Wesley Chapel, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About Voila Cinematic

Voila Cinematic is a wedding videography company based in Tampa, Florida that serves clients worldwide and is known as one of Florida’s most prominent video production companies. They bring style and sophistication to the art of wedding films so that they can document your love story in an elegant and professional way.

Experience

Voila Cinematic is run by renowned husband and wife team Alex and Jocelyn Karas. Alex received a degree in film directing from Princeton University and has also studied video at the University of South Florida where he received a bachelor’s in television production. He then went on to produce for some the biggest television networks, including ESPN, MTV and VH1. Jocelyn has experience working behind the scenes as part of the Creative Team for the entertainment department at Busch Gardens. Since then, she has decided to use her artistic eye and love for people to go into business with her husband.

Voila Cinematic combines the art of filmmaking with the timeless beauty of your wedding to create a flawless reflection of your love story. They capture those subtle and natural moments that bring out the emotions of your special day, creating artistic and luxurious wedding films that will captivate any audience. They provide signature collections that are cinematic and include intricate editing, while also offering associate collections that use a simple documentary style.

Follow Voila Cinematic on

• Videos 6

98 Reviews for Voila Cinematic

Julie Sherlock · Married on 05/04/2019

Best decision we made

Voila was exceptional. They were easy to work with before during and after. The videographers were professional and polite. My husband and I could not be happier with the way the film turned out. We were teary eyed watching the highlight film and to have moments like our vows, our first dance, fun moments we may have missed during the day of our wedding party and guests captured in the moment is something we are incredibly grateful to have. They reminded us just how beautiful our day way and I am over the moon at the quality of the completed video. Don't hesitate, you MUST have Voila as your wedding videographer. Best decision we made!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Voila Cinematic's reply:

Thank you so much Julie!!! You both were wonderful to work with
    and are thrilled you are happy!! Have a beautiful life together!

Cali Morales · Married on 11/03/2018

Exceptional

Hiring Voila Cinematic was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. While wedding planning one of the most common advices was to hire a cinematographer. Every bride I talked to said it was worth every penny. I had already booked our photographer, venue, and pretty much everything. I was skeptical at the though of shelling out more money for a video. I listened to my friends that had just gotten married. But the hunt was on to find the best cinematography I could find while planning a destination wedding in Florida. I stumbled upon Voila Cinematic. From my very first contact with Kellie Hughes I was sold. She was extremely friendly, personable, and reassured me that I would not regret my decision. I can honesty tell you that she was right. The two cinematographers showed up on time, dressed professionally, were very personable and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The drone footage is worth every penny and adds so much to the film. We will watch and cherish our films for the rest of our lives. I would highly recommend voila cinematic to any of my close friends and family.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Voila Cinematic's reply:

Thank you Cali for the kind words!! We value our clients and we are blessed to have so many wonderful clients for all over the globe. You were wonderful to work with! Many blessings to you!
  • DONNA

Donna Bellissimo · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond expectations

I would recommend Voila Cinematic to anyone. From the consultation to the preparation to the day of our wedding, they beyond exceeded our expectations. They were very informative & responded very promptly when we had questions & were more than accommodating when we wanted to make a slight last minute edit to our video, which was no fault of theirs. We couldn't wait to watch the final product & it was so much more than we imagined. You will not be disappointed if you book with Voila!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Thank you lovely Mrs!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! :) The entire team enjoyed working with you! :) Cheers to many years of a happy and healthy marriage!

Voila Cinematic FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,850.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Shawn Paris Jazz Singer
    Shawn Paris Jazz Singer Wedding Bands

It is difficult to even know where to start when describing the amazing work of Voila Cinematic. Certainly professionalism, attention to detail, creativity, and of course the wonderful ability to capture super romantic moments immediately come to mind.... but there is so much more. They possess a unique artistic vision that transcends normal filmmaking and brings them to the pinnacle of their craft with the ability to tell a story in such a way that you can feel the full range of emotions just as if it was happening right before your eyes. Voila Cinematic are not videographers, they are filmmakers, and there is a big difference. If you wish to have a visual heirloom to remember and re-experience your special day with the look, taste and professional quality that will last for generations to come, Voila Cinematic is the only choice.

• Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa
    Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa Hotel Weddings

A wonderful vendor to work with.

• Table 6 Productions
    Table 6 Productions Wedding Planners

The emotion that Voila is able to capture is amazing. Each video is a true depiction of love. Not only are each of their videographers extremely talented, but each is a coordinator's dream. They capture every last detail that makes each wedding unique. When a bride is looking for a videographer, Voila is on our short list of preferred vendors!

• Wesley Chapel Wesley Chapel, Florida, 33544 See on map