Southern Sweetheart Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,400 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,400 Package Price

At Southern Sweetheart Events our focus has always been and will always be the attention to details, so that you can enjoy your day. Having a smooth and stress-free day is key. Whether it's Day of Coordination or Full Service Planning, we have the team to make your day how you imagined. If you want a stress-free, enjoyable day with lasting memories, then leave the details and planning to us!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,400

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$40

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

M Getting married on 12/03/2022

Sabrina was the best choice we ever made.

This review took me a long time to write, only because there wasn't enough kind words for me to stay about this amazing woman and her phenomenal skills.

We never wanted a wedding to begin with, and we ended up with two; but when Sabrina was done with our events, we were so glad we did it. Sabrina did two weddings, one which was an ethnic wedding which she had never done before...and you know what? She knocked them both out of the park, to the point where all of our family told us how remarkable she was and how much of a good job she did.

Sabrina was by our side through all of the ups and downs of planning a wedding. She's kind, detailed, strong and takes a very mature look at all aspects of the planning process. She went up to bat for us when vendors failed us, and made sure that all boxes were checked on the day of. Our favorite thing about her though, is how honest she is. If something is a bad idea, she'll be sure to tell you but will also come up with alternatives and ways to make your idea even better.

On the big day(s), she did an outstanding job as a day-of coordinator. Even if you couldn't see her, she was watching and working and doing whatever she had to in order to make the day go as smoothly and be as special for us as it could be. Nothing got past her, and no issue was too big or complicated for her to sort out. We were both seriously impressed by her commitment and capability, and we can't thank her enough for all she did.

At the end of the final day, I held her hand and teared up, asking that we stay in contact even after the wedding, she just had that much of an impact. When I (the bride) first met her, I told her that I hoped to become close with my wedding planner, since this entire process will be emotional and put both of us in a very vulnerable place. She assured me that she forms a strong bond with all of her clients, and I can definitely see why.

Hire Sabrina. It'll be the best choice for your wedding, and for the both of you, that you'll ever make.

Southern Sweetheart Events's reply:

Awe, it was such a pleasure working with you and getting to know you and Allen! It was definitely two weddings I will never forget! ❤️
    P. Zsebedics Getting married on 07/19/2022

The perfect day.

As the Father of the Bride, I was not sure about this service. NOW I AM.
    Sabrina was money well spent, and my daughter's wedding day went perfectly because of Sabrina.
    Sabrina was able to anticipate and fix any issue that arose with no one being any wiser to the issues.
    Thank you Sabrina for everything.

Southern Sweetheart Events's reply:

Thank you Mr. Zsebedics for the review!
    It was such a pleasure working with Brenna and your family!
  • Corinne
    Corinne H. Married on 05/28/2022

Month-of coordination services

I reached out to Sabrina at Southern Sweetheart about 6 months before my wedding. She was friendly, professional, and affordable. During our initial consultation, we discussed what I had planned so far and what was included in each coordination package. I decided to hire her for month-of coordination and I’m so glad I did!

Sabrina contacted me promptly one month before my wedding. She helped me to find and book the vendors that I had not managed to secure yet, including a rental company for table settings and a baker for mini donuts for our brunch wedding. She also met with me to put together a day-of timeline, which I had struggled to create since our morning wedding was not very traditional.

Throughout my DIY planning, I had been counting on it to not rain during the morning since we typically expect afternoon rain here in Florida. The forecast had different plans for us though, and I didn’t have a back-up plan for our outdoor event. Sabrina called 8 different tent rental companies two days before the wedding, and she was able to find us a tent that would be big enough for our event and that we could afford.

The day of the wedding, Sabrina knocked it out of the park. She directed all the vendors and did the place settings herself, which looked gorgeous. I didn’t have to worry about a single thing the morning of the wedding, which was a huge relief. Everything looked perfect and there is no way we could have pulled off such a beautiful event without Sabrina’s help. Very grateful for Sabrina and her services!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

37810 Hwy 54 Zephyrhills, FL, 33541
8133820230
Location of (Southern Sweetheart Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding