912 Central Avenue 3rd floor, Saint Petersburg, FL 33708 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About A&P Designs

A&P Designs is an invitation studio and letterpress print shop located in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Your wedding invitation is often the first impression you make on your wedding guests, and so A&P Designs treats every invitation it creates as a one-of-a-kind piece of art. Beautiful designs are printed on exquisite paper, announcing your special day in a way that is unique to you. Your vision and personality are reflected in their creativity and custom, handcrafted designs. Bring your ideas, and the team at A&P Designs will bring them to life.

As well as custom wedding invitations, A&P Designs offers a variety of personalized paper good options, including menus, place cards, programs, RSVP cards, save the dates, and thank yous. For couples who do not have time, or do not want a completely custom process, A&P has a design bar—which consists of its personal favorite designs—to streamline the process in a way that is easy, quick, and affordable. Wedding stationary services also include:

• Addressing

c9fbbb44bcdff8c7 1525885788 5e9f91efbebf6c48 1525885699042 6 BrookeNathan 76

42 Reviews for A&P Designs

Taylor · Married on 01/05/2019

Elegant and beautiful designs

I used Alicia for my Save the Dates, invitations, seating chart, table numbers, menus, and signs for around the reception. I absolutely love her work. She does letter press and foil letter press for such a reasonable price. I received so many compliments about my invitations which is so great considering I designed with her while I was out of state and unable to see in person. She’s an artist but professional. Cannot recommend enough.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

In love with our printed items!

I wish I could give Alicia and A&P Designs more stars. They were so helpful and so professional. They answered all my questions and gave me great ideas. They helped me design the perfect invitation suite within my budget and I am obsessed. They also printed our menus for the wedding that matched our invitations. You won't be disappointed going with A&P!!

Meg · Married on 12/10/2016

Alicia with AP Designs did all of my printed work for my wedding from the invitations to the programs and welcome bag inserts. The work was beautiful. Alicia helped with design work and was very flexible and accommodating. My guests were raving over the invitation suite. I loved every piece!

A&P Designs FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing

Real Weddings

• Oh So Classy Events
    Oh So Classy Events Wedding Planners

A&P Designs always does a fabulous job creating custom designed paper goods. Alicia and Pat are fantastic with each and every client and super talented at what they do. Highly recommend!!!

• Michele Renee The Studio
    Michele Renee The Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love A&P Designs! We write Thank you notes to all our Brides and we are lucky enough to have custom made, beautifu, and eye catching stationary!

• Catering By Robert
    Catering By Robert Wedding Caterers

We had the extreme pleasure of working with Alicia of Seaside Invitations, on her Spring 2009, wedding. Her insights into color, format, and overall design were breath-taking. Although Alicia definitely knew the type of event she wanted, she always embraced suggestions and new ideas regarding her reception. The outcome was extremely customized. From the hanging sand dollar shell escort "cards," for her personalized straw box favors with every guest's name on them, Alicia's attention to detail was impressive. While many former brides with artistic talents try to pursue subsequent careers in the wedding design field, I was very happy to encourage Alicia in her dream. We have worked with many such clients and have been surprised that they as "Bridezillas" would ever consider guiding other brides. NOT THE CASE WITH ALICIA. She truly used her own wedding as a wonderful blueprint for her invitation and favor business. Her professional, cooperative approach to design makes her talents even more appreciated by vendors and clients alike. We have included Seaside Invitations in all of our Open Houses and our clients love her work. Everyone is impressed by her creativity and her eagerness to stay on top of current trends. Everyone in my vendor circle wishes Alicia well in her new business. We hope you will consider her services for your wedding or special event.

• 912 Central Avenue 3rd floor, 3rd floor Saint Petersburg, Florida, FL 33708 See on map
    727-287-5672 (Phone number)