Key Destination Weddings & Events

Key Largo, Florida View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Key Destination Weddings is a full service wedding planning and design company, owned by Wendy Cole. With over 25 years of wedding/event experience in event management and long running hotel background, Wendy and her team are ready to bring your dreams to life.

"Your big day will be stunning - designed to reflect the style of you and your fiancé. You will be surrounded by the ones you love most to celebrate the beginning of your new life together. We want to make sure that you enjoy every. single. second. As your wedding planners, we are committed to making you feel excited and stress free on your wedding day." - KDWE Owner

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military

Rhonda C. Getting married on 08/03/2022

Outstanding experience and flawless!

Wendy and her team are well connected in the Keys and the attention to detail was outstanding. We are singing her praises with new brides :) Mama of a beautiful Bride
  • Daniela
    Daniela C. Married on 04/30/2022

Thank you so much Wendy and team!

My husband and I worked with Wendy and her team for month of/day of coordination for our wedding and we are so grateful for Wendy and her team's help. Our day went by so smoothly thanks to them! I never once was worried or even thought about logistics the day of the wedding and got to fully enjoy the day and be present. The amazing coordination and organization stood out not only to us but also to our bridal party and family members which came up to us through out the weekend to let us know how impressed they were with how smooth everything went and how detailed our day of timeline was. Wendy and team, thank you so much for making our wedding day run seamlessly!
    Tasha P. Married on 04/24/2022

I actually couldn’t have done it without her!

I truly cannot imagine my wedding experience without Wendy. The thought of planning a destination wedding really overwhelmed me and I didn’t feel like I had the time to create the wedding I truly wanted. Luckily I found Key Destination Weddings & Events! Wendy was always available for questions I had, and had a solution for every issue I ran into. Even though the idea of a destination wedding felt scary at first, working with Wendy really made the experience seamless.
    The day of my wedding, all I had to do was walk down the isle, eat cake, and drink champagne. Wendy and her team handled every little detail allowing me to truly enjoy the day. She managed all the design elements of my wedding as well, and was able to create the modern tropical vibe of my Pinterest board dreams. I am forever grateful to Wendy for creating this day and these incredible memories for me!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

72 photos · 08/07/2019
  • Jaime & Ron
    75 photos · 05/31/2018

Skybornvisual Skybornvisual Wedding Videographers

What is not to like? I've worked with Carin and Wendy 5 times and have enjoyed making their promotional films for the Florida Keys Destination Wedding Show as well as the show film. Look around for detail oriented people and then look at these two. They seem to have it all organized beyond anything you'd expect. Every bride I've met who has used them can't be live how lucky they were to find them. One of the premiere wedding and event planning companies in the Florida Keys.

Mangrove Mike's Cafe & Catering Mangrove Mike's Cafe & Catering Wedding Caterers

We love working with Wendy and Carin. They are professional, experienced, creative, friendly and will make the wedding planning process so easy for you, you will so appreciate making the decision to hire them on your special day! They are awesome!

Margeaux Boles Photography Margeaux Boles Photography Wedding Photographers

Key Destination Events has always gone above and beyond to make sure their clients have the wedding of their dreams! As a wedding photographer it's always a relief knowing my clients have hired Carin and her team to coordinate their special day as I know it will turn out perfect and run smoothly! Hiring a professional team like them is SO important to keeping your day as stress free as possible. It's always such a pleasure to work together! Hoping we have many more weddings together in the future!

97665 Overseas Highway Key Largo, Florida, 33037

Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location of (Key Destination Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding