Truly Forever Bridal Reviews

611 Reviews for Truly Forever Bridal

• Cori

Cori Svoboda · Getting married on 05/02/2022

A dream come true!

I had such a wonderful experience with Alyson at this beautiful bridal salon. Not only was the entire process easy and fun, but Alyson was also able to assess my wants and needs in a timely manner. I ended up getting my dream dress that day that makes me feel like a princess. I truly feel so happy I got to experience such a hassle-free and amazing process. Thank you Alyson and staff for all that you do! :)

Sent on 03/23/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Cori - Thanks so much for your sweet review of your time with Alyson at Truly Forever Bridal. We are so pleased that she was able to assist you to find the gown of your dreams. We strive to create a stress-free, relaxing, fun experience that you will remember for years to come. Thanks so much for relaying that our efforts translated into such a great experience for you. We wish you all the best!!
  • Kim

Kim Reiter · Getting married on 11/24/2021

Awesome experience!

Absolutely the best wedding dress shopping experience! Teresa was amazing, patient, and kind. She truly loves what she does and it shows. They have an awesome selection of dresses and their showroom makes you feel like a princess. I have been to 4 other wedding dress shops in the area and none compare to this store and their staff! I found my absolute dream dress here!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Kim- Thanks so much for your kind review of your time with Teresa at Truly Forever Bridal. We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience as we strive to make each bride feel special. Congratulations on finding your dream dress!
  • Diana

Diana · Getting married on 11/13/2021

Couldn’t be happier

Im not getting married until 2021 decided to start the dress shopping early as I’m not the person to get excited about trying on dresses or even wearing them!
    My consultant Alyson was beyond amazing and budget conscious, she took the time to ask questions about my style and what I like and don’t like! She quickly figured out what I liked and didn’t like! With one of her choices she even made my best friend cry ❤️
    I went in not expecting to come home with a dress from my very first visit.
    Alyson thank you so much for your help!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Diana: Thanks so much for your feedback regarding your experience at Truly Forever Bridal with our lovely Alyson. She is a pro and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience as she assisted you in going from "I Dream" to "I Do!" We have brides all the time that come in with the thought of just looking and end up finding their dream dress. You never know!! Thanks again. Congratulations and best wishes!
  • Destiny

Destiny Greer · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Truly Forever Bridal will always be my number one recommendation in Tampa. They were extremely helpful and friendly. I am a younger bride so I was very nervous about how places would treat me and they were very professional and welcoming. We went during COVID and they practiced very safe protocol but allowed me to remove my mak when looking in the mirror so I could get the full effect. Nicole helped me. She was extremely sweet and encouraging. I never felt pressured or pushed when looking at gowns to make a decision or purchase. I found my dream dress and veil here. Thank you, Truly Forever Bridal!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Destiny - Thank you so much for your sweet review of your time with Nicole at Truly Forever Bridal. We strive to make each bride feel comfortable and confident as well as observing practices to keep our guests safe. Congratulations on finding your dream dress and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience! We wish you all the best!
  • Samantha

Samantha Rego · Getting married on 10/03/2021

Amazing Experience - So Helpful!

After a negative experience in another bridal boutique i was confused about what style was best for me - Teresa was so helpful and encouraging and took the time to help me figure out what was best for me to narrow down my search. I really appreciated her time and energy. Even though i did not find my dress, the experience was very positive and they did have lots of beautiful gowns with gorgeous atmosphere. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/11/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Samantha: Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Teresa at Truly Forever Bridal. We strive to make each bride feel comfortable and confident as we assist her in finding her gown. Although you didn't say YES! on this visit, we are grateful for the opportunity to be a part of your journey towards finding your perfect gown. Don't hesitate to revisit or make a trip to our Sarasota salon. We wish you all the best!!!
  • Sharon

Sharon Thacker · Getting married on 08/02/2021

Prepare to be Amazed!

This is about my experiences at the Tampa Westshore location: I am so grateful that my mom was the one to find Truly Forever Bridal! After an awful experience at David's Bridal, we went in to Truly Forever, no appointment, no expectations and I was feeling rather broken after my experiences with David's. We were immediately met by Alyson and everything changed. When I stated that we did not have an appointment, it was a non issue. Something else that caught me off guard, Alyson took the time to ask questions, get a feel for my style / what I like and then in a flash, began picking out dresses. Now, what I loved about this shop is that it isn't overwhelmingly large and everything there, that's what they have. Not the same dress, over and over. Different styles, different colors, everything to reflect individuality. Back to Alyson being awesome. As she began pulling dresses, there was one that she pulled that just made my eyes light up - it was not something that I would have picked right away but there was just something about the dress. Now, I cannot say too much about the awesomeness that was before me for apparent reasons. Meanwhile, during the pulling of the dresses, we were told, you want cap sleeves, we can add them. You want straps. No problem. NO ONE has ever offered that before so of course, I was even more impressed. The dress that was before me, I couldn't stop touching. The fabric. The detail. Everything was perfect. So that was the dress I tried on first and it fit like a glove. Oh it doesn't stop there. The dress had a bit too much "poof" for my stumpy frame - no problem! That was a quick fix as well! And there it was. The perfect dress. Everything I had wanted. Because Alyson took time to understand my style and to see pictures of the venue, she got an idea in her mind which brought my ideas to life. With one dress tried on there, that was it. I said yes to the dress. So. If you are a bride looking for an amazing dress, skip David's. Go to Truly Forever Bridal. Their prices are better. Their quality doesn't even compare. AND the team there, they are amazing and are there to make your experience special - and that they did. To make it better, there was a coupon for "x" off "x" spent - definitely and a tux rental with $169 off the price. You cannot and will not get this sort of experience elsewhere.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Wow Sharon - thanks so much for sharing your feedback about your experience with our Alyson! We are so pleased she was able to take you from "I Dream" to "I Do!" and you were able to experience the five star service that we strive to offer to each and every bride. We are lucky enough to work with guests at an exciting time in their lives and we strive to create a memorable experience that culminates in you finding the gown of your dreams. We can't be more excited that you find "the one" and wish you all the best as you continue wedding planning!!
  • Amnite

Amanda Terrell · Getting married on 05/30/2021

The perfect experience

From COVID complications to the pressures of finding THE dress I went in thinking that wedding dress shopping was going to be extremely overwhelming.

However, walking into Truly Forever changed that instantly. I was greeted by Laura with a huge smile, despite the mask that she was wearing, and swept away into the lovely shop. Unlike other shops I visited that day, Laura did not rush the appointment and as there is only one appointment at I time I felt super special. I felt less like I was at a used car dealership and more like I was at a luxury spa.

The dress selection was vast and varied in all shapes and sizes! The world was my oyster. Laura listed to everything I had to say and waited for me to make up my mind about a dress before taking me back into the dressing room. I could tell that she was cataloging dresses in her mind as I made comments and very quickly we came to MY dress.

Even still I asked if I could go to my other dress appointment and try on other dresses. Laura didn't waiver under the potential lost sale and told me that even if it was after hours she would make sure she was available if I decided to return.

If you get the chance, book an appointment here. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Y

Yamilex Morales · Getting married on 05/29/2021

I said yes to the dress!

Alyson gave me the best experience! I didn't think I would find something because of how picky I am, but she was able to please me and my mom!!! She was amazing at helping me find my dream dress! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/05/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Yamilex - Thanks so much for your kind review of your time with Alyson. We strive to assist each bride to find the gown of their dreams. We are so pleased that Alyson was able to help you find just the right dress for you! Congratulations and best wishes.!
  • Amanda

Amanda Barbour · Getting married on 04/24/2021

The best!!!

THE BEST!!! I went to the Sarasota store. I couldn’t have asked for a better dress shopping experience!! Laura was my consultant and she was soo sweet and helpful! And so was every single person in the store. After I found my dream dress at an incredible price, we decided to have my Mom look for a mother of the bride dress and Laura helped her find the perfect dress, too! It was one of the most special days and made for an unforgettable experience. We are so thankful we chose to go there! I went to David’s Bridal a month ago and tried on a few dresses but Truly Forever is so much better because: (1) the quality of the dresses is far superior, (2) the consultants actually get to know your style and pick out dresses for you to try on rather than simply helping you put on the dresses you picked yourself, and (3) you get to support a local business with such a nice owner. If you are looking for either a wedding or formal dress, book your appointment now!!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Hi Amanda! Thanks so much for your kind review. We loved getting to know you and your sweet family. Laura loved working with you to find the dress of your dreams. Your sweet dad's reaction touched all of our hearts. As well, she so enjoyed getting to assist your lovely mom to find the perfect gown. All in all it was a truly magical day! We appreciate your feedback about our gowns as we strive to offer a vast selection that will appeal to all our brides individual tastes. As well, we love to know our efforts to create a memorable experience translated into a special memory for you and your family. Congratulations again -we can't wait to see pictures from your big day!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Mcnab · Getting married on 03/01/2021

10/10 would recommend!!

Alyson was wonderful at helping me pick out my dream dress. She was honest and down to earth, always reassuring me that they would do all that they could to make my dress perfect when it came time for alterations. She made me laugh and interacted with my family during the whole process. She was welcoming and professional, and I’d recommend her to any bride looking for their dream dress. Thanks to the owner Mrs. Laura for allowing me to visit her beautiful store and introducing me to her business of making dreams come true for so many brides. Thank you all at Truly Forever Bridal! And thank you Alyson, for your kindness, professionalism, honesty, and overall help during the whole process. You made my day!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Alyssa, thanks so much for your sweet review of your time with Alyson at Truly Forever Bridal . We are so pleased that you were able to find your dream gown and that your experience was exactly as we strive to create a memorable time at this very special time in your life. Laura was pleased to introduce you to the Sarasota salon and to the world of bridal and we are so pleased that Alyson was able to assist you in finding your dream gown in Tampa. All the best!
  • Cara

Cara Tomlinson · Getting married on 02/20/2021

Truly Exceptional!

My experience with Truly Forever was nothing less than spectacular. Lela was so accommodating, took my inspiration photos and delivered a selection of gorgeous gowns! I would recommend anyone to Truly Forever and can’t wait to go back for accessories and my fiancé’s look as well! Truly Forever was Truly Exceptional!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Cara, thanks so much for your 5 star review in regards to your experience at our salon! We are so pleased that we found the dress of your dreams and you enjoyed the selection. We look forward to welcoming you back to choose your accessories and your fiance's look as well. Congratulations and best wishes!!

Sabrina S · Getting married on 01/30/2021

Amazing, Affordable, one of a kind.

A wonderful experience.

From the time my appointment started until I said yes. Alyson stuck to my budget, helped me find my style that I envisioned, and then topped it off with earnings and head piece to go with my dress.

Sent on 06/20/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Sabrina: Thanks so much for leaving your feedback in regards to your experience with Alyson at Truly Forever Bridal. It is our goal to assist each bride to find the gown of her dreams, within her budget, and we are so pleased that Alyson could take you from "I Dream!" to "I Do!" Congratulations and best wishes.
  • Sydney

Sydney Navarro · Getting married on 01/16/2021

Magical experience!!

On February 29, my mom, sisters and I went to my appointment at Truly Forever Bridal in Tampa. Looking back, I’m so blessed to have had such an incredible experience with this team of amazing women before COVID-19 hit the United States.

After filling out the paperwork, Tessi Crawford, the General Manager, walked me through the process of selecting different styles of dress within my price preferred style and price range. Tessi was so considerate of how overwhelmed I get when shopping and she was so patient with me.

I selected 4 dresses, including 1 my mom selected thinking I would love it.
    Ladies... listen to your mom 🥰

Not only was this the very first wedding dress I ever tried on and my first bridal appointment since getting engaged, but the dress fit me PERFECTLY. I cannot stress this enough. It wasn’t what I thought I wanted, but it turned out to be exactly what I envisioned for my wedding.

Tessi helped me put the dress on, zipped me up, and we both gasped.. in absolute shock!! As I walked out, I felt so beautiful and when I saw my mom’s and sisters’ reactions, I knew this was it. I couldn’t believe my luck.

I have to add that I was supposed to have this appointment two weeks prior, but my mom had the flu. Turns out, the dress arrived 2 days before my rescheduled appointment. I would’ve never found this dress if I didn’t reschedule. Things happen for a reason right?!

I tried on a few more dresses, went to a second appointment that day, but I couldn’t get that dress out of my head. I went back that afternoon and picked it up!!

If you’re looking for your wedding dress, come to Truly Forever Bridal and ask to work with Tessi. I promise you won’t regret it. ♥️

Sent on 05/24/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Sydney - Thanks so much for your sweet review of your time with Tessie at Truly Forever Bridal. It is so satisfying to learn that our efforts resulted in such a positive experience for you. We strive to make each bride feel comfortable and confident and we are so pleased that you found the gown of your dreams. What a special time to share with your mom! We often say that when you can't stop thinking about your gown, then you know you found the right one! Congratulations on finding your gown and thank you so much for allowing us to take you from "I Dream!" to " I Do!"
  • Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 01/03/2021

Plus size bride finds dream dress (in budget!!)

I had the most amazing time at Truly Forever Bridal! The whole experience was incredible. I was overwhelmed by the idea of wedding dress shopping, but the ladies here made it so much easier. As a plus size women trying on clothes tends to be an unpleasant experience. However, my consultant Julia made the whole experience wonderful. She showed me dresses that were in my price/size range, listen to what I needed, and celebrated with us when I found The One. The location is beautiful, the little details (like water for me and my matron of honor) made it the perfect experience.

Sent on 07/20/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Sarah - Thanks so much for your feedback regarding your experience with Julia at Truly Forever Bridal. We are so pleased that you had a 5 star experience as we strive to make each bride feel celebrated and confident as she selects the most important gown for her special day. By offering gowns in sizes 2-32, we are able to offer a vast selection of gowns that are just the right fit for brides ranging from petite to plus size. Congratulations on finding your perfect dress! We wish you all the best!!

Laura · Getting married on 12/05/2020

I said YES to the dress!

During all of this Covid-19 madness, I was having a really hard time getting an appointment ANYWHERE to try on dresses but I was able to get an appointment here within a week of calling. Both of my soon to be sister-in-laws got their dresses here so I knew I HAD to see what they had! Rebekah was absolutely amazing! She really listened and helped me pick out some of the most beautiful gowns. I would 10/10 recommend all brides go in to see her. She was just so helpful and made the experience super fun. AND SHE HELPED ME SAY YES TO THE ABSOLUTE MOST BEAUTIFUL DRESS I COULD HAVE IMAGINED!!! I loved everything about this experience and will tell everyone I know all about it!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Laura - Thanks so much for your kind review of your time with Rebekah. We are so pleased to welcome referrals from brides that we have assisted in the past. Congratulations on finding your dream gown! We so appreciate you spreading the word in regards to your time with us and we wish you all the best!!
  • Rachel

Rachel Messerian · Getting married on 12/03/2020

Definitely go here

This place is absolutely amazing! Alyson was such a joy to work with! She sat down and was excited and listened to what I said. As we were trying on dresses she would bring me new ones and went with the flow of what I loved. I ended up falling in love with a dress that need a bigger boob size than it had and they did absolutely everything they could so I could have the dress of my dreams! I would definitely recommend this place to every bride.

Sent on 07/24/2020

Rachel:

Thanks so much for your kind review of your time with Alyson at Truly Forever Bridal. We strive to make each bride's vision come to life as she searches for the dress of her dreams. Congratulations on finding your perfect gown! We are very grateful for you taking the time to relay your experience. We wish you all the best!
  • Cypress

Cypress · Getting married on 11/29/2020

Truly Forever Bridal Should Be Your First Stop!

After going to two smaller bridal stores, I decided to try Truly Forever Bridal because it is the largest in Florida and I figured they had to have something that I loved. Everyone was friendly when we arrived and they had plenty of seating for my family while I filled out some information, which was nice. My consultant was Alyson and from the beginning she was very personable and friendly. She listened to what I had to say about what I wanted and every dress she pulled was something that I liked. As we tried on dresses, she helped me narrow down my options so I didn’t have twelve dresses to choose from at the end. She definitely helped me make decisions and was very patient as I tried to decide which dresses were keepers. After retrying two of the dresses, I finally decided on a dress that I absolutely love and cannot wait to wear when I marry my fiancé! Thank y’all so much for such an amazing time and helping me find my dress!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Hi Cypress! Thank you for leaving such a kind review! Alyson loved getting to know you and taking you from "I Dream" to "I Do"! We are so thrilled that you gave us the opportunity to be a part of your big day! Congratulations! Please send us photos of your big day!

Katie Holt · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Rebekah your are AMAZING- thank you

I just bought my dress from Truly Forever Bridal Tampa yesterday and WOW, it’s was the best experience I could’ve hoped for! Rebekah was my consultant and she made me feel so incredible special and beautiful throughout the entire experience. She not only listen to what I wanted but also to my mom and group that came with me. But at the end of the day made sure I was being heard! She also truly took the time with me and didn’t make me feel rushed what so ever. It was my first time every trying on wedding dresses and I was a little nervous because of sizing. I’ve gained a lot of weight in the course of a year but have started to loose 20lbs already, but I still haven’t been feeling the best about my body. So my biggest fear was having to try on a dress to small for me. That was far from the case though!! There was not one dress that I tried on that didn’t come in my size (16/18). I think we pulled atleast 10+ dresses for me to try on and then some AND they were all different styles/designs with reasonable pricing. But they had SO MANY dresses in my size to pick and better yet MY DRESS that I tried on was literally MY DRESS. The one I tried on was the one I would be taking home so I don’t even have to wait for it! However, they will be cleaning the dress/fixing any imperfection that have happened. My dress mainly just needed to be clean then a button to be fixed, which I was told would take 3 weeks! It feels so nice to know that I’ll have my dress in a matter of a month! Then my veil that I got I’ll get in 16 weeks top! I can’t say thank you enough to Rebekah and the entire team from Truly Forever Bridal!!! You truly did make this experience better then I could’ve dreamed. THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Katie - we are so grateful for your thorough review of your experience at Truly Forever Bridal with the wonderful Rebekah. Our goal is for each bride to feel confident and heard and we are so pleased that our efforts translated into a 5 star experience for you. We strive to offer a vast selection in a range of sizes so any and all brides can find the dress of their dreams. Thanks so much for letting us know that our efforts were successful. You are going to be a beautiful bride and Rebekah loved assisting you. We wish you all the very best!!

Taylee Tellechea · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Love this place!!

I found my wedding dress within 30 min of the appointment. Julia did a great job making sure all my request was met! Julia was great about getting to know me, not rushing me to pick my dress! I would recommend all my friends to try this place!

Sent on 06/07/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Taylee - Thanks so much for your feedback regarding your experience at Truly Forever Bridal with Julia. It is so pleasing to hear that you enjoyed your time and that you were able to find your dream gown and so quickly! Congratulations and best wishes!
  • Nicole

Nicole Ferris · Married on 09/19/2020

They helped me find my perfect dress!

This was my third dress stop and my last! I had the pleasure of working with Teresa. She was very honest (which I requested) and helped me find the perfect dress! I would highly recommend them for ANY bride, but especially if you need a larger selection of off the rack dresses!

Sent on 07/12/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Nicole- Thanks so much for your kind review of your time with Teresa at our salon. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know and we are so pleased that you found your dream dress. We wish you all the best!!

Elizabeth Savone · Married on 09/10/2020

Amazing experience

If you're looking for a wedding dress, look no further! This was the first and ONLY place I looked for wedding dresses. I had the pleasure of working with Alyson. She was very friendly, helpful, and patient. She made the experience fun. The service was amazing. I found my dream dress and am so grateful to Truly Forever Bridal and all of their help!

Sent on 06/22/2020

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Elizabeth - Thanks so much for your feedback regarding your experience with Alyson. We strive to create a memorable experience for each and every bride and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. Congratulations on saying YES! to your dress. We can't wait to see photos from your big day!

Dalia Sanchez · Married on 07/19/2020

Absolutely The Best!!!

One of a kind experience!!! After going to David’s Bridal with no success walking into Truly Forever Bridal gave me such a peace and I knew I would find my dress there! Staff is incredible and of course the dresses are GORGEOUS!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Dalia, Thanks so much for your sweet review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience at our salon as we strive to make each bride feel special and confident in her decisions. Our selection of gowns is vast and carefully selected to appeal to all different tastes and opinions. We wish you all the best as your wedding planning continues. Thanks so much for allowing us to take you from 'I Dream" to "I Do!"
  • Eileen

Eileen Popescu · Married on 07/11/2020

Lovely service!

My experience here at Truly Forever Bridal was great all thanks to Beki! She was very kind and a great listener. As a young and first-time bride, I went in with not a lot of knowledge of wedding dresses. I knew what I did not like, but not so much what I did like. Beki helped me not only look for dresses that I liked but she made sure we stayed below my budget and even accommodated my family and their opinions! The dress I found was not my dream dress BUT I knew that after some alterations, it would be the best AND I got the dress for such an amazing price (originally $1200 and I got it for $250), it made it all the more better!!! I highly recommend this place! The have a lot of dresses and a pretty big variety - however, they seemed to be a bit limited on their smaller sizes but it all worked out anyways! The inside of the store is 100 times nicer than the outside; completely renovated and one light in my dressing room was flickering a lot and was totally annoying haha! Anyways, make sure to set an appointment and request Beki!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Eileen - thanks so much for relaying your positive experience with Beki. We love what we do and assisting brides to find just the right dress is our favorite thing to do! It is especially gratifying when you find an amazing deal on your gown. We appreciate your feedback and are excited that new smaller size gowns are on their way. Additionally, we are sprucing up our exterior to reflect the elegance of our interior. Beki enjoyed her time with you and was so happy to assist you. All the best to you!

Shana Bishop · Married on 06/27/2020

Flipping Fantastic

Check this place out first!!!! Mrs. Laura Kane of the Truly Forever Bridal of Sarasota was fantastic!!! She was encouraging and funny!!! She chit chatted and listened. I loved working with her!!!! The shop is bright, open and pretty. Its also very comfortable!!! Brides you will understand when you hit that first shop thats pushy, all about the sale and just say mmhhh whenever a question is asked. There are places that make you feel like your in a Library and then there are places like this. TFB of Sarasota was awesome. I definitely recommend this shop and Mrs. Laura to any Bride to Be!!!! I felt so at ease and after 9 shops this was something I found I liked in places. TFB is the place to try. Thank you so much Mrs. Laura for all the help and support and for letting my ring bearer cut a rug to the wonderful music!!!! Great Place!!!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Well Ms. Shana, you made our day with your lovely review! Thanks so much for your feedback about your experience in our salon. We love what we do and are so pleased when it translates into a wonderful experience for our brides. Laura loved assisting you to find your gown and had a ball with you, your matron of honor, ring bearers, and flower girl. Congratulations on saying "Yes!" to your dress!!
  • Katherine

Katherine Biber · Married on 06/20/2020

Wonderful experience

This was my first and only shop I went to when I was searching for my wedding dress. Alyson was so wonderful and helpful!! I told her exactly what I was looking for in a gown and my budget and I ended up buying the very first dress I tried on and it was under budget! Was such a wonderful and memorable experience. Thank you Alyson!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Truly Forever Bridal's reply:

Katherine: Thanks so much for relaying your experience with Alyson. We are so glad that she was able to assist you in finding your dream gown. It makes us so happy to hear that our efforts to provide a great experience translated into a memorable visit for you. We wish you all the best!