Care Studios Reviews

Care Studios 4
Care Studios 5
Care Studios 6

Laura · Married on 05/06/2018

Bob and Mariela have given me the most beautiful images to remember my wedding day by and for that I'm so thankful! They were wonderful the day of, making sure to get shots of all of our family and friends. They were also so accommodating and great helping us to get some amazing photos with our sweet pup that I will cherish forever. They are very responsive and communicative leading up to the wedding and I received my photos much faster than I expected afterwards. They were even so accommodating and flexible to stay late on the evening of my wedding to get more pictures since my videographer wasn't able to make it last minute. If you choose them as your photographer you are certain to have stunning images to remember your wedding by. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Care Studios 7
    Care Studios 8
    Care Studios 9
    Care Studios 10
    Care Studios 11
    Care Studios 12

Kaely · Married on 05/05/2018

Bob and Mariela took beautiful photos for my wedding. After looking at several options for photographers, I knew Bob and Mariela would do a great job at my wedding but I was blown away when I saw my pictures. When I received my prints a few weeks after my wedding, it was as if the memories were brought back to life. They have an eye for detail and compassionate hearts that they put into their photography. They are reasonably priced when comparing with other Keys photographers but they go above and beyond to make your day extra special. Bob and Mariela work well as a team to capture all aspects of our wedding. Your wedding can feel a little like a whirlwind and it was nice to go back to see the details I didn't get a chance to appreciate longer on the day of. They even took us away from the wedding to get perfect sunset photographs. I was very impressed with their professionalism, patience and flexibility. I would highly recommend them!!!

Renee · Married on 03/12/2018

I cannot speak highly enough of Bob and Mariela and their incredible work! The photographs that I received from them from my beach wedding ceremony absolutely blew me away! Pictures were one of the most important things to me on my wedding day and they far exceeded all of my expectations by capturing it better than I ever could have imagined! They worked so well with my Husband, family and I helping direct our poses and getting all the family pictures that I wanted! Not to mention how well they accommodated to taking pictures of some of our most important loved ones, OUR DOGS! Their patience was phenomenal! The pictures turned out GORGEOUS! Unfortunately, the website is not allowing me to attach some of their amazing pictures to show of their talented work!
    I cannot recommend Care Studios enough!

Kate · Married on 05/07/2017

Bob and Mariela were absolutely fantastic! Our planner had recommended them, simply saying "they are the BEST"...she was not wrong. They are absolutely wonderful people and will work with you to customize your day how you like it and set expectations on what can be achieved in the allotted times. They have such a great eye for amazing shots and really work hard to make the photos are beautiful as possible. I was planning our Key West wedding from London, so it could sometimes be a bit stressful doing everything by email, however not with Bob and Mariela! They are super responsive and always willing to do a phone call if you need. The day itself was incredible in terms of how many shots they were able to get...they managed to appear to not be seen and yet be everywhere at the same time! We truly feel like we met two amazing friends and couldn't be happier with our gorgeous photos. Thank you so much, Bob and Mariela!!

sara · Married on 04/01/2017

My husband and I found Care Studios as a preferred vendor of our venue, Faro Blanco. We cannot say enough good things about them. While we did not meet in person until our wedding day on 4/1/17, it was almost like they knew us forever. Bob and Mariela were professional, sensitive to our needs, and understood intrinsically the shots that would mean the most to us. When we initially viewed their website (and some other photos they were able to share), we were entranced by their style and ability to capture the mood and feeling of the event. The day of, it was so convenient to have Mariela taking care of the girls' getting ready pictures, and Bob taking care of the guys. Then they worked together expertly to get the most fantastic "first look" shots, gorgeous ceremony shots, and fabulous family, bridal party, and portrait shots. I also want to mention their ability to communicate effectively. They brought multiple cameras, and were in constant contact with each other and us about which camera to use, the best sunlight or shade, which direction to be facing, and how to pose for the best look. They also got us back our wedding pictures within TWELVE days. We were expecting a month or more, so it was surprising in the absolute best way. The several hundred shots we got were heartwarming and beautiful. We are thrilled. Using Bob and Mariela Care at Care Studios was the best thing we could have done for our day. Our experience with them was perfection - I only wish we'd had more time.

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Our experience with Care Studios was absolutely amazing. The day of, was phenominal because they had a set idea in mind of what pictures to take, a schedule for when certain ones needed to be taken which ended with fantastic results. Our pictures came back and are stunning. I cant get over them and am very glad we chose Care Studios. Thank you!

Lee · Married on 03/31/2016

Bob and Mariela were hands down the best photographers we could have asked for. We are absolutely stunned by their shots and the hard work they put it in to get them. They literally ripped off dead Palm leaves from trees. They made note that our cake would collapse due to the heat, which happened 30 mins later. Their attention to detail was unbelievable. They are funny, hard working and very talented. We could tell their work was what we were looking for before we booked them. They had the finished photos to us within days of the wedding and our guests are speechless. Worth every single penny and we will be contacting them again if we ever need a photographer. A++++++

Care Studios was a pleasure to work with! They did a phenomenal job documenting our special day! We highly recommend them!!!

Kara · Married on 01/02/2016

These two are wonderful! My husband and I HATE taking pictures but quickly became comfortable and not so ready to run :) when we started working with Bob and Mariela. They are such a great couple and it is easy to see that they love what they do.

Rebecca · Married on 11/06/2015

Bob and Mariela Care were phenomenal from the very beginning. We had a long engagement and found our vendors early on, so we worked with most of our vendors for over a year. Bob and Mariela did Skype chats with us to get to know us as a couple. They shared their experience and were a great sounding board for various ideas. They even went above and beyond and answered questions unrelated to photography because they truly cared about our entire experience. Bob worked closely with our wedding planner to ensure the timeline worked well and our vision would be executed. The day of the wedding, Bob and Mariela were incredible. They were quick, efficient, and made us feel we were in good hands.

We received our photos about four weeks after our wedding, and we were blown away. The pictures were gorgeous and captured such emotion and joy. We could not be more pleased, and highly recommend Bob and Mariela.

Jeff · Married on 06/22/2015

Layla & I got married in Islamorada and planned the entire event from Michigan, having never visited there.
    All we had to go on was the internet and referrals from our resort. We could not have been happier with our choice for photographer!

Bob was fantastic!
    He was such a professional and went way above and beyond!
    He knew the Postcard Inn very well and guided us around the property to get the best shots as the sun was setting.
    He took about 6 weeks to edit all the pictures and boy did he do a fantastic job!
    I highly recommend Bob...he will deliver above your expectations!

On a side note, Bob's wife had surgery that evening, and he did not cancel, or send someone else, he just went on like a professional, and then met her at the hospital. We very much appreciated Bob's professionalism and commitment to his contract, when I know his mind was elsewhere.

Bob & Mariela are an amazing team! They are very professional but also very fun to work with. They had extensive experience with our venue so they knew exactly where to go and did not waste any time and had us back mingling with friends and family shortly after the ceremony. On the morning of the wedding, they texted us and told us not to be worried about the overcast skies because it is the type of weather that photographers pray for. They showed us a few photos right after they took them and WOW! They weren't kidding. The unedited photos looked AMAZING. We cannot wait to see the final product!

Nick & Katie · Married on 03/14/2015

Bob and Mariel have arrived to the wedding early, as scheduled. That was enough time for them to take plenty of shots of the bride and groom getting ready.
    They took many beautiful photos during the wedding, and have been more than accomodating with all of our requests. We now have visual memories to cherish for life. The quality of photos is second to none! Highly recommend them - we used them them on two weddings already!

Bob and Mariela were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. We are so happy we chose them as our wedding photographers and would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Keys! They were so flexible and responsive and helped to keep us calm and happy on the big day! Our wedding photos are amazing and we could not be happier!

Katie · Married on 12/13/2014

Bob and Mariela Care are absolutely tremendous photographers! We were so happy with the professional and friendly service they provided us with during our wedding and we are amazed with our pictures. I never thought we would be so blessed with such fantastic photos. They went above and beyond our expectations! We definitely plan on working with them again in the future and recommend everyone else, having an event in the area, to use them as well!

Tania · Married on 11/15/2014

I can only say "thank you , thank you, thank you"!
    The greatest photographers ever.
    You made me feel amazing. Everything was perfect.

Sarah · Married on 06/13/2014

Fantastic photographers and highly recommended. Their work is beautiful and their keen eye(s) for good photo locales amazed me. I had my wedding at the Marriott Key Largo Bay Resort and they came recommended among others. Although Bob and Mariela have higher prices than some of the others, you are getting very talented photographers and high quality photos that are worth every penny to document your wedding. I knew the second I saw their portfolio that I would do whatever it takes to have them take our photos! They know the grounds of the Marriott Key Largo well, and you don't have to give them direction as to what you want in order to get beautiful photos (great for us because we had never done a photo session before). Thank you for capturing our day so beautifully!

When looking for a photographer for our wedding, my husband spent a lot of time looking at portfolios, and within minutes knew that Bob Care Photography was who we needed to have take our pictures. I absolutely LOVED working with Bob and Mariela! They made the entire process incredibly easy and stress free- they were always very quick to respond to questions, always accessible, and took amazing photos at my wedding. They even went above and beyond and gave my husband and myself a ride to our reception so that we could continue taking photos, which was incredibly generous of them. I cannot find anything negative to say about working with them, and would happily recommend them to everyone getting married in the keys. They are warm, friendly people who love what they do, and it shows in their work.

• Katheryn

Katheryn · Married on 03/01/2014

You will NOT regret their work! They did an absolutely FANTASTIC job with my photos. If anyone is considering using their services, you can TRUST that your photography is in good hands! They made my day “Magazine Worthy”!

Vanessa · Married on 02/01/2014

Bob and Mariela were a dream to work with! They made me feel comfortable from the moment they arrived and were very patient with me and my numerous requests. Their level of professionalism and creativity were unparallelled. I highly recommend them for all weddings/events! Thanks again for capturing our special day.

Nikki · Married on 11/23/2013

Bob and Mariela Care are AMAZING! In addition to being wonderful photographers, they are also such nice people. I chose Bob Care Photography for our destination wedding after viewing their blog and seeing their work, which speaks for itself - their pictures are beautiful! When I called Bob to discuss the wedding packages, I knew right away I had made the right decision. Bob was so personable and helpful. He even offered his expert input on other important wedding details, such as ceremony time and location on our venue property according to sunset, florists, make-up, etc. He was wonderful! I emailed with Bob and Mariela frequently throughout the planning process and they were always quick to respond to my questions and requests. Fast forward to wedding day, and I couldn't have been more pleased with our photographers. Bob and Mariela knew all the great spots and captured so many memories and shots. We received our images sooner than anticipated and I absolutely love all of our wedding photographs. Bob and Mariela are a truly talented, creative pair. I would highly recommend them!

Jules · Married on 10/26/2013

Bob and his wife Mariela were an absolute joy to work with. They did an outstanding job capturing our special day. I have had any people who have seen our photos tells that these are the best wedding photos that they have ever seen. It was very easy to communicate back and forth with them before the wedding and they were very prompt in getting my images back to me, I think it was less than 3 weeks after our big day. Overall I would highly recommend them. Their services are out of this world, just a total delight to work with.

Amy · Married on 09/20/2013

Bob & Mariela were amazing! They had so many beautiful ideas and when we got the pictures back were were pleasantly surprised that they captured every single moment of our wedding day! I can't thank them enough for the beautiful job they did and for making our day look as beautiful as we felt it was.

Sarah · Married on 07/23/2013

My husband and I were recently wed in Key Largo, FL. We had an intimate wedding at sunset at the Hilton Key Largo resort. We chose Bob Care to be our photographer after admiring his photography on Pinterest. Mr. Care was absolutely amazing! He made both Matt and I very comfortable while taking photos, as both of us aren't the best at being photographed. Mr. Care was very familiar with the resort, so we got great shots in various natural settings. He stayed with us before, during, and after our wedding, dinner, and cake cutting. He showed us photographs along the way, which was exciting. He shot a mixture of different photos, including posed and non-posed pictures, which we liked. Mr. Care was timely in editing, and we received our photos in good time. Our photographs were simply stunning, and we are so happy that we chose Mr. Care. Our friends and family were very impressed as well. I would recommend Mr. Care to anyone! He did a fabulous job. I hope to have him photograph our family again in the future.

Sarah and Matt
    Locust Grove, Georgia

Andrea · Married on 06/02/2013

We planned our wedding a year ago, my husband is a professional photographer so photography was the most important component of our wedding, we had to investigate enough to find the professional that fits our style. Since we found the work of Bob & Mariela immediately felt identified with the aesthetics and quality of their work. It was a pleasure to meet them personally, both are professional, friendly and open to ideas. Mariela speaks 3 languages, which was very useful to communicate with my diverse European family the wedding day. During our ceremony, they were very discreet, never felt they were close, but the images are impeccable and much better than we expected, we are very happy with the quality of work and the album is the most beautiful memory of our wedding. Bob Care Photography is highly recommended, give them a call. Andrea and Vannia