COMPLETE weddings + events Reviews

83 Reviews for COMPLETE weddings + events

• James

James T. · Getting married on 08/08/2021

Amazing service

Amazing and awesome service! Loved everything. Worked well with what I wanted for the wedding. Couldn't ask for a better service. Thank you again!!

Sent on 09/26/2020

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Hey James! It’s great to hear from you again and THANK YOU so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us this awesome 5-Star review! We loved celebrating with you on the biggest day of your life! Cheers!

Susan H. · Getting married on 08/07/2021

DJ Service is awesome

I would definitely recommend this DJ service. They played all of the right songs and had all of our guests dancing until the reception ended. Although I would recommend giving them a list of songs or some suggestions for music during your guests' dinner - the elevator music they played during that time was not great. That could just vary by DJ, though. Other than that, I have no complaints.thanks all of ...

Sent on 08/08/2020

Hey Susan!

THANK YOU so much for the feedback and 5 star review! We never take these for granted! It was such an honor to take care of you and your family. Cheers to you and your marriage!

Patricia R. · Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing night!

Our DJ Marlon was amazing, he made our special night a memorable one, all my family and friends had a blast and it all came together perfectly, and it was all thanks to him, I will recommend Complete Wedding and Events to all my friends. And I am super excited to see how our pictures come out! Our fotographer Amy also did an amazing job!!"

Sent on 05/24/2021

Hey Patricia!

We are so happy you had a blast! That’s always our goal! 🙂 We can’t wait to get your photos in your hands, you won’t be disappointed. Thanks again for allowing our team to be a part of the biggest day of your life. We never take that for granted. Cheers!

- The Complete Team
  • Courtney

Courtney S. · Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing! Darron was an amazing DJ!

We had Darron as our DJ and he was amazing! He played all of the songs we requested and stuck to our preferred song choices! He was professional, outgoing, and the perfect DJ for our wedding! He was also easy going and had an awesome personality, felt like we were long time friends and he was invested in our ceremony! Highly recommend complete weddings and events and Darron of course!

Sent on 05/24/2021
  • Kenny

Kenny · Married on 03/06/2021

Professional & Great team

They are very helpful. The team is there to answer all your questions and they are nice. They arrived on time and included the whole family. A joy to work with them!!

Sent on 03/11/2021

Hey Kenny!
    We appreciate you taking the time to leave us an awesome review! Thank you for choosing Complete Weddings & Events to take care of you and your friends and family. Our team had a blast celebrating with you. Cheers!
  • Yesenia

Yesenia S. · Married on 01/17/2021

Our DJ was amazing

My Husband and I got married on 01/17/21 and Complete Wedding + Events provided us with their DJ service. We had chosen DJ Devine and he was absolutely amazing! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. Our guest couldn’t stop raving on how good his music selection was and how great he was at hyping up the crowd and getting everyone to dance. The dance floor was never empty. Thank you for an unforgettable experience. 10/10 most definitely would recommend.

Sent on 02/02/2021

Yesenia!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this AWESOME review! I am so happy you were happy with Devine! It was such an honor to take care of guys. Cheers!

Rosetta V. · Married on 10/09/2020

Grand Experience

I recommend!! 5/5 stars,because I found exactly what I was looking for! Really all of the staff are so nice! I had a grand experience!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Rosetta!

I am so glad you were happy with your wedding day. That's the only thing that matters to us! It was such an honor to take care of you and your family. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this kind review. Cheers!

• I

Ileana G. · Married on 09/20/2020

Professional, flexible, awesome!

"Great communication can’t wait to receive my photos and video".

Sent on 10/07/2020

Hey Ileana!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave is this 5-star review! It was a pleasure taking care of you guys! Cheers!

• Charles

Charles M. · Married on 08/10/2020

Awesome communication with customers.

Every person deserves the best photography team on their wedding day to capture the most special day in their lives. The Complete Wedding Photography team is exactly that. They exceeded all my expectations and made me feel so comfortable before, during, and after my wedding. They came on time, met with me before my wedding to know exactly what I wanted and understand my cultural wedding, and delivered all my photos and videos very quickly after the wedding. They are truly the best, stop searching here! Trust me!

Sent on 08/16/2020

Hey Charles!

WOW! What an awesome review! This means the world to us. I am so glad you were happy the entire process. Thanks for letting us celebrate the big day with you! Cheers!

N.stf · Married on 05/30/2020

Photographer

Johnny was amazing very professional and helpful. He listened to our ideas for our engagement pictures. And added some of his own.

Sent on 06/03/2020

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Norton!! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with Johnny during your engagement photos. The rest of our team is very excited for your wedding day approaching!! Thanks again for choosing COMPLETE to handle your Photography, DJ and Photo Booth!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca R. · Married on 02/08/2020

Rebecca Taylor

DJ Rojo and the photo booth were amazing. We can’t thank them enough for making our wedding such an memorable experience

Sent on 02/11/2020

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Rebecca! Thank you for choosing us for DJ and Photo Booth. Our team loved celebrating with you!

We hope all is well and Cheers!
  • Crystal

Crystal M. · Married on 11/30/2019

Would hire Complete for another event

I would hire Complete all over again! Damon and Arturo paid attention to every detail throughout the wedding process. Johnny shot our engagement photos and we had a blast. He has great energy. The photos weren't edited to our liking, but when I reached out to Arturo, he fixed them and sent them back with no additional charge.

We hired Complete for photo, video, dj, and photobooth services for our wedding. The whole staff (DJ/MC's Lynn & Darron, videographer Camilo & photographers Abby & Johnny and Photo-Booth attendant Jans) were absolutely amazing. Lynn and Darron got the family involved in dances and kept the energy hype, even for our unique brunch wedding! She sent a follow-up email a few days later thanking us for being part of our wedding. Camilo captured moments we didn't even see, arranging props and things to make each shot perfect. The video was stunning and helped us relive our special day from start to finish. Johnny helped to supervise everyone and brought amazing energy that made the entire day stress-less. Jans was friendly with the family and even reminded guests to stop and take photos in the photobooth and sign the guestbook. The photobooth itself was a little confusing, resulting in some pretty candid shots. The props were a bit dated and used, they could use an upgrade before the next event or some laminate to keep them preserved, but the guestbook served as a great reminder of everyone's well wishes!

I saved the last review for Abby, our photographer. She was the absolute best. I hired her for a boudoir photoshoot the day before the wedding and she was so understanding and patient with requests and "must-have" shots. The day of the wedding, she arrived on time and kept us close to schedule, still capturing all the fun every moment of the way! She was funny and sassy and definitely kept up with our crazy groomsmen and needy family. One of my must-have shots was a huge family photo. She pulled it off and even stole our bubble favors for the cutest shots! She had a great energy and was so much fun to have around all day, being conscious of our newlywed time together and getting the perfect shots. Once we got our photos back, we fell I'm love all over again looking through the memories of the best day ever!

I recommend Complete for all their services and the great management. We even got a surprise visit from Damon as the wedding was winding down. Thank you all so much for everything you did to make our day so special and capture the memories that will live on!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Hey Crystal!

It was honor to take of you and Jordan on your special day at Riverside!

• PATRICIA

Patricia B. · Married on 11/17/2019

Wonderful!

I would highly recommend complete weddings and events. Arturo was a pleasure to plan with. Very helpful and accommodating. Loved our DJ Darron.. He did a fabulous job from beginning to end! The uplighting effects were spectacular...
    Really made the room magical. Thank you all very much!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Hi Tricia!

We had an AWESOME time celebrating with you and Wilbur in November! Darron raved about your party! Thank you for letting us be there to enjoy it with your friends and family!

Damon, Don & Arturo!

Mary R. · Married on 11/09/2019

Great Companu

Guests had an awesome time with the enclosed booth! Staff was accommodating and friendly. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Hi Mary!

Thank you for your kind words. I'm so happy that you were happy with our services!

The entire team at COMPLETE weddings + events treats every event as a unique event. So your review means a lot!

Team Complete
  • · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding of My Dreams

My day was AMAZING because I had an amazing team. Complete Weddings and Events went above and beyond and I am forever grateful!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm so happy that Luis (the DJ), Cristina (the photographer) and Stephen (the videographer) made your night magical!

The entire team at COMPLETE weddings + events worked hard for you and Michael. What an awesome feeling to see that their hard work paid off!

Chantel R. · Married on 07/05/2019

Great experience

Absolutely beautiful!!! I love it. Can't wait to wear it for all my events!! Thank so much!!

Sent on 08/15/2020

Hi Chantel!

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. It means the world to us! Cheers!

Ruth · Married on 06/14/2019

When deciding on a photographer/videographer, we decided to go with one that our vendor recommended since they would know the venue the best. I checked out the website to one and they had the pricing of the packages and what's included, which I really liked. When I called to setup an appointment they pretty much did everything over the phone. I was fine with that since I knew everything upfront before I agreed to anything. I still wanted to check out the other recommendation which was COMPLETE weddings + events. This was the BEST decision we've made. I went onto the website to request info and immediately after, I received a text message from Damon the General Manager. Thanking me for reaching out and asked what exactly was I looking for, I told him via text then we setup an appointment. The day before the appointment Arturo the Event Manager emailed me confirming my appointment and to find out what will we like to drink so they could have it ready. Wow talk about excellent service. From the time we stepped inside the WONDERFUL service continued. Everyone was friendly and asked did we need anything. While waiting for Damon they had us in the room playing slideshows & video's of their work. Once Damon came in he made us feel so comfortable our entire appointment was filled with laughter. He gave us some really good ideas that we will be using. He let us know our engagement session could be anywhere no matter the distance. That surprised us because the other place said we had to stay within Broward County. During our appointment I asked Damon who will be our actual photographer the day of the wedding? He informed us it will be Johnny and we could actually meet him now. Johnny's personality was EVERYTHING he gave me LIFE. We was sold after that. Amy was our photographer for our engagement photo's, she was nothing short of AMAZING. COMPLETE is the BEST!!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Hi Ruth,

I am so happy that your entire experience was Amazing. Me, Arturo, Johnny and Amy worked hard from January, when you first reached out to us, until your wedding in December to make sure you and Israel knew it was the best the BEST decision you made to choose COMPLETE weddings + events.

Now, let’s talk about some amazing options for your album.

• Makinie

Makinie · Married on 05/05/2019

Dream Team with Many Specialties!

My husband and I selected a destination wedding and had no clue where to start planning a beach wedding from the Pacific Northwest. After countless hours of research, we opted for vendors who could provide more than one service and as indicated by the company title, Complete Weddings + Events can do everything entertainment related.

Our Event Manger Arturo spent quite a bit of time consulting with us via email, phone and once in-person (we flew from Seattle to meet all of our vendors). Shout-out to Damon the General Manager for those homemade cookies he gave us during our in-person consultation!!

Arturo assembled a team that complimented my husband and I so well. My husband's family is mid-western (Italian-American )and mine is Caribbean-American, and I told Arturo straight up don't assign a DJ that doesn't know authentic Caribbean music. Arturo laughed and said "we got you.", and made sure we got DJ Marvin.

The following was covered by Complete Weddings & Events:

Lighting:
    Tory:
    What can I say, everything was in the right place to give a magical lavender effect.

DJ - DJ Marvin:
    DJ Marvin was very polite. It started raining 30 minutes before our ceremony start time, and he offered to prop the door open to keep his equipment indoors, but have the ability to play outdoors if that's what we decided (then it started pouring, and we moved everything inside).

He checked in with me before each part on our agenda for the wedding to make sure things went smoothly. DJ Marvin not only knows Caribbean music but reads the crowd in a matter of seconds. He got my family up and jumping right away. Even my 86 year old grampa danced!!
    He was so good, my husband danced, too! Miracle worker.

Drone - Steve (operator)
    Did a fantastic job capturing our "first look/reveal" moments, as well as aerial view of the city. In fact, he did SO well that our final video looks almost like the ceremony was both indoors and outdoors.

Photographer - Tony
    Bubble Machine - Tony (operator)
    What can I say about Tony? This man is an artist. He has an eye for the perfect moment. I was shy about having a male photographer, but he was so polite I felt comfortable right away. The way he directed my husband and I, I think we came off as natural (which we expressed concern about because we are generally camera shy and awkward). Tony even capitalized on moments we didn't expect, such as the double-rainbow that came out right as our ceremony ended. Our day-of planner thought of a send-off up the elevator, and Tony accommodated. It was funny riding up and down for the right shot but boy did he capture it.

Videographer - Brennan
    Brennan was professional, prompt and captured my sisters and my getting ready moments. He kept a straight face and focused as we joked, cursed and did what ladies do when dressing together. We apologized for being crass, and he chuckled and said it was fine and continued filming. He seemed to capture candid moments, and towards the end of getting ready, did some staged shots with my sisters and mom which was fun.

Finally, I'm not sure who put together our wedding video but it's so beautiful I cried watching it, and so did some of our friends and family AND a few family members have asked what songs were in the background. Full disclaimer: It takes a minimum of 12 weeks for the video, but its so worth the wait.
    Arturo did a great job giving us monthly updates of progress from photo development to where we were in the queue for the final video edits.

Since we aren't from Miami, they even packaged the USBs for the photos and video so securely in magenta and lavender pouches. It's the small touches that really makes COMPLETE Weddings + Events Miami crew so wonderful.

I'd give them 10 stars if we weren't limited to 5.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Oh my goodness!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm so happy that you & Brandon are pleased with the entire team at COMPLETE weddings + events.

Thank you so much for allowing us to make your dreams come true.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 02/16/2019

DJ Marvin was our dream DJ for our dream day!

I'll start with Arturo and Rachel. I met them both at different bridal shows and they are awesome. We ended up working with Arturo after he followed up with us. He was so great and always prompt to follow up and answer our questions.

Now to Marvin! We could not have chosen a better DJ for our wedding than Marvin. He was easy to work with, kept our guests happy, and was so flexible with all of our wants! He truly made our day more special. We had so many cultures and backgrounds represented at our wedding from Irish to German to Jamaican to Cuban to Peruvian.... I can't even count how many nationalities! Plus a big group from South Florida and a big group from Texas, so the music was going to be tricky, but Marvin exceeded all of our expectations in making everyone feel included. Everyone had a wonderful time and we can't thank him enough for making our day so special!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Hi Megan,

I'm so glad that Marin exceeded yours and Jose's expectations. Secret Woods Nature Center will never be the same after such a rockin party :)

Give me a call, I have a special gift to you from COMPLETE weddings + events.

Stephen B. · Married on 12/29/2018

Awesome to work with!

Complete wedding + events did the lighting and photos for my wedding. My wife and I couldn't be happier with the out come. It was a great value and the staff was fun and easy to work with!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Hi Stephen,

I'm so happy that everything went great for you and Vanessa. You chose an excellent location with the Newport Beachside Resort and the pictures that we took for you should reflect the beauty in the location as well as the love that you and Vanessa share!

When the two of you think about getting an album, give me a call. I have some new upgrades that I would like to gift to you.

• Quitel

Quitel · Married on 11/25/2018

Excellent loved every moment

The customer service and flexibility was outstanding loved it!!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

I want to personally thank you and Ramone for choosing us to provide the DJ and lighting for your wedding. DJ Tory worked very hard to exceed your expectations and I have a huge smile on my face knowing that he did!

Kelly A. · Married on 11/03/2018

Complete media entertainment

We had the best time at my daughter's Quince. Our photographer Jonny , videographer David, and dj frank they were adorable and full of personality. Plus, they were attentive, entertaining and knowledgeable. Jonny, frank and David did a fantastic job at my daughter's Quince. I have no complaints, I couldn't ask for more. They're a great team and a great asset to their company. Arturo is one of the best managers to serve, he's very passionate and professional. He outdid all of my expectations.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Hi Kelly,

Johnny, Frank, David, Arturo and I had 1 specific goal for Katie's Quinces. That was to make it the best one ever.

It makes me very proud to see that our team here at COMPLETE weddings + events exceeded your expectations!

Thank you for trusting us with your vision,

J. Reese · Married on 10/27/2018

50th Suprise Birthday Party

Very professional. Very flexible. They were very experienced, equipped, and especially on time to my event. The photographer, the videographer, and all the other on-hand personnel was worth every dollar. (Quality!)

Sent on 12/10/2018

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

I'm so sorry that it took me this long to respond to you John but I am happy that we could make Norma's surprise birthday party a roaring success.

The team at COMPLETE weddings + events worked hard to keep things a secret but still do an amazing job.

I was looking at the photo booth pictures and see that it was a Hit! I'm sure the two of you will enjoy the memory book for years and years.

Kate · Married on 10/05/2018

Package was AMAZING!

My husband and I got married October 5, 2018. We first reached out and Arturo responded and took the time to listen to what we needed. We were also offered other options as add ons if we wanted. We were giving a sheet to help us plan what we wanted and how we wanted our wedding to feel. We chose to go with a Photographer, Videographer and DJ. Our photographer was Amy. She reached out to confirm the details that I provided. On the day of she arrived a few minutes early and was great the whole night. She listened when we asked for certain pictures and made sure to grab some of the same photos our guests wanted. She worked really well with the videographer Camilo. He too showed up a few minutes early and really got to work to make sure he captured everything! As a team they worked well with the DJ as well. DJ Darron reached out to confirm things and was flexible when some of our wedding party changed. He checked in to make sure we had the right songs at the right time. Requests were taken and he was a lot of fun joining in on the floor by his equipment. His being so interactive made it fun. When we weren't sure of songs for certain activities we left it up to DJs choice and we couldn't be happier with what he picked. I would recommend them to anyone and would use the services again if I ever needed them.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Hi Kate,

I hope things are going well for you and Will up in Virginia.

I wanted to take a second and thank you for your feedback on COMPLETE weddings + events.

Thank you so much for trusting us. I'm so happy that you feel you made the right choice. Amy, Camilo and Darron will also be happy to hear the good news I'm going to share.