About Skip Kelly Entertainment

Skip Kelly Entertainment is a passionate wedding DJ company located in West Palm Beach, Florida. They center their services around you and your personal style to help create the wedding of your dreams. Priding themselves on providing an experience that is fun, they will keep the dance floor filled without being over-the-top or cheesy. Their goal is to make sure your wedding is as unique as you are.

Having a wide music selection, Skip Kelly Entertainment can play anything from top 40 to jazz. Their most popular wedding package features a consultation, an MC and travel expenses. Booking one event per day, they are dedicated to you and your wedding. Services such as a do-not-play list guarantee that every song played will be one you want to hear. Other services available include:

• Liability insurance

Sound/PA System (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Photobooth (2)
Uplighting (2)

Everyone raved about how amazing Skip was at our reception. From the first meeting Skip was incredibly professional yet down to earth. We had so many different options to personalize our reception to set it apart from other cookie cutter weddings. The music flowed and he played everything we wanted to hear. The timing of all the different events went flawlessly and were timed perfect throughout the night. He put a lot of time in from the first meeting through the planning and execution. He is the epitome of a master of ceremonies- funny, easy going, yet gets the crowd involved without being pushy. A true professional!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

We absolutely love Skip! He has done at least 3 of our friends weddings, so when it came time to plan our wedding, we knew he was exactly what we wanted. When we first met with him, he told us a story about a previous wedding where he went back and told the chef that the salads on the tables did not look good and needed to be changed before the guest arrived at the reception. With that, and the fact that he had no problem taking control and being "Master of Ceremony," really excited us and we knew we were in good hands. I also recorded a short speech for my father daughter dance to surprise my dad, and needless to say it had my dad in tears. It was the perfect gift I could give my father who does not care for material things. Skip was amazing at our wedding reception, from dealing with the crazy venue owner, to the wedding party intros, to all the music played at the reception. Well worth it all!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/11/17, 1 Review

Photos

8 Photos

Wedding fun

8 Photos
220x220 sq 1523534370 3c923267c6b5836b 1523534370 96121dc99c38ca8a 1523534364812 1 1
220x220 sq 1523534372 91a903c2a0e616d6 1523534370 560a12fba99a31fb 1523534364814 2 2
220x220 sq 1523534372 b681f693485c2ba1 1523534370 9a9435e94addc4de 1523534364815 3 3
220x220 sq 1523534371 2b7d7c8ebe1a9941 1523534370 54fe0d949dd92818 1523534364817 4 4
220x220 sq 1523534372 231c62371a0b3b73 1523534370 01db11b4b386374e 1523534364818 5 5
220x220 sq 1523534372 255c2c0aba5ece62 1523534371 c442c01f3099586c 1523534364818 6 6
220x220 sq 1523534372 042a087e51d5672a 1523534371 542315724b668ff2 1523534364820 7 7
220x220 sq 1523534372 85268210eba067b2 1523534371 e7a1eec56e68eba9 1523534364822 8 8

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Skip Kelly is such a pleasure to work with! I know that Wedding days with him will be smooth, fun and a day to remember! He always has EVERYONE on the dance floor. If you are looking for a DJ for any party you should definitely go with Skip Kelly, you will fall in love with EVERYTHING!

Skip Kelly is a true professional! He is seriously "the best that ever did it"! He has an unsurpassed level of expertise that only comes from experience. He takes precise planning steps to ensure the client's expectations are clearly met and wows you with service excellence. The event you're hosting will be an event that everyone remembers having the time of their life! It's so easy to trust him and his team and know that your DJ & Master of Ceremonies needs will be completely taken care of. Precise, professional, accurate, fun, exciting and a pleasure to work with.

Skip Kelly Entertainment is a class act all the way. We only recommend other vendors who exceed expectations and set a standard for professionalism, and Skip handled that easily. He truly seems to enjoy his work, and everyone from the youngest to the oldest at the party are on the dance floor as he plays modern hits and classic songs in a satisfying-for-all mix. A great choice for your wedding or event, we highly recommend this company.

As a professional photographer I understand the importance of a highly professional DJ at weddings, and I have worked with Skip Kelly for nearly 15 years at weddings. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ! He is organized and professional. His knowledge of his craft, his presentation, his attentiveness to everyone at the wedding, and his fun, caring personality make him the #1 choice for any bride and groom!! When I find out that Skip is going to be the DJ at a wedding I'm photographing I'm thrilled and relieved all at the same time!! I KNOW the evening is going to perfectly, the Bride and Groom are going to be happy, the guests and are going to have a blast, and all of that means I'm going to get great pictures!!!! Don't hire a DJ until you talk to Skip!!!

I have worked with Skip several times it's always a pleasure. When it came time for my own sister to need a DJ for her wedding, I was happy to refer my sister to Skip. Thank you Skip for making her night over the top amazing.

4149 Lake Tahoe Circle, West Palm Beach, FL 33409   See On Map
561-385-0999 (phone)
Skip Kelly Entertainment is a wedding Master of Ceremonies and DJ entertainer from South Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Palm Beach County, Martin County, and the Treasure Coast. Skip Kelly Entertainment is a professional wedding Master of Ceremonies and DJ entertainer that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for 37 years. We specialize in creating unique, one-of-a-kind wedding receptions for brides and grooms that don't want "ordinary".