2914 Lemke drive, North Tonawanda, NY 14120 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About ML Studios

ML Studios is a professional wedding videography company operating out of North Tonawanda, New York and Tampa, Florida. Lead videographer Mike Lotempio has been making quality videos for more than nine years. He and his team are passionate about their work, and their customer-oriented approach is designed to provide the flexibility and support you need to really make your day your own. Mike and his team live for those wonderful, precious moments that become the stuff of memory. They can’t wait to capture all the love and splendor of your wedding celebration.

ML Studios is looking forward to your big day. Wedding package features include full-day coverage, multiple cameras, drone footage, highlights and full-feature videos, and more. Videos are available via digital download, and the average turnaround time is between three and six weeks.

wedding pic 51 1055109 v1

Videos 14 Videos

23 Reviews for ML Studios

Rodrigo P. · Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing work!!! Super

Amazing work, super friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommend

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Rachel

Rachel H. · Married on 01/02/2021

Absolutely Beautiful!!

Mike completely exceeded our wedding video expectations by a land slide!! We are so thankful we selected ML Studios to do our videography. Not only was he super accommodating to our COVID wedding plans, he was super easy to work with & 100% professional. I have watched our wedding vid 100x and get chills every time. He killed it !!

Sent on 01/24/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

ML Studios FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• ML Studios 1
    Videography & Photography Bundle

Book ML STUDIOS for your Photography and Videography all in 1! 1 Contract! 1 Company! 1 SPECIAL day all capturing by our team. Contact us now and see if we are available for your big day.

Team of ML Studios

Michael Lotempio

Michael Lotempio

Founder & Owner - Lead Videographer & Editor

My name is Michael Lotempio and i started ML STUDIOS in September of 2019. I have been creating and making films for almost 10 years now. Filming Weddings and capturing peoples most memorable day is what i love to film the most. I make sure every film is amazing so for the rest of your lives you can watch your amazing wedding film from ML STUDIOS.

Richard Winstanley

Richard Winstanley

Videographer

My name is Rich Winstanley. I started using a camera back in high school and found a passion for it as I've gotten older. Working for ML STUDIOS has been amazing for myself and my work. When I started capturing weddings it really sparked my creativity and made me exctied to come to work. My goal everytime I shoot is too make sure your wedding day looks even better on film.

Steven Spendio

Steven Spendio

Videographer & Editor

Started Working for ML STUDIOS in August of 2020. Since then its been quite the ride. When Mike brought me to film my first wedding it made me love being a videographer even more. It's an awesome feeling being apart someone's day that they will remember forever! It pushes me to capture the best footage possible!

See you on your wedding day!!

• 2914 Lemke drive North Tonawanda, NY, 14120 See on map