Wesley Chapel, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 1

About Voila Cinematic

Voila Cinematic is a wedding videography company based in Tampa, Florida that serves clients worldwide and is known as one of Florida’s most prominent video production companies. They bring style and sophistication to the art of wedding films so that they can document your love story in an elegant and professional way.

Experience

Voila Cinematic is run by renowned husband and wife team Alex and Jocelyn Karas. Alex received a degree in film directing from Princeton University and has also studied video at the University of South Florida where he received a bachelor’s in television production. He then went on to produce for some the biggest television networks, including ESPN, MTV and VH1. Jocelyn has experience working behind the scenes as part of the Creative Team for the entertainment department at Busch Gardens. Since then, she has decided to use her artistic eye and love for people to go into business with her husband.

Voila Cinematic combines the art of filmmaking with the timeless beauty of your wedding to create a flawless reflection of your love story. They capture those subtle and natural moments that bring out the emotions of your special day, creating artistic and luxurious wedding films that will captivate any audience. They provide signature collections that are cinematic and include intricate editing, while also offering associate collections that use a simple documentary style.

Follow Voila Cinematic on

104 Reviews for Voila Cinematic

• Yasmine

Yasmine Ibrahim · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Beyond our expectations!

Voila was recommended highly by our wedding planner and I am so glad we went with this videographer! They were able to capture all the important culture aspects of the wedding perfectly. Even more importantly they were very professional and flexible in honoring our requests for editing. High quality results, feels like we are watching a movie. Cant wait to show the videos to all our family and even to our future children!

Sent on 06/18/2020

Voila Cinematic's reply:

Thank you Yasmine! It was a pleasure working with you!
    It is important to us that we were able to capture every element that reflected you as a couple. It was a lovely wedding and we are glad you are pleased. Enjoy!
  • Daniela

Daniela Soraya Drake · Married on 08/02/2020

Worth every single cent! Hollywood film!

I was married on February 8, 2020 at the iconic & uber chic Don Cesar on St. Pete Beach - This was all captured on film by Voila Cinematic!!! Our wedding was a 3 day EVENT - The video is comprised of several different days and encompasses several different scenes - welcome party, bridal party, first look, ceremony, reception!! I'm seriously obsessed with the footage. Take a peak for yourself! : https://mediazilla.com/zRtp9tmc8k
    Words do not describe how epic our video is. My bridal party walked down the aisle to " Rush Rush" by Paul Abdul played by live band and I walked down the aisle to " November Rain" ! The way Voila put everything together is jaw dropping! Jocelyn, Kellie and her team literally gave my husband and I the most incredible footage I have ever seen!! They KILLED it!!! They listened to our desires and implemented all of our requests into the video. There was never a time where I felt like I wasn't traveling first class - sounds cheezy but so so soooo true!!! After receiving the link to our video, I requested that more music be incorporated and various scenes be included and every single thing I asked for was honored. We also paid additional for our raw footage; Jocelyn, Kellie and her team even went out of her way to send us an additional USB bc we were having some techie issues on our end. I am so genuinely happy that we didn't opt to spend less and go for a sub-par film team. This is NOT where you nickel and dime; Brides - some unwarranted advice - Pay for the best!! You will NOT regret it!! It was the greatest weekend of my life to date... People ask me what my favorite movie is and I tell them " my wedding". Voila Cinematic is worth every single cent. My husband and I plan on using Voila again for our 1 year anniversary!! Thank you for all that you do Jocelyn!! Much continued deserving success to you and the entire Voila team!!!

Sent on 07/01/2020

Voila Cinematic's reply:

WOW! Thank you so much Daniela! We are over the moon you are so happy and appreciate the glowing review. We have to say, your elegant setting, lovely decor, guest, bride and groom made for a stunning film! Thank you for inviting us to be a part of such a special, once in a life time event! Cheers and blessings to you!

Ashley King · Married on 06/20/2020

Highly recommend

Viola was wonderful to work with from the initial call I had with Kellie to learn about what I could expect from hiring a videographer through receiving our final film. I was initially on the fence about hiring a videographer and I am so glad I did. They captured so many moments/ reactions that our photographers missed so it’s great to be able to re-watch small fun moments from the day. Our pictures were great but nothing captures the emotion of the day quite like the video. Additionally Alex was wonderful! Alex filmed both our rehearsal dinner and wedding and he was so positive and easy to work with throughout both days. Highly recommend Viola!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Voila Cinematic's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! You were wonderful to work with!
    Many blessings to you and Mike! We wish you all the happiness in the world!

Voila Cinematic FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2850
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

1 Real Wedding

• Shawn Paris Jazz Singer Wedding Bands

It is difficult to even know where to start when describing the amazing work of Voila Cinematic. Certainly professionalism, attention to detail, creativity, and of course the wonderful ability to capture super romantic moments immediately come to mind.... but there is so much more. They possess a unique artistic vision that transcends normal filmmaking and brings them to the pinnacle of their craft with the ability to tell a story in such a way that you can feel the full range of emotions just as if it was happening right before your eyes. Voila Cinematic are not videographers, they are filmmakers, and there is a big difference. If you wish to have a visual heirloom to remember and re-experience your special day with the look, taste and professional quality that will last for generations to come, Voila Cinematic is the only choice.

• Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa Hotel Weddings

A wonderful vendor to work with.

• Table 6 Productions Wedding Planners

The emotion that Voila is able to capture is amazing. Each video is a true depiction of love. Not only are each of their videographers extremely talented, but each is a coordinator's dream. They capture every last detail that makes each wedding unique. When a bride is looking for a videographer, Voila is on our short list of preferred vendors!

• Wesley Chapel Wesley Chapel, Florida, 33544 See on map
    Location of (Voila Cinematic)