Vicky Furman Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

A unique style of event planning with unlimited comunication even to coordination clients.

Vicky Furman prides herself in a stress free planning service with close guidance and calm demeanor.

Vicky Furman Events it's a planning service for couples seeking a unique design, hands on assistance and quick problem solving.

Please inquire directly for event planning quotes. Every event is unique and one price won't match your needs. Our quotes are designed for each client based in the guests count, budget, venue and time a year.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$202

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Madison
    Madison K. Married on 04/30/2022

Best Day of Our Lives

Dreams really do come true! Words fall short trying to describe how perfect our wedding day was at the Hemingway house, but we can say with heartfelt certainty that it was the best day of our lives (so far!) This wouldn’t have been possible without the incredible work of Vicky Furman and her team. She answered every question with such enthusiasm and thoughtful guidance, and truly made our wedding go off without a hitch. You can trust Vicky with the smallest to the biggest details, and she will handle everything with professional confidence and incredible customer service skills. Each and every suggestion & recommendation she made ended up working out perfectly and made our day a comfortable, enjoyable and special experience for us and our guests. If we could turn back time, we would do it all over again and wouldn’t change a single thing. Thank you Vicky and team for making our dreams a reality, and giving us the most beautiful start to our forever.
  • Kirstin
    Kirstin C. Married on 04/23/2022

Wedding Perfection

Sheer perfection. If I had to describe our wedding using only two words those would be it. My husband and Iive in Austin, TX so having our destination wedding in Key West at the Hemingway Home was of course very fun to plan but being so far away from
    home there was a lot of uncertainty. Heck, we didn’t even see the venue in person until the wedding rehearsal day! But let me tell you - I wouldn’t have done anything differently. I put my full trust into Vicky, our month of coordinator, and the rest of our vendors (Great Events Catering, KissMe Entertainment, Key West Cakes) and they created the most magical night of our lives. They say perfection doesn’t exist, but I can assure you it does, because that’s exactly what my husband & I experienced on 04/23/22. Thank you Vicky for your professionalism, kindness, and knowledge of the venue & island. We are forever grateful. ♥️
  • Dominique
    Dominique L. Married on 04/16/2022

The best wedding coordinator in Key West

What can I say about Vicky. Honestly, I didn’t think I needed a wedding coordinator for my intimate wedding of 26 guests. I’m a very detail-oriented and organized person and have run my own business, managing staff and vendors, for over 25 years. But my venue, Old Town Manor, strongly encouraged me to hire one and I’m so glad they did. I can tell you without hesitation that hiring Vicky was by far the best decision I made for my wedding! Living in California, there is no way I could have pulled off my wedding so seamlessly without her. She saved me so much time, energy and expense. She understood my vision, was extremely responsive anytime I messaged her and she took initiative to anticipate needs I didn’t even know I had. I interviewed two other coordinators before hiring Vicky and I knew the moment we spoke on the phone that she was the best the island to offer! I’d give her 100 stars if I could. Thank you Vicky!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

51 photos · 03/03/2019
  • Mandy & Kian
    56 photos · 05/05/2018

Chris Thomas Music Chris Thomas Music Wedding Musicians

Vicky has always done a great job planning and organizing weddings and events at the Hemingway House in Key West. Highly recommend her for your wedding wherever it may be in Key West!

4 seaside south court Key West, FL, 33040
305-998-9434

All day
Location of (Vicky Furman Events)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding