Confetti Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Kammeron
    Kammeron F. Married on 09/03/2021

Megan is amazing!!!

There are not enough words to accurately capture the amount of gratitude that my husband and I have for everything that our coordinator, Megan, and Confetti Events did for us. Even before our wedding was flipped upside-down due to covid-19, the first time I met Megan at our venue for a meeting, I was able to finally relax because I could tell that our day was not only in the hands of someone that really knew what they were doing, but that she genuinely cared about us and making sure that our day was perfect. Then, eight days before our wedding, our venue canceled on us. Within an hour, Megan had three, quality backup options for us. We continued to get hit with more changes and hurdles, right up until our ceremony, and Megan took everything in stride. Without her perseverance, quick problem solving, and positive attitude, we would not have had the perfect day that we did. We really felt like Megan and Confetti Events were in our corner, rooting for us to get married, no matter what, all while in a safe and socially distant manner. :) A million thanks, we could not have done this without you.
  • Catherine
    Catherine P. Married on 05/15/2021

First and Best Wedding Decision We Made

Picture this: It's 2017, you're in wedding bliss. You just got engaged and you are so excited. The first vendor to book is your wedding planner because you just know you'll need the help. Hire Kristin with Confetti Events. Decide on a long engagement. Kristin helps you with everything for your wedding, gives amazing vendor recommendations, and is honestly just a fantastic person all around.

2020 hits. COVID decides JK your wedding ain't happening this year. Kristin literally goes into full action mode. Entire wedding is postponed, but we kept ALL our vendors. kristinissuperwoman.png

Then 2021 hits. Photographer goes JK we are moving to another country. ohnoes.jpg. Kristin not only found us a new photographer, but an even better one. Then reception goes, hey guess what, you don't have a cake. Kristin rallies once again and voila we have cake!

Day of the wedding comes. Kristin is commanding army of bridal party and family like a veteran. Wedding is cruising along. Then all of a sudden, wedding dress breaks, like legit busts open at the back. herewego.jpeg. Kristin swoops in, safety pins to the rescue, and the party continues.

The wedding day finishes and it's magical, and you literally couldn't have done it without Kristin and her team at Confetti Events. 1000000/10 recommend. Best wedding decision we made.
  • Anna
    Anna L. Married on 03/06/2021

Best wedding planning company ever!

I cannot write enough words to explain how great Confetti Events was. We hired Kristin as our lead planner and she brought along other staff members and interns to help. They truly exceeded every expectation we had. I had not only family members but also several guests comment on how organized and put together the whole wedding was. Kristin and her team were hired for day of planning and still went above and beyond with their tasks. From making an extremely specific timeline of the day, to communicating with all of our vendors, reading our contracts, having 24/7 communication with us and making sure every detail was exactly as we envisioned it, we couldn’t ask for more. I’d recommend them to any couple I know. They put our minds at ease from the first conversation. We can’t thank you guys enough!!!! 100/10 stars for them 🤗
  • Maude
    Maude L. Married on 02/20/2021

Myriam's No. 1 Fan!

Do yourself a favor and 1. Book Confetti Events and 2. Request to work with Myriam. From the moment we were paired, I knew it was a match made in heaven having Myriam as our day-of coordinator. And let me begin by saying this: Myriam provided FAR more than just day-of, week-of or even month-of assistance. From the beginning, we had phone calls, Myriam made herself available by text/email any time and she even drove to meet us several times that were quite far from where she lives, just to simply review details. As a very detail-oriented person and one who had many, many tiny details planned out for my wedding day, I was nervous my coordinator would think I was “over the top”. Not Myriam – she was understanding, could see my vision and, as a perfectionist herself, reassured me that everything would be exactly the way I imagined it on our special day. Throughout the planning process, I had some difficulties with my hair and makeup team, and Myriam stepped in. She was my voice and was never afraid to defend me or have my back – support I really, truly needed as an overwhelmed bride. She made me feel confident that she’d always fight for what was best for my husband and I, and that she would vocalize the way we felt, if we didn’t feel comfortable doing so. On the day-of, Myriam and the 3 other assistant coordinators made everything SO effortless. Her detailed schedule kept us on-track and Katherine was with my husband and I all day, making sure we were comfortable, had enough water, etc. Our wedding day was a breeze as the Confetti Team brought our vision to life, whisked us around and checked in on us to ensure we were enjoying ourselves. At one point, my contacts were bothering me, and Myriam literally went down to my hotel room, got me new contacts and brought them back up for me. The level of service she provided was just next level. I wish I could find all the words to describe just how sweet, patient, kind, responsive, on-time, and comforting Myriam was but I don’t know there are enough words. I will truly miss working with her and look forward to helping my local friends plan their weddings, so we have the opportunity to work together again. Myriam and Confetti girls, THANK YOU, from the bottom of our hearts, for making our day such a fairy tale. We appreciate you beyond measure!
  • Brooklynn
    Brooklynn F. Married on 11/20/2020

Outstanding Quality

First and foremost, I want to say thank you for being such an amazing coordinator for our wedding! I had a destination wedding and they helped me every step of the way. The cost was very reasonable, even with them flying out of the state. Their professionalism is worth noting, especially when I forgot our wedding rings in the bridal suite! I have no idea how they knew I forgot them in the suit, but the next thing I know, during the prayer, with all heads bowed, my wedding planner was running UPHILL to pass it down the aisle and end up in our officiant's hands in time to exchange the rings. haha. Thank you, Melanie and Kaylea!!!!!!!!
    Christina S. Married on 10/10/2020

Would have been lost without them

I used Confetti Events for day of coordination and I couldn’t imagine doing it without them. Melanie and team were such a blessing that day. She helped make that day so unforgettable and everything went so smooth because of them.
    Corey M. Married on 08/22/2020

Megan was excellent to work with!

Megan was incredible to work with! We were located in Vermont while planning our Boca Grande wedding, so it was a huge relief to have Megan located close by and in touch with our other vendors. She was very easy to work with, responsive, and we loved getting to know her. Highly recommend!
  • Hali
    Hali Married on 04/04/2020

Megan and the team were amazing!

Words cannot express my gratitude for Megan and the Confetti Events staff. My wedding was something out of a magazine, more than I could have ever imagined. It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of them. We had a lot of challenges with reschedules, change of venues, colors, decor, you name it! She pulled us through with out hesitation. It was the absolutely the perfect day and it would not have been possible without Megan and the team. THANK YOU!
  • Kaelyn
    Kaelyn S. Married on 03/08/2020

Best planner in Tampa Bay!

When I got engaged, I didn’t even have a wedding Pinterest board so it was clear I was going to need a helping hand with planning. My husband and I decided on Armature Works as our venue, and Armature’s top recommended planner was Confetti Events. That same day, I found out that Melanie Simpson was a Confetti Events planner. Melanie and I had gone to high school together and I already knew she was very detailed and upbeat. It was fate!

Melanie guided us every step of the way, from making sure we were on track while planning to giving outstanding vendor recommendations. Her day-of timeline and details packet was 15 pages long. VERY SATISFYING!

On our big day, Melanie and her team were there every step of the way. They coordinated all the vendors with ease, made sure everything was timely, and even successfully wrangled my husband’s TEN groomsmen. Melanie and her team did not miss a beat.

I can’t even describe how beautifully they arranged our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception spaces. I gave them inspiration photos and they made that inspiration come to life and more. They even took care of breaking down the space so we got to enjoy our after-reception after-party without a care in the world.

I highly recommend Melanie and Confetti Events for anyone that’s planning a wedding. Believe me when I say you cannot do it alone! Let Confetti Events make your day perfect while you enjoy the moment.
    Militza J. Married on 02/01/2020

Melanie was the best!

After our engagement, with full time work and school, we had no idea when we would find the time to plan our wedding. We decided including a coordinator into our budget was a must! We first spoke to Kristin who explained to us the different options Confetti had for us to choose from. Once we decided on the full coordination package, Kristen paired us with our coordinator Melanie Simpson. From the very first phone conversation with Melanie we knew we made the right choice. From helping us find a venue to accommodate our large guest count to countless group messages with us, Melanie truly went above and beyond. We can't thank Melanie and her team enough for helping make our wedding day better than we could've ever imagined! If anyone is on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator look no further!
    Elaine C. Married on 12/28/2019

An absolute must for your wedding!

Honestly, there is no amount of money in our wedding budget that could pay Kristen and her invaluable team what they really deserve! The warmth, the caring, the attention to detail, and the expert planning overall.....simply amazing. If you are debating on hiring a planner do not hesitate. They have the unique feature of a team approach to your big day and it is the most valuable asset, there is someone available to attend to every detail. I cannot say enough good things about this business and more specifically Kristen.....prompt, dedicated, organized, and professional only begins the list. Thank you again for taking such great care of all of us!
  • Victoria
    Sara Married on 12/15/2019

I had the best day ever because of Confetti Events!

My only regret was not being able to buy a higher package. We hired Claire as our day-of coordinator, and she did an outstanding job. Confetti Events was so worth the investment and the reason why I was able to enjoy my wedding day. I'm a type A personality who loves to have her hand in everything. I planned our wedding from start to finish so being able to hand it off to Claire and her team for the day-of was so freeing. She went out of her way to make me feel cared for and heard.

She and her team were constantly checking on me asking me if I needed water or a snack (because we all know how hectic the wedding day can be). She packaged all of our decor items to take home, and when I got home to look through everything, everything was in tact. She was so resourceful throughout the process––always helping me when I had questions. So grateful for Confetti Events! Future brides, please hire these ladies. They know what they're doing and are so soothing to have around on your special day.
  • Francesca
    Francesca Married on 11/09/2019

Organized, caring and amazing!!

Myriam and the Confetti team made our day seamless!! She followed her detailed timeline and was always one step ahead. You can tell this team truly loves what they do. Thank you for coordinating a great day!!
    Jennifer A. Married on 11/09/2019

They made our event stunning

We had our wedding at the godfrey hotel and they came as part of our package. We were contacted before the wedding to make sure we were on track with vendors. Then Claire was there all day the day of the event. It was such a peace of mind to know that Claire was going to make the reception beautiful. They created a timeline and just ran the event like clock work. Anything we needed throughout the day she was there to help.
  • Linda
    Linda B. Married on 08/17/2019

Mother of Bride review

My daughter, the bride, chose this group as her planner. She specially chose Kristen Bowman as the lead planner. My daughter did not live locally, so in the few weeks immediately prior to the wedding I was often dealing with Kristen. During this time, she was always helpful , patient , friendly, responsive , timely , and very organized . Most things involving wedding planning are very stressful, but Kristen was the one person that helped REDUCE worry and stress !! She provided many lists and updated timelines and communicated with the bride and multiple vendors to get things coordinated. She was at the rehearsal working with the church staff and the large bridal party and family to plan a smooth entrance, etc. As for the wedding day, Kristen and her staff were at the hotel and the wedding venue from very early morning until well after midnight. They did not miss a single detail. This was such a big wedding that it is hard to relate the multitude of details involved . But Kristen and staff were there for everything to keep it running smoothly. This included getting many items to event venue and appropriate set up, bridal party “getting ready” with timelines for hair, makeup, photos, coordinating bridal party and guest transportation from hotel to church to reception and return to hotel, taking care of last minute changes, and coordinating with our many vendors ( I think 22!), including 2 live bands, caterer, florist, photographer, videographer.
    In summary, I would highly recommend Confetti Events . Special thanks to Kristin Bowman !!
  • Bradley
    Bradley A. Married on 07/19/2019

Love Confetti's

We had our ceremony and reception at The Tampa Club in DT Tampa on July 19 2019. Megan of Confetti's was our coordinator. She was amazing!! She saw to every little detail, addressed any concerns immediately and was available to us when we needed her. She was on point with everything. Our wedding was perfect! No issues. If you are seeking a coordinator for your event, reach out to them. You will not be disappointed!!
    Trista Married on 06/22/2019

Best Decision!!!

Megan was the sweetest, kindest and best decision I made in the wedding process. She responded to messages promptly, made decision making easy for me while executing everything effectively and efficiently. You won't go wrong hiring this company. I don't know how I would've done it without Megan by my side!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 02/23/2019

Lifesaving!!

Having Confetti Events was a life saver and totally worth it! Through my venue I got their services for a day of coordinator only, but decided to add them on as I needed some more help. Am I glad I did that!! I was partnered with Myriam and she was AMAZING!! She was so detailed and organized I felt so relieved after our first meeting! She had great ideas, vendor contacts and was always available and quick to respond. I don’t think the day of could have gone so smoothly with out her and her team!! All the girls were so sweet and had everything I needed!! I felt like I didn’t have to stress at all about the little things, which is definitely not my normal stressed out self! The day went off perfectly and I couldn’t have asked for better!! Thank you Myriam and the Confetti team for making my day amazing!!
  • Dena
    Dena Married on 02/09/2019

Forever thankful for Confetti Events!

I cannot even put into words how amazing Confetti Events was to us. I started planning my wedding as an out of town bride and the best thing I ever did was budget money for a wedding coordinator. Throughout the entire process every single person I interacted with at Confetti was a total gem - seriously, the sweetest people to work with. Claire, my coordinator, along with her intern team, went above and beyond to ensure my special day was everything (and more) that I wanted it to be. She made the process so easy and took a huge weight off my shoulders, and also made sure that everything was perfect. I can’t thank Confetti Events enough for helping me through the wedding planning process, and being so good to me. As a bride, it’s important to surround yourselves with people who genuinely care - and I can promise that the ladies at Confetti Events are the most genuine team ever.

We moved back to town 3 weeks before our wedding, so along with a move, beginning new jobs, and a wedding we were planning... I would have gone nuts without the girls at Confetti (Claire, you are amazing!) You all really exceeded any and all expectations we had! THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts - ❤️ The Price’s
    Christina Married on 02/02/2019

Review for Confetti Events- LOVE

I hired Confetti Events for my wedding- which I planned in 5 months from Texas when my wedding was in Florida! Myriam, my planner, was beyond organized, enthusiastic, kind, patient, attentive...just wonderful all around! And regardless of uncontrollable glitches that come with the wedding day, she handled everything so calmly and it really was one of the best days I've had and that my groom had! She was wonderful and I would definitely recommend Confetti Events to any bride to be!
  • Becca
    Becca M. Married on 01/26/2019

Highly recommend!

I am so glad we decided to get a day-of wedding coordinator. It was so worth it! They kept everything running smoothly, set up our wedding day items and broke them down, and they brought all of our stuff to our room for us! They also carried things for us - my flowers and coat while taking pics. We had about a hundred blankets in case guests got cold, and they organized donating them after the wedding day. They were so helpful and absolutely essential to making our wedding as relaxing as possible. Thank you!!
  • Krystan
    Krystan Married on 01/05/2019

#1 Thing You Should Budget For!

If you have one thing you need to budget for in your wedding budget, make sure you include a Day of Coordinator. I do not know what I would’ve done without Melanie and her team. They made the entire process completely stress free. From coordinating our vendors (including talking me through the process when our cake (donut) shop closed down 1 week before our wedding), creating a timeline, setting everything up on the day of, and breaking everything down at the end of the night. Everything, and I mean absolutely, everything was taken care of by them. I did not have to worry about one thing and that meant that my family and I could just relax and enjoy the day. I truly don’t know what I would’ve done without them and highly recommend them to any bride-to-be.
    Kristin Married on 12/08/2018

Use them!

Claire from Confetti was so amazing to work with!!! I am so thankful she helped me on our wedding day. She truly made all my wedding views come to life. Thanks again to Confetti Events!
    Jessanna Married on 12/01/2018

Trishia and the Confetti Events Team nailed our wedding day!

Trishia Rush provided exceptional wedding planning services from day 1. She was flexible, organized, collected, and genuine throughout the whole year-long process. As the bride, I was under intense pressure near the end of the planning process and Trish helped to relieve a lot of the stress. As much as you may try to avoid bridezilla moments, they will sneak up on you when you least expect it, and Trishia definitely knows how to calm you down and get you back on track! Her and the team were wonderful on the day of the wedding and I just let them take the reigns! My husband and I walked away from that day happily married and with 100+ joyous guests. Thank you Confetti Events!
  • Tracy
    Tracy Married on 11/24/2018

Saved My Bacon 🥓

I knew I needed help with my wedding, but I didn’t realize what a tremendous value I was getting. I am certainly capable, but as a busy executive, there simply was not enough of me to go around AND, I needed the expertise of someone “from the area”. Myriam came through for me time and time again and she was a DELIGHT to work with. I would highly recommend her services. 💝