Elegant Affairs by Design

Clearwater, FL View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Elegant Affairs by Design is a professional wedding and event planning service based in Clearwater, Florida. We offer a boutique approach to wedding planning and design by limiting the number of weddings we direct to provide an unparalleled, curated experience for our couples. From origin to execution, our mission is to provide elegant and timeless design.

We specialize in high end weddings and Southern Charm style decor. Opulent spaces and perfecting the details is where our passion and talent comes to life. Planning every single second of your big day to ensure everything goes seamlessly throughout the morning to night is what our team strives for every single day.

Elegant Affairs by Design services wedding rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, ensuring that each aspect of your special day is executed seamlessly. We prioritize the creation of a lasting connection with each soon-to-be-newlywed, gaining an understanding of their desired vision. We have experience in the coordination of a wide spectrum of wedding styles including elopements, destination weddings, and religious weddings. Engaged couples have the opportunity to avail of a variety of planning services such as full-planning, partial-planning, and day-of coordination features. In addition, an array of convenient features are on offer including budget analysis, guest list creation, and vendor referrals.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Henry
    Henry T. Married on 04/22/2022

Our wedding was perfect thanks to Riley!

We both have very busy schedules and demanding work. If not for Riley and her team, there is no way we could have had a wonderful wedding. Riley was compassionate, available, resourceful and most importantly very hard working. Our expectations are very high given the work that we do and I can say with certainty that Riley is a one of a kind professional.
  • Kristen
    Kristen C. Married on 04/09/2022

Absolutely amazing experience!

If you’re looking for a wedding planner LOOK NO FURTHER! Riley and her team go above and beyond for their clients. Riley is very personable, knowledgeable and dedicated to her work. Riley was always available through email or phone and would respond back very promptly. I felt at ease knowing my wedding day would be in the right hands. She made sure everything ran smoothly from start to finish. . As a bride, you have enough to worry about so having the right people to help you through the day is such a huge help and that’s why I highly recommend elegant affairs!!

Deals

Elegant Affairs by Design 1
Exclusive

Team

Riley Gersch
Riley Gersch
Owner and Lead Planner

Congratulations on your engagement! This is such an exciting time in your life and I'm on a mission to create the finest, memorable wedding experience for you and your significant other.

Growing up, I was a little girl constantly dreaming about her wedding day, planning the horsedrawn carriage entrance and all the pretty storybook details. My career began in the corporate event space, strengthening my leadership, productivity, and experience working with high-end clientele. My passion for planning, and my love for connecting with people is what inspired me to start what is now Elegant Affairs by Design.

My biggest joy comes from knowing I have the ability to curate your love story, and I could not be more thrilled to play a role in your special day!

Feather Sound Clearwater, FL, 33762
Location of (Elegant Affairs by Design)
Feather Sound Clearwater, FL, 33762

M-F 9:00am-6:00pm Saturday and Sunday by appointment only

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding