Wesley Chapel, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Voila Cinematic

Voila Cinematic is a wedding videography company based in Tampa, Florida that serves clients worldwide and is known as one of Florida’s most prominent video production companies. They bring style and sophistication to the art of wedding films so that they can document your love story in an elegant and professional way.

Experience

Voila Cinematic is run by renowned husband and wife team Alex and Jocelyn Karas. Alex received a degree in film directing from Princeton University and has also studied video at the University of South Florida where he received a bachelor’s in television production. He then went on to produce for some the biggest television networks, including ESPN, MTV and VH1. Jocelyn has experience working behind the scenes as part of the Creative Team for the entertainment department at Busch Gardens. Since then, she has decided to use her artistic eye and love for people to go into business with her husband.

Voila Cinematic combines the art of filmmaking with the timeless beauty of your wedding to create a flawless reflection of your love story. They capture those subtle and natural moments that bring out the emotions of your special day, creating artistic and luxurious wedding films that will captivate any audience. They provide signature collections that are cinematic and include intricate editing, while also offering associate collections that use a simple documentary style.

Follow Voila Cinematic on

• Videos 6

94 Reviews for Voila Cinematic

Cali Morales · Married on 11/03/2018

Exceptional

Hiring Voila Cinematic was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. While wedding planning one of the most common advices was to hire a cinematographer. Every bride I talked to said it was worth every penny. I had already booked our photographer, venue, and pretty much everything. I was skeptical at the though of shelling out more money for a video. I listened to my friends that had just gotten married. But the hunt was on to find the best cinematography I could find while planning a destination wedding in Florida. I stumbled upon Voila Cinematic. From my very first contact with Kellie Hughes I was sold. She was extremely friendly, personable, and reassured me that I would not regret my decision. I can honesty tell you that she was right. The two cinematographers showed up on time, dressed professionally, were very personable and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The drone footage is worth every penny and adds so much to the film. We will watch and cherish our films for the rest of our lives. I would highly recommend voila cinematic to any of my close friends and family.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Voila Cinematic's reply:

Thank you Cali for the kind words!! We value our clients and we are blessed to have so many wonderful clients for all over the globe. You were wonderful to work with! Many blessings to you!

Jessica Ralph Bova · Married on 09/15/2018

Special part of my wedding

Videography is such a special part of a wedding, and Voila somehow makes it even more special with their personal touch and expert cinematographers. In a day where everything flashed by in what felt like an instant, we now have a beautiful memento of all of the important moments that took place throughout our day, and we will cherish it forever. Thank you Voila!

• F

Francisca · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely wonderful

They are truly so talented! There is not one bad thing I can say about them! They are one of the most professional group I worked with during my wedding! I Am so happy I chose them and were worth every penny!

Voila Cinematic FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,850.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Shawn Paris Jazz Singer
    Shawn Paris Jazz Singer Wedding Bands

It is difficult to even know where to start when describing the amazing work of Voila Cinematic. Certainly professionalism, attention to detail, creativity, and of course the wonderful ability to capture super romantic moments immediately come to mind.... but there is so much more. They possess a unique artistic vision that transcends normal filmmaking and brings them to the pinnacle of their craft with the ability to tell a story in such a way that you can feel the full range of emotions just as if it was happening right before your eyes. Voila Cinematic are not videographers, they are filmmakers, and there is a big difference. If you wish to have a visual heirloom to remember and re-experience your special day with the look, taste and professional quality that will last for generations to come, Voila Cinematic is the only choice.

• Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa
    Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa Hotel Weddings

A wonderful vendor to work with.

• Table 6 Productions
    Table 6 Productions Wedding Planners

The emotion that Voila is able to capture is amazing. Each video is a true depiction of love. Not only are each of their videographers extremely talented, but each is a coordinator's dream. They capture every last detail that makes each wedding unique. When a bride is looking for a videographer, Voila is on our short list of preferred vendors!

• Wesley Chapel Wesley Chapel, Florida, FL 33544 See on map