Key Destination Weddings & Events Reviews

Key Destination Weddings & Events 5
Key Destination Weddings & Events 6
Key Destination Weddings & Events 7

Brooke · Married on 05/18/2019

The BEST wedding planning team!

Carin and Wendy were absolutely everything we needed and more!! I was a pretty chill bride with not a ton of specific requests, and they filled in all the blank spaces for me and more. They made me feel so confident that everything was taken care of and it was! They have great relationships with other vendors, which speaks volumes because it means discounts/perks for their clients, plus vendors are thrilled to work with them in a small market where everyone knows everyone. Highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2019

Truly Exceptional!

There is absolutely no way I would have had the incredibly beautiful and most perfect wedding without the help of Carin at Key Destination Weddings. They really know weddings! Everything they recommended, from vendors to added touches (I would have never thought of) were sensational! Not only did we plan together from start to finish, but there were tons of emails and phone calls in between that were always answered immediately helping put me at ease. The confidence I had going into my big day was super high...all because I felt so prepared and trusted Carin so much. The day and experience was truly exceptional!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Key Destination Weddings & Events 8
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

We are so grateful for Wendy throughout our wedding planning process and the day of! We loved all the vendors she recommended and everything went smooth and perfect!! We had a lot of DIY decor, and Wendy saw our vision of what we wanted. I absolutely LOVED how everything looked!! Our family and friends kept saying “you have an awesome wedding planner!” They are great at what they do! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Lily · Married on 05/05/2019

Wonderful experience

Carin was wonderful - patient, knowledgeable, flexible, and really easy to work with. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Tricia D'Annunzio · Married on 05/04/2019

So Glad We Chose Key Destination Weddings and Events

We knew we wanted a day of coordinator so that ourselves and our loved ones did not have to worry about anything the day of. We ended up choosing a customized package with Wendy and we were so glad that we did. She was very responsive and helpful! Everything the day of went perfectly and look fantastic! We definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren B. · Married on 04/26/2019

Wedding in The Keys? Look for help planning no further!

We are so thrilled that we went with Key Destination Weddings & Events for our wedding planning and coordination! Wendy & Carin were extremely responsive from the beginning and really took the time to help ensure that our wedding was everything we could have wanted! I really do not think our wedding would have gone as smoothly as it had without their help and I am so grateful for them! Thank you ladies again, it truly was the best day ever!!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Claire

Claire Elizabeth · Married on 04/06/2019

Wendy and the team were wonderful!

We worked with Key Destination Weddings for our wedding in Key Largo Florida. We contracted them for the month of package which was such a huge relief after all of the planning to have a professional step in and ensure nothing would go wrong. I knew we were in good hands and that made all the difference. Our day turned out perfectly, and that was in a big part because of the team at Key Destination Weddings. Thank you!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Blaine A. Vernicek · Married on 03/16/2019

Keys Wedding

Wendy and Carin were gracious enough to coordinate our wedding in Key Largo at the last minute when we really needed the help the most. We were able to relax and enjoy our wedding day.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • F

Fran Nisim · Married on 03/14/2019

Perfect!!!

Carin and Wendy both were absolutely amazing. They made sure our wedding was perfect!! The timeline they created was spot on. Everything ran smoothly (or if it didn’t I didn’t know about it!). They thought of everything and I couldn’t imagine the day without all of their hard work. They also were so pleasant to be around and no one knew they were there running the show. The best present I got was a recommendation to use them. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Ramanda · Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding day was PERFECT!

Everything from the planning stages to the actual wedding day went PERFECT! The ladies were a pleasure to work with and our wedding went smooth as can be! Wendy was timely, accommodating and full of helpful tips and information. Wendy and her team made sure the wedding day went by perfectly while keeping me stress free. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen Splain · Married on 12/08/2018

Would recommend highly to everyone getting married in South Florida!

When I started planning my wedding, I thought I could do it all myself. I contemplated the need for a wedding planner at all, thinking I could save money there. Ultimately, I decided to hire Wendy and Key Destination Weddings, which was 110% worth it. There is no way anyone could do everything on their own and still enjoy the day. Wendy thought of so many details that I wouldn't have considered, and also helped me keep a level head when I would get stressed out. Our Wedding turned out to be absolutely perfect, mostly due to Wendy and Karen from Key Destination Weddings!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Stacey Taylor · Married on 12/06/2018

Amazing wedding planner!

When Marty and I got engaged, we knew we wanted something on a beach, in the Keys and intimate for the two of us. But we lived several states away and that seriously hinders the ability to plan a wedding of your dreams to your soulmate. We immediately agreed it would be much better to hire a wedding planner and have someone guide us on our decisions for the wedding. I interviewed several planners, and immediately felt comfortable with Wendy. She was knowledgeable, friendly, fun and had some wonderful ideas.

We wanted our day to be special, memorable and amazing. Wendy helped us to create a day that was better than we had dreamed. I worried that since it was such a small wedding (just the two of us and two guests), that we may not get the same attention as if we were having a very large wedding. But that is not the outcome. Wendy made us feel that our day was more special than anything and gave us attention that made us feel we were her only clients. Wendy found us the best vendors to work with and our day was so amazing - it would never have been possible without her.

Wendy was very responsive, stayed on top of every aspect of the planning and gave me reminders when something was due. She helped to get contracts for us, helped us find the perfect fit for every single aspect of our wedding day - from the floral arrangements, the setup, the location, hair and makeup, photography, cake, music, dinner, and even our fishing excursions. Once we were in Islamorada, she met with us, verified all was on track and was with us to help us again the day of our wedding.

I look back on that day and I am so grateful to Wendy for helping me to have those memories. I married the love of my life that day, but it was because of Wendy that it was so special to us! Thank you Wendy!!! --Stacey and Marty Wilson

Sent on 12/19/2018

Karen Bohnsack · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Planners!

Key Destination Weddings made my wedding planning and day a breeze! They took care of everything so I was worry-free! Thanks Carin and Wendy!

Sent on 02/11/2019

The Klimas · Married on 11/17/2018

Attentive to Every Detail!

We could not be more pleased with the outcome of our wedding day! From the ceremony to the end of the evening, everything was executed in the most seamless fashion. Thank you for looking after every detail so that we could enjoy every moment of the celebration!!

Sent on 12/01/2018

James Walter Doyle · Married on 11/10/2018

Hire them immediately

I have never been more impressed. We had someone on our team and in our corner from start to finish. They went above and beyond, and it’s obvious that they love what they do. I could talk about how phenomenal this team is for the rest of my life, and it would still not be enough to repay them. Thank you for making our day one that our guests, Florida, and of course ourselves will never forget.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jamie · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly Recommended!

We called a few planners in the area and instantly went with Keys Destination Events. We worked with Carin who was AMAZING. From the moment we started working together she made it an easy and stress-free which is something we were looking for in a planner. She brought the vision to life perfectly and we had the best wedding ever. It exceeded all of our expectations and went off without a hitch. As we approached the wedding she told us not to worry about a thing and enjoy ourselves - and we did just that. I would highly recommend Carin and the whole team!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Team!

Carin and Wendy did an amazing job making my wedding day flawless. They were very professional and thorough in executing all the little details I requested. I would highly recommend any bride to work with them to ensure your day will be as stress free as mine was.

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Staci

Staci · Married on 10/20/2018

Key Destination Weddings and events are THE BEST!

Wendy and everyone at Key Destination Weddings and Events could not have been any better. My planner, Wendy, was there for me every step of the way and I never felt stressed or overwhelmed. She helped me with vendors months leading up to the wedding and answered any question I had (I had manyyyy questions) quickly and thoroughly. The day of the wedding, Wendy was there handling EVERYTHING. Even when our wedding officiant had an emergency 2 hours before the wedding, Wendy stepped in and fixed the issue in mere minutes. I can not recommend Key Destination Weddings and Events enough. Wendy and her team made my wedding everything I wanted it to be and more.

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Rosemary

Rosemary · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing wedding in Key Largo

Wendy, Ann, Carin and the team were amazing through the whole process of our wedding. They were flexible with all our changes and always willing to answer questions. Tony and Onya really made our buffet work and brought my idea of the table setup to life. We ended up with an amazing day thanks to all of their help and planning. We would recommend them to anyone looking for any size of event.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Key Destination Weddings & Events 9
    Key Destination Weddings & Events 10

Barbara · Married on 09/22/2018

Wendy was a great help in making our daughter's wedding at La Playa run smoothly! She was the coordinator with all our vendors. She guided us thru the whole process until midnight of the wedding! Karen was there for the day of and was her right hand person. They kept us to the timeline (they tried-lol) and there were no hiccups. The wedding was storybook.....we highly recommend them for your dream wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2018

ALENE · Married on 09/06/2018

I HAVE NOT HAD THE PLEASURE OF YOUR WORK AS OF YET, BUT I MET YOUR MOM YESTERDAY IN MICHAEL'S AND WE HAD A DELIGHTFUL CONVERSATION WHICH IS HOW I FOUND OUT THAT YOU WERE AN EVENT PLANNER. LET ME JUST SAY THAT YOU HAVE AN AWESOME MOM WHO HAS A BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT. BUT I GUESS YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT. ANYWAY, I LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING YOUR NEXT WEDDING EVENT BCUZ I TOO AM AN EVENT PLANNER. HOPE TO SEE YOU IN JANUARY!!!! I DIDN'T WANT TO MESS UP YOUR PERFECT 5 STAR RATING, BCUZ YOUR MOM TOLD ME HOW HARD YOU WORK TO KEEP IT PERFECT(SMILE).... I PRAY THAT GOD CONTINUES TO BLESS YOU IN YOUR BUSINESS AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOUR MOM!!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Kristin · Married on 06/30/2018

We could not have had such a perfect day without Carin and her team! You put us all at ease and were truly a rock star! From beginning to end, your attention to every single detail was flawless. I would highly recommend Key Destination Weddings & Events and hope to work with you again in the future! Thank you!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Erika · Married on 06/16/2018

I could NOT have asked for better wedding planners. Wendy and Carin were absolutely amazing with EVERY single detail of our wedding. Before using them, I faced some hardships with planning-from the second Wendy was put on the job she did everything possible to ease my mind and give me the wedding of my dreams. Professionalism, attention to details, creativity and most importantly a new friendship throughout my wedding planning journey was displayed every step of the way. Key Destination Weddings thought of things I never thought possible. Anytime I had a question or bridzilla moment Wendy was on it immediately.-and always knew exactly what to say to ease my mind. Key Destination Weddings made us feel like we were the only wedding in the world. I could never thank these ladies enough for the amazing and perfect job they did throughout my planning, wedding and entire wedding experience!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jaime · Married on 05/31/2018

Carin and her team are best ever !! There are not enough words to describe how happy we are!! Everything was perfect and the team was a dream to work with!! We can't thank them enough for making all of our wedding wishes come to life!! They were involved every step of the way, and we could not imagine planning this magical day without this team! We would hire them over and over again!!

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolute Professionalism!!!

I contracted Keys Destiination Weddings to help me with my wedding planning on a very short timeframe. My wedding date was decided & planned in less than two months. Wendy was my wedding planner and she was nothing short of amazing! Wendy provided me with a wealth of resources for vendors which helped a lot! Due to my short term situation, a lot of those vendors were already booked. However, Wendy kept providing me more vendors and made sure I had everything lined up for the big day. Once I had my final consultation with Wendy, she took over...

On my wedding day, I was actually able to enjoy the entire event! Wendy had everything under control and planned down to the minute. All of my guests commented about how my wedding “flowed so well”. No one got bored, everything kept moving, and everyone had a great time! Wendy truly made everything come together & she was on top of it!

One of my “engaged” wedding guest actually booked Wendy after she attended my wedding. ..That should tell you enough... If you want complete professionals, you need to use these people!!!!

Sent on 02/06/2019