Care Studios Reviews

Care Studios 6
Care Studios 7

Heather Still · Married on 06/09/2019

Very Professional

The Photographer knew exactly what he was doing. He made everything go with ease.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Lindsey · Married on 04/27/2019

The Best!!!

Bob and Mariela are the best. Years ago when I was searching weddings in Key West, I came across a wedding they did that was featured in stylemepretty. I fell in love with their photography style and as soon as I got engaged I contacted them. Their photos are so soft, natural and romantic. They have such an amazing eye and capture really beautiful moments. When we got our wedding photos back we were all amazed. We couldn't believe all the different shots they took and how beautiful everything turned out. They are also fantastic to work with and make you feel so comfortable.

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Care Studios 8
    Care Studios 9
    Care Studios 10

Natalia L · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing!!!

Bob and Mariela of Care Studios are incredibly skillful, artistic, and professional. They took beautiful, romantic photographs of our wedding day and were lovely to work with, really capturing the feeling and aesthetic of our wedding. It’s easy to see that Bob and Mariela pour their hearts into their work, and that love directly translates to a stunning final product and very happy couples, like us! It brings us so much joy to look back at our photos and relive those special moments again and again. If you are looking for top-notch photographers to capture the unique magic of your wedding day, hire Care Studios. They are the best!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Natalie · Married on 02/17/2019

Beautiful photos and a breeze to work with

Care was a delight to work with. Mariela was so responsive to work and accommodating with our timeline request leading up to the wedding. Then they were able to bring forth authentic and beautiful images from the day by catching even the little moments of us and our guests. Looking at the photos makes my heart melt because they captured how magically the day felt for my husband and I. We would highly recommend to anyone looking for a for a photographer in the Keys.

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Care Studios 17
    Care Studios 18

Roxanne Rao · Married on 09/29/2018

Care Studios

Bob and Mariela’s photographic style was exactly what I wanted for my wedding photos. They planned the timeline well and knew where to go without wasting any time. Mariela was professional, detail-oriented, efficient and fun to work with. She also made sure to get shots of families, friends and memorable details. The photos came out gorgeous. The hundreds of shots we got document our wedding day beautifully. I highly recommend Care Studios to everyone who needs a photographer in FL!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Laura · Married on 05/06/2018

Bob and Mariela have given me the most beautiful images to remember my wedding day by and for that I'm so thankful! They were wonderful the day of, making sure to get shots of all of our family and friends. They were also so accommodating and great helping us to get some amazing photos with our sweet pup that I will cherish forever. They are very responsive and communicative leading up to the wedding and I received my photos much faster than I expected afterwards. They were even so accommodating and flexible to stay late on the evening of my wedding to get more pictures since my videographer wasn't able to make it last minute. If you choose them as your photographer you are certain to have stunning images to remember your wedding by. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Care Studios 19
    Care Studios 20
    Care Studios 21
    Care Studios 22
    Care Studios 23
    Care Studios 24

Kaely · Married on 05/05/2018

Bob and Mariela took beautiful photos for my wedding. After looking at several options for photographers, I knew Bob and Mariela would do a great job at my wedding but I was blown away when I saw my pictures. When I received my prints a few weeks after my wedding, it was as if the memories were brought back to life. They have an eye for detail and compassionate hearts that they put into their photography. They are reasonably priced when comparing with other Keys photographers but they go above and beyond to make your day extra special. Bob and Mariela work well as a team to capture all aspects of our wedding. Your wedding can feel a little like a whirlwind and it was nice to go back to see the details I didn't get a chance to appreciate longer on the day of. They even took us away from the wedding to get perfect sunset photographs. I was very impressed with their professionalism, patience and flexibility. I would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Charna · Married on 04/29/2018

Wedding Photographers

We had the pleasure of working with Bob and Mariela for our wedding last April. It was a 3 day wedding with different events, and they really knew how to capture it all! They are super nice, and also very funny! They really care about their customers and getting the right pictures for their bride and groom. They sent us our pictures in a timely matter after our wedding was over, which we very much appreciated. I would definitely recommend them to any bride and groom!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Care Studios 25
    Care Studios 26
    Care Studios 27

Renee · Married on 03/12/2018

I cannot speak highly enough of Bob and Mariela and their incredible work! The photographs that I received from them from my beach wedding ceremony absolutely blew me away! Pictures were one of the most important things to me on my wedding day and they far exceeded all of my expectations by capturing it better than I ever could have imagined! They worked so well with my Husband, family and I helping direct our poses and getting all the family pictures that I wanted! Not to mention how well they accommodated to taking pictures of some of our most important loved ones, OUR DOGS! Their patience was phenomenal! The pictures turned out GORGEOUS! Unfortunately, the website is not allowing me to attach some of their amazing pictures to show of their talented work!
    I cannot recommend Care Studios enough!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Kate · Married on 05/07/2017

Bob and Mariela were absolutely fantastic! Our planner had recommended them, simply saying "they are the BEST"...she was not wrong. They are absolutely wonderful people and will work with you to customize your day how you like it and set expectations on what can be achieved in the allotted times. They have such a great eye for amazing shots and really work hard to make the photos are beautiful as possible. I was planning our Key West wedding from London, so it could sometimes be a bit stressful doing everything by email, however not with Bob and Mariela! They are super responsive and always willing to do a phone call if you need. The day itself was incredible in terms of how many shots they were able to get...they managed to appear to not be seen and yet be everywhere at the same time! We truly feel like we met two amazing friends and couldn't be happier with our gorgeous photos. Thank you so much, Bob and Mariela!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

sara · Married on 04/01/2017

My husband and I found Care Studios as a preferred vendor of our venue, Faro Blanco. We cannot say enough good things about them. While we did not meet in person until our wedding day on 4/1/17, it was almost like they knew us forever. Bob and Mariela were professional, sensitive to our needs, and understood intrinsically the shots that would mean the most to us. When we initially viewed their website (and some other photos they were able to share), we were entranced by their style and ability to capture the mood and feeling of the event. The day of, it was so convenient to have Mariela taking care of the girls' getting ready pictures, and Bob taking care of the guys. Then they worked together expertly to get the most fantastic "first look" shots, gorgeous ceremony shots, and fabulous family, bridal party, and portrait shots. I also want to mention their ability to communicate effectively. They brought multiple cameras, and were in constant contact with each other and us about which camera to use, the best sunlight or shade, which direction to be facing, and how to pose for the best look. They also got us back our wedding pictures within TWELVE days. We were expecting a month or more, so it was surprising in the absolute best way. The several hundred shots we got were heartwarming and beautiful. We are thrilled. Using Bob and Mariela Care at Care Studios was the best thing we could have done for our day. Our experience with them was perfection - I only wish we'd had more time.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Our experience with Care Studios was absolutely amazing. The day of, was phenominal because they had a set idea in mind of what pictures to take, a schedule for when certain ones needed to be taken which ended with fantastic results. Our pictures came back and are stunning. I cant get over them and am very glad we chose Care Studios. Thank you!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Lee · Married on 03/31/2016

Bob and Mariela were hands down the best photographers we could have asked for. We are absolutely stunned by their shots and the hard work they put it in to get them. They literally ripped off dead Palm leaves from trees. They made note that our cake would collapse due to the heat, which happened 30 mins later. Their attention to detail was unbelievable. They are funny, hard working and very talented. We could tell their work was what we were looking for before we booked them. They had the finished photos to us within days of the wedding and our guests are speechless. Worth every single penny and we will be contacting them again if we ever need a photographer. A++++++

Sent on 04/07/2016

Care Studios was a pleasure to work with! They did a phenomenal job documenting our special day! We highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Kara · Married on 01/02/2016

These two are wonderful! My husband and I HATE taking pictures but quickly became comfortable and not so ready to run :) when we started working with Bob and Mariela. They are such a great couple and it is easy to see that they love what they do.

Sent on 03/17/2016

Rebecca · Married on 11/06/2015

Bob and Mariela Care were phenomenal from the very beginning. We had a long engagement and found our vendors early on, so we worked with most of our vendors for over a year. Bob and Mariela did Skype chats with us to get to know us as a couple. They shared their experience and were a great sounding board for various ideas. They even went above and beyond and answered questions unrelated to photography because they truly cared about our entire experience. Bob worked closely with our wedding planner to ensure the timeline worked well and our vision would be executed. The day of the wedding, Bob and Mariela were incredible. They were quick, efficient, and made us feel we were in good hands.

We received our photos about four weeks after our wedding, and we were blown away. The pictures were gorgeous and captured such emotion and joy. We could not be more pleased, and highly recommend Bob and Mariela.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Jeff · Married on 06/22/2015

Layla & I got married in Islamorada and planned the entire event from Michigan, having never visited there.
    All we had to go on was the internet and referrals from our resort. We could not have been happier with our choice for photographer!

Bob was fantastic!
    He was such a professional and went way above and beyond!
    He knew the Postcard Inn very well and guided us around the property to get the best shots as the sun was setting.
    He took about 6 weeks to edit all the pictures and boy did he do a fantastic job!
    I highly recommend Bob...he will deliver above your expectations!

On a side note, Bob's wife had surgery that evening, and he did not cancel, or send someone else, he just went on like a professional, and then met her at the hospital. We very much appreciated Bob's professionalism and commitment to his contract, when I know his mind was elsewhere.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Bob & Mariela are an amazing team! They are very professional but also very fun to work with. They had extensive experience with our venue so they knew exactly where to go and did not waste any time and had us back mingling with friends and family shortly after the ceremony. On the morning of the wedding, they texted us and told us not to be worried about the overcast skies because it is the type of weather that photographers pray for. They showed us a few photos right after they took them and WOW! They weren't kidding. The unedited photos looked AMAZING. We cannot wait to see the final product!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Nick & Katie · Married on 03/14/2015

Bob and Mariel have arrived to the wedding early, as scheduled. That was enough time for them to take plenty of shots of the bride and groom getting ready.
    They took many beautiful photos during the wedding, and have been more than accomodating with all of our requests. We now have visual memories to cherish for life. The quality of photos is second to none! Highly recommend them - we used them them on two weddings already!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Bob and Mariela were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. We are so happy we chose them as our wedding photographers and would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Keys! They were so flexible and responsive and helped to keep us calm and happy on the big day! Our wedding photos are amazing and we could not be happier!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Katie · Married on 12/13/2014

Bob and Mariela Care are absolutely tremendous photographers! We were so happy with the professional and friendly service they provided us with during our wedding and we are amazed with our pictures. I never thought we would be so blessed with such fantastic photos. They went above and beyond our expectations! We definitely plan on working with them again in the future and recommend everyone else, having an event in the area, to use them as well!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Tania · Married on 11/15/2014

I can only say "thank you , thank you, thank you"!
    The greatest photographers ever.
    You made me feel amazing. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Mike · event on 08/07/2014

Bob was absolutely amazing! Super friendly and very professional. I used him to capture the moment I proposed to my girlfriend at Hawk's Cay and he basically did all the work from finding the spot, helping me record the moment with my cell phone, and even doing a little acting to keep up with the story that we were there for a company retreat! The pictures came out fantastic and if we do decide to make our venue at the Keys, Bob already offered to assist us in finding venues, vendors, and anything else.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/13/2014

Fantastic photographers and highly recommended. Their work is beautiful and their keen eye(s) for good photo locales amazed me. I had my wedding at the Marriott Key Largo Bay Resort and they came recommended among others. Although Bob and Mariela have higher prices than some of the others, you are getting very talented photographers and high quality photos that are worth every penny to document your wedding. I knew the second I saw their portfolio that I would do whatever it takes to have them take our photos! They know the grounds of the Marriott Key Largo well, and you don't have to give them direction as to what you want in order to get beautiful photos (great for us because we had never done a photo session before). Thank you for capturing our day so beautifully!

Sent on 07/21/2014

When looking for a photographer for our wedding, my husband spent a lot of time looking at portfolios, and within minutes knew that Bob Care Photography was who we needed to have take our pictures. I absolutely LOVED working with Bob and Mariela! They made the entire process incredibly easy and stress free- they were always very quick to respond to questions, always accessible, and took amazing photos at my wedding. They even went above and beyond and gave my husband and myself a ride to our reception so that we could continue taking photos, which was incredibly generous of them. I cannot find anything negative to say about working with them, and would happily recommend them to everyone getting married in the keys. They are warm, friendly people who love what they do, and it shows in their work.

Sent on 06/03/2014