Voila Cinematic Reviews

104 Reviews for Voila Cinematic

• Yasmine

Yasmine Ibrahim · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Beyond our expectations!

Voila was recommended highly by our wedding planner and I am so glad we went with this videographer! They were able to capture all the important culture aspects of the wedding perfectly. Even more importantly they were very professional and flexible in honoring our requests for editing. High quality results, feels like we are watching a movie. Cant wait to show the videos to all our family and even to our future children!

Sent on 06/18/2020

Voila Cinematic's reply:

Thank you Yasmine! It was a pleasure working with you!
    It is important to us that we were able to capture every element that reflected you as a couple. It was a lovely wedding and we are glad you are pleased. Enjoy!
  • Daniela

Daniela Soraya Drake · Married on 08/02/2020

Worth every single cent! Hollywood film!

I was married on February 8, 2020 at the iconic & uber chic Don Cesar on St. Pete Beach - This was all captured on film by Voila Cinematic!!! Our wedding was a 3 day EVENT - The video is comprised of several different days and encompasses several different scenes - welcome party, bridal party, first look, ceremony, reception!! I'm seriously obsessed with the footage. Take a peak for yourself! : https://mediazilla.com/zRtp9tmc8k
    Words do not describe how epic our video is. My bridal party walked down the aisle to " Rush Rush" by Paul Abdul played by live band and I walked down the aisle to " November Rain" ! The way Voila put everything together is jaw dropping! Jocelyn, Kellie and her team literally gave my husband and I the most incredible footage I have ever seen!! They KILLED it!!! They listened to our desires and implemented all of our requests into the video. There was never a time where I felt like I wasn't traveling first class - sounds cheezy but so so soooo true!!! After receiving the link to our video, I requested that more music be incorporated and various scenes be included and every single thing I asked for was honored. We also paid additional for our raw footage; Jocelyn, Kellie and her team even went out of her way to send us an additional USB bc we were having some techie issues on our end. I am so genuinely happy that we didn't opt to spend less and go for a sub-par film team. This is NOT where you nickel and dime; Brides - some unwarranted advice - Pay for the best!! You will NOT regret it!! It was the greatest weekend of my life to date... People ask me what my favorite movie is and I tell them " my wedding". Voila Cinematic is worth every single cent. My husband and I plan on using Voila again for our 1 year anniversary!! Thank you for all that you do Jocelyn!! Much continued deserving success to you and the entire Voila team!!!

Sent on 07/01/2020

Voila Cinematic's reply:

WOW! Thank you so much Daniela! We are over the moon you are so happy and appreciate the glowing review. We have to say, your elegant setting, lovely decor, guest, bride and groom made for a stunning film! Thank you for inviting us to be a part of such a special, once in a life time event! Cheers and blessings to you!

Ashley King · Married on 06/20/2020

Highly recommend

Viola was wonderful to work with from the initial call I had with Kellie to learn about what I could expect from hiring a videographer through receiving our final film. I was initially on the fence about hiring a videographer and I am so glad I did. They captured so many moments/ reactions that our photographers missed so it’s great to be able to re-watch small fun moments from the day. Our pictures were great but nothing captures the emotion of the day quite like the video. Additionally Alex was wonderful! Alex filmed both our rehearsal dinner and wedding and he was so positive and easy to work with throughout both days. Highly recommend Viola!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Voila Cinematic's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! You were wonderful to work with!
    Many blessings to you and Mike! We wish you all the happiness in the world!

Tatum Eick · Married on 02/22/2020

Tatum and Spencer 2/22/2020

We had the best experience! They were able to capture all of our favorite moments of our wedding day. They were the BEST!

Sent on 05/03/2020

Hi Tatum!

Thank you so much! It was truly a pleasure working with you!!
    Many blessing to you and a beautiful life together as Mr. & Mrs. :)
  • Deanna

Deanna Marzillo · Married on 01/24/2020

Incredible Videography Team!! A must hire!

This is a special crew of professionals! Thank you so much to Voila Cinematic for creating the most beautiful artistry of a long and short format video. This team is so detail-oriented and professional all while making your experience working with them fun!! While there are a ton of other vendors to choose from, I was a bride who was planning from Chicago (wedding in FL,) so I was very selective. This team drove over 2 hours and spent the entire day with our wedding to bring everything to life. Especially during these trying times, I find myself watching our wedding video to bring a smile to my face. Look no further, hire Voila Cinematic, you will NOT be sorry! They are simply the best.

Sent on 04/02/2020

Thank you Deanna!
    It was such a pleasure working with you!! You were beyond wonderful and fun! So many blessings coming your way in the future!
  • Deeksha

Deeksha · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing services for an Indian wedding

We hired Voila to shoot our multi-day Indian wedding festivities in Tampa / St. Pete in October 2019. From the first email, the Voila team impressed us with their professionalism, friendliness and willingness to accommodate our requests. On the days of the events, our videographer, Alex, was a delight to be around. He had such a friendly attitude and was seamless in being present for all the right shots while also not being intrusive. He worked well alongside our photographer and other vendors and just made our lives easier during the wedding (i.e., grabbing water for the bride during the outdoor shoot). After the wedding, Voila created a wonderful end-product for us. They went out of their way to make sure we were happy with all of our footage and that all of our Indian customs were represented. I know from talking to other brides that not all videography teams are created equal—hiring Voila was one of the best decisions we made and we would wholeheartedly recommend them. Thank you Alex, Kellie and Jocelyn for helping us create memories that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Thank you Deeksha!

You are the best! :) We really enjoyed working with you and your entire family! What a special family you have and we were honored to work along side you! Many, many blessings to you!!

Julie Sherlock · Married on 05/04/2019

Best decision we made

Voila was exceptional. They were easy to work with before during and after. The videographers were professional and polite. My husband and I could not be happier with the way the film turned out. We were teary eyed watching the highlight film and to have moments like our vows, our first dance, fun moments we may have missed during the day of our wedding party and guests captured in the moment is something we are incredibly grateful to have. They reminded us just how beautiful our day way and I am over the moon at the quality of the completed video. Don't hesitate, you MUST have Voila as your wedding videographer. Best decision we made!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Voila Cinematic's reply:

Thank you so much Julie!!! You both were wonderful to work with
    and are thrilled you are happy!! Have a beautiful life together!

Cali Morales · Married on 11/03/2018

Exceptional

Hiring Voila Cinematic was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. While wedding planning one of the most common advices was to hire a cinematographer. Every bride I talked to said it was worth every penny. I had already booked our photographer, venue, and pretty much everything. I was skeptical at the though of shelling out more money for a video. I listened to my friends that had just gotten married. But the hunt was on to find the best cinematography I could find while planning a destination wedding in Florida. I stumbled upon Voila Cinematic. From my very first contact with Kellie Hughes I was sold. She was extremely friendly, personable, and reassured me that I would not regret my decision. I can honesty tell you that she was right. The two cinematographers showed up on time, dressed professionally, were very personable and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The drone footage is worth every penny and adds so much to the film. We will watch and cherish our films for the rest of our lives. I would highly recommend voila cinematic to any of my close friends and family.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Voila Cinematic's reply:

Thank you Cali for the kind words!! We value our clients and we are blessed to have so many wonderful clients for all over the globe. You were wonderful to work with! Many blessings to you!
  • DONNA

Donna Bellissimo · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond expectations

I would recommend Voila Cinematic to anyone. From the consultation to the preparation to the day of our wedding, they beyond exceeded our expectations. They were very informative & responded very promptly when we had questions & were more than accommodating when we wanted to make a slight last minute edit to our video, which was no fault of theirs. We couldn't wait to watch the final product & it was so much more than we imagined. You will not be disappointed if you book with Voila!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Thank you lovely Mrs!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! :) The entire team enjoyed working with you! :) Cheers to many years of a happy and healthy marriage!
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 10/13/2018

Favorite Vendor!

Voila Cinematic was probably our favorite vendor for our wedding! They made sure every request we had became a reality. Alex & Kellie both were great to work with! My experience from start to finish was professional & very pleasant with Voila Cinematic. They did a great job on our video. The associate package was perfect for us. I HIGHLY recommend them for any event!! Thanks again Kellie & Alex!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Voila Cinematic's reply:

Thank you Allie for such kind words! We LOVED working with you and Doug! Many blessings to both of you for happy future together!
  • Jessica

Jessica Ralph Bova · Married on 09/15/2018

Special part of my wedding

Videography is such a special part of a wedding, and Voila somehow makes it even more special with their personal touch and expert cinematographers. In a day where everything flashed by in what felt like an instant, we now have a beautiful memento of all of the important moments that took place throughout our day, and we will cherish it forever. Thank you Voila!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • F

Francisca · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely wonderful

They are truly so talented! There is not one bad thing I can say about them! They are one of the most professional group I worked with during my wedding! I Am so happy I chose them and were worth every penny!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/12/2018

Our photograph recommended Voila Cinematic to us and we were not disappointed! The whole process leading up to our wedding day was so easy and made us feel so comfortable. Kellie and Jocelyn were amazing to work with. Even a few days before the wedding I was finalizing everything with Kellie and she made me feel so at ease and that we don't have anything to worry about for our wedding day. On the wedding day Alex was also amazing. He captured everything effortlessly and worked so well with our photographer. He also had an assistant with him who did an amazing job as well. Around 730pm we were out of time for video but hadn't captured sunset photos, bouquet toss, or garter toss and I asked Alex if he could stay another hour to capture those things and he was more than willing to accommodate us and when I asked about how we can pay he said don't even worry about it we will take care of the additional hour when finished with all the wedding activities. Same thing with Kellie, she said don't even worry about it and enjoy your honeymoon and we will take care of it when we get back. How nice is that?? Someone not hounding you for your money when you're trying to enjoy your wedding reception! Thank you Limelight for referring them to us and thank you voila for capturing our most precious day! Highly recommend Voila!!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Madison · Married on 05/12/2018

I do not know where to begin; our video is beyond our wildest dreams. We have laughed, cried, and cried some more. It is perfect in every single way and we cannot thank you enough. Excellent song selection for the videos; was a perfect representation of our love!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Erin · Married on 02/17/2018

We recently received our videos from our February wedding, and we can say hands down that hiring a videographer was one of the best decisions we made! Photographs are great, but watching our videos allowed us to relive the whole wonderful day! Voila Cinematic came highly recommended to us, and we are so happy we chose to work with them. From the start, they were helpful and communicative. They were always responsive to our calls and emails, and they walked us through their different packages to help us decide what was suitable for our needs. Prior to the wedding they even set up a phone call to discuss the details of the day, and learn all about our interests, background and what special traditions or moments we wanted to capture. They sent their talented team on the day of the wedding, and we barely noticed they were there! They were not intrusive at all, and made us feel very comfortable and at ease during the whole day. The final product was incredible – the quality and craftsmanship of their work is worth every penny! We are so happy we hired Voila, and we would recommend them in the highest regard to any couple looking for amazing video footage of their special day. Thank you for the great service, and beautiful videos!! Erin & Keith Elser

Sent on 05/17/2018

Deepti · Married on 10/07/2017

We are SO happy that we went with Voila for our wedding videography. We are OVERJOYED with how our wedding highlight and full films turned out. The Voila team was such a pleasure to work with both prior to and during our wedding. In the time leading up to our wedding, they really took the time to get to know us as a couple. On the day of our wedding, they made us feel so comfortable and natural in front of the video camera. They truly captured all of the important and meaningful moments of our day. We have gotten so many compliments on our highlight film, which was so beautifully put together and included some really unique and stunning shots. We feel so lucky to have these videos which really bring back all of the amazing memories and emotions from our big day!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Anahita · Married on 09/02/2017

Voila Cinematic was one of the best vendors I hired for my wedding. I spent hours watching highlight films from various companies in order to find the perfect videographer. Most of the other videos looked like slide shows set to music, which I specifically did not want. Then I found the signature films on the Voila Cinematic webpage and knew instantly I wanted to hire Alex for our wedding. Alex’s work is highly professional and artistic. Most importantly, he is a great storyteller which distinguishes his work from many of the other videographers I found. He and his colleague, also named Alex, were wonderful to work with on our wedding day. They were super nice and professional.

We loved the end results! The wedding DVD they sent us was absolutely beautiful and I couldn’t stop watching it. Voila really captured the highlights of our wedding day and put them together in a compelling and beautiful video. I was in tears as I watched it and my husband was overjoyed as well. He told me he was happy I talked him into hiring a videographer. Thank you so much Voila!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Ashima · Married on 04/29/2017

Thank you Jocelyn, Alex, Alex, and Kellie! I must have watched our video over a hundred times and it never gets old. We will treasure this forever:)

Sent on 08/28/2017

Mandana · Married on 03/18/2017

My husband and I had to book Voila last minute (literally a week before our wedding) due to an issue with the company we originally hired, but Voila was so accommodating and fit us right into their schedule! Their two videographers who they sent were both so professional and wonderful at what they did, and I cannot wait to see our wedding video! They are extremely unobtrusive, but were there capturing every moment.

Sent on 03/21/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/11/2017

We received the wedding video, and let me tell you.. we are SO HAPPY. The music, attention to detail.. absolutely everything was literally perfect! We are in love and are SO thrilled that we have this to forever cherish!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/25/2016

Voila Cinematic did an incredible job on the videography for our wedding. Our highlight video captured all of the perfect parts and being able to see every step of the day including the ceremony again and relive it was magical. The team was great to work with. They were patient, kind and very professional. I highly recommend Voila Cinematic, they passed all of my expectations and were a big part of making my dream wedding become a reality!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kayla · Married on 05/14/2016

Our video was absolute perfection. There was not one portion of the day that was not included that I would have wanted to have. We are thrilled and HIGHLY recommend Voila!

Sent on 09/06/2016
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 04/23/2016

Voila Cinematic did a fantastic job documenting our wedding. We were beyond pleased at how everything turned out! From our initial meeting to the final details and presentation of the DVD's, Voila was incredibly professional and attentive. We HIGHLY recommend Voila. They always had a quick response to emails and communication (that did not go unrecognized and was definitely appreciated while planning a large wedding!) The professionalism of the staff the day of made us feel comfortable to really capture those raw and emotional moments. We originally weren't going to get a videographer but I'm soooo glad we did. The day went by so fast and we now have a great way to relive our wedding with a lifetime of memories to someday share with our future children. Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Krystina · Married on 04/23/2016

We hired Voila for our April wedding in St. Petersburg, and it exceeded our high expectations. They were very responsive to my emails and questions, which was a huge help since I was planning the wedding from NYC. Literally every person I came into contact with at this company was friendly and professional, including the shooters. They blended in seamlessly with the guests, and were incredibly polite/pleasant to be around. We posted the highlight reel they sent us to Facebook and it got RAVE reviews. The full film is also exactly what we wanted and more!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Alessandra · Married on 02/13/2016

We were hesitant at first to hire a videographer because we didn't want a cameraman in our face the whole time, but this was the best investment we made by far! We didn't even notice they were there during the ceremony and reception and neither did our guests, which was exactly what we wanted! Weddings go by so fast for everyone- especially the bride and groom- so to have a video commemorating such a beautiful day is priceless. The cameraman filmed me and bridesmaids getting ready, including all the beautiful and funny hair and makeup moments, and my mom giving me my "something borrowed." He also captured the groom and groomsmen playing cards before the ceremony, which I'm sure is just hilarious. He also captured the ceremony and reception.We cannot wait to get our video back. There are certain moments you miss out on when you are center of attention and it will be so much fun to get to see them on a video. As the bride I missed a lot -facial expressions when I walked down the aisle (including my own), the bridal party entrance, the flower girls, etc.- so it will be so amazing to get to see it all on film!

Sent on 02/18/2016