Complete Weddings + Events Fort Lauderdale Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Marcia
    Marcia H. Married on 01/24/2023

Beach Wedding in South Florida

Easy to work with, did everything we requested. Set up a microphone on the beach so our wedding guests could hear.
    Jordan W. Married on 01/15/2023

Amazing Experience

What an incredible wedding experience we had with Complete Wedding. They helped us pick a DJ for our event who was amazing and kept our party going. The planning process was easy and their team was so communicative and helpful. The DJ set up was professional and cool. Would highly recommend!
    Shandra L. Married on 12/21/2022

Marvens is Amazing

We had Marvens, he was amazing, he knew how to position us. I sent him as well photos of how I would like some of my own, he remembers all of them. He did such an amazing job. When we saw our final picture we were so excited came out better that we thought. Thanks Marvens
    Shandra and Michelson
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Stephanie H. Married on 12/19/2022

professional and on time

DJ T-Willy was amazing he blew the crowd away. The office team at Complete was also sufficient and professional. I an awesome company if you want great quality!
  • I
    Ian Married on 12/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy, Fast, and Friendly!

So easy to work with and coordinate, and our photographer Marvens was the best! Great to have around our group, took awesome pictures, and got them back to us within a week! Definitely recommend.
    Mariana Married on 11/12/2022

Amazing team

My Dj and photographer were phenomenal, we had issues where the venue started cleaning up early which made our guest leave. The Dj came to check with me and didn’t just leave, and stayed 1 and a half to fulfill his contract and so did the photographer. She was amazing and I know she did a incredible job on the photos. She was so sweet and made sure to make our day amazing. The Dj stuck with the era and genre of music we wanted, made sure every song we asked was played. It was a great night with them!!! And they had great communication with us!! Great job and thanks to the both of you!!! Dj: Marlon Photographer: Marcy

Hey Mariana!

Thank you so much for this awesome review. It means so much to the entire team! We are so happy you loved our team as much as we do! Thanks again for choosing Complete Weddings & Events to celebrate with you on your big day. We know there are a lot of vendors to choose from in South FL. Cheers!

Stephanie M. Married on 10/22/2022

Excellent!!!!

DJ Darron, Stefano, and Johnny are fabulous! They all made the wedding an wonderful, perfect day! Thank you!
  • Andrea
    Andrea W. Married on 10/02/2022

Very Satisfied

I’ve already left a review but would like to leave another lol my husband and I are highly satisfied with complete wedding + events. I would highly recommend
    Mike C. Married on 06/04/2022

Great service all around

Glad we decided on hiring them for all our services they should up was more then helpful with everything. Would highly recommend.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for hiring COMPLETE weddings + events for all of our services! We are so glad you were happy. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

~ Damon
    Jesus L. Married on 04/23/2022

Fantastic Team

Let me just say that ALL of our guests were more than just pleased with the outcome of the wedding. Johnny and Marlon were fantastic the entire evening and not a single complaint. You have a team of professionals who take their jobs seriously but at the same time are down to earth people who know how to mingle with the crowd.

We are looking forward to see pictures of our wedding

Complete Weddings + Events Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review, Jesus! From start to finish our entire team enjoyed taking care of you guys. We look forward to working with you again the future. Cheers!

Ashlee A. Married on 04/10/2022

Wonderful Experience

Honestly a pleasure working with Complete Weddings + Events South Florida.
    From beginning to end they were easy to communicate with and made sure to bring our vision to life. They touched based with us throughout the entire planning process and made sure we were happy with all services.
    Very professional and will definitely recommend to anyone looking for photography, videography, a DJ or all three!
    Very punctual on replies, updates, the day of the event and they had just the personality we needed for the DJ. Could not ask for anything more.

Hi Ashlee!

We REALLY appreciate you taking the time to fill out this wonderful 5-star review about your experience with us. Communication is everything to us and we are glad you noticed that. It was such a pleasure taking care of you and your guests. Thank you for allowing our team to be a part of the biggest day of your life. We never take that for granted. Cheers!

Liz S. Married on 04/08/2022

Excellent service . And responsiveness

Excellent service and professionalism

Complete Weddings + Events Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to send us a 5-star review, Liz!! We can’t thank you enough. Thank you for allowing our team to celebrate with you and your guests on your special day! Cheers!
  • Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 03/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing to work with and really great pricing!

Complete Weddings and Events was extremely easy to communicate with. They always answered my emails or texts right away and listened to my concerns from the beginning. I would truly recommend them to whoever. Plus getting the photographer and DJ in one pack meant it was a lot more affordable with the same quality.

Complete Weddings + Events Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Samantha! You are so awesome! Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review on our team. We are so happy you were happy. Thanks for making our day by sending these kind words! 😀

Barry Married on 02/25/2022

Complete Perfection!

I had the best experience possible working with Complete Media for my 40th birthday celebration. I began working with Damon & Arturo for the planning process and about a week out I spoke with Johnny the actual photographer who would be shooting my event. He spent a good amount of time discussing with me my event and really wanted to know what was important. He asked all the right questions to ensure he was going to be able to capture the photos I wanted. When it came to the day of the even Johnny was early and even assisted me with setting up since my rental company was running 1.5 hours late dropping everything off.
    During the event Johnny was all over the place shooting away. He interacted with my guests and left a positive impression on them. I had numerous guests after the event telling me how friendly he was. The next business day Arturo touched base with me to see how everything was. He informed me my photos were in editing and I will be receiving them shortly. Once I received the photos, they were PERFECT! Johnny really made sure he got all the photos I wanted including every guest and of all the action. Without a doubt I would recommend Complete Media to anyone looking for ANY of their services offered. They are a top-notch company who really deliver.

Complete Weddings + Events Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Barry! WOW! The words "Complete Perfection" are all we need to hear. Nothing brings us more join than to know you and your guests had a blast at your birthday celebration. We look forward to doing it again with you at your 50th! haha. Cheers!

Pauleen P. Married on 02/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Party Package - Best Day Ever!

What a top-notch company! Shout to Matt, our photographer, and Darron, our DJ for being the life of the party! Our event specialist, Arturo, helped bring these wonderful guys together and I could not have asked for a livelier and kinder group of people. The detailing of our song selections, photo requests, and up lighting came alive and was everything we wanted and more!
    Darron, our DJ literally never missed a beat, and we had our friends and family on the dancefloor more than they were in their seats! It’s always a worry that your guests won’t enjoy themselves, but Complete events reassured us that everyone was having a great time. We can’t wait for our photos and video also! Matt had us laughing and smiling the whole night. We’re so lucky to have had the best of the best be at our wedding.
    We highly recommending booking Complete Events! They have everything you need and the BEST staff!

Complete Weddings + Events Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Hey Pauleen! “Best Day Ever” there may not be 3 words that make us any happier. That’s always our #1 goal! You all were such a pleasure to take care of. Thanks again for choosing Complete to be a part of the biggest day of your life. Cheers!

Jacqueline B. Married on 02/11/2022

Professional, Flexible, Wonderful!

Frank was FANTASTIC! Arturo was amazingly easy to communicate with and he was always consistent with checking in on everything leading up to the big day. We live in LA and the communication was seamless despite the time difference. Payment options were flexible and the event management portal was incredibly helpful! Frank was amazing at confirming all the details and rolling with changes on the fly during our big day. The music was poppin' and EVERYONE danced the whole night through. I thank you all so much for an amazing and unforgettable experience.

Complete Weddings + Events Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Hey Jacqueline! We can’t tell you enough how thankful we are that you took the time to write this awesome review. It means the world to our entire team. You guys and your wedding were so awesome! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of it. Cheers!

Spencer F. Married on 02/06/2022

Best night ever

I used them for my destination wedding and they were so helpful when I had any questions! I wasn’t my picky about the songs and let DJ have fun with it and he did an amazing job. Everyone was on the dance floor all night!

Spencer!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this awesome review. “Best Night Ever” are the best 3 words to us! Our team loved taking care of you guys. Thanks again for letting us celebrate your big day with you guys.

Madelyn M. Married on 01/22/2022

Recommendation

Johnny (photographer) and Darron (DJ) made our wedding so memorable not only for myself and husband but also for every single one of our guests. Our guests even brought them up the following day to say how amazing they did. They made the entire day so easy and simple with their great communication. They were so easy going and joined in on all of our fun.

Complete Weddings + Events Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Madelyn. Darron and Johnny are definitely Rock Stars with the COMPLETE weddings + events family.

I'm so happy that you and Casey are pleased with our services.

Cheers to the two of you!

~ Damon
    Sasha Married on 01/09/2022

Absolutely amazing service!

From the initial meeting to the end went amazing, communication was excellent and the whole team was very professional, would highly suggest for any event, they are the best!

Hi Sasha!

You are awesome for taking the time to leave us this wonderful 5 start review. It was a pleasure taking care of you and your friends & family. Thanks again for choosing Complete to be a part of your special day! Cheers!

Cynthia V. Married on 12/26/2021

Great communication, amazing DJ/MC

Complete Weddings + Events was a delight to work with! From working with Don, Arturo and Marlon, it was a great experience and great customer service. Marlon was amazing at our wedding, he understood what we wanted and delivered! Everyone had an amazing time! Would definitely recommend.

Hi Cynthia!

Thank you thank you for this awesome 5-star review! From start to finish our team really enjoyed taking care of you and your guests. It was such an honor to be apart of your big day. Cheers!

Nicole Z. Married on 12/18/2021

Excellent Communicators

As people who have worked in the hospitality industry, my husband and I are super picky when it comes to good service. We loved how responsive the team was, and they made sure they were giving us exactly what we wanted. We appreciated their level of professionalism and attention to detail.

Complete Weddings + Events Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome five star review, Nicole! We know there is an abundance of vendors to choose from in South Florida so thank you again for choosing us. It was such a pleasure to take care of you guys. Happy New Year!

• Melanie
    Melanie O. Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great team and fun energy!

We loved working with complete weddings! Arturo was very responsive and great with follow-up through the entire process. We had the best team the day of our wedding. Our day of coordinator, Sherah was amazing! She was on top of everything and we were always in contact with her. Dj Darron was amazing and played all our requested songs. Photographer Johnny was so energetic and fun to work with. And our videographer Renso was great and got all the shots we wanted. We also added the photo booth which was a great touch! We especially loved the team joining us on the dance floor for a few line dances! It was a great day! Thank you everyone!!

Hey Melanie!!

We were so happy to see your review come through! Nothing brings us more joy than to know your wedding day was a success and so much fun. Thank you for the kind words and allowing us to celebrate with you and your awesome friends and family. Cheers!

Shannon B. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Complete weddings and events is AMAZING!

I cannot say enough great things about the team at complete! Marcey the photographer is exceptional, Darron the DJ has such a fun personality and had everyone dancing to the music, Jose the videographer is amazing, videography is a must to capture your perfect night! Lastly, Arturo was extremely helpful and great at communicating with the artists to make sure our day was amazing and stress free. My husband and I were so happy with our choice to hire complete for our special day :)

Complete Weddings + Events Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Hi Shannon! Thank you for taking the time to leave this amazing review! Nothing makes us happier than knowing you were happy. I can’t wait to share your kind words with the entire team. Cheers to you! 😀

Jon J. Married on 11/13/2021

Damon was the best!

Damon was amazing. Nothing short of it. Very professional, talented DJ, and had an amazing go-with-the-flow personality. The dance floor was packed during his set and no one wanted to leave.

Hey Jonathan!

It was such a pleasure taking care of you guys! I really appreciate tou taking the time to write this awesome review. We are so happy it was an amazing day for you. Thank you for letting us celebrate with you! Cheers!

Brooke G. Married on 11/06/2021

Professional

The entire team from start to finish are very professional and precise on every detail. This is the second time I’ve used complete and again they went above and beyond my expectations!Looking forward to working with them again in the future!

Brooke!

Thank you sooooo much for this awesome review! We loved taking care of you guys! Cheers!

illustration stars