Care Studios

Islamorada, FL View map
$8,500 Most Popular Price

$8,500 Most Popular Price

We are professional wedding photographers based in Costa Rica and The Florida Keys, a husband and wife team, Bob is a Florida Keys native, has been dedicated to photography for many years and Mariela is from Costa Rica with a background in Tropical Biology and Wildlife Photography, we combine complete different visions of nature, life and color in our work, each unique and unexpected aspect of every couple we photograph, makes our life fun and rewarding.
Photographing wedding in Costa Rica is a dream, the tropical color and dramatic landscapes make our work very enjoyable and rewarding, our clients get the best experience in a unfamiliar but friendly country like Costa Rica. Care Studios has been feature on many international magazines like The Knot, Style Me Pretty, DYI Weddings, Destination I DO and many more.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Flush Mount

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$8,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Negatives
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Angie
    Angie B. Married on 05/02/2022

Fantastic Professionals

Bob Care was absolutely fantastic! Our photos came out so beautifully and Bob was so creative with different shots. He made sure to capture all of the special moments of our day. We love the candid shots of the kids who were at the wedding as well. Money well spent. Wouldn't have picked any other photographer!
  • Andrea
    Andrea P. Married on 11/03/2020

The Best Photographers!

I spent endless hours searching for photographers that would be able to perfectly depict the wedding of my dreams and as soon as I came across Bob & Mariela with Care Studios, I knew I had found exactly what I had been looking for. Words can not describe how beautifully they captured my wedding. I look at my pictures regularly and every time I am so vividly reminded of how perfect the day was. They are great to work with and they did an excellent job incorporating our two dogs into our pictures as well. They are extremely talented and I would without a doubt recommend them for both wedding and engagement shoots!
  • Cassie
    Cassie Y. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely Amazing - Look No Further!

WOW. If you are looking for a photographer in the FL Keys, look no further. Bob and Mariela are absolutely exceptional to work with. We did our engagement photos with them in February 2020 to get to know them before our wedding and LOVED them from the start. They are an amazing couple and team that work seamlessly together and are SO easy to work with. My husband and I were so nervous about finding a good photographer that we would be comfortable around and we were so thrilled to have found Care Studios. I highly recommend having an engagement session before the wedding to meet them and put you at ease for how easy your special day will be and how AMAZING the photos will turn out. We have only received a few photos from our wedding on 10/10/2020 so far and they are gorgeous. We cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures. Be sure to check out Bob and Mariela's Instagram and Facebook to see how beautiful their work is.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Baker's Cay Resort Key Largo Baker's Cay Resort Key Largo Hotel Weddings

Professional Photographer who are very timely, and execute images flawlessly with creative touches however in a classic and elegant style.

Stacia Morgan Photography Stacia Morgan Photography Wedding Photographers

Care studios create breathtaking images that are pieces of fine art. They are thoughtful, kind, professional, and fabulous at what they do. They are respected amongst their peers and valued in their community. As a wedding photographer myself, I would highly recommend them for these reasons. You can trust Care studios to care for you.

Destination Wedding Studio Destination Wedding Studio Wedding Planners

We are very selective about our endorsements- and Care Studios is hands down one of the most creative and wonderful Photography teams in the keys. Their attention to detail is incredible. We could not recommend them more!!!

Islamorada, FL, 33036

Anytime 9-7 voice, or voice mail any other time.
Location of (Care Studios)

Care Studios frequently asked questions

What photography services does Care Studios include in the starting price?

Care Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Flush Mount

What photography services does Care Studios include in their most popular wedding package?

Care Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Negatives
  • Prints

What photography styles does Care Studios offer?

Care Studios offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural

What photography services does Care Studios offer?

Care Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Care Studios offer for wedding events?

Care Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Care Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Care Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding