The Golden Pineapple Event Company

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7,005 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7,005 Package Price

The Golden Pineapple Event Company is a professional wedding and event planning company based in West Palm Beach, Florida. The team at this wedding planning company is eager to sit down with you to learn more about your love story and vision for your special day. The Golden Pineapple Event Company works to create beautiful events that represent the love shared between two individuals.

The Golden Pineapple Event Company offers a variety of services and packages to accommodate their client’s event planning needs. This wedding planning company offers day of coordination, partial planning, and full service planning services. This team will take care of everything from the rehearsal dinner to the reception and everything in between. The Golden Pineapple Event Company also offers the following additional services:

• Guest list creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Event design

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7,005

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Emily
    Emily M. Married on 10/17/2021

Hands down, the best of the best!

From the very first time we spoke with Allison, we knew that she was the one we wanted to help us to coordinate our wedding. Her warm, bubbly personality made us feel as if she was just as excited for our wedding as we were. There was no problem too big or too small that she wasn’t willing to tackle, and when it got stressful, as it invariably does, it was so reassuring to know that she was only a phone call away. She always had an alternate plan or an even better option and she was so cheerful and willing to help.
    We relied heavily on Allison’s recommendation for vendors, and she was spot on! Each of them was absolutely perfect and we couldn’t have been happier! We couldn’t imagine the planning process without her and it was so reassuring to have her there on the wedding day. Only problem was, by then she was a truly a friend, and we wished she could celebrate with us rather than work our event! It is evident that Allison has chosen her team carefully; they are equally as wonderful! From the beginning of the planning process to the end of the wedding day, Allison and her team were there.They were worth every penny! Choose Allison as your planner! It will be one of the best decisions of your wedding.

Allison and team, the McNulty/Bunce families will be eternally grateful for you!
    Rob Married on 09/02/2021

Incredible planning team!

Allison and her team are the absolute best! So organized and stress-free, it is always a pleasure to collaborate on events with them. Backbeat Entertainment recommends Golden Pineapple 100%!
    Kaitlin Married on 05/21/2021

Allison = Angel and You NEED Golden Pineapple!!!

We hired Allison/Golden Pineapple as our month-of coordinator and if I could go back and do it again, I'd hire her to plan to the whole thing rather than just do month-of! Allison felt like my right hand-woman and BFF that was on my side and ready to do whatever it took to make my wedding everything I hoped for. Throughout, Allison and her team are so knowledgeable and experienced, offered great ideas, were organized, and great communicators. Above all else, she kept me CALM which was invaluable. Allison and her team are absolutely incredible on the day of, tackling everything from decor setup to groomsmen wrangling, timeline, and I even had a dedicated attendant who helped me with anything and everything needed from grabbing water to keep me hydrated to making sure a lipstick was readily available in between pictures. I cannot imagine my wedding without Allison and her team. YOU NEED THEM!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Laura Ashley Catering & Events Laura Ashley Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

Allison & Golden Pineapple Events are amazing!!! I frequently work with several event planners in our area. I'm not lying when I say she is part of a few that responds to calls and emails promptly. As you can imagine this is a vital quality for a Wedding Planner. She is fierce when it comes to details of your special day and making sure her clients stay on budget. Hiring Golden Pineapple Events will not only ensure you have a beautiful stress free day, it will also guarantee you have a real pro holding your hand through all the stress and all the bliss. You won't be disappointed. Happy Wedding Planning!!! -Chef Laura Owner of Laura Ashley Catering

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

Allison with The Golden Pineapple Event Company is SO friendly and will make you feel like you've known her forever even if it's only been one day. Any bride would be lucky to have her as a planner and no doubt she would take great care of the wedding details. Her classy approach and enthusiasm is so encouraging and makes you excited about events! Make sure to check out her adorable website and OWPR can't wait to work with Allison more in the future!

Aimee Beauty Co Aimee Beauty Co Wedding Hair & Makeup

Such a pleasure to work with. I can honestly say that the Golden Pineapple Event Company goes above and beyond for their brides and that anyone would be pleased to have Allison around. Her smile is contagious and she is always in great spirits and looking for ways to make the wedding day a breeze. We worked together to create a makeup and hair schedule and she stayed in contact with me on the wedding day to make sure i would get there okay. She also figured out the best parking situation for me, and made sure everyone was ready for me to service. Thank you!!

2620 Mohawk Circle West Palm Beach, FL, 33409
Location of (The Golden Pineapple Event Company)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding