Key Largo, Key Largo, FL 33037 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,302
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Stacia Morgan Photography

Stacia Morgan Photography is a wedding photography business based in Key Largo, Florida. Owner and photographer Stacia Moran works with couples throughout the Florida Keys, including Key Largo and Key West. Her styles of photography include photojournalistic, contemporary, and traditional. Stacia has been photographing weddings for more than five years, and her work has been featured in several bridal magazines, publications, and books. She has traveled around the world for photo shoots.

Stacia Morgan Photography provides various photography items such as digital files, albums, canvases, prints, matted prints, flush mounts, and thank-you and save-the-date cards. She also creates an online photo gallery for ease of sharing the photos. She also offer several premium album options. Her wedding services include:

• Additional hours

cd57cd0d c9e0 4cc1 ab0a 264ebc97efc0
smp 07722
smp 00763rb
Stacia Morgan Photography
stacia morgan bw photography hampton lang
79cd7682 062f 4a5f a78f da125d93df55

Stacia Morgan Photography 6
Stacia Morgan Photography 7
  • Y

Yara · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Stacia is exactly what you would expect on a true professional artist! She is extremely talented, kind, a good listener and most of all, she makes you feel comfortable.
    On May 7th 2018, my fiancée and Stacia teamed up to create the most amazing surprise engagement photo shoot ever!
    I had originally thought that we were going to snap a few pictures at a pretty horse bard down here in The Florida Keys. Little did I know, after a few snaps from the camera.... my soon to be wife got down on one knee and asked me to spend the rest of my life with her. Stacia was there to capture every little moment, I am still speechless at the fact that she was able to capture such deep emotions and translate them into beautiful photographs that we will both cherish for years to come.
    Most importantly, I would like to point out how truly comfortable Stacia made us feel. Showing affection between one another publicly has never been the easiest, but with Stacia, it almost felt as if we were alone... she helped us unravel and capture the love between us.
    I highly recommend her if you are looking for a one of kind photographer who will easily become your friend!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Stacia Morgan Photography 8

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Photographer in the Keys!

Stacia was absolutely amazing. Our guests loved her, we loved her, she is a consummate professional and we could not have chosen a better photographer for our wedding day! Everything from contract to wedding day was seamless and stress free. Stacia really listens to what you want, she gets that not all couples are the same and she takes photos that represent the couple and not just the standard wedding photos. We HIGHLY recommend Stacia Morgan Photography and we haven’t even seen the photos yet (our wedding was only 2 days ago) but we have 100% faith that they will be stunning!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing, Lovely , Talented Photographer

Oh my gosh !!!! I don’t care where my wedding would have been had I known how amazing Stacia is I would have flown her anywhere , seriously. If you are looking for a reliable , sweet, straight forward, perfectionist photographer she is your girl. I can’t say enough good things about her and neither can my family and friends ! Everything that was chaotic and incorrect on my wedding day, I swear stacia made up for it all. If her photos aren’t intriguing enough , her personality is. My fiancé and I cannot thank her enough for our beautiful photos of us and our children . She captures everything from all views, she was even on the floor shooting our children and children’s friends laughing and playing “on their level”. I cannot wait to see the rest of my photos! If you haven’t booked her yet, I don’t even know what you are waiting for !

With love and many thanks Stacia, Erik and Amanda

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Stacia Morgan Photography 9
    Stacia Morgan Photography 10

Stacia Morgan Photography Pricing

Stacia Morgan Photography Price Rates

Stacia Morgan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,302.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Skybornvisual
    Skybornvisual Wedding Videographers

In my experience with Stacia Morgan, she isn’t just an award winning (top 3 worldwide) Wedding photographer, she brings people together with a heart full of love and compassion. Like most wedding professionals, Stacia is concerned with the perfection of her end product. But she hasn’t ever sacrificed her brides or grooms comfort or happiness to achieve those impeccable standards. She delivers superb photographs, efficiently and elegantly. A consumate professional, her work has been published internationally in magazines both online and in print. Her team glow with that same light. And she brings people into her heart and shares selflessly. She gathers to her others with similar aspirations and shows them exactly how she does it. So they can shine too. The magic surrounding this woman is exceptional and she fully deserves all the accolades and awards she has earned.

• Sucrette, Tailored Confections
    Sucrette, Tailored Confections Wedding Cakes

I met Stacia last year for the first time and while I have met other photographers, she is one of the best photographers in the business. I found her work whimsical, detailed and mesmerizing! I highly recommend!

• Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST
    Russ Ginsberg DJ, MC & HOST Wedding DJs

I have known Stacia for a number of years now and have worked many weddings with and her team. Not only is she a genuine professional who does amazing work, she is also so sweet and accommodating. She will never disappoint you and you will be so happy that you chose her to shoot your special day every time you look back at your pictures.

• Key Largo Key Largo, FL, 33037 See on map