1102 E. Busch Blvd., Tampa, FL 33612 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Truly Forever Bridal

Truly Forever Bridal Tampa offers the largest selection of bridal gowns in the state of Florida. With the vast array of gowns, Truly Forever has all the latest styles to take our brides from "I Dream!" to "I Do!" Our full service salon offers expert stylists to assist you in finding your dream gown and accessories needed to complete your look,no matter your preferences. Focusing on brides selecting gowns directly out of our in-stock collection, we offer the convenience of brides taking their gowns with them on the day that they find "the one!" In addition, Truly Forever Bridal offers the convenience of also carrying tuxedos, flower girl, mother of the bride and groom gowns and special occasion dresses for everyone in your wedding party.

Truly Forever Bridal Sarasota location is a sister store to our Tampa location. We opened the Sarasota location in August 2018. We love assisting our brides to take them from "I Dream" to "I Do!" Our Sarasota location is an intimate boutique salon where we can focus on our brides in a private setting as we assist them in selecting the perfect gown for their special day. We carry sizes 4-32, in a vast array of styles to offer the perfect selection for each bride's individual style. While our emphasis is on special ordering the gown of your choice, we do have the ability for brides with a shorter timeline to purchase a gown out of our collection and walk out the door with her gown. Our Sarasota location also carries accessories to compliment our bride's look and complete her look. In addition, Sarasota also carries flower girl, mother of the bride and mother of the groom gowns, and special occasion attire.

Truly Forever Bridal Tampa offers traditional wedding dress and formal gown options in a , boutique-style atmosphere, as well as alterations, preservation, and tuxedo rentals. Outfit the groom and groomsman, and find something for even the smallest members of your wedding party, with options available for both flower girls and ring bearers. From the perfect hair accessory, all the way down to your garter, Truly Forever Bridal is excited to dress you from head to toe for your special day. The Sarasota location is a more intimate setting designed to provide personalized assitance for brides to find their dream dress. Both locations also offer:

• Special Occasion Attire
  • Bridal Gown Preservation
  • Alterations
  • Accessories including veils, jewelry, head pieces, wraps
Follow Truly Forever Bridal on

tampa picture 3 51 24846 159473687962626

619 Reviews for Truly Forever Bridal

Natalie Bernaldo · Getting married on 08/03/2022

Perfect Bridal Experience

I was lucky enough to have Teresa help me with my dress. I had tried on many dresses before and have been to many other bridal stores before this one and Truly Forever Bridal does not even compare to those other stores. The customer service, the detail, the atmosphere, everything was perfect! Teresa worked so patiently with me and listened to everything I wanted in a dress and this is why I was able to find my dress here with her. I will continue to recommend Truly Forever Bridal because they really go above and beyond to give you that perfect bridal experience!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Natalie - What a sweet review!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience with Teresa at Truly Forever bridal. We strive to create a memorable experience for each and every bride as we assist them in finding just the right gown for their big day. We are so pleased that our efforts created just such an experience for you. We appreciate you spreading the word!!! Congratulations and all the best!!
  • Cori

Cori Svoboda · Getting married on 05/02/2022

A dream come true!

I had such a wonderful experience with Alyson at this beautiful bridal salon. Not only was the entire process easy and fun, but Alyson was also able to assess my wants and needs in a timely manner. I ended up getting my dream dress that day that makes me feel like a princess. I truly feel so happy I got to experience such a hassle-free and amazing process. Thank you Alyson and staff for all that you do! :)

Sent on 03/23/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Cori - Thanks so much for your sweet review of your time with Alyson at Truly Forever Bridal. We are so pleased that she was able to assist you to find the gown of your dreams. We strive to create a stress-free, relaxing, fun experience that you will remember for years to come. Thanks so much for relaying that our efforts translated into such a great experience for you. We wish you all the best!!
  • Mallorie

Mallorie Duff · Getting married on 04/12/2022

Amazing experience

I went to Truly Forever Bridal, very frustrated. My experiences leading up to this were not great. From the minute I walked in, they were amazing! Rebekah was so professional, yet personable at the same time. She listed to what my vision was, and nailed it. The second dress that I tried on was the one. I highly recommend Truly Forever Bridal!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Mallorie - We are so pleased that we could provide a memorable experience that culminated in you finding the gown of your dreams! We strive to make each bride feel comfortable and confident and we are so grateful for the opportunity to assist you. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We wish you all the best!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Truly Forever Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
    $200 - $299
    $300+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

3 Real Weddings

• DS Hair & Makeup Creations, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Look no further for the most amazing dresses, prices, and customer service! They carry wedding gowns, bridesmaids and flower girl dresses. For finishing touches, they have gorgeous veils and accessories to create your ideal bridal look. I highly recommend this bridal boutique to any bride!

• 1102 E. Busch Blvd. Tampa, FL, 33612 See on map
    813-931-8991 (Phone number)
    941-330-8080 (Other Phone Number)
    Tampa: Mon. & Wed.:11-6, Tues:closed, Thurs.: 11-7, Fri, 10-6, Sat:10-5, Sun. 12-5 Sarasota: Tues.-Sat. 10-5:30
    Location of (Truly Forever Bridal)