ML Studios

North Tonawanda, NY View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

ML Studios is a professional wedding videography company operating out of North Tonawanda, New York and Tampa, Florida. Lead videographer Mike Lotempio has been making quality videos for more than nine years. He and his team are passionate about their work, and their customer-oriented approach is designed to provide the flexibility and support you need to really make your day your own. Mike and his team live for those wonderful, precious moments that become the stuff of memory. They can’t wait to capture all the love and splendor of your wedding celebration.

ML Studios is looking forward to your big day. Wedding package features include full-day coverage, multiple cameras, drone footage, highlights and full-feature videos, and more. Videos are available via digital download, and the average turnaround time is between three and six weeks.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Alyssa
    Alyssa K. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing! 10/10

We are so grateful that we decided to go with ML Studios as our videographer!! Mike was great to work with throughout the entire planning process. The final video blew us out of the water, it is incredible! It captured every moment perfectly- including aerial views with the drone. It truly exceeded all of our expectations. We can not recommend ML Studios enough!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/25/2021

Talented & Professional

Michael Lotempio and team far exceeded our expectations for our wedding video! It took some persuasion to convince my now husband that we needed a video, but after we received the final product we are both so glad we did! Michael was was responsive, professional and listened to our needs every step of the way! Beyond making the process so seamless, Michael is unbelievably TALENTED! The entire ML Studio team would be hired back for any future endeavors - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
  • illustration stars

Team

Michael Lotempio
Michael Lotempio
Founder & Owner - Lead Videographer & Editor

My name is Michael Lotempio and i started ML STUDIOS in September of 2019. I have been creating and making films for almost 10 years now. Filming Weddings and capturing peoples most memorable day is what i love to film the most. I make sure every film is amazing so for the rest of your lives you can watch your amazing wedding film from ML STUDIOS.

Richard Winstanley
Richard Winstanley
Videographer

My name is Rich Winstanley. I started using a camera back in high school and found a passion for it as I've gotten older. Working for ML STUDIOS has been amazing for myself and my work. When I started capturing weddings it really sparked my creativity and made me exctied to come to work. My goal everytime I shoot is too make sure your wedding day looks even better on film.

Steven Spendio
Steven Spendio
Videographer & Editor

Started Working for ML STUDIOS in August of 2020. Since then its been quite the ride. When Mike brought me to film my first wedding it made me love being a videographer even more. It's an awesome feeling being apart someone's day that they will remember forever! It pushes me to capture the best footage possible!

See you on your wedding day!!

2914 Lemke drive North Tonawanda, NY, 14120
Location of (ML Studios)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding