Simply You Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

Simply You Weddings is a Key West-based company that provides premier wedding planning services to couples in the Florida Keys. The owner, Julie Shreck, founded Simply You Weddings in 2008. Julie and her team have over 25 years of experience in the hospitality and event planning industry. Simply You Weddings will go above and beyond to turn all of your wedding-day dreams into a reality with their exceptional customer service skills and avid attention to detail.

Simply You Weddings is a full-service planning company that provides services for a number of wedding types, including civil unions, destination weddings, cultural ceremonies, eco-friendly weddings, and religious and non-religious ceremonies. Their wedding planning services include budget analysis, event design, guest list, referrals and day-of coordination, as well as partial and full planning.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Haley E. Married on 04/22/2022

Miracle Worker

Can’t say enough great words about Simply You and our experience with Desiree! We utilized the month of coordination which made tying up loose ends and the day of our wedding go smoothly. Day of the wedding we had some weather related issues but the team came together and made our wedding more beautiful than we could have imagined. Not being from the area having Simply You is a must! Thank you Des!
  • Jamie
    Jamie C. Married on 03/13/2022

Amazing - Book them!

Desire @ Simply You was simply amazing. We had a destination wedding in Key West, FL and I am so happy we hired her. She was readily available to recommend vendors and suggest ideas. On our actual wedding day she was a rock star. From start to finish she was there was working so hard that our guests actually complimented us and asked 'who is that lady'! She assisted with setting up all of our special details, dessert set up, making sure we ate dinner and stayed on schedule and even assisted the short staffed wait team in serving meals.
    Desire put together the wedding timeline, we were able to ship any items to her we needed for the wedding down to FL, communicated with all of our vendors on our behalf, was present on our wedding day going back and forth with the Groomsmen suite and the Bridal suite, set up our champagne tower, set up our seating chart, set up our decorations, hosted our rehearsal walk through, and overall helped alleviate stress from start to finish. These few details truly don't cover the level of service her team provided.
    In summary - HIRE a wedding coordinator and defiantly Simply You if you are going down to Florida. :)
    Lauren B. Married on 02/24/2022

Thank You Desiree!!!

Desiree from Simply You was amazing!!! She is so dedicated to her job and is willing to do literally anything to make your day go smoothly. I could not have pulled off my destination wedding without her! Having Desiree available by text 24/7 during my wedding week in Key West really put my mind at ease. I literally felt like I had a personal assistant. She is fun, organized, thoughtful, hardworking, and professional. Some highlights:

Planning my wedding from afar in Massachusetts, I was able to ship things (like my champagne toasting glasses, larger decor, etc.) directly to her in Key West and have it stored for free until my wedding day. It was so nice to not have to worry about traveling with everything. I have no idea how I would have gotten everything down there otherwise.

My maid of honor was really sick on the night of my rehearsal dinner and Desiree offered to bring her whatever she needed to feel better. She even recommended hydration therapy, which we never would have even thought of. Without the hydration therapy, there is no way my maid of honor would have been able to stand by my side on my wedding day or make it through the event. We owe it to Desiree for this suggestion! She really knows the ins and outs of everything Key West!

Desiree created a detailed timeline of my wedding and adjusted it based on our preferences. She really is a wedding pro and took into consideration so many things that I wouldn’t have thought of. For example, she adjusted the side that I stood on during my ceremony based on the direction of the wind and how my hair was done. She also adjusted my photography timeline because she knew that I wanted to spend more time at my cocktail hour. I felt so confident about everything going smoothly on my wedding day because she is truly an expert in the wedding industry. I can’t imagine if I didn’t have her and I had to worry about the logistics of things on my wedding day. Because she took care of everything, I really got to be in the moment and enjoy my day.

I highly recommend Desiree from Simply You! She is the best of the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Patty & John
    43 photos · 08/09/2019

Galaxy DJ's & Lighting Galaxy DJ's & Lighting Wedding DJs

The most detailed timeline eva. Other pros have used this company as a template of how to do it right. This is a power team of women who get it done and look after all the details so you can be the belle of the ball or the prince of the castle. They do celebrity & high profile weddings as well as little family weddings.

Stacia Morgan Photography Stacia Morgan Photography Wedding Photographers

Simply You Weddings are highly organized ladies with impeccable tastes. I highly recommend them when planning your special day!

Destination Catering & Events Destination Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

Very talented with an eye details. You can always rely on simply you to create the perfect event for your special day.

925 Truman Ave, #2 Key West, Florida, 33040
305-294-1112
Location of (Simply You Weddings)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding