Femme Aoki Beauty Studio is an elite hair and makeup team serving the greater Tampa Bay area. Our team of artists and stylists are highly trained and can provide professional airbrush makeup and hair styling that will stay looking flawless from start to finish. Femme Aoki takes your preferences extremely seriously and will personalize your look exactly as you'd like it, making sure you look equally as stunning in photos as you do in person. We specialize in a natural effortless look, braiding, updos, and looking glamourous without being over the top. We are available on location or in one of our two studios.

Femme Aoki Hair and Makeup recommends a consultation and trial to ensure your vision can be perfectly duplicated on your special day. Bring photos and examples so we can create exactly what you are envisioning, whether it is retro curls and a red lip, or beachy, bronzed glam. Owner Christine has hand selected all of her artists, who use a combination of products and techniques to produce the best possible result for your big day. Femme Aoki also offers services and packages for your entire wedding party, from bridesmaids to mothers of the bride or groom. Femme Akoi has a full service salon in Dunedin Fl that services hair coloring, cutting, keratin treatments, blowouts, hair and makeup styling and more! We also have a new studio in the Tampa Heights area available for hair and makeup styling.

• Contour makeup
  • Brow shaping
  • Asian-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$70

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
96% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Femme Akoi is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for wedding hair and makeup. The team is praised for their professionalism, talent, and ability to create stunning looks. Many brides and bridesmaids mention that their hair and makeup lasted all day and night, even in hot and humid weather. The team is commended for their responsiveness, communication, and organization, making the planning process easy and stress-free. Overall, reviewers are extremely satisfied with their experience at Femme Akoi and highly recommend their services for weddings and other events.

Review summary

Powered by AI

P
Pia J. Sent on 04/10/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Incredible work and service - Thank you!!

I highly recommend Femme Akoi for all your beauty needs-- wedding or otherwise. I hired Femme Akoi to do the hair and makeup for the woman in the bridal party for my wedding. Every single woman looked incredible and was blown away by how good they looked. Thank you, Christine, Nikita, and Sofia!

Christine did my bridal look (hair and makeup) and I must say that I have never looked SO beautiful and radiant. Christine did an amazing job.

Sofia did the groom's hair and he loved his look. She also lightly styled a few of the groomsmen's hair as an extra--which we really appreciated. Thank you so much, Sofia!

Overall, Femme Akoi provided excellent service and left everyone looking amazing. I highly recommend this company for your beauty needs.

Photo credit: Ardensea (https://ardensea.com/)
Emily
Emily A. Sent on 03/21/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Alex & Andrea were gems!!!

When I booked my hair & makeup trial the same day as my engagement shoot, Alex and Andrea worked last minute to make this happen and ensured I would have them both on my big day! Both were very friendly, superstars, and gave honest feedback on our inspo! Andrea even stayed behind for makeup touch-ups for 6 bridesmaids, my mom, her best friend, and me before our reception began. My bridesmaids and I loved both our hair (bride with clip-in extensions) and makeup looks so much! I want to relive the day all over again!
C
Catherine A. Sent on 03/24/2024

Amazing experience!

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Femme Akoi. They did my hair and make up for my wedding and I have never felt more beautiful. Communication was great, seamless booking experience and on the day they were great. I had Aliyah for makeup and Cassidy for hair and they were amazing. Highly recommend!
illustration message bubble

95 photos 路 08/06/2022
Abe & Drew
53 photos 路 03/03/2022

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

K&K Photography K&K Photography Wedding Photographers

We couldn't recommend Christine and her crew of artists highly enough--they are the BEST!!! :) We have literally worked with them on hundreds of events and shoots, and we have never heard a negative response to what they create for their clients.

MMD Events MMD Events Wedding Florists

We love Femme Akoi Hair & Makeup! Their talented founder, Christine Wheaton has always been a joy to work with! Most recently her company sponsored our bridal appreciation party, Belle Etoile Soirees, which is a monthly event that we host to show our appreciation to former, current and future brides. Femme Akoi Hair & Makeup came to our showroom and created the most beautiful braids on our bridal friends, and we are so appreciative of their time and talents!

Voila Cinematic
路 Wedding Florists
Dana Dineen Floral Design
4.9 out of 5 rating , 83 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding