On WeddingWire since 2009

COMPLETE weddings + events is a wedding entertainment company operating out of Hollywood, FL. Dedicated to simplifying the wedding planning process, this talented team of entertainment experts offers a variety of services for couples to avail of. From professional photographers who capture every highlight to DJs who keep the dance floor full, they serve as a one-stop-shop for creating outstanding wedding moments!

The team at COMPLETE weddings + events understands that no two weddings are the same and that couples have different definitions of ideal wedding entertainment. This is why they invite every client to customize their own package to best suit their vision! For music, their line-up of experienced and interactive DJs use the best equipment and lighting and will work with you to create your perfect playlist. Photographers and videographers are available to document every moment of your story so that you can relive it for years to come. For reception festivities, their karaoke and photo booth services also function to provide guests with some interactive entertainment.

COMPLETE weddings + events offers a wide range of entertainment packages, working with you to present a tailored experience for your special day. Along with their excellent entertainment services, they can also provide a photo booth and Hora Loca to enhance your wedding entertainment. Additional services and equipment include:

Ceremony Music
Projector

954-945-9785

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$895

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,045

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$495

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

126 Reviews See all
R
Rodine P. Married on 08/27/2023

Incredible DJ service!

Complete was probably one of my favorite vendors to work with! They were super responsive to any questions I had and any help I needed! They were extremely flexible and worked with me every step of the way! The day of o had no worries. Everything went better than I could have imagined!! 10/10 would recommend!
Ivana
Ivana L. Married on 04/15/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Five Star for Complete Weddings!

Very pleased with the service and the DJ, Marlon. He did a fantastic job. He played all the songs we chose at the right time but he was also very good in reading the mood of our invitees, changing the music when needed and pleasing their requests.

We had a great time. Thank you, Marlon, for making our wedding so much fun!
L
Lauren P. Married on 04/01/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Highly Recommend working with Complete Wedding + Events!!!

I could not recommend complete wedding and events enough! They did all of the bistro lighting for our wedding and it was exactly what we wanted. Truly breathtaking. This company is very easy to work with and went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful.
illustration stars

Team

Nina Borseth
Nina Borseth
Sales Manager

Hello there! I'm Nina Borseth, and I've been passionately shaping memorable experiences since 2019 as an Event Consultant. With a keen eye for detail and a heart dedicated to making every occasion special, I love helping forge unforgettable memories.

Beyond the hustle and bustle of my work life I love to hike, kayak, camp and enjoy the outdoors especially with my Lab, Nova. I love to travel, see new things and try every new food and drink! I derive immense joy from capturing all my adventures through my photography.

When I'm not galivanting around in real life, I'm doing it through video games! You can very often find me at my PC conquering virtual worlds or solving intricate puzzles.

In the ever-evolving landscape of events, I'm committed to ensuring your vision comes to life and your day is filled with remarkable moments.

Master Musicians Master Musicians Wedding Musicians

Complete Weddings + Events is amazing! They work to make planning your wedding easy and as professional musicians in the industry, working with another vendor who is efficient and organized is a blessing. Their team makes the day smooth sailing from start to finish, and we are always happy to work with their DJs to create an unforgettable night!

The Club at Weston Hills The Club at Weston Hills Country Club Weddings

Reliable, professional and a pleasure to work with

Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort
路 Hotel Weddings
Briza on the Bay
4.9 out of 5 rating , 63 Reviews
路 Banquet Halls

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours