Big Day in Key West

Key West, FL View map Visit website
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Big Day in Key West is a wedding planning company based in Key West, Florida. The company works with couples throughout the local areas of the Florida Keys and Marathon. Offering a casual and simple ambiance, the company specializes in designing and planning beach wedding ceremonies. Part of the wedding industry since 2012, Big Day in Key West has four experienced event planners who can craft exquisite wedding planning packages, from simple intimate beach wedding to grand celebrations.

Big Day in Key West offers packages for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The company caters to different wedding types, including civil, religious, non-religious, destination, and double weddings. The following services are offered for weddings and special events:

• Day-of-coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines

Other Services
As part of their wedding services, Big Day in Key West also offers hair and makeup, wedding flowers, and wedding cake services for couples. They also provide planning services for vow renewals, anniversaries, and honeymoons.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Chris
    Chris B. Married on 11/20/2021

Magical Wedding on Smathers Beach 11.20.2021

I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Stan and his team at Big Day in Key West for my son's wedding on November 20, 2021. Without Stan I have no idea how I would have arranged a destination wedding for my son, his new wife and 60 guests. Stan was very easy to work with and responded very promptly to all of my emails. He was very detail oriented. He made the day so magical from the beginning to the end. Everything from the flowers, the cake, the photographer, the vows, the music, the transportation was perfect. I have received wonderful feedback from my family and friends, some even saying this was the best wedding they have ever been to. Thank you Stan.

Thank you Chris !
    It was absolutely magical atmosphere because of the love and happiness that your family brought to our beach !
    Hope your kids had so much fun after the ceremony ))
  • Daniel
    Daniel W. Married on 10/09/2021

Exceeded All Expectations

We used Big Day in Key West for our wedding in October 2021. We picked the Paradise package, and neither of us had even been to a destination wedding before so we weren’t sure what to expect. And now that it’s done I can’t say enough positive things about the job that Stan and his team did for our wedding. Everything was done beautifully, there was no stress whatsoever on our part. Anyone I ever meet from this point on who’s looking to have a destination wedding I’ll recommend Big Day in Key West to, with vigor. We both couldn’t be happier with our experience, it surpassed every expectation.

Big Day in Key West's reply:

Thank you Daniel) Thank you so much for these words) So happy that we met your expectations )
    Congratulations again !!!!
    YAY!
    Anthony S. Married on 03/04/2021

'Big Day' Made Ours the Biggest Ever!!!

Posted this same review in Google reviews but deserves to be published everywhere anyone looks: My now wife Michelle did most of the arranging since she is one to research carefully and select the best providers, services, etc. With our beach wedding we decided on Key West and then found 'Big Day'. From the first correspondence, Stan was attentive and set a very confident and care free tone. He listened to what we wanted - I would not say we were very demanding - but he delivered in spades. My beautiful bride is now absolutely over the moon with how everything went. It was truly magical, from the flowers (we specified specific colors and Stan delivered!), to the minister, to the photographer. Julia, the photographer, is a genius of creativity, the right composition and playfulness in addition. Stan and his team have made our special day even more magical and memorable than we would have imagined. Don't look anywhere else!

Big Day in Key West's reply:

Thank you very much!!! You are truly wonderful family , thank you for letting us to be a part of your happy wedding day !!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Great group of people!!! Very creative and responsible, we love to work with this company!!!

Key West, FL, 33040
Location of (Big Day in Key West)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding