Big Day in Key West Reviews

83 | Key West, FL

83 Reviews for Big Day in Key West

Anthony T Sozanski · Getting married on 03/04/2021

'Big Day' Made Ours the Biggest Ever!!!

Posted this same review in Google reviews but deserves to be published everywhere anyone looks: My now wife Michelle did most of the arranging since she is one to research carefully and select the best providers, services, etc. With our beach wedding we decided on Key West and then found 'Big Day'. From the first correspondence, Stan was attentive and set a very confident and care free tone. He listened to what we wanted - I would not say we were very demanding - but he delivered in spades. My beautiful bride is now absolutely over the moon with how everything went. It was truly magical, from the flowers (we specified specific colors and Stan delivered!), to the minister, to the photographer. Julia, the photographer, is a genius of creativity, the right composition and playfulness in addition. Stan and his team have made our special day even more magical and memorable than we would have imagined. Don't look anywhere else!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Big Day in Key West's reply:

Thank you very much!!! You are truly wonderful family , thank you for letting us to be a part of your happy wedding day !!
  • Emoke

Emoke Kovacs · Married on 11/25/2019

A dream come true

We had an absolutely amazing elopement on Smathers Beach thanks to Stan and his team at Big Day in Key West. They are very responsive, paid attention to every little detail. Ordering their elopement package took all the pressure off us. They have arranged everything and they have done a perfect job. All we had to do was show up and say I do!
    If you are looking for the best wedding planners in Key West, look no further! You have just found them!

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/19/2019

Big day in key west!

i got married in Key West in October, which has always been my dream! Stan help me make my dreams come true! He was always responsive and was very knowledgeable. Him and Julia are good people! I would highly recommend them! Thank you Stan!!

Sent on 11/02/2019

ARISTA · Married on 08/31/2019

Thank-you Stan!

Stan is the man. Lol. My wedding was perfect and I can’t thank him and his crew enough. Thanks again!!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Chris

Chris Wrobel · Married on 07/02/2019

Absolutely perfect

My now wife, who is the best at research and planning, came upon Big Day Key West while we were deciding on the possibility of doing a destination wedding. We have vacationed in Key West for three years now and we both call it our happy place. After contacting Stan we knew right away this was for us. Very attentive and promptly answered every email. I arrived prior to my wife to keep with the tradition of not seeing the bride before the wedding and words just do not do justice to how amazing the set up was. It was everything we asked for and so much more. To put it lightly, Stan is a master of his craft. The photographer Julia was a genius for photos wether it was background or poses and was fun to work with. After my beautiful new bride and myself couldn't stop talking about how amazing they both did. If you're thinking about a Key West wedding, Big Day Key West is the one to go with

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 07/02/2019

Simply amazing !

It can be a little scary when your doing a destination wedding out of state, as your putting your hands in people you won't meet until the day of but since the get first email with Stan I just felt completely comfortable and I know this was the perfect place for us to go through ! Always quick to respond, and answer any questions I had with an honest opinion as they do this day in and day out so they are the experts and know best. They made it so simple and easy for us, all we had to do was pick our package and our add ons and they did the rest ! We chose the Sunset Package and then added in the white aisle runner and the rose petals, and we did opt to make our own playlist, but they do have a playlist you can use as well. You can 100% put your trust in them. We may have only emailed back and forth a total of 5 times, but he will always email you when it's that time that the need something from you so no need to worry if you don't hear from anyone in a few weeks, they got this ! I did not meet, or see the final set up, until the day I walked down the aisle and it was just the most intimate beautiful set up I could have ever imagined ! Everything we wanted and more. The flowers are so gorgeous, all premium fresh flowers. Julia Roy is an amazing amazing photographer, and she just knows every exact pose, placement, everything to just make your pictures just look like they are straight out of a magazine. We added on the extra hour of photography as well, and it was more than worth it! We only just get previews back for pictures, but we absolutely cannot wait to see the rest ! Everyone just went above and beyond to make our day so special, and it was beyond beautiful. We highly, highly recommend anyone looking to get married in Key West to go through Stan & Julia. Truly amazing people. Thank you so much for the perfect day ❤️

*Side note: the marriage license took us all of 20 minutes to get, and then we just handed it over the day of the ceremony and they took care of the rest !

Sent on 07/21/2019

Big Day in Key West's reply:

Omg!! Guys ! Thank you so much for such a nice words !! Our team was very happy to be a part of your amazing wedding ceremony!
    We wish you all the best and hope to see you again, on one of your anniversary may be !! )))

Tasha Erdman · Married on 05/23/2019

Exceeded expectations

We just had our dream wedding with Stan and I cannot express how amazing everything turned out. Never visited Key West before and coordinating everything from Texas, Stan just said “trust me” and I couldn’t have been more impressed. He was so responsive and his vendors did not disappoint! Thank you again Stan!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Fabrianne

Fabrianne Saunders · Married on 05/04/2019

Just what I wanted!

The best stress free wedding ever! Stan and his team responded to my every request and were so professional! All we had to do was show up.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Lauren K · Married on 05/02/2019

The Perfect Low Key Wedding

If you are indecisive about planning a destination from far away, Stan and his team at Big Day in Key West will put your mind at ease. I'm from West Virginia and planning this special day was an absolute breeze. This was a pretty low key wedding with 20 close friends and family. Everyone commented on how beautiful and tastefully done the ceremony site was. From the ceremony site, to the cake, flowers, music, hair and makeup, everything was perfect! I had my wedding ceremony at Fort Zachary State Park at the R4 site. I then had the Old Town Trolley pick everyone up and take us to the reception. Also if you see something you like on Pinterest, ask Stan if he can make it happen, I guarantee he can! I cannot thank Stan and his team enough; they made our wedding absolutely perfect! One more thing, the photographer that he works with is named Julia Roy Photography. We just got our preview pictures and they are absolutely stunning! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures if they are as good as the preview pictures.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Heather Baker · Married on 03/05/2019

No regrets!

Contacting Stan to plan our wedding was the best decision I made. His responsiveness was quick and answered every question I had. And he was so organized. The ceremony was just my fiance and I but he made it so beautiful and personal that I never felt that I was missing anything. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Mariya · Married on 02/14/2019

Beautiful Wedding

Our wedding was amazing thanks to Stan and his team! Every detail was executed with care and excellence! Highly recommend Big Day in Key West!!

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 12/15/2018

Exceedingly Amazing

Stan did such an amazing job with literally EVERYTHING. Our wedding was more than we had ever hoped for and the best part about it was, it was so STRESS FREE (all we had to do was show up)!! I can’t thank them enough and I am so glad I decided on a destination wedding using Big Day in Key West! It was PERFECT! Do not hesitate if you are considering!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Thank you Lindsey !!!
    It was truly lovely ceremony )
    Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness !!!
  • Kecia

Kecia Key · Married on 12/14/2018

The most stress less experience ever

When I decided on a cruise destination wedding, I knew Key West was the spot! I found Big Day in Key West on a whim and am so glad I did. The whole process was the most stress less experience of my whole wedding trip. Stan was amazing. He saw and executed my vision to a T. We talked and exchanged emails maybe only a total of 8 times but once I arrived on site it was as if we planned thus wedding a whole year in advance. The flowers were beautiful, cake amazing, the photographer lovely, the officiant heartfelt! I would Hands down recommend this company for you key west wedding needs

Sent on 02/20/2019

Chanda · Married on 08/31/2018

Stan & Julia gave us a beautiful sunrise wedding! The weather was unpredictable, but the wedding was still so amazing! My bouquet was so pretty. Don't hesitate to use them. You will be glad that you did. They handled everything for us, making it stress free.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 08/09/2018

Words can’t even begin to describe what an amazing job Stan and his team did. Having a destination wedding like we did can be very stressful but with Stan and his team it was stress free. He made our wedding more beautiful than I ever thought possible. Everything was done perfectly right down to the cake. I highly recommend him and his team they were all so AMAZING!!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Carlie · Married on 08/08/2018

I literally asked Stan every question in the book and emailed him about a 1000 times. Not once did he make me feel like I was asking too much. He was so welcoming and understanding of everything. My wedding was literally out of a movie kind of perfect. Thank you to Big Day in Key West for making all of my childhood dreams come true! He even included my dog as the ring bearer.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Kseniya · Married on 05/02/2018

We had an amazing experience! Stan, Julia and Christopher were very professional and helpful!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Anna · Married on 04/29/2018

When my husband and I met in 2015, began dating etc- one of the important elements was that the other want to get married one day. When we shared what our dream wedding would be like, it was nearly the same thing! We both, individually, dreamed of an intimate beach wedding with the scenery doing most of the decorating. Once we became engaged, we began looking for a way to plan a Key West wedding while living in Oklahoma. After much research, we compared several “package” plans and Big Day in Key West towered each time. The website had so many options, but so easily packaged. It was super easy to pick something that worked best for what we wanted. Stan was FANTASTIC at emailing me back with answers to my questions before we fully made the commitment to Big Day in Key West. That level of communication never stopped. He was in contact at various times as we approached our wedding date. When the day came, we were excited to see it all come together there on the waters edge. EVERYTHING was EXACTLY as we had discussed and hoped for. Our ceremony was brief, but sweet and intimate. Stan gave us plenty of time with our arch and decor for pictures and asked before beginning to take those down. There are few times when something can be planned from over 1500 miles away and go so perfectly, but I have to attribute that to Stan and the way Big Day in Key West takes the worry, frustration and question out of things. It’s a fantastic company and I’m honest enough to point out flaws if there are any and in this situation, it was FLAWLESS. We talked the whole trip home about how carefree that entire process was and how that was our dream wedding come true.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Julie · Married on 04/25/2018

Big Day in Key West is the way to go! We are from Texas so we had to plan everything via email and phone. We signed up for the Paradise Package and added a few things to that. EVERYTHING went so smooth! From the makeup and hair artists showing up to my hotel, to the limos picking us up on time at separate places, to the ceremony on the beach, colors, flowers, photography, video, music, officiant, set up, everything! We thought for sure there would be a glitch somewhere, but there absolutely wasn’t. It was perfect. Everyone was so welcoming and helpful in every way. The best day of my life!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Anita · Married on 04/21/2018

Big day in key west made my wedding ceremony a breeze ! It was such a beautiful setting & I didn’t have to do anything but tell them what I wanted and show up. Definitely would recommend them to anyone getting married in Key West . I got so many compliments on how beautiful my set up was. Thanks Stan & big day in key west !

Sent on 05/04/2018

Tiffany · Married on 04/14/2018

Stan made sure that our destination wedding went off with out a hitch. He was great with communication from start to finish. We choose the Caribbean Breeze package and it was just beautiful. The only thing we had to do aside from getting the marriage license was just show up. Everything was setup exactly how it had been advertised, and all we had to do was pick the color choices/options and the type of cake.

The wedding cake we choose Red Velvet, was delicious and delivered to the restaurant where we chose to have the reception for no extra charge. The florist they work with did a fabulous job, my bouquet even made it back to NJ in one piece. Our officiant was very nice, and the sand ceremony added a nice touch giving us that special keepsake to take home. The photographer, Julia Roy was very nice and easy to work with. She took many pictures of us alone, with our family and guests and during the ceremony and they came out great. We had a small wooden sign made it was hand made, very nice. The ceremony was truly a dream come true, all of the details tied in perfectly. I highly recommend a Big Day in Key West for any ceremony, they do such a great job and take pride in what they do.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Hali · Married on 03/21/2018

Let me start with the fact that I am a PERFECTIONIST- almost to the point of excessiveness. Big Day in Key West thought of everything! I’m always skeptical of finding things online, especially one that is so important but I cannot explain how easy Stan and his team made it- I was underwhelmed with the amount of things I was responsible for. All the details- bouquet, minister, and even the beautiful cake they delivered to our dinner afterwards were flawless. The price is sooo great and the quality of the service was over top-of-the-line! Thank you all so much for making my day carefree and absolutely unforgettable.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Big Day in Key West's reply:

Thank you Hali !!! We were happy to make your ceremony unforgettable !

Amy · Married on 02/24/2018

What a great company! Thank you Stan for putting together our day and even though it was only the 2 of us for our simple elopement, everyone made us feel on top of the world. The bouquet was the most beautiful as I’ve ever seen, our officiant was phenomenal and I cannot speak highly enough about Julia our photographer! It was a beautiful location and well worth everything. The Fort was an excellent choice for us. The location was perfect. I highly recommend Big Day In Key West!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Megan · Married on 02/23/2018

THIS COMPANY IS AWESOME!!! My wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Big Day In Key West. The details of my beach wedding, including all of the decorations, the photographer's attentiveness to what photos we wanted, and he bouquet was absolutely stunning. I would HIGHLY recommend this company. A+++++

Sent on 03/16/2018

Georgia · Married on 01/14/2018

If you come across this review, I encourage you to go with Big Day! You can tell the quality of everything they do is A1 even by their website and then when we showed up everything was perfect and so easy. The quality of pictures were so awesome as well people thought I got married in Dominican Republic or something and of course I didn’t tell them it was right here in Key West! Trust me Big Day is the way to go!

Sent on 03/01/2018