3200 N Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL 33431 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Love My Glam Events

Love My Glam Events offers wedding planning services to couples in Boca Raton, Florida. Their team wants to be by your side from prep to perfection. De-stress with the help of their team and relax while they plan every detail.

Experience
Their full range of talent offers one collaborative team. Chelsea, the lead event director, grew up with a love for hospitality after watching her mother work in the food industry. Lina, the beauty team lead, has used her talents to beautify those in fashion shows, music videos, photo shoots and more. Designer Teresa has been drawing fashion designs since she was a child.

Build your wedding from nothing with their Ground Zero package, which includes full planning for those who want to sit back and enjoy their engagement. Couples can also use the team for day-of coordination. Services include:

• Partial planning
  • Budget analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Referrals

Other Services
Their team provides a full range of services to make wedding planning easy. Choose Love My Glam Events for your DJ, custom catering and officiant needs as well.

Follow Love My Glam Events on

Love My Glam Events 5
Love My Glam Events 6
Love My Glam Events 7

Dianne · Married on 11/24/2018

We loved Chelsea and will always recommend her to family and friends! Made our wedding day great!

Chelsea Alexis was a true professional.
    She was very thorough and organized and helped make our daughter and new son-in-laws wedding flawless!
    We couldn’t have done it all without her and would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Katie Kilfoil · Married on 11/24/2018

Love My Glam made everything PERFECT!

Everyone at Love My Glam was absolutely amazing! Chelsea made the process so easy and was so accommodating throughout planning and on the day of. I couldn't be happier with how smooth the wedding went I know that it was because of Love My Glam. Would 100% recommend to everyone!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Porsha

Porsha · Married on 11/04/2018

Hands down incredibly AMAZING!!!!!!

I’m not sure if this review can really justified how amazing Love my glam event is. My event planner Chelsea was hands down amazing and the best in the business. Considering I had so much on my plate at the beginning phase of planning our wedding I knew that hiring an event planner was necessary. A friend of mine referred Chelsea to me and I couldn’t be happier. Chelsea is very professional, prompt, patient, organized and knowledgeable. All of the vendors that she recommended were phenomenal. Days leading up to the wedding everyone complimented me on how calm I was and I give all the credit to Chelsea. Megan was great as well and she made sure my wedding party had everything they needed and felt comfortable. Chelsea made sure our wedding was everything we dream of. My husband, parents and wedding party consider her family now :-) and are amazed at how smoothly our wedding went because of Chelsea and her team.

I can’t not thank Chelsa enough for the best day ever! I guarantee you hiring her is your best choice-if you have to choose between a necessary and want for your wedding planning needs Chelsa is NECESSARY without a doubt!

Sent on 11/29/2018

• How many planners are on your team? 5

Real Weddings

• Skip Kelly Entertainment
    Skip Kelly Entertainment Wedding DJs

Chelsea really knows her business. No matter what kind of affair you're having, she and her team step up to the plate and hit the ball out of the park every single time. I have had the pleasure to work with Chelsea and Love My Glam Events on many different weddings and she always makes them glamorous, functional and stress-free for the client. She has the personality to work with every type of client and the attention to detail necessary to create events that people will talk about for years to come. I have been in the wedding business as a DJ and Master of Ceremonies and seen many event companies, but NONE stand out in my mind like Chelsea's. I highly recommend her services and you will not be disappointed working with her. *Two Thumbs Up !* -Skip Kelly

• Posh Petals Miami
    Posh Petals Miami Wedding Florists

Working with Chelsea and her team is always a pleasure. Organized, professional and detail oriented, she has a gift for executing events without a hitch! She's got a love for what she does and it shows, we LOVE, Love My Glam!

• Catering CC
    Catering CC Wedding Caterers

I Love....... Love My Glam!!!! We are a full service catering company that demands nothing but the best, for our happy couples special day. Chelsea from LMG completes our overall mission of PERFECTION!!! Our couples are in good hands with her attention to details, her above and beyond attitude & her sense of urgency. Love My Glam makes us looks really good!!!! Thank you Chelsea!

• 3200 N Federal Hwy Boca Raton, 33431 See on map