to be!

• Becca

Becca Megay · Married on 01/26/2019

Highly recommend!

I am so glad we decided to get a day-of wedding coordinator. It was so worth it! They kept everything running smoothly, set up our wedding day items and broke them down, and they brought all of our stuff to our room for us! They also carried things for us - my flowers and coat while taking pics. We had about a hundred blankets in case guests got cold, and they organized donating them after the wedding day. They were so helpful and absolutely essential to making our wedding as relaxing as possible. Thank you!!

• Krystan

Krystan · Married on 01/05/2019

#1 Thing You Should Budget For!

If you have one thing you need to budget for in your wedding budget, make sure you include a Day of Coordinator. I do not know what I would’ve done without Melanie and her team. They made the entire process completely stress free. From coordinating our vendors (including talking me through the process when our cake (donut) shop closed down 1 week before our wedding), creating a timeline, setting everything up on the day of, and breaking everything down at the end of the night. Everything, and I mean absolutely, everything was taken care of by them. I did not have to worry about one thing and that meant that my family and I could just relax and enjoy the day. I truly don’t know what I would’ve done without them and highly recommend them to any bride-to-be.

Confetti Events 8
    Confetti Events 13
    Confetti Events 14

kristin · Married on 12/08/2018

Use them!

Claire from Confetti was so amazing to work with!!! I am so thankful she helped me on our wedding day. She truly made all my wedding views come to life. Thanks again to Confetti Events!

• Tracy

Tracy · Married on 11/24/2018

Saved My Bacon 🥓

I knew I needed help with my wedding, but I didn’t realize what a tremendous value I was getting. I am certainly capable, but as a busy executive, there simply was not enough of me to go around AND, I needed the expertise of someone “from the area”. Myriam came through for me time and time again and she was a DELIGHT to work with. I would highly recommend her services. 💝

Confetti Events 15
  • Chiara

Chiara · Married on 10/27/2018

The perfect wedding coordination company!

I cannot recommend Confetti Events highly enough! Myriam, Kaylea, and everyone on their team completely exceeded our expectations and helped to make, not only our wedding day, but our entire season of engagement stress free! Myriam’s commitment to my vision from our very first meeting was so impressive, and all the assurance I needed to know I was in good hands. Her constant contact with all of my vendors, weekly and eventually daily check-ins with me, attention to detail, punctuality, and super sweet demeanor are just the tip of the iceberg of reasons why she was the absolute best! We could not be more happy with our decision to choose Confetti for our planning team, and Myriam as our coordinator - the wedding planning process and our wedding day would not have been the same without their commitment to excellence, and all of their support.

Kayli Altobelli · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing experience

I had Megan has my wedding planner for Confetti and it was the absolute best decision I’ve made while wedding planning! I cannot say enough about how amazing she was! She was so organized, prepared, very knowledgeable and just willing to help with every idea for the wedding. She had a great team behind her on the day of the wedding which made such a difference. We had originally planned the ceremony and reception outside, but due to the weather we had to push out the timing and take the reception inside and she pulled it all off without me having to worry about anything. It honestly turned out better than I even expected even with all of the last minute changes. I’m so thankful I chose Confetti and got to work with Megan, I’m not sure how things would have turned out otherwise.

Regis Geib · Married on 10/06/2018

Stress Free Wedding due to Confetti Events expertise

Emma and Meagan were true professionals and helped us out tremendously to make our wedding stress free. They took charge, contacted all of our vendors, and we didn't have to do anything except enjoy our wedding.

Tiffany · Married on 08/03/2018

Helped to plan and pull off an engagement party for my sister and her fiance. Definitely made the whole event go a lot smoother and took the stress off of me a great deal, which is the whole point of hiring someone else. Jamie had lots of creative ideas and her suggestion of a photo booth with fun props went over really well with the guests and made for a great scrap book afterwards. Jamie's attention to detail resulted in many compliments to the hostess and her time and insight was much appreciated!!!

Sara · Married on 07/07/2018

Where do I even begin! The Confetti girls were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING to work with. At first I was unsure why we would need to hire coordinators. After reading reviews on our venue, Hilton Clearwater Beach, I realized almost every review mentioned Confetti events so we decided it was the right decision. Melanie was who we spoke to prior to the wedding. Our call 1-2 weeks before the wedding was a complete life saver. Melanie spent an hour going over every single detail from start to finish. She brought up things I wouldn't have even thought of! I found this call to be SO SO SO helpful. The weeks leading up to the wedding are crazy and Melanie truly helped me to get it together lol.
    The day of our rehearsal and wedding we also worked with Heather and 2 assistance. They were all extremely professional, helpful, and overall AMAZING! They made sure everything ran 100%. We seriously couldn`t have done it without them. Our guest raved about the "girls in black" and how they had everything under control. I cannot even put into words how much we truly appreciated them. My husband and I agreed they were worth every penny and the best thing we did!

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

Worth every penny! I had a really small wedding (30 people) but I still needed help with day of coordinating. Melanie and her team made sure everything went smoothly and I truly don’t know what I would have done without them. I highly recommend using them for your wedding coordinating services (even if you have a small wedding)!

Emily · Married on 04/21/2018

Working with the girls at confetti events was such a pleasure! They paid so much attention to detail, with my decorations and with the wedding day timeline. There was a slight mix up with the limo, that probably could have been noticed sooner however, I think that is more the limo company's fault. Melanie was an amazing coordinator, so professional and organized! Always very quick to answer my questions and gave great recommendations for every vendor I needed help with! She went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect!

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

I can’t express the overwhelming feeling of gratitude I have for Confetti Events, Megan, and her team. Megan and I clicked from day one,and throughout the year we planned my wedding together she was nothing short of amazing. Whatever I needed, whenever I needed it, she was a call or text away. When it came to the day of my wedding, I was completely blown away by the attentiveness and dedication to detail that she and her team paid to everything thrown their way. Megan is sweet, warm, and caring, but also strong and commanding. Everything you need in a wedding planner. She and her team singlehandedly made my day run smoothly and my family, groom and myself were stress free from the moment they arrived. THANK YOU, Confetti Events. Our day was perfect, mostly because of you. All our love, J & C.

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

Megan was beyond amazing. She and her team are the reason the wedding was so perfectly executed. I was able to enjoy my daughters wedding because of her! Calling Confetti and booking Megan was by far the best decision we made in the whole process. She was always available to us and handled everything with strength and grace. She’s the best!

Meryl · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Confetti Events and Kristin. Kristin was one of the reasons my daughter's wedding was so beautiful. I was able to relax and enjoy every minute because Kristin and her team took care of every single detail. Her careful planning and attentiveness to what we wanted was on display the entire day and night. Kristin and her team are fantastic and I highly recommend them and their services to anyone and everyone planning and event.

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2018

Working with Kristin and her team was the absolute best. They were so on top of things, helpful and pleasant to be around.

Melanie · Married on 04/14/2018

When we started planning our wedding, we had no intentions of hiring a Day of Coordinator (DOC), however, our wedding venue encouraged us to do so and they recommended Confetti Events. Until the day of the wedding, I had no idea that hiring a DOC would be the best decision that we made for our destination wedding! Melanie was our Coordinator and she did a phenomenal job and made our wedding day stress free! From beginning to end, she was very professional, detail oriented, and a pleasure to work with. In our first meeting, I told her that I wanted to “attend” my wedding and that I didn’t want to hear about anything that went wrong; she made it happen. The day ran perfectly! A special thank you to Heather, who was one of the assistants at our wedding. She was professional, a ray of light, funny, and incredibly helpful to me throughout the day. I would highly recommend Confetti Events, specifically Melanie, for a DOC. I promise you that you won’t regret it.

Robyn · Married on 03/11/2018

Working with Melanie and the Confetti Events team was a wonderful experience, and I cannot recommend them highly enough! We had a partial planning package, which worked out well, especially since we were planning a Florida wedding from NY. Melanie would help recommend vendors and offer advice anywhere we needed it, and was extremely responsive and detail-oriented, thinking of things we didn't even know to think about. On the day of, we had a long day of events running from 9 AM to midnight, and Melanie and her team executed perfectly! If there were any hiccups, we never knew it, and were able to relax and enjoy the day.

Erica · Married on 02/17/2018

KRISTIN. That’s all you need to know! But honestly, Kristin is absolutely beyond incredible at her job. As a bonus, she is a lovely and fun individual. She listened to us from day one for our desire to have a unique wedding, and she was completely on board (even though it was going to take some work). We chose the full coordination package and it was worth every penny. In fact, she actually found us our “venue”, which had never even had a wedding before. She has a ton of industry experience, which helped with choosing vendors and keeping up with a timeline. We didn’t have to worry about any of that. On the day of our wedding, we have no idea what happened behind the scenes. We were able to enjoy every single moment because Kristin and her team had everything under control. Kristin and the Confetti team were easily our best and most important vendor choice, and they are the reason our wedding was AWESOME.

Confetti Events 16

k · Married on 01/14/2018

Kaylea went above and beyond. She did a fantastic job!!!

She was super helpful and made the wedding planning process so much easier. I was stress-free and she took care of everything. I highly highly recommend using Confetti. A wedding planner is a must. Kaylea is detail oriented and made sure everything went perfectly!!

Kelsey · Married on 01/06/2018

Having Confetti Events help us plan our wedding was hands down the best decision we made throughout the wedding planning process. We were lucky enough to have Alison as our planner, and although we only purchased the day of package she went absolutely above and beyond just day of. Working with her was the most fun part of the wedding planning! She helped make our wedding all we wanted and more. I can’t speak highly enough of Alison and the rest of the Confetti team!

Sylvia · Married on 12/31/2017

Alison was fantastic. She was the perfect fit for us! We made wedding planning a team sport and Alison knew just how to quarterback each of us. The wedding was beautiful and the vision of fun and warmth that we wanted came through loud and clear. She is organized,has great communication skills, a calm demeanor with a get things done attitude. She was involved from beginning to end and quite literally we couldn’t have done it without her. Two weeks before the rehearsal dinner and during the week of Christmas, we had to change the location of the dinner. Alison to the rescue. She contacted vendors with the location change as well as changed decor based on the new location being very different from the original. All while keeping us calm! Alison deserves more than five stars! And her Confetti team too!

Janice · Married on 12/31/2017

Alison McPherson is simply the best event planner ever. There were so many challenges we had to deal with and Alison handles all with aplomb, professionalism, and creativity. I cannot speak highly enough about her.

Kim · Married on 12/16/2017

Karin is the best! I could not have planned our wedding without her. Even when dealing with stressful curveballs that came our way, she navigated every issue with calm professionalism and found a soulition. Her attention to detail made all the difference for our perfect day. Thank you Karin and Confetti!