81600 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, FL 33036 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 2 to 250
Availability Check your date

About Pierre's Restaurant & Morada Bay Beach Cafe

Sunset Beach Weddings & World-Class Cuisine
Specializing in Sunset Weddings on our beautiful beach.

You have dreamed about your wedding day and wondered where this special moment would take place. With its breathtaking location, unparalleled service and award-winning cuisine, weddings at Morada Bay will be everything you envisioned for your special day.

Located in the heart of Islamorada, Morada Bay offers are romantic, beach front setting for your wedding day, in the laid- back tranquility of the Keys.

Pierre’s offers guests our fabulous beach for gorgeous sunset ceremonies overlooking the bay, as well as world class cuisine from our Zagot rated fine dining restaurant. Every event is custom, so you select from our banquet menu as many or as few courses as you wish. We have an in –house wedding specialist on hand to assist you with even the smallest details.

We offer a number of different options, depending on the size of your wedding. You can stay and dance late into the night, or simply have a sophisticated ceremony and dinner. The decor is eclectic and varied, from all over the world. An evening that will be remembered for years to come.

If you are looking for something a bit more casual, please visit our sister venue on the south end of the beach, The Morada Bay Beach Café. There we offer a relaxed evening with tables in the sand and beach bistro cuisine.

viproom

Pierre's Restaurant & Morada Bay Beach Cafe 2
  • Leslie

Leslie Rose · Getting married on 12/20/2019

Magically Exuberant

When we reach the parking lot and got out of the car it was like magic. The sun was an orange red and about to set... there was the quaint area at the entrance that leads to both restaurants. As soon as we have seen the house towards the pierre restaurant It was so majestic. With the sandy beaches and the beautiful lounge chairs wonderful chill out music I found myself falling in love with my fiancé all over again as if I had just met him. This place stole my heart the same way as my fiancé has

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Pierre's Restaurant & Morada Bay Beach Cafe 3
    Pierre's Restaurant & Morada Bay Beach Cafe 4

Natalie · Married on 02/19/2018

Dreams cane true my wedding day

The venue is absolutely breathe taking and was exactly everything I was looking for. I am a simple girl getting married in the modern world where everyone expects you to drop 30,000. Not me and not what I wanted. I wanted something low key, elegant, romantic, simple. This location is great because the design itself is so beauyiful that even if you had no flowers it would be beautiful! Pierres was legit me as a venue lol. Diane the wedding coordinator was great, but also a tough cookie. There were somethings I misunderstood and quickly ran with it to find solutions since I was at fault but she was also very strict although easy going and genuinely did wanted me to be happy. Just make sure with her you are very clear and understand everything, everything, everything (get it all in writing too). The food was sooooooooooo good! My guests kept raving about the venue, the service they recieved, the food, the drinks, the decor, just everything was spot on. My guests were happy and so was I. They all kept going on about how perfect everything was for weeks! I would definietly recommend Pierre’s, yes yes yes!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Pierre's Restaurant & Morada Bay Beach Cafe FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Dessert, Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Hotel, Mansion, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• McLaughlin Photo & Video
    McLaughlin Photo & Video Wedding Photographers

Pierre's and Morada Bay are so photogenic. This is a wonderful location for your Wedding. The backdrops look amazing in our photography.

• Florida Keys Wedding & Lifestyle Photography
    Florida Keys Wedding & Lifestyle Photography Wedding Photographers

This is my favorite location on the island and one of the premier wedding and event spots around. Tina and her staff are absolutely wonderful and very helpful in planning the wedding of your dreams. I love working here as well as dining here with my friends and family. This is a favorite of the locals and will be a favorite for any bride to be! I highly recommend!

• MB Entertainment- Your "Non Cheesy" DJ/MC Service. No cheese, just the best reception ever!
    MB Entertainment- Your "Non Cheesy" DJ/MC Service. No cheese, just the best reception ever! Wedding DJs

Superb location, Great cuisine, absolutely breathtaking! True keys atmosphere and fine dining meet at Pierre's! A + venue

• 81600 Overseas Highway Islamorada, 33036 See on map