1102 E. Busch Blvd, Tampa, FL 33612 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Events 3

About Truly Forever Bridal

Truly Forever Bridal Tampa offers the largest selection of bridal gowns in the state of Florida. With the vast array of gowns, Truly Forever has all the latest styles to take our brides from "I Dream!" to "I Do!" Our full service salon offers expert stylists to assist you in finding your dream gown and accessories needed to complete your look,no matter your preferences. Focusing on brides selecting gowns directly out of our in-stock collection, we offer the convenience of brides taking their gowns with them on the day that they find "the one!" In addition, Truly Forever Bridal offers the convenience of also carrying tuxedos, flower girl, mother of the bride and groom gowns and special occasion dresses for everyone in your wedding party.

Truly Forever Bridal Sarasotalocation is a sister store to our Tampa location. We opened the Sarasota location in August 2018. We love assisting our brides to take them from "I Dream" to "I Do!" Our Sarasota location is an intimate boutique salon where we can focus on our brides in a private setting as we assist them in selecting the perfect gown for their special day. We carry sizes 4-32, in a vast array of styles to offer the perfect selection for each bride's individual style. While our emphasis is on special ordering the gown of your choice, we do have the ability for brides with a shorter timeline to purchase a gown out of our collection and walk out the door with her gown. Our Sarasota location also carries accessories to compliment our bride's look and complete her look. In addition, Sarasota also carries flower girl, mother of the bride and mother of the groom gowns, and special occasion attire.

Truly Forever Bridal Tampa offers traditional wedding dress and formal gown options in a , boutique-style atmosphere, as well as alterations, preservation, and tuxedo rentals. Outfit the groom and groomsman, and find something for even the smallest members of your wedding party, with options available for both flower girls and ring bearers. From the perfect hair accessory, all the way down to your garter, Truly Forever Bridal is excited to dress you from head to toe for your special day. The Sarasota location is a more intimate setting designed to provide personalized assitance for brides to find their dream dress. Both locations also offer:

• Special Occasion Attire
  • Bridal Gown Preservation
  • Alterations
  • Accessories including veils, jewelry, head pieces, wraps
Follow Truly Forever Bridal on

Truly Forever Bridal 6
Truly Forever Bridal 7
  • Cypress

Cypress · Getting married on 11/29/2020

Truly Forever Bridal Should Be Your First Stop!

After going to two smaller bridal stores, I decided to try Truly Forever Bridal because it is the largest in Florida and I figured they had to have something that I loved. Everyone was friendly when we arrived and they had plenty of seating for my family while I filled out some information, which was nice. My consultant was Alyson and from the beginning she was very personable and friendly. She listened to what I had to say about what I wanted and every dress she pulled was something that I liked. As we tried on dresses, she helped me narrow down my options so I didn’t have twelve dresses to choose from at the end. She definitely helped me make decisions and was very patient as I tried to decide which dresses were keepers. After retrying two of the dresses, I finally decided on a dress that I absolutely love and cannot wait to wear when I marry my fiancé! Thank y’all so much for such an amazing time and helping me find my dress!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Hi Cypress! Thank you for leaving such a kind review! Alyson loved getting to know you and taking you from "I Dream" to "I Do"! We are so thrilled that you gave us the opportunity to be a part of your big day! Congratulations! Please send us photos of your big day!
  • Eileen

Eileen Popescu · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Lovely service!

My experience here at Truly Forever Bridal was great all thanks to Beki! She was very kind and a great listener. As a young and first-time bride, I went in with not a lot of knowledge of wedding dresses. I knew what I did not like, but not so much what I did like. Beki helped me not only look for dresses that I liked but she made sure we stayed below my budget and even accommodated my family and their opinions! The dress I found was not my dream dress BUT I knew that after some alterations, it would be the best AND I got the dress for such an amazing price (originally $1200 and I got it for $250), it made it all the more better!!! I highly recommend this place! The have a lot of dresses and a pretty big variety - however, they seemed to be a bit limited on their smaller sizes but it all worked out anyways! The inside of the store is 100 times nicer than the outside; completely renovated and one light in my dressing room was flickering a lot and was totally annoying haha! Anyways, make sure to set an appointment and request Beki!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Eileen - thanks so much for relaying your positive experience with Beki. We love what we do and assisting brides to find just the right dress is our favorite thing to do! It is especially gratifying when you find an amazing deal on your gown. We appreciate your feedback and are excited that new smaller size gowns are on their way. Additionally, we are sprucing up our exterior to reflect the elegance of our interior. Beki enjoyed her time with you and was so happy to assist you. All the best to you!

Truly Forever Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299, $300+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

3 Events

• Oct Fri

Dash for the Dress Mega Sale Truly Forever Bridal Tampa

Oct 04, 2019 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
      1102 E. Busch Blvd, Tampa, Tampa

Every gown in the store will be on sale!!! Sale gowns will be discounted up to an additional 50%! Regularly priced gowns will be 15% off. Doors open at 10am (one hour earlier than usual).

No reservations needed, first come first serve

• Self-serve sale, bring a friend to help you dress
    • Fitting room use for 45 minutes
    • Three dresses allowed in the fitting room at one time
    • Admitting 10 brides at a time
    • Consultants on hand to answer questions
    • Let’s have fun as we toast you finding your gown at a great deal!

• Oct Fri

Rosa Clara Trunk Show!!

• When:
      Oct 11, 2019 12:00 AM - Oct 20, 12:00 AM (9 days event)
      1530 Dolphin Street, Sarasota, Tampa

We are so excited to preview our newest line, Rosa Clara. Come see these stunning gowns that feature fashionable and differentiated designs created with the highest available quality fabrics. We will showcase the gowns at our Sarasota store October 11th and 12th and then they will be at our Tampa location October 13th-20th. Don't miss these stunning gowns!

• Oct Sun

Anniversary Sale Celebration Truly Forever Bridal Sarasota

Oct 27, 2019 12:00 PM - 04:00 PM
      1530 Dolphin Street, Sarasota, Tampa

ANNIVERSARY MEGA SALE!!

Join us as we commemmorate and celebrate our one year anniversary of our Sarasota location!! Every gown in the store will be on sale from 20-50% off all our sample gowns. Bring along a friend to assist you in and out of gowns. Entertainment and cake will be here so don't miss it!

• DS Hair & Makeup Creations, LLC
    DS Hair & Makeup Creations, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Look no further for the most amazing dresses, prices, and customer service! They carry wedding gowns, bridesmaids and flower girl dresses. For finishing touches, they have gorgeous veils and accessories to create your ideal bridal look. I highly recommend this bridal boutique to any bride!

• 1102 E. Busch Blvd Tampa, Florida, 33612 See on map