This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2019

Vicky Furman Events

A Key West & Florida Keys Destination Wedding Planning Company

A Destination wedding full service planning company, who also offers Day of coordination services to her clients

CLEAR COMMUNICATION. ATTENTION TO DETAIL. PASSION AND DESIGN.

Over the past decade, we have perfected our planning style through hundreds of events to go beyond flawless attention to detail and clear communication, to deliver you and your guests authenticity and unforgettable sentiment.

Our thoughtful and time-tested planning principles naturally guide the arrangements, the magic is our dedication to your vision and exclusive vendor partnerships and collaborations that will leave you feeling stress-free and your guests raving.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$202

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

100% recommend it
Alexis
Alexis W. Sent on 04/22/2024

Incredible wedding planning experience

We are so thankful to have had the Vicky Furman Events team lead our wedding planning! Truly, we wouldn't have been able to pull off such a memorable and beautiful wedding without Vicky and Melanie. When I wasn't sure if my ideas could be executed, they found a way. When I didn't know which vendor would be best for catering since I live elsewhere, they knew exactly which one to choose (which my guests are still talking about). Their responsiveness, vendor connections, and on the ground support on the day of the wedding are truly unmatched. I was consistently impressed by their ability to keep us on schedule while also being flexible to our day of changes. Vicky and Melanie have amazing taste and a work ethic that can't be rivaled. We would trust them again and again with our special day.
Braxton
Braxton K. Sent on 06/13/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Stop Looking! The Best Planner Is Right Here!

I don't even know where to start! Vicky and her crew were simply incredible. You hear your wedding day will be stressful but with Vicky planning your day, it will be one of the most relaxing days. We didn't have to worry about anything. There was a possibility of a storm on our wedding day and Vicky's team was ready with plan B and Plan C in case everything went sideways. Everything ran super smoothly and all the vendors we worked with were great! I wish i could get married more often just to get to work with Vicky more. So, stop looking for your planner. Vicky is the right person and by choosing her, your day will be stress-free and an amazing day! Thank you Vicky!!
C
Colleen M. Sent on 06/15/2024
5 out of 5 rating

"thank you so much for an incredibly beautiful, spectacular wedding!

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Vicki Fuhrman events and hiring Melanie as my wedding coordinator! From the pre-wedding meetings and venue walk-through to the actual wedding day, she showed up and ran the entire event like a boss. I didn’t think I would need a coordinator, boy was I wrong. I couldn’t have done it with out her. From the local knowledge, communication and attention to detail, hiring VF Events was one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. With so many moving parts and 100+ people it was especially helpful to have someone there to keep things moving . Melanie was so amazing, kind, and detail-oriented, which is exactly what I was hoping for. My sister in law and family loved her too and were so happy she was there to assist. It really allowed all of us to enjoy the day. Anytime I needed anything throughout the day, Melanie was always there to help in any way needed. Thank you for being amazing!
illustration message bubble

51 photos · 03/03/2019
Mandy & Kian
56 photos · 05/05/2018

Chris Thomas Music Chris Thomas Music Wedding Musicians

Vicky has always done a great job planning and organizing weddings and events at the Hemingway House in Key West. Highly recommend her for your wedding wherever it may be in Key West!

Care Studios