Osh Boutique

Sarasota, FL View map Visit website

Osh Boutique is a Tampa, Florida-based company designing and making personalized wedding invitations and stationery. Couples work with the creative team to design pieces that match their theme, color scheme, and overall wedding style. Listening to each unique vision, the artists bring to life a one-of-a-kind piece to be used on the day which can also be kept as a keepsake memory.

Weds-to-be are invited to a consultation where they can begin curating their wedding stationery. Choosing from a wide range of styles and colors with different accents and effects, the team then gets to work on bringing the couple's vision to life. With invitations and save-the-dates, table numbers, seating charts, thank-you cards, and party favors available, the newlyweds can have matching stationery throughout their wedding.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Jess Married on 07/01/2021

Amazing work

Everything I have had Osh boutique create has been amazing. Could not recommend more!

Osh Boutique's reply:

Jess, thank you so much for your review! I had such a great time designing your items to reflect your style and theme.
  • Penny
    Penny Married on 02/22/2020

One Stop Shop!

We used Osh Boutique for my daughter's wedding. The entire process from start to finish was easy for us. Jackie listened to our ideas and was able to execute them better than we could have ever even imagined ourselves. Her attention to detail is second to none. But it wasn't the gorgeous invitations that blew us away the most. The style that she designed for the invitations followed through to the day of the wedding too. She made my daughter's wedding day menus, programs, escort cards, Instagram signs, cake topper, and give aways. And it all carried the same artistic theme. She created a style that followed cohesively through everything. It was almost as if the whole wedding was a brand... a cool, "hip," and beautiful brand! And to top it all off, she was a nice and easy-to-work-with. Went out of her way to make sure things looked right and were done on time. I highly recommend Osh Boutique Invitations to everyone!

Osh Boutique's reply:

Penny, your daughters wedding was absolutely magical. Thank you for letting me be a part of it and assisting with the vision and theme she created.
  • Fran
    Fran Married on 03/16/2019

Compliments All Over!

The compliments on all our stationary were endless. Jackie did such a beautiful job on our RSVP's, invitations, escort cards, instagram signs and table numbers. She was so easily accessible through email, text and phone calls and always ready to put our minds at ease with any concern! Thank you for doing such a great job!

Osh Boutique's reply:

Fran, thank you so much for the wonderful complement. Working with you was a pleasure and I am so glad your wedding was a success!

Deals

Osh Boutique 1
Exclusive

Team

Jackie  O'Shaughnessy
Jackie O'Shaughnessy
Owner

Hi! I'm Jackie. Owner, creative director and designer for Osh Boutique Invitations & Design. I'm a NY native, and have relocated to Sarasota, FL with a background in custom artwork, stationary design and graphic design. I've been designing and creating custom wedding invitations and decor since 2016, and love everything about it! It is wonderful to contribute to the joy and happiness of couples starting a new chapter of their lives together. Shoot me a message! Lets create a beautiful theme throughout your wedding!

2332 Mizner Bay Ave Sarasota, FL, 34208
941-621-9694
Location of (Osh Boutique)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding