Aquamarine Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,250 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,250 Most Popular Price

Aquamarine Weddings is a contemporary wedding photography company based in Costa Rica.

With more than six years of experience working in Costa Rica, Mexico and Colombia, these professional photographers are dedicated to capture unique, raw emotions and moments through images that more than simple photos can communicate and make you live again such an special moment of your lives. They love candid shots and natural light and their main goal is to create an unforgettable experience and capture the real story on your big day.

Aquamarine Photography offers many personalized services to suit your specific needs for your wedding day. They are available to travel wherever you are getting married and since they are a duo, they would not miss any important shots and you'll always get two different angles from each moment. The wedding photography services they provide include d
estination and travel, engagement shoot, high-res images among others.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Negatives
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,250

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Negatives
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Lilly
    Lilly S. Getting married on 12/27/2022

Excellent experience! Excellent photos!

Hugo and Luisa were AMAZING! We were able to zoom with Luisa and learn more about engagement photos (what is included, cost, how it works, communication, etc) before we booked. We had the most amazing experience during our engagement session with Hugo. He dynamically took the types of photos we were hoping for and gave us amazing suggestions for great photos we didn't even know we wanted. He was extremely professional and proficient and made it a ton of fun. We got the pictures back with a fast turnaround and they turned out better than we could have dreamed. Aquamarine photography was amazing! We could not have asked for a better experience.

Aquamarine Photography's reply:

Hello Lilly, thank you so much for such beautiful words, we're really glad that you guys had an amazing experience and a great time with Hugo during the photoshoot! It was our pleasure and thanks again for choosing us :)
  • Shantele
    Shantele D. Married on 01/28/2022

10 year Vow Renewal

I’m still on cloud nine even one month later after my vow renewal in Costa Rica. I am BEYOND grateful that I found Aquamarine Photography while doing a google search for best affordable wedding photographers. They truly are the BEST!!! I looked at their portfolio online and fell in love with their photography style. I knew I wanted to capture the intimate organic moments without the “posing” and can I say Aquamarine Photography majorly delivered. This all women team surpassed my vision and really listened to me. That was super important to me. From the very first email interaction I had with Luisa, I knew I had found my photographer and videographer. She was super sweet, funny and answered all my questions. I automatically felt at ease with her and it made my decision to hire Aquamarine Photography a no brainer. No other photographer that I had corresponded with made me feel the peace that Luisa did ☺️
    The fact that I was planning my 10 year vow renewal all the way from Florida can be stressful but Luisa made all the stress and fear go away. This team has a plethora of knowledge and knows Costa Rica very well.
    They knew exactly which time of day was best for certain lighting effects and guided me on what to expect for weather as we all know us gals need to make sure our make-up looks good 😉 The icing on the cake was the fact that Aquamarine also offers videography. That is something that I told my husband that I had to have, as for our original wedding we didn’t get a video made. Aquamarine’s trailer videos captured my attention as they use up to date cinematography and they use a drone to capture certain footage. In my opinion anything captured with a drone just gives your video an extra magical touch 🤩 I told Luisa and her team that I wish I could pack them in my bag and take them back with me to Florida lol. Do yourself a favor and don’t even look for any other photographer in Costa Rica. Aquamarine is your one stop shop and they are PHENOMENAL!! Aquamarine made my vow renewal super special and I will be forever grateful to these ladies for giving me a memory that will last forever.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Luisa  Martínez
Luisa Martínez
Photographer / Videographer

Colombian who felt in love with Costa Rica. Easy going person and mother of two cats. Traveler, jump roper and food lover!

I´ve been in Costa Rica for 5 years now, my experience with couples and wedding photography started 8 years ago. I've done weddings in Colombia, Costa Rica and México and I would love to keep travelling to take photos and document love in all it's ways.

Laura Tencio
Laura Tencio
Photographer

Costa Rican, traveler, love to practice yoga and to relax with friends.

Photographer with more than 6 years of experience, documenting love and couples in Costa Rica and Mexico. Love natural light and casual shots.

Doubletree by Hilton Central Pacific Puntarenas Los Sueños Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort, Los Sueños Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort Puntarenas, CR, CR 0010Z
506-85483059
068-876-2022
Location of (Aquamarine Photography)

Aquamarine Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Aquamarine Photography include in the starting price?

Aquamarine Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What photography services does Aquamarine Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Aquamarine Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Aquamarine Photography offer?

Aquamarine Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Aquamarine Photography offer?

Aquamarine Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Aquamarine Photography offer for wedding events?

Aquamarine Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Aquamarine Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Aquamarine Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Costa Rica for your wedding