Piper Marie Events

Tampa, FL View map Visit website
$2,750 Package Price

$2,750 Package Price

Piper Marie Events is a wedding planning company located in Tampa, Florida. Founder and chief coordinator Alexa Brown strives to create memorable events that exude elegance and creativity. Together with a talented team, she curates unique and upscale celebrations that are tailored to each couple's tastes and preferences.

From event design and venue styling to partial planning and coordination, Piper Marie Events does it all. Whether you envisage a traditional, classic theme or a contemporary, avant-garde aesthetic, Alexa's design team is versatile in their approach. From saying "Yes!" to saying "I do" these creative professionals look forward to bringing your vision to life. A snapshot of products and services provided by this company includes:

• Consultations
  • Vendor referrals
  • Destination weddings
  • Ceremony coordination
  • Day-of coordination
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Lindsey
    Lindsey H. Married on 01/22/2022

Thank you Alexa!

Cannot recommend Piper Marie Events enough!

We hired Piper Marie Events for the month of/ day of coordinating. The second I connected with Alexa she took over the planning process; from contacting vendors, finalizing details, and helping us finalize payments. Being in the wedding industry, I was nervous I would feel like I was still working and worrying about all the final details going smoothly. Thanks to Alexa, as soon as we arrived for rehearsal I finally felt like the bride and could just relax and enjoy the weekend. She quickly learned our personalities and immediately knew how we would want things done. (highly recommend hiring a wedding planner that is also a mind reader like Alexa!) Day of the wedding, once again I was not worried at all. Everything was set-up flawlessly and came together better than I could have ever imagined.

Never thought a type-A bride, that works in events, could have such a smooth wedding without any hiccups! Thank you Alexa, we are forever grateful for you and your team!!
    Ashley Married on 04/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Worth every penny! Alexa is the best!

I don’t know where to begin with this review other than you will regret not hiring Alexa for your wedding! Alexa was extremely organized, detailed, knowledgable, and so easy to connect with. I hired her back in 2018 for my April 2020 wedding. Unfortunately, with the pandemic we had to postpone until April 2021. Alexa made a stressful situation (for everyone) so easy. I had to postpone my wedding twice and she felt like a partner throughout the process.

I hired her as a day of coordinator and my only regret would be not hiring her for more. We connected about a month before the wedding to go over wedding details. There were so many little things that Alexa brought up that I would’ve forgotten. She also provided a lot of guidance on things such as how to have the wedding party walk out in the ceremony, when we should do toasts, if the boys should arrive to the ceremony from the hotel first or last, etc. On the wedding day I didn’t have to worry about one thing. I did a lot of bring my own decorations and I showed her some inspo pictures and she ran with setting it up and it came out great! She also created a very detailed timeline that I didn’t have a single question from the wedding party & parents about what was going on. Everything was so clear and allowed everyone to really just enjoy the day.

Not only that, but grandmother was supposed to take home my wedding gifts and she had so much fun she left and forgot to grab them :) Alexa ended up grabbing them all for me and I was able to pick them up from her the next day which I was so so thankful for!

You will not regret hiring Alexa! I am so glad I did she was truly the best!
  • Molly
    Molly V. Married on 07/01/2020

Alexa= the best!

Piper Marie Events was truly a pleasure to work with! Alexa's attention to detail, prompt responses and wealth of knowledge were worth every penny. Her whole team was amazing and our wedding went on without a hitch. Our day was truly stress free because Alexa and her team had everything under control. Thank you for all of your dedication and work on our perfect day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

1024 West Charter Street Tampa, FL, 33602
Location of (Piper Marie Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding