Truly Forever Bridal

1102 E. Busch Blvd, Tampa, FL 33612 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Events 1

About Truly Forever Bridal

Truly Forever Bridal is a boutique-style wedding attire shop located in Tampa, Florida. You should feel confident in your wedding day style choices, no matter your preferences. Truly Forever Bridal aims to make that a reality with a wide selection of not only wedding dresses, but also tuxedos and special occasion dresses for everyone in your wedding party. You can even find the perfect accessories to complete your look with shoes, jewelry, belts, veils, jackets, capes, undergarments and more! With over 12 years of experiencing helping brides choose their dream dress, the team at Truly Forever Bridal will help you find the dress of your dreams to fit your budget.

Truly Forever Bridal offers traditional wedding dress and formal gown options in a comfortable, boutique-style atmosphere, as well as alterations, preservation, and tuxedo rentals. Outfit the groom and groomsman, and find something for even the smallest members of your wedding party, with options available for both flower girls and ring bearers. From the perfect hair accessory, all the way down to your garter, Truly Forever Bridal is excited to dress you from head to toe for your special day.

Follow Truly Forever Bridal on

Truly Forever Bridal 7
  • Kate

Kate Cherven · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Best store in Tampa

Truly Forever Bridal was the best place in Tampa to go! Tessie was so helpful, kind and funny - she really made the experience relaxing and fun! The layout of the area made us feel like we were the only people there, and it was the only place that I could find the simple and comfortable dress I've dreamed of. And it was in my budget! I wish we had just gone here first, I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Hi Kate! We are so excited that we get to be a part of your big day! Tessie loved getting to know you and helping you go from "I Dream" to "I Do"! Congratulations!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Best experience ever!!

Wedding dress shopping was the easiest, most exciting time I had! I had no idea what to expect and coming here for my first dress shopping experience was the best thing I’ve done!! Alyson was the best, had me laughing, and definitely understood my difficult style requests! She made everything seem so easy,
    and enjoyable, and my family and I loved her! She made my dress buying experience the best and I can’t wait to wear the dress again!! She definitely understands and will give the best advice about wedding dresses!! Sweetest, funniest, and best help I had!! Wedding dress shopping I thought was going to be the hardest task and it was the easiest task during wedding planning thanks to Alyson!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Hi Katelyn! We are so grateful that you and your family came to us and trusted us to take you from "I Dream" to "I Do"! Alyson really enjoyed getting to know you! Please send us photos of your big day! We cant wait to see! Congratulations!

Truly Forever Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299, $300+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Preservation, Rentals, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Event

• DS Hair&Makeup Creations LLC
    DS Hair&Makeup Creations LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Look no further for the most amazing dresses, prices, and customer service! They carry wedding gowns, bridesmaids and flower girl dresses. For finishing touches, they have gorgeous veils and accessories to create your ideal bridal look. I highly recommend this bridal boutique to any bride!

• 1102 E. Busch Blvd Tampa, Florida, FL 33612 See on map