Truly Forever Bridal Reviews

Truly Forever Bridal 5
  • Sharon

Sharon Thacker · Getting married on 08/02/2021

Prepare to be Amazed!

This is about my experiences at the Tampa Westshore location: I am so grateful that my mom was the one to find Truly Forever Bridal! After an awful experience at David's Bridal, we went in to Truly Forever, no appointment, no expectations and I was feeling rather broken after my experiences with David's. We were immediately met by Alyson and everything changed. When I stated that we did not have an appointment, it was a non issue. Something else that caught me off guard, Alyson took the time to ask questions, get a feel for my style / what I like and then in a flash, began picking out dresses. Now, what I loved about this shop is that it isn't overwhelmingly large and everything there, that's what they have. Not the same dress, over and over. Different styles, different colors, everything to reflect individuality. Back to Alyson being awesome. As she began pulling dresses, there was one that she pulled that just made my eyes light up - it was not something that I would have picked right away but there was just something about the dress. Now, I cannot say too much about the awesomeness that was before me for apparent reasons. Meanwhile, during the pulling of the dresses, we were told, you want cap sleeves, we can add them. You want straps. No problem. NO ONE has ever offered that before so of course, I was even more impressed. The dress that was before me, I couldn't stop touching. The fabric. The detail. Everything was perfect. So that was the dress I tried on first and it fit like a glove. Oh it doesn't stop there. The dress had a bit too much "poof" for my stumpy frame - no problem! That was a quick fix as well! And there it was. The perfect dress. Everything I had wanted. Because Alyson took time to understand my style and to see pictures of the venue, she got an idea in her mind which brought my ideas to life. With one dress tried on there, that was it. I said yes to the dress. So. If you are a bride looking for an amazing dress, skip David's. Go to Truly Forever Bridal. Their prices are better. Their quality doesn't even compare. AND the team there, they are amazing and are there to make your experience special - and that they did. To make it better, there was a coupon for "x" off "x" spent - definitely and a tux rental with $169 off the price. You cannot and will not get this sort of experience elsewhere.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Wow Sharon - thanks so much for sharing your feedback about your experience with our Alyson! We are so pleased she was able to take you from "I Dream" to "I Do!" and you were able to experience the five star service that we strive to offer to each and every bride. We are lucky enough to work with guests at an exciting time in their lives and we strive to create a memorable experience that culminates in you finding the gown of your dreams. We can't be more excited that you find "the one" and wish you all the best as you continue wedding planning!!
  • Cypress

Cypress · Getting married on 11/29/2020

Truly Forever Bridal Should Be Your First Stop!

After going to two smaller bridal stores, I decided to try Truly Forever Bridal because it is the largest in Florida and I figured they had to have something that I loved. Everyone was friendly when we arrived and they had plenty of seating for my family while I filled out some information, which was nice. My consultant was Alyson and from the beginning she was very personable and friendly. She listened to what I had to say about what I wanted and every dress she pulled was something that I liked. As we tried on dresses, she helped me narrow down my options so I didn’t have twelve dresses to choose from at the end. She definitely helped me make decisions and was very patient as I tried to decide which dresses were keepers. After retrying two of the dresses, I finally decided on a dress that I absolutely love and cannot wait to wear when I marry my fiancé! Thank y’all so much for such an amazing time and helping me find my dress!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Hi Cypress! Thank you for leaving such a kind review! Alyson loved getting to know you and taking you from "I Dream" to "I Do"! We are so thrilled that you gave us the opportunity to be a part of your big day! Congratulations! Please send us photos of your big day!
  • Eileen

Eileen Popescu · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Lovely service!

My experience here at Truly Forever Bridal was great all thanks to Beki! She was very kind and a great listener. As a young and first-time bride, I went in with not a lot of knowledge of wedding dresses. I knew what I did not like, but not so much what I did like. Beki helped me not only look for dresses that I liked but she made sure we stayed below my budget and even accommodated my family and their opinions! The dress I found was not my dream dress BUT I knew that after some alterations, it would be the best AND I got the dress for such an amazing price (originally $1200 and I got it for $250), it made it all the more better!!! I highly recommend this place! The have a lot of dresses and a pretty big variety - however, they seemed to be a bit limited on their smaller sizes but it all worked out anyways! The inside of the store is 100 times nicer than the outside; completely renovated and one light in my dressing room was flickering a lot and was totally annoying haha! Anyways, make sure to set an appointment and request Beki!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Eileen - thanks so much for relaying your positive experience with Beki. We love what we do and assisting brides to find just the right dress is our favorite thing to do! It is especially gratifying when you find an amazing deal on your gown. We appreciate your feedback and are excited that new smaller size gowns are on their way. Additionally, we are sprucing up our exterior to reflect the elegance of our interior. Beki enjoyed her time with you and was so happy to assist you. All the best to you!

Shana Bishop · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Flipping Fantastic

Check this place out first!!!! Mrs. Laura Kane of the Truly Forever Bridal of Sarasota was fantastic!!! She was encouraging and funny!!! She chit chatted and listened. I loved working with her!!!! The shop is bright, open and pretty. Its also very comfortable!!! Brides you will understand when you hit that first shop thats pushy, all about the sale and just say mmhhh whenever a question is asked. There are places that make you feel like your in a Library and then there are places like this. TFB of Sarasota was awesome. I definitely recommend this shop and Mrs. Laura to any Bride to Be!!!! I felt so at ease and after 9 shops this was something I found I liked in places. TFB is the place to try. Thank you so much Mrs. Laura for all the help and support and for letting my ring bearer cut a rug to the wonderful music!!!! Great Place!!!

Truly Forever Bridal 6
    Truly Forever Bridal 7
    Sent on 09/13/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Well Ms. Shana, you made our day with your lovely review! Thanks so much for your feedback about your experience in our salon. We love what we do and are so pleased when it translates into a wonderful experience for our brides. Laura loved assisting you to find your gown and had a ball with you, your matron of honor, ring bearers, and flower girl. Congratulations on saying "Yes!" to your dress!!
  • Katherine

Katherine Biber · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Wonderful experience

This was my first and only shop I went to when I was searching for my wedding dress. Alyson was so wonderful and helpful!! I told her exactly what I was looking for in a gown and my budget and I ended up buying the very first dress I tried on and it was under budget! Was such a wonderful and memorable experience. Thank you Alyson!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Katherine: Thanks so much for relaying your experience with Alyson. We are so glad that she was able to assist you in finding your dream gown. It makes us so happy to hear that our efforts to provide a great experience translated into a memorable visit for you. We wish you all the best!
  • Amanda

Amanda Barbour · Getting married on 04/18/2020

The best!!!

THE BEST!!! I went to the Sarasota store. I couldn’t have asked for a better dress shopping experience!! Laura was my consultant and she was soo sweet and helpful! And so was every single person in the store. After I found my dream dress at an incredible price, we decided to have my Mom look for a mother of the bride dress and Laura helped her find the perfect dress, too! It was one of the most special days and made for an unforgettable experience. We are so thankful we chose to go there! I went to David’s Bridal a month ago and tried on a few dresses but Truly Forever is so much better because: (1) the quality of the dresses is far superior, (2) the consultants actually get to know your style and pick out dresses for you to try on rather than simply helping you put on the dresses you picked yourself, and (3) you get to support a local business with such a nice owner. If you are looking for either a wedding or formal dress, book your appointment now!!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Hi Amanda! Thanks so much for your kind review. We loved getting to know you and your sweet family. Laura loved working with you to find the dress of your dreams. Your sweet dad's reaction touched all of our hearts. As well, she so enjoyed getting to assist your lovely mom to find the perfect gown. All in all it was a truly magical day! We appreciate your feedback about our gowns as we strive to offer a vast selection that will appeal to all our brides individual tastes. As well, we love to know our efforts to create a memorable experience translated into a special memory for you and your family. Congratulations again -we can't wait to see pictures from your big day!
  • Leah

Leah Araujo · Getting married on 04/10/2020

Awesome service, great selection

The service was awesome and Julia really listened to what I wanted. There are so many options to choose from which is the main reason why I chose to come here first. It did not disappoint I ended up purchasing my dream dress!

Truly Forever Bridal 8
    Sent on 06/04/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Leah, thanks so much for your kind review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our vast selection and that your experience with Julia was top notch. We strive to make every bride feel special and assist her in finding her dream gown. Congratulations!!

Dalia Sanchez · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Absolutely The Best!!!

One of a kind experience!!! After going to David’s Bridal with no success walking into Truly Forever Bridal gave me such a peace and I knew I would find my dress there! Staff is incredible and of course the dresses are GORGEOUS!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Dalia, Thanks so much for your sweet review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience at our salon as we strive to make each bride feel special and confident in her decisions. Our selection of gowns is vast and carefully selected to appeal to all different tastes and opinions. We wish you all the best as your wedding planning continues. Thanks so much for allowing us to take you from 'I Dream" to "I Do!"

Jasmine · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Truly Exceptional

Truly Forever Bridal was a truly exceptional experience! They have an extensive selection of wedding gowns and a super friendly staff. Tessie is awesome and is the epitome of great customer service. Through her incredible expertise in styling and in understanding my needs, she was such a HUGE help during the entire process. I found the perfect gown here with ease and I highly recommend Truly Forever Bridal as your go to!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Jasmine - thanks so much for leaving such a kind review. We are so happy Tessie was able to assist you in finding your dream gown. We strive to create a memorable experience for our brides while having an extensive inventory to appeal to each individual taste. It warms our hearts to see our efforts translated into a great experience for you! Please send us pictures of your big day!!! Congratulations!!
  • Shelby

Shelby · Getting married on 02/01/2020

Beautiful selection of dresses

Truly Forever has a full showroom of absolutely stunning bridal gowns... everyone of them I tried on I could have said yes to and had beautiful pictures, but I said yes to a gown that makes me feel amazing in my own skin, I knew without a doubt it was meant for me!! The staff is so sweet also, I had been to other shops that I didn’t buy anything from and as soon as they knew I wasn’t buying they turned very rude and short, not here, they had no clue I would say yes but they were trying everything they could to get me in my “Yes” dress, such a wonderful experience!!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Thanks Shelby for such a sweet review! We love when our brides discover the perfect gown that makes them feel beautiful! Our goal is to assist each bride to find the dress of their dreams and provide a memorable experience that they will cherish. We are so glad our efforts translated into just such an experience for you! We can't wait to see pictures from your special day so please send them to us!
  • Maddie

Maddie Rambo · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Dream come true

This place has so many different dresses! It is beautiful inside, the staff is very welcoming and I felt welcomed from the moment I walked in the door. You should definitely check out Truly Forever Bridal if you are looking for a wedding dress.

Truly Forever Bridal 9
    Truly Forever Bridal 10
    Sent on 03/22/2019

Maddie:

Thanks so much for your sweet review! We strive to make each bride feel special and enjoy this special time in her life. It was our pleasure to assist you and wish you all the best! Congratulations!!
  • Angelina

Angelina Confalone · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Wonderful Experience!

I was excited to go to Truly Forever Bridal, but really didn't think I'd choose my dress so early in my search. I was surprised by the wide selection they had and how beautiful the store was. The staff, Tessie in particular, was wonderfully warm. Even though my budget was on the lower end, there were several dresses in the style I prefer to choose from. I am very excited to say that I bought my dream dress today AND stayed within my budget. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Angelina - we are so grateful for your kind review about your experience at our store. We love that you found your dream dress and are so pleased you were able to enjoy the large selection of gowns that we offer. Tessie was so pleased to assist you in finding just the right dress and enjoyed her time with you. We wish you all the best and congratulations!!
  • Kate

Kate Cherven · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Best store in Tampa

Truly Forever Bridal was the best place in Tampa to go! Tessie was so helpful, kind and funny - she really made the experience relaxing and fun! The layout of the area made us feel like we were the only people there, and it was the only place that I could find the simple and comfortable dress I've dreamed of. And it was in my budget! I wish we had just gone here first, I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Hi Kate! We are so excited that we get to be a part of your big day! Tessie loved getting to know you and helping you go from "I Dream" to "I Do"! Congratulations!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Best experience ever!!

Wedding dress shopping was the easiest, most exciting time I had! I had no idea what to expect and coming here for my first dress shopping experience was the best thing I’ve done!! Alyson was the best, had me laughing, and definitely understood my difficult style requests! She made everything seem so easy,
    and enjoyable, and my family and I loved her! She made my dress buying experience the best and I can’t wait to wear the dress again!! She definitely understands and will give the best advice about wedding dresses!! Sweetest, funniest, and best help I had!! Wedding dress shopping I thought was going to be the hardest task and it was the easiest task during wedding planning thanks to Alyson!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Hi Katelyn! We are so grateful that you and your family came to us and trusted us to take you from "I Dream" to "I Do"! Alyson really enjoyed getting to know you! Please send us photos of your big day! We cant wait to see! Congratulations!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Getting married on 12/15/2019

Best place in Tampa!!

Truly Forever was amazing! Tessie was so patient and helped me find my dream dress! It was the first place I went and will be the last! They are amazing!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Hi Courtney! Thanks so much for your kind review. Tessie loved getting to know you and was so happy to assist you in finding your dream gown. Congratulations and please send us pictures!
  • Kim

Kim · Getting married on 12/08/2019

This place is FANTASTIC. Gail "Gigi" Vella was our consultant and by the end of the appointment I considered her part of the family. She made the appointment fun and productive and she knew exactly what I wanted just from looking at a few pictures.

Jon's Bridal offered dresses in my size (size 14). It was so nice to try on a dress that fits and not have to go through the embarressment of trying to squeeze into a sample size in other salons. This was a huge plus for me because I could envision exactly how the dress would fit on my big day.

I was blown away by the selection of dresses Jon's Bridal offered. You walk in and there are thousands of dresses in every size! I've been to several bridal salons and didn't see anything that came close to what I wanted. At Jon's Bridal I found exactly what I was looking for right away. Their prices are extremely fair and their accessories are absolutely fantastic. I found a fit and flair beaded gown from head to toe, beaded belt, crystal veil and headpiece all for a fraction of the price that it would cost in other salons. I was very pleased with their prices and special offers.

I would highly recommend Jon's Bridal. Their friendly staff made the experience a blast. I found my dream dress that I would never thought I would be able to find. Ask for Gigi, she will be your fairy godmother.

Sent on 12/24/2012

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet review! We love hearing from happy brides that enjoyed their experience!

Rachel · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing experience

Truly Forever Bridal in Sarasota was the first place I went shopping for a wedding dress. And I'm so happy it was! It was my first and only stop since I said YES to the dress! I went in not really knowing what I wanted and was easily guided to figuring out what I did and did not like. Laura allowed me to try on my suggestions and pulled some of her own after noticing what I did and did not like. I ended up choosing one of her suggestions. Another bonus was the store was intimate and my family and I were the only other customers in the shop so we had all the attention we needed. The store was stunning and I couldn't recommend shopping there enough!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Hi Rachel! Thank You so much for your kind review. Laura loved getting to know you! Congratulations on going from "I Dream" to "I Do"!

Alexis · Married on 11/10/2019

My experience with Truly Forever Bridal was amazing! After visiting and reaching out to several shops trying to find the perfect dress, Tessie was more than accommodating when I called for a specific gown that I found online. She made the process so simple, and even came in on her day off to let me try it on. The staff is incredibly supportive and not too pushy! I definitely recommend this shop!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Hi Alexis! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We loved having you in the store and Tessie had a great time getting to know you! Congratulations! We can't wait to see photos!
  • Lauren

Lauren Walden · Married on 11/09/2019

This NEEDS to be your first stop!

I purchased my wedding dress here this weekend and it was a lovely experience from start to finish. Alyson was so patient and enthusiastic during my entire appointment and helped me find the perfect dress! Highly recommend visiting them if you're looking for a wedding dress!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Hi Lauren! Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved having you in our store! Congratulations on going from “I Dream” to “I Do”!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing!!! I Could Not Stop Smiling!!!!

Wow!! My experience at Truly Forever was Amazing!! Ms. Julie was an Excellent Bridal Stylist. I went in to my appointment not knowing what I wanted. Surprisingly, Ms. Julie had a wedding dress with my name written all over it. Ms. Julie was the Best!! She help me find my dress that I fell in Love with and Had to have it!! Thank you for your patience with me and making me feel so Special and Beautiful!! I Highly Recommend Truly Forever Bridal!!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Elizabeth - thanks so much for your kind review! We strive to help our brides find their dream gowns and we are so glad that Julia was able to help you find yours! We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience. We wish you all the best and look forward to see pictures from your big day!

Sierra · Married on 11/03/2019

Truly forever bridal is by far the best bridal shop I have ever been to. Alyson was my specialist and she is was beyond absolutely amazing. Out of all the dresses I picked off the rack she pulled 1 that I originally said no too and skipped over and guess what! I said yes to that dress. She most definitely knows what she is doing. I Absolutely loved working with such a talented and sweet person. I really could not have done it without her! Thank you so much

Sent on 01/10/2018

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Sierra, thanks so much for leaving such a kind review. Alyson definitely enjoyed getting to know you and was so pleased she was able to assist you in finding the perfect gown. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience and look forward to seeing pictures from your special day!

Kara Stromberg · Married on 10/31/2019

Amazing!!!!

This was the first place I tried on dresses! Truly Forever Bridal and Tessie was so amazing!!! Tessie really helped me find the perfect dress. I went to a different store that same day, but ended up going straight back and getting it. She let me try the dress again to make sure its what I wanted, even though the store was about to close for the day.

They had such a large selection of dresses, and they were very affordable prices. I would recommend this place to everyone! I'm very glad they were recommended to me!!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Kara: Thanks so much for your kind review! We are so pleased that you found your perfect gown! It is our goal to make every bride feel special and help them find their dream dress that is just right for them. Tessie loved working with you and was so pleased to take you from "I Dream" to "I Do!" Congratulations!! Please send us pictures!!
  • Natasha

Natasha Dziadyk · Married on 10/26/2019

Everything I could have wanted!

I had my appointment just over a month ago at the Sarasota location, and I am still so amazed at how my appointment went! I wasn't as excited as a bride-to-be should be I suppose and it's because I am SO indecisive and really didn't know how I felt about trying on a bunch of gowns and wasn't sure how a consultant would really know what I'd want when I didn't even 100% know. But Laura exceeded my expectations...by far. She was like another mom/friend with me; helping figure out what I like/don't like and even encouraged me to try on some gowns I didn't think I'd like. Which ended up being just what I needed because the gown I ended up saying "yes" to was one, when she first showed it to me, I said "nah, it's not really me". When she got the gown on me she actually gasped and said wow....before I saw myself I didn't think I'd have the same reaction but I did! I didn't think I'd really have "the moment" but I did. It was so unexpected but wonderful.
    The shop is quaint and homey feeling but also so classy and elegant. We met the owner too and shs was such a sweetheart! They supplied some snacks, water, champagne. They really made it such a delightful and enjoyable experience. I really cannot rave enough about them!

Truly Forever Bridal 11
    Truly Forever Bridal 12
    Truly Forever Bridal 13
    Sent on 10/24/2018

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Hi Natasha! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review! Laura loved working with you at our Sarasota boutique! You looked beautiful and we can't wait to see photos of your big day! Congratulations!

Emily Hall · Married on 10/20/2019

clean, professional and soo many dresses!

Truly Forever Bridal was by far the best dress shopping experience I had when searching for a wedding gown. The staff is very professional. There are sooo many options of dresses and I was free to go look through all of them. They also stock the dresses so when you do say "Yes to the dress" you can have that exact one. You don't have to order it and wait for it to come in months later. The most impressive part of my experience at Truly Forever was the alterations by Brigida. She is very focused on quality of her service and my dress came out nothing less than perfect. I felt as if it was made for me to wear all along. She also did a beautiful job on my bustle which I received many compliments on during my wedding day!

Truly Forever Bridal 14
    Sent on 11/06/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Emily - thanks so much for leaving your feedback in regards to your experience as we took you from "I Dream" to "I Do!" We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and are so grateful for your recognition of our precious Brigida!! She is truly a gem and so talented and strives to insure that every dress is custom fitted perfectly to our brides. Thanks again and congratulations!!!

Adrianna · Married on 10/19/2019

Tessie was wonderful with us. We had a great experience and found the perfect dress for my daughter. Can't wait to see it again.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Hi Adrianna! Tessie loved working with your group and your daughter looked so stunning! Congratulations to you both!