Islamorada, FL 33036 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Care Studios

We are professional wedding photographers based in Costa Rica and The Florida Keys, a husband and wife team, Bob is a Florida Keys native, has been dedicated to photography for many years and Mariela is from Costa Rica with a background in Tropical Biology and Wildlife Photography, we combine complete different visions of nature, life and color in our work, each unique and unexpected aspect of every couple we photograph, makes our life fun and rewarding.
Photographing wedding in Costa Rica is a dream, the tropical color and dramatic landscapes make our work very enjoyable and rewarding, our clients get the best experience in a unfamiliar but friendly country like Costa Rica. Care Studios has been feature on many international magazines like The Knot, Style Me Pretty, DYI Weddings, Destination I DO and many more.

asseenonsmp

Care Studios 5
Care Studios 6
Care Studios 7

Natalie · Married on 02/17/2019

Beautiful photos and a breeze to work with

Care was a delight to work with. Mariela was so responsive to work and accommodating with our timeline request leading up to the wedding. Then they were able to bring forth authentic and beautiful images from the day by catching even the little moments of us and our guests. Looking at the photos makes my heart melt because they captured how magically the day felt for my husband and I. We would highly recommend to anyone looking for a for a photographer in the Keys.

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Care Studios 14
    Care Studios 15

Roxanne Rao · Married on 09/29/2018

Care Studios

Bob and Mariela’s photographic style was exactly what I wanted for my wedding photos. They planned the timeline well and knew where to go without wasting any time. Mariela was professional, detail-oriented, efficient and fun to work with. She also made sure to get shots of families, friends and memorable details. The photos came out gorgeous. The hundreds of shots we got document our wedding day beautifully. I highly recommend Care Studios to everyone who needs a photographer in FL!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Laura · Married on 05/06/2018

Bob and Mariela have given me the most beautiful images to remember my wedding day by and for that I'm so thankful! They were wonderful the day of, making sure to get shots of all of our family and friends. They were also so accommodating and great helping us to get some amazing photos with our sweet pup that I will cherish forever. They are very responsive and communicative leading up to the wedding and I received my photos much faster than I expected afterwards. They were even so accommodating and flexible to stay late on the evening of my wedding to get more pictures since my videographer wasn't able to make it last minute. If you choose them as your photographer you are certain to have stunning images to remember your wedding by. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Care Studios 21

Care Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Baker's Cay Resort Key Largo
    Baker's Cay Resort Key Largo Hotel Weddings

Professional Photographer who are very timely, and execute images flawlessly with creative touches however in a classic and elegant style.

• Stacia Morgan Photography
    Stacia Morgan Photography Wedding Photographers

Care studios create breathtaking images that are pieces of fine art. They are thoughtful, kind, professional, and fabulous at what they do. They are respected amongst their peers and valued in their community. As a wedding photographer myself, I would highly recommend them for these reasons. You can trust Care studios to care for you.

• Destination Wedding Studio
    Destination Wedding Studio Wedding Planners

We are very selective about our endorsements- and Care Studios is hands down one of the most creative and wonderful Photography teams in the keys. Their attention to detail is incredible. We could not recommend them more!!!

• Islamorada, FL, 33036 See on map
    Anytime 9-7 voice, or voice mail any other time.