MMD Events Reviews

MMD Events 4
MMD Events 5

Jessica Ralph Bova · Married on 09/15/2018

In a word, WOW!

In a word, WOW! Having worked with MMD Events for years, I knew their designs were second to none, but seeing everything come together on my wedding day was beyond even my expectations!!! For Amanda and her team, no detail was too small. From the gorgeous gray draping throughout, custom neon signs, spectacular DJ booth and backdrop, to the unique chargers, flatware, and array of linens and plush materials, it was mesmerizing! The floral artistry used from ceremony through reception was gorgeous too, the climbing greenery and floral door frame to a variety of tabletop centerpieces- every element perfectly complemented the next. They knew what I loved and even pushed me a bit out of my comfort zone to create an unforgettable event. I trusted their expertise and they gave me the wedding of my dreams- thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Kim · Married on 02/10/2018

This company is the absolute best in the industry! We use them at work for many of our corporate galas and events and they did an AMAZING job with my wedding! Amanda, Matt and their staff could not be more professional or more creative - there are no words! The lighting for our outdoor wedding was perfect, the tables, chairs, linens and overall rentals were incredibly creative. Our ceremony and flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS and to top it all off - we had the coolest doughnut wall in history! MMD took our vision and make it an amazing reality. Our guests raved above every little detail of our wedding and it was thanks to MMD without a doubt. Highly - Highly - Highly recommended!

MMD Events 6
    MMD Events 7
    MMD Events 8
    MMD Events 9
    MMD Events 10

marisa · Married on 11/10/2017

Wow, MMD events completely blew me away with everything they did for my rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. The girls are so chill and down to earth and right from the start of meeting them I knew we were a match made and they were going to make my vision come true. For my rehearsal dinner we went with a Palm Springs type vibe and all the decor went along to match that. They brought in greenery to fill the empty spaces in the room, put up draping, made back drops for every food station we had, had linens to match the theme and even brought pillows to add even more detail to the decor. It came out so beautiful and that was just the rehearsal. For the ceremony, they made me a custom 8 foot wall for the back drop of where we stood and had it designed to look like a rose quartz wall. There is a fountain at the venue we chose and they draped florals and greenery around the whole thing and had floating roses in the water to add the perfect touch. They provided all of our chairs as well because I didn't want to use the traditional ones that the venue was providing. The reception was out of a dream. It was so beautiful and I couldn't believe how much work MMD put into making my vision come true. They had linens sent in from numerous locations because of how specific I wanted them, the florals on the tables were absolutely stunning, there was a variety of center pieces and lets talk about the white dance floor that they made for me with our monogram on it!! So amazing! Throughout the whole planning process they gave me tons of ideas with everything specifically priced out so I knew exactly what everything would cost and it never caught me off guard. My wedding planner and I met numerous times with MMD to go over all the details and the coolest part was when I went to their warehouse to do a mock decor walk through to make sure I liked it all. MMD made everything look like a fairytale wedding and I cant thank them enough!

Courtney · Married on 10/28/2017

Amanda Allen & her amazing team are my knights-in-shining-armor. There is simply no other way to put it! I had an aesthetic that I knew I wanted to achieve with my wedding, but I truly had no clue where to start and how to execute my vision. Amanda has the most incredible eye for detail, and a creatively-driven mind that allows her to take what you imagine (no matter how abstractly you describe it!) and make it a reality. Her style is very modern, very chic, very interesting and very unlike the cookie-cutter wedding aesthetic that is so incredibly overdone. Not only did Amanda understand and execute my vision, but she has a sense of empathy and responsiveness that I think is very rare for this industry. When the forecast for my outdoor wedding started to turn south, Amanda was the first person I called to discuss my concerns. She dropped what she was doing to stay on the phone with me for an hour to discuss tent ideas that would maintain our vision and assured me that the wedding would still be beautiful, no matter what. As it turns out, the weather did indeed prove uncooperative, and Amanda's team pulled off a total venue transformation that not only made my wedding possible but made our tent absolutely stunning and memorable. My wedding would not have happened without Amanda--she is a lifesaver, a visionary, and the most amazing professional in the events design business in the area.

Lea · Married on 05/06/2016

I wish I could give 10 stars in each category. Amanda, Amy and their team far exceeded our expectations. Every design was perfect, every table setting was perfect and the flowers were amazing. When you walked into the venue... mouths dropped it was so beautiful. They were great to work with and always made me feel like I had no worries... and I did not...

Tori · Married on 11/28/2015

My daughter and I can’t express enough how awesome MMD Events was to work with from beginning to end. They were able to bring my daughter's vision to light, from the decor to florals. We knew it would be beautiful, but truly exceeded our expectations. Everyone was talking about how beautiful it looked!! Amy was great to work with, responded always in a timely manner, and helped us guide us through the process, along with Amanda the owner! I would highly recommend MMD Events for any event.

Kristen · Married on 05/16/2015

I had a vision from the very start. I knew the look I was going for, but I never imagined it would be so beautifully executed. MMD collaborated with myself and my wedding planner (NK Productions) to bring vibrant colors, modern shapes, and rich textures to light. Every guest I encountered raved about how beautiful everything was. From the ceremony to reception, our wedding was a show stopper.

Thank you MMD for making our special day so magical!

Kali · Married on 03/14/2015

Amanda and MMD staff exceeded my expectations on floral and decor for my wedding! Everyone was raving about how beautiful our centerpieces were. My initial insight combined with their recommendations made way for a beauitful floral and decor set. They are also very friendly and easy to work with.
    I would highly recommend them to anyone and will certainly use them again at my next big event.

Asianna · Married on 01/31/2015

It's difficult to put into words just how magical MMD made our event. They provided us with the flowers, chairs, linens and everything else decor. I had worked in wedding and events before and I have never worked with a company quite like them. I was blow away by their creativity and attention to detail. Amy and Amanda wanted to learn about my personality as well as my husbands to ensure that the wedding would represent us as a couple. They exceeded our expectations. They created a custom look for our ceremony backdrop. It was a green wall with cascading flowers. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The flowers and decor in the ballroom was breathtaking. Our guests are still talking about how they have never seen anything like it.

I was also lucky enough to have them create my bridal brunch. It was a "Kate Spade" theme with everything black, white, hot pink and gold. I had seen a photo shoot like this on Pinterest and they blew them away! Again, their attention to detail is what sets them apart.

Amanda and Amy (and team) went above and beyond. I can't thank them enough for creating the perfect day! I would highly recommend MMD Events!

Working with Amy and Amanda at MMD Events was the best decision I ever made! They made our vision for our wedding truly come to life - from the beautiful flowers, centerpieces & lighting to the layout & linens - I couldn't be more grateful. Super easy to work with, accommodating & professional, they always went above & beyond to make whatever we wanted a reality. I will always recommend MMD Events to every friend or acquaintance I know looking for event design.

What can I say? I am speechless! Amanda and her team did an AMAZING job! The Flowers were beyond my dreams! They really made my wedding spectacular! Loved the lounge furniture, the linens, and just the way they presented everything! Was the wedding of my dreams! It was all that I Imagined and more! I cannot express my gratitude enough! They pulled it all together without a hitch! They were like magic elves! Wonderful!! Go with MMD you will not regret it! <3

Robin R · Married on 11/08/2014

Amanda, and her staff, did an amazing decorating job for our wedding. We put our complete trust in their recommendations, and the outcome was so much better than I ever visualized or expected. Awesome job MMD Team.

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2014

Amanda and Elise at MMD truly made my wedding vision come to life. I started working with Amanda about 14 months before our wedding. After bonding over my secret wedding Pinterest board, she immediately understood what I wanted for my wedding day. Amanda and Elise were easy to work with, always responded quickly to my emails (there were a lot) and the result was amazing. I am not usually one to cry but I couldn't hold the tears back when I first saw the tent and decor before the wedding. I would recommend MMD to everyone I know. Working with them was truly an amazing experience.

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2014

Amanda and the MMD team did an amazing job on all the décor for our wedding (lighting, flowers, ceremony arch, linens, chairs, centerpieces and furniture). We had an idea of some of the basic things we wanted for décor but we did not have an overall vision. Amanda did an amazing job incorporating what we wanted and tying everything together. We were so impressed by the teams creativity and all the options we were given.
    I would highly recommend Amanda and the team at MMD!!

Jillian · Married on 06/28/2014

There really aren't enough words to express how ecstatic we are that we chose MMD Events to handle all of our decor, flowers, lighting, organizing, etc. etc. etc. They truly are the best in the business! Amanda has this uncanny ability to get inside a brides head and put to life what she is imaging. For me, it was even more than I could have ever dreamed of! I would mention something or say "oh wouldn't this be cool if we..." and Amanda would make it happen! She's like a Fairy God Mother or a magician!
    The entire staff of MMD are wonderful! They are extremely professional, and make you feel like part of the family the second you walk through their doors. It is apparent that they all love what they do. I never worried for one second that the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception wouldn't be set up on time and look amazing. I knew I had the best team putting it all together and that helped me to relax on my wedding day and just get ready with my mom and bridesmaids with ease.
    As a little girl you dream about your wedding day and how beautiful everything will look. This truly was way BEYOND my wildest dreams! I truly felt like I was part of a fairy tale all day and know it's because MMD created that fairy tale for me.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for creating a dream that I will never forget! Amanda, Matt, and the MMD Team are simply the best!

Monica · Married on 06/27/2014

My wedding was in boca grande at the gasparilla inn beach club. I live in tampa so had many options for vendors. Mmd events made my wedding day everything I have always dreamed of. They took what I envisioned and we had talked about and turned it into reality. When I walked in to the reception and cocktail hour it was a truely magical moment. The flowers, draping, centerpieces and lighting were perfection even down to the smallest details like welcome signs and placement. Amanda and her staff were beyond helpful, had great ideas, and were always easy to get in touch with. I wouldn't have changed a single thing and would highly recommend using them for everything you can. All of my family and friends are still talking about the flowers and room. It was perfection!

Katie · Married on 05/17/2014

MMD was AMAZING to work with!! From the minute I met with Amanda during my initial consultation, I felt like she truly understood the overall concept I wanted for my wedding. She and Elise helped my ideas come to life! I cried when I walked in to the room for the "first look." Everything was unbelievably gorgeous and beyond elegant. MMD made sure every single little detail was spot on from the verandah to the reception room. I honestly can say that this was the most beautiful wedding reception I have ever seen. Words cannot even begin to describe how thankful I am of MMD for all of their hard work. My wedding day would not have been the same without all of their hard work and effort. Amanda and Elise were so professional and such a joy to work with! I truly valued their opinions and ideas and together they made my dream come true!

Sarah · Married on 04/19/2014

I knew when I started planning my wedding that I wanted lounge furniture and additional decor; so when I went to visit MMD I was excited they had EXACTLY what I was looking for. They were flexible and super easy to work with. I basically contracted what I wanted and they delivered on time and with ease. The inventory is expansive and unique. Would definitely recommend them!

Ashlee · Married on 04/05/2014

MMD did a phenomenal job in helping us design the layout of our wedding. They were able to take our incoherent ideas and turn them into reality. Our stream of consciousness of ideas collected from pinterest was made real and coherent through their guidance. The day of the wedding, we couldn't believe how beautiful everything looked. The flowers were of high quality, our tent set up looked amazing. They even designed a specific arch for us because we couldn't decide on what we wanted. They simply created it by assessing our personalities and wants from the ideas we had discussed earlier. MMD was very professional and really helped tie our wedding all together.

• Mallory

Mallory · Married on 02/22/2014

MMD did a wonderful job with flowers, decorations, and lighting at my wedding. They were flexible with the many changes, including some last minute changes, which is so important when it comes to weddings! They took the time to look through my Pinterest pages to understand the exact vibe I was going for. The flowers and decor turned out perfect and exactly as I pictured it. I would definitely recommend them. They are pricey but they will also work with you to get the price range you are looking for and in my opinion, the results are worth it. I will adore the photos forever!

Megan Bubalo · Married on 01/29/2014

So I am a worrier. I worry about everything. It's just a personal problem lol but let me tell you... You do not have one thing to worry about with MMD. I have never met wedding professionals (or any professional for that matter) who knows what they're doing like these folks. I hired MMD to help with a 500 person fashion show that I dreamed up 12 weeks ago. I had big dreams and big ideas for it and they literally flew past those within the first 5 minutes of set up. We had one meeting and just a few emails and the day of the event (which required using an awful backup space due to rain), the decor and lighting was better than I thought possible. They set up fashion show lighting and decor that was the best I have ever seen. Better than most NYC shows I have been to. They answered emails promptly, answered all my questions, helped me with things that they were not required to help with the day of, and kept my high stress personality under wraps the entire event. It would not have been the same without them. Don't look for anyone else. Just hire Amanda and Matt. Then your day will be perfect. Thanks so much you guys. I owe you. You're too fabulous.

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2013

MMD saved my day!! The reception was to be outside and the day before we had to put a tent up and was heart broken that I would be under an ugly tent!!! Amanda and Matt came up with amazing ways to decorate the tent and it turned out absolutely GORGEOUS!!! It was exactly what I wanted and had so many compliments about the decor and furniture. Hiring MMD was the best decision I made!!!!

Maureen · Married on 12/28/2013

We used MMD Events for our linens, lighting, chairs, furniture, and floral (I think that's it). Everything was absolutely AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL and Amanda is so much fun to work with. At times I would think she was more excited than I was LOL. I told her my vision and she made it come to life effortlessly. My flowers were so gorgeous and everyone complemented them. I even got my bouquet freeze dried so I can look at them forever! The lighting in our tent was so magical and the linens were amazing! We also had two ottomans with a to die for coffee table! Everything was beautiful! Their warehouse is huge and has everything you could ever want.

• Elise

Elise · Married on 11/23/2013

Where do I begin?! Working with MMD was a phenomenal experience. I had all of these visions and ideas in my head but could never find pictures or samples of exactly what I wanted... Somehow they knew exactly what I wanted and nailed it! Everything was stunning. Amy and Amanda were so great to work with- my mom and I really looked forward to our meetings with them. They were so helpful and had great advice for me throughout the planning process. They were very understanding and conscientious of my budget and managed to make everything look like I had an unlimited budget! The quality of their work was truly amazing. We felt so at ease entrusting them with all of our flowers and decor for the entire wedding. I would absolutely recommend them to everyone.

Samantha · Married on 11/10/2013

MMD did an outstanding job on our decor and flowers!! They took a vision and made it into reality! It was everything I asked for and more!