4455 Powerline Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 73

About COMPLETE weddings + events

COMPLETE weddings + events is a wedding DJ company located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This company provides lighting and photography services to complement their entertainment options. They offer a wide variety of DJ services to couples and will work with you and your partner to craft a remarkable event. COMPLETE weddings + events event lighting is affordable and will enhance the atmosphere of your wedding, making it a truly unforgettable experience for you and your guests.

COMPLETE weddings + events offers a photo booth and disco ball to enhance your wedding entertainment. Additional services and equipment include:

• Bilingual MC
  • Microphones
  • Projector
  • Uplighting

Other Services
This company also offers their photography services. They specialize in contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, traditional and vintage photography styles. Additional services include:

• Additional hours

• Videos 13

59 Reviews for COMPLETE weddings + events

• Megan

Megan · Married on 02/16/2019

DJ Marvin was our dream DJ for our dream day!

I'll start with Arturo and Rachel. I met them both at different bridal shows and they are awesome. We ended up working with Arturo after he followed up with us. He was so great and always prompt to follow up and answer our questions.

Now to Marvin! We could not have chosen a better DJ for our wedding than Marvin. He was easy to work with, kept our guests happy, and was so flexible with all of our wants! He truly made our day more special. We had so many cultures and backgrounds represented at our wedding from Irish to German to Jamaican to Cuban to Peruvian.... I can't even count how many nationalities! Plus a big group from South Florida and a big group from Texas, so the music was going to be tricky, but Marvin exceeded all of our expectations in making everyone feel included. Everyone had a wonderful time and we can't thank him enough for making our day so special!

Sent on 02/18/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Hi Megan,

I'm so glad that Marin exceeded yours and Jose's expectations. Secret Woods Nature Center will never be the same after such a rockin party :)

Give me a call, I have a special gift to you from COMPLETE weddings + events.

Stephen Bromfield · Married on 12/29/2018

Awesome to work with!

Complete wedding + events did the lighting and photos for my wedding. My wife and I couldn't be happier with the out come. It was a great value and the staff was fun and easy to work with!

Sent on 01/16/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Hi Stephen,

I'm so happy that everything went great for you and Vanessa. You chose an excellent location with the Newport Beachside Resort and the pictures that we took for you should reflect the beauty in the location as well as the love that you and Vanessa share!

When the two of you think about getting an album, give me a call. I have some new upgrades that I would like to gift to you.

Damon
    954-499-8099

COMPLETE weddings + events FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Master Musicians
    Master Musicians Wedding Musicians

Complete Weddings + Events is amazing! They work to make planning your wedding easy and as professional musicians in the industry, working with another vendor who is efficient and organized is a blessing. Their team makes the day smooth sailing from start to finish, and we are always happy to work with their DJs to create an unforgettable night!

• Weston Hills Country Club
    Weston Hills Country Club Country Club Weddings

Reliable, professional and a pleasure to work with

• 4455 Powerline Rd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309 See on map