Islamorada, FL 33036 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Care Studios

We are professional wedding photographers based in Costa Rica and The Florida Keys, a husband and wife team, Bob is a Florida Keys native, has been dedicated to photography for many years and Mariela is from Costa Rica with a background in Tropical Biology and Wildlife Photography, we combine complete different visions of nature, life and color in our work, each unique and unexpected aspect of every couple we photograph, makes our life fun and rewarding.
Photographing wedding in Costa Rica is a dream, the tropical color and dramatic landscapes make our work very enjoyable and rewarding, our clients get the best experience in a unfamiliar but friendly country like Costa Rica. Care Studios has been feature on many international magazines like The Knot, Style Me Pretty, DYI Weddings, Destination I DO and many more.

asseenonsmp

Care Studios 4
Care Studios 5
Care Studios 6

Laura · Married on 05/06/2018

Bob and Mariela have given me the most beautiful images to remember my wedding day by and for that I'm so thankful! They were wonderful the day of, making sure to get shots of all of our family and friends. They were also so accommodating and great helping us to get some amazing photos with our sweet pup that I will cherish forever. They are very responsive and communicative leading up to the wedding and I received my photos much faster than I expected afterwards. They were even so accommodating and flexible to stay late on the evening of my wedding to get more pictures since my videographer wasn't able to make it last minute. If you choose them as your photographer you are certain to have stunning images to remember your wedding by. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Care Studios 7
    Care Studios 8
    Care Studios 9
    Care Studios 10
    Care Studios 11
    Care Studios 12

Kaely · Married on 05/05/2018

Bob and Mariela took beautiful photos for my wedding. After looking at several options for photographers, I knew Bob and Mariela would do a great job at my wedding but I was blown away when I saw my pictures. When I received my prints a few weeks after my wedding, it was as if the memories were brought back to life. They have an eye for detail and compassionate hearts that they put into their photography. They are reasonably priced when comparing with other Keys photographers but they go above and beyond to make your day extra special. Bob and Mariela work well as a team to capture all aspects of our wedding. Your wedding can feel a little like a whirlwind and it was nice to go back to see the details I didn't get a chance to appreciate longer on the day of. They even took us away from the wedding to get perfect sunset photographs. I was very impressed with their professionalism, patience and flexibility. I would highly recommend them!!!

Renee · Married on 03/12/2018

I cannot speak highly enough of Bob and Mariela and their incredible work! The photographs that I received from them from my beach wedding ceremony absolutely blew me away! Pictures were one of the most important things to me on my wedding day and they far exceeded all of my expectations by capturing it better than I ever could have imagined! They worked so well with my Husband, family and I helping direct our poses and getting all the family pictures that I wanted! Not to mention how well they accommodated to taking pictures of some of our most important loved ones, OUR DOGS! Their patience was phenomenal! The pictures turned out GORGEOUS! Unfortunately, the website is not allowing me to attach some of their amazing pictures to show of their talented work!
    I cannot recommend Care Studios enough!

Care Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Baker's Cay Resort Key Largo
    Baker's Cay Resort Key Largo Hotel Weddings

Professional Photographer who are very timely, and execute images flawlessly with creative touches however in a classic and elegant style.

• Stacia Morgan Photography
    Stacia Morgan Photography Wedding Photographers

Care studios create breathtaking images that are pieces of fine art. They are thoughtful, kind, professional, and fabulous at what they do. They are respected amongst their peers and valued in their community. As a wedding photographer myself, I would highly recommend them for these reasons. You can trust Care studios to care for you.

• Destination Wedding Studio
    Destination Wedding Studio Wedding Planners

We are very selective about our endorsements- and Care Studios is hands down one of the most creative and wonderful Photography teams in the keys. Their attention to detail is incredible. We could not recommend them more!!!

• Islamorada, 33036 See on map
    Anytime 9-7 voice, or voice mail any other time.