18 Jennifer Ct, Dunedin, FL 34698 Map · Phone number

About Inky Fingers Calligraphy

Inky Fingers Calligraphy provides a wide range of services from custom design to simple stationery addressing. We like to blend old and new school, working entirely by hand but communicating by taking full advantage of current technology and we relish unique projects- the more creative the better. Whether you're looking for modern or traditional calligraphy, let us help you make your special wedding ideas a reality!

Follow Inky Fingers Calligraphy on

84bcd3eef9ccd66c Logo

1 Reviews for Inky Fingers Calligraphy

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2018

Steller Service and Product!

I found Margot through my caterer when seeking out someone to create signs for our wedding day. Margot listened to what I wanted and created a preliminary invoice that gave me a reasonable estimate of how much things would cost. She was extremely flexible when I decided to switch out a few pieces. Margot even used her contacts to find some larger signs to rent, which she personalized for us. We ended up having Margot create our table numbers, seating chart, welcome sign and a few other pieces that added a personal touch to our wedding. Everything turned out absolutely beautiful, and I loved working with someone so friendly and personable! Highly recommended for all your calligraphy needs.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Inky Fingers Calligraphy FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Shipping

• 18 Jennifer Ct, A201 Dunedin, FL, 34698 See on map