Key Destination Weddings & Events Reviews

Key Destination Weddings & Events 5
  • Georgia

Georgia Iannuzzi · Married on 12/07/2019

The perfect planner!

Let me start by saying how incredibly fortunate we were to have chosen Wendy as our planner! She was the BEST. Our perfect day would not have been what it was without her. She was extremely organized and didn’t skip a beat throughout the whole process. She quickly responded and followed up on emails, gave honest recommendations, reassured us if we had any concerns, and was there the day of with her team to make sure everything ran smoothly. Thank you, Wendy!

Key Destination Weddings & Events 6
    Key Destination Weddings & Events 7
    Key Destination Weddings & Events 8
    Sent on 01/12/2020

Maite Bielorai · Married on 11/23/2019

Best wedding planners EVER!!!!!!

Carin and Wendy were such an important part in the success of our wedding.
    When my close friend recommended them, I didn’t doubt it and gave them a call. Since then, they were beyond amazing.
    We felt they were so involved in our wedding as if it was theirs, always active answering to our questions by phone or email. They explained how they worked and asked us what we had in mind for our wedding and worked to make our dreams come true! They are very professional, organized, they know many vendors and share their recommendations with you and if you provide them with a new vendor, they are great as making it part of their team and getting everyone on the same page.
    The day of, they are AMAZING! They show up early with their team (of amazing planners) and set up absolutely everything without bothering the B&G. It seems they are invisible and at the same time you see them taking care of absolutely everything! They even make sure you eat and drink enough water! How sweet is that? :)
    They take care of all your belongings, envelopes, gifts.
    Very happy to say that because of them our wedding was a success!
    Totally recommend them!

Key Destination Weddings & Events 16
    Key Destination Weddings & Events 17
    Sent on 12/11/2019

Samantha Hannan · Married on 11/09/2019

INDESCRIBABLY AMAZING! My wedding weekend was storybook perfect thanks to Carin and Wendy!

There is nothing you can’t dream up that Carin and Wendy can’t coordinate for your wedding weekend! They nailed everything from the design and music to the food and fireworks. Everything flowed more than smoothly and every attendee said that it was the best wedding they’ve ever attended. This is especially amazing because shortly after dinner and right when dancing began a rain shower came pouring down, but Wendy didn’t skip a beat even though we chose an open air outdoor reception without a tent. The DJ threw up an awning and our friends and family danced the night away under the stars and rain. I look back at the photos from the amazing photographer Carin introduced us to and I see all of the unforgettable moments and intricate details that Carin and Wendy put together to make this a wedding I couldn’t even dream of. I am so beyond grateful and lucky to have had them and would recommend them to everyone for all types of planning services!!

Key Destination Weddings & Events 18
    Key Destination Weddings & Events 31
    Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2019

Wonderful! So thankful for Key Destination!

Wendy and team were fantastic throughout the planning process and day of our wedding! Any questions I had were answered promptly and they helped me think of things I did not consider. Life savers! I was able to enjoy myself and day because Key Destination Weddings & Events had my back! Thank you!!

Key Destination Weddings & Events 32
    Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen Rodriguez · Married on 10/19/2019

The Best Decision We Made!

Wendy was our wedding planner and was exceptional from start to finish! From the beginning she took the time to get to know us and our vision for our wedding and then miraculously made it happen without one hiccup! Every detail for our three day event was thought through with meticulous attention and every vendor she matched us with was extraordinary. Wendy made the entire process easy and stress free - we honestly could not have done it without her! Her assistants, Kim and Tisa, also went above and beyond. Many of our guests commented to us that it was the most amazing, most beautiful and overall best wedding they had been to! And every guest raved about Wendy, which says something!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Cassea

Cassea Snyder · Married on 10/19/2019

So happy I had these amazing ladies!

Hands down, they are amazing and totally worth it!!! Very professional and at the same time make you feel like family! They took care of all of my needs and had every detail perfect! I highly recommend them and would book with them again!! So happy that I had them for my wedding!

Key Destination Weddings & Events 33
    Key Destination Weddings & Events 42
    Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Trish

Trish · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect planner for a perfect day

Thanks to Wendy and her team our wedding was absolutely perfect! Wendy did an amazing job coordinating all of my vendors and making sure everything happened. All of her vendor recommendations were a perfect 10. We couldn’t of asked for a better experience. Thank you Wendy ❤️

Key Destination Weddings & Events 43
    Key Destination Weddings & Events 44
    Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 10/05/2019

Made my vision come to life!

Planning a destination wedding can be challenging and stressful! Since we decided to hire Wendy Cole and her team, our stress level went down! Wendy's attention to detail was a huge reason my wedding was so successful. She spent hours on phone conferences with me and my mom. When it came to the day of, her goal was to let me and my mom enjoy the day...stress free. When I first saw everything, I was amazed. Wendy and her team made my wedding vision come to life. She didn't miss one detail!! Additionally, the team did an amazing job organizing and collecting all of our personal items after the reception. This made the leaving process for the next day that much easier. Wendy's team even surprised me and the groom with a special gift in our room after the wedding! It was unexpected and so sweet! I won't spoil the surprise for future brides! I would HIGHLY recommend working with Key Destination Wedding Events!!

Key Destination Weddings & Events 45
    Key Destination Weddings & Events 46
    Key Destination Weddings & Events 47
    Key Destination Weddings & Events 48
    Sent on 12/01/2019

Brooke · Married on 05/18/2019

The BEST wedding planning team!

Carin and Wendy were absolutely everything we needed and more!! I was a pretty chill bride with not a ton of specific requests, and they filled in all the blank spaces for me and more. They made me feel so confident that everything was taken care of and it was! They have great relationships with other vendors, which speaks volumes because it means discounts/perks for their clients, plus vendors are thrilled to work with them in a small market where everyone knows everyone. Highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2019

Truly Exceptional!

There is absolutely no way I would have had the incredibly beautiful and most perfect wedding without the help of Carin at Key Destination Weddings. They really know weddings! Everything they recommended, from vendors to added touches (I would have never thought of) were sensational! Not only did we plan together from start to finish, but there were tons of emails and phone calls in between that were always answered immediately helping put me at ease. The confidence I had going into my big day was super high...all because I felt so prepared and trusted Carin so much. The day and experience was truly exceptional!

Key Destination Weddings & Events 49
    Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

We are so grateful for Wendy throughout our wedding planning process and the day of! We loved all the vendors she recommended and everything went smooth and perfect!! We had a lot of DIY decor, and Wendy saw our vision of what we wanted. I absolutely LOVED how everything looked!! Our family and friends kept saying “you have an awesome wedding planner!” They are great at what they do! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Lily · Married on 05/05/2019

Wonderful experience

Carin was wonderful - patient, knowledgeable, flexible, and really easy to work with. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Tricia D'Annunzio · Married on 05/04/2019

So Glad We Chose Key Destination Weddings and Events

We knew we wanted a day of coordinator so that ourselves and our loved ones did not have to worry about anything the day of. We ended up choosing a customized package with Wendy and we were so glad that we did. She was very responsive and helpful! Everything the day of went perfectly and look fantastic! We definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren B. · Married on 04/26/2019

Wedding in The Keys? Look for help planning no further!

We are so thrilled that we went with Key Destination Weddings & Events for our wedding planning and coordination! Wendy & Carin were extremely responsive from the beginning and really took the time to help ensure that our wedding was everything we could have wanted! I really do not think our wedding would have gone as smoothly as it had without their help and I am so grateful for them! Thank you ladies again, it truly was the best day ever!!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Claire

Claire Elizabeth · Married on 04/06/2019

Wendy and the team were wonderful!

We worked with Key Destination Weddings for our wedding in Key Largo Florida. We contracted them for the month of package which was such a huge relief after all of the planning to have a professional step in and ensure nothing would go wrong. I knew we were in good hands and that made all the difference. Our day turned out perfectly, and that was in a big part because of the team at Key Destination Weddings. Thank you!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Blaine A. Vernicek · Married on 03/16/2019

Keys Wedding

Wendy and Carin were gracious enough to coordinate our wedding in Key Largo at the last minute when we really needed the help the most. We were able to relax and enjoy our wedding day.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • F

Fran Nisim · Married on 03/14/2019

Perfect!!!

Carin and Wendy both were absolutely amazing. They made sure our wedding was perfect!! The timeline they created was spot on. Everything ran smoothly (or if it didn’t I didn’t know about it!). They thought of everything and I couldn’t imagine the day without all of their hard work. They also were so pleasant to be around and no one knew they were there running the show. The best present I got was a recommendation to use them. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Ramanda · Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding day was PERFECT!

Everything from the planning stages to the actual wedding day went PERFECT! The ladies were a pleasure to work with and our wedding went smooth as can be! Wendy was timely, accommodating and full of helpful tips and information. Wendy and her team made sure the wedding day went by perfectly while keeping me stress free. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen Splain · Married on 12/08/2018

Would recommend highly to everyone getting married in South Florida!

When I started planning my wedding, I thought I could do it all myself. I contemplated the need for a wedding planner at all, thinking I could save money there. Ultimately, I decided to hire Wendy and Key Destination Weddings, which was 110% worth it. There is no way anyone could do everything on their own and still enjoy the day. Wendy thought of so many details that I wouldn't have considered, and also helped me keep a level head when I would get stressed out. Our Wedding turned out to be absolutely perfect, mostly due to Wendy and Karen from Key Destination Weddings!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Stacey Taylor · Married on 12/06/2018

Amazing wedding planner!

When Marty and I got engaged, we knew we wanted something on a beach, in the Keys and intimate for the two of us. But we lived several states away and that seriously hinders the ability to plan a wedding of your dreams to your soulmate. We immediately agreed it would be much better to hire a wedding planner and have someone guide us on our decisions for the wedding. I interviewed several planners, and immediately felt comfortable with Wendy. She was knowledgeable, friendly, fun and had some wonderful ideas.

We wanted our day to be special, memorable and amazing. Wendy helped us to create a day that was better than we had dreamed. I worried that since it was such a small wedding (just the two of us and two guests), that we may not get the same attention as if we were having a very large wedding. But that is not the outcome. Wendy made us feel that our day was more special than anything and gave us attention that made us feel we were her only clients. Wendy found us the best vendors to work with and our day was so amazing - it would never have been possible without her.

Wendy was very responsive, stayed on top of every aspect of the planning and gave me reminders when something was due. She helped to get contracts for us, helped us find the perfect fit for every single aspect of our wedding day - from the floral arrangements, the setup, the location, hair and makeup, photography, cake, music, dinner, and even our fishing excursions. Once we were in Islamorada, she met with us, verified all was on track and was with us to help us again the day of our wedding.

I look back on that day and I am so grateful to Wendy for helping me to have those memories. I married the love of my life that day, but it was because of Wendy that it was so special to us! Thank you Wendy!!! --Stacey and Marty Wilson

Sent on 12/19/2018

Karen Bohnsack · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Planners!

Key Destination Weddings made my wedding planning and day a breeze! They took care of everything so I was worry-free! Thanks Carin and Wendy!

Sent on 02/11/2019

The Klimas · Married on 11/17/2018

Attentive to Every Detail!

We could not be more pleased with the outcome of our wedding day! From the ceremony to the end of the evening, everything was executed in the most seamless fashion. Thank you for looking after every detail so that we could enjoy every moment of the celebration!!

Sent on 12/01/2018

James Walter Doyle · Married on 11/10/2018

Hire them immediately

I have never been more impressed. We had someone on our team and in our corner from start to finish. They went above and beyond, and it’s obvious that they love what they do. I could talk about how phenomenal this team is for the rest of my life, and it would still not be enough to repay them. Thank you for making our day one that our guests, Florida, and of course ourselves will never forget.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jamie · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly Recommended!

We called a few planners in the area and instantly went with Keys Destination Events. We worked with Carin who was AMAZING. From the moment we started working together she made it an easy and stress-free which is something we were looking for in a planner. She brought the vision to life perfectly and we had the best wedding ever. It exceeded all of our expectations and went off without a hitch. As we approached the wedding she told us not to worry about a thing and enjoy ourselves - and we did just that. I would highly recommend Carin and the whole team!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Team!

Carin and Wendy did an amazing job making my wedding day flawless. They were very professional and thorough in executing all the little details I requested. I would highly recommend any bride to work with them to ensure your day will be as stress free as mine was.

Sent on 11/09/2018