Truly Forever Bridal

Tampa, FL View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Truly Forever Bridal Tampa offers the largest selection of bridal gowns in the state of Florida. With the vast array of gowns, Truly Forever has all the latest styles to take our brides from "I Dream!" to "I Do!" Our full service salon offers expert stylists to assist you in finding your dream gown and accessories needed to complete your look,no matter your preferences. Focusing on brides selecting gowns directly out of our in-stock collection, we offer the convenience of brides taking their gowns with them on the day that they find "the one!" In addition, Truly Forever Bridal offers the convenience of also carrying tuxedos, flower girl, mother of the bride and groom gowns and special occasion dresses for everyone in your wedding party.

Truly Forever Bridal Sarasota location is a sister store to our Tampa location. We opened the Sarasota location in August 2018. We love assisting our brides to take them from "I Dream" to "I Do!" Our Sarasota location is an intimate boutique salon where we can focus on our brides in a private setting as we assist them in selecting the perfect gown for their special day. We carry sizes 4-32, in a vast array of styles to offer the perfect selection for each bride's individual style. While our emphasis is on special ordering the gown of your choice, we do have the ability for brides with a shorter timeline to purchase a gown out of our collection and walk out the door with her gown. Our Sarasota location also carries accessories to compliment our bride's look and complete her look. In addition, Sarasota also carries flower girl, mother of the bride and mother of the groom gowns, and special occasion attire.

Truly Forever Bridal Tampa offers traditional wedding dress and formal gown options in a , boutique-style atmosphere, as well as alterations, preservation, and tuxedo rentals. Outfit the groom and groomsman, and find something for even the smallest members of your wedding party, with options available for both flower girls and ring bearers. From the perfect hair accessory, all the way down to your garter, Truly Forever Bridal is excited to dress you from head to toe for your special day. The Sarasota location is a more intimate setting designed to provide personalized assitance for brides to find their dream dress. Both locations also offer:

• Special Occasion Attire
  • Bridal Gown Preservation
  • Alterations
  • Accessories including veils, jewelry, head pieces, wraps

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299
$300+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Ashley
    Ashley Getting married on 02/03/2024

Amazing experience from start to finish!

Truly Forever Bridal blew my expectations out of the water. I had a lot of dresses to choose from and Nicole helped me through every step of the way. I never felt rushed or pressured and felt completely comfortable the entire time. Nicole made it a great balance between hearing my opinions and my family members that I brought along. She was incredibly helpful and personable and I found the best dress for me. Their prices are reasonable and Nicole went through in the beginning and made sure I wasn't going to see anything that wasn't in my budget. I highly recommend getting your dress here!

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Ashley - Thanks so much for your sweet review of your time with Nicole at our salon. We strive to make each bride feel comfortable and confident and we are so pleased our efforts were successful. We are sure to be very mindful of our bride's budgets and assist them to find the perfect gown for their big day.
    Congratulations on finding your dream dress! All the best!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah P. Getting married on 12/31/2022

Gave Full Attention!

Alexa was amazing and gave me her full attention and all her time during my appointment. She was very patient with my indecisiveness but made me feel beautiful in every dress I tried on.
  • Catherine
    Catherine M. Getting married on 12/03/2022

The perfect bridal experience!

I 100% would recommend going here for your bridal needs! The whole experience was absolutely perfect! From the moment I walked in, I was blown away! This was my first time ever shopping for a wedding dress so I’m so glad I chose that place!! The inside is just beautiful! My bridal consultant Kayleen was a gem! She was attentive, wonderful and comforting! She listened to what I wanted and stayed within my budget! And honestly there was one point where after I tried on a few dresses, I was getting discouraged and trying not to show it, and then I asked Kayleen what are you supposed to feel, and then she asked me about my fiancé and asked if I remember when I felt he was the one, and she said it was similar to that. Not too long after, I found the one! I didn’t cry surprisingly, I guess I cry over others and movies than over myself lol but I did have that feeling and that bridal moment and it was the first time I had asked to try on a veil as well to make sure it was it and the first veil she picked was perfect and then I actually said YES to the dress! The cherry on top of all of it, was their “Fairy Godmother”, she saw my niece who will be 1 in April, and she later came back with a crown for her to try on and it was such an extra special moment for all of us! It was the perfect day and one I will truly never always remember and cherish! Thank you Truly Forever Bridal Tampa!

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Catherine - We are so grateful for your sweet feedback! Congratulations on experiencing "the feeling" of finding the perfect gown. We go to great lengths to provide this for each and every bride that we welcome to the salon. Thank you so much for providing the review that let us know that our efforts were successful. It was our delight to welcome you to the salon and so pleased that your sweet niece enjoyed her own princess moment with us. All the best!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Britta & Evan
    31 photos · 01/19/2019
  • Andrew & Leeann
    24 photos · 02/28/2015

DS Hair & Makeup Creations, LLC DS Hair & Makeup Creations, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Look no further for the most amazing dresses, prices, and customer service! They carry wedding gowns, bridesmaids and flower girl dresses. For finishing touches, they have gorgeous veils and accessories to create your ideal bridal look. I highly recommend this bridal boutique to any bride!

1102 E. Busch Blvd. Tampa, FL, 33612
813-931-8991
941-330-8080

Tampa: Mon. & Wed.:11-6, Tues:closed, Thurs.: 11-7, Fri, 10-6, Sat:10-5, Sun. 12-5 Sarasota: Tues.-Sat. 10-5:30
Location of (Truly Forever Bridal)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding