Destination Wedding Studio

Key West, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Destination Wedding Studio is a Key West, Florida-based wedding planning and event design company that services the Miami, South Florida, and Florida Keys areas. In 2005, owner and principal designer Peggy Russell officially established Destination Wedding Studio. Peggy, who is a retired architect, has enjoyed blending creative and logistical aspects from her former career into her new one. On your wedding day, Peggy will go above and beyond to turn all of your dreams into a reality with her eye for design and attention to detail.

Destination Wedding Studio is a full-service business that is available for planning civil unions, destination weddings, cultural and religious ceremonies, military weddings and elopements. Their planning services include day-of coordination, as well as partial and full planning services. Destination Wedding Studio also refers couples to preferred vendors in the local area who can assist them with every aspect of their ideal wedding.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

Cristina R. Married on 07/31/2021

Peggy is the best!

I can’t say enough great things about working with Peggy! I was worried about planning a wedding with a full time job that keeps me busy all the time so I decided I would go with the lady in waiting service! If you want a completely stress free process, Peggy is your lady! She was there for us through the whole process and pushing back our wedding for COVID. She had recommendations every step of the way and even was able to reign in our groomsmen who are so much fun but can be a handful 😜. She even helped throw my garter on a few minutes before the toss! We had forgot it in the room with all the craziness of the day and she didn’t even blink! My sister has already told me that she’s going to need Peggy for her wedding 🤣 Thank you so much Peggy! You made our wedding a day we will always remember. The day went absolutely perfectly thanks to you!
  • Tina
    Tina S. Married on 04/03/2021

Peggy is a Bride’s Best Friend

I do not know if there is enough I could say to thank Peggy for how much she did for our wedding day. I had to worry about nothing. She had every vendor organized, the decor was spot on exactly what I wanted without me even being able to attic it, and she was so sweet. She never put a cap on how many times we could chat, and she never got annoyed with my random email questions when I had silly thoughts in the middle of the night. Peggy is a godsend. I would not have been able to pull of the wedding without her. I will be forever grateful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

SoundWave SoundWave Wedding DJs

SoundWave has worked closely with Destination Wedding Studio for many years! Always reliable, always on top of every detail. We know the day will go smoothly with Destination Wedding Studio in charge!

Stacia Morgan Photography Stacia Morgan Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love Destination Wedding Studio! Peggy is beyond wonderful to work with. She is very professional and extremely organized. Her brides are in great hands! They can trust that she has every detail of their wedding day under control! Peggy also has a lovely personality and a calming presence. You will fall in love with her right away! She is just wonderful!

Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum Park & Outdoor Weddings

Beautiful wedding designs

1433 Reynolds St Key West, FL, 33040
Location of (Destination Wedding Studio)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding