1599 sw 30th Ave, Boynton Beach, FL 33426 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 93

About Catering CC

Catering CC is a wedding catering company located in Palm Beach County, Florida. The menus at this catering company can be customized to fit your specific needs. They specialize in classical cuisine with a Florida-Caribbean twist. Along with their award-winning cuisine, Catering CC has rentals and décor available to accompany your dishes. Chef Winston Williams has over 25 years of culinary experience and is willing to work with your budget while also satisfying your vision for your wedding day.

Catering CC offers numerous options for catering on your wedding day, including buffet, family style, plated and stations. Additional services include:

• Cake and cutting
  • Hors-d'oeuvres
  • Servers
  • Tastings

Cuisine
The cuisine styles are unlimited at Catering CC, as they can cook anything from Chinese to Caribbean dishes. Additional cuisine styles include:

• American
  • Mexican
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish

Other Services
This company is able to provide bar services such as the champagne toast and house drinks. Additional bar services include:

• Bartenders
  • Cash, limited, or open bar
  • House beet, liquor, and wine
  • Liquor license
0046unveiledeventsccc

• Videos 3

90 Reviews for Catering CC

Ariel · Married on 07/07/2018

Catering CC was the most delicious food I’ve ever had at a wedding! Every single one of my guests were raving about the food and asking who catered! So I was a destination bride from california. I had my wedding in Delray Beach, FL on July 7, 2018. Originally I was planning to order catering from a local italian restaurant when I made the decision to hire a catering company instead. I truly believe food is a huge factor in making a wedding amazing and making guests happy and I realized I didn’t want to skimp on this part of my wedding. With the change of heart I immediately started researching caterers near Delray Beach. Because it was so last minute I wasn’t going to get to do a tasting so I had to make my decision based on reviews and phone consultation. I immediately called Catering CC and provided them with my wedding date and they were willing to provide catering for my wedding even with such a short notice. About a week before the wedding I had contacted the chef regarding making a change to the menu due to my mother being gluten free as well as a few other guests and Chef Winston was more than willing to accompany my request. Come the day of the wedding everything was delivered on time. I had ordered the Mediterranean buffet with salad, spanakopita, baked Quattro penne formaggio, roasted vegetables, garlic smashed potatoes, braised short ribs, and pine nut crusted chicken. Every single item on our menu was absolutely Devine and fresh tasting! My mouth is literally watering imaging the food now even a month later! I had ordered catering for 35 guests and there was so much food! Even with most people eating 2 plates we still had leftovers. Catering CC was absolutely delicious food and I would definitely hire them again. Thank you Catering CC for delivering truly yummy food!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Catering CC's reply:

Ariel..Thank you so much for choosing us! Congratulations on your marriage !!!

Stacy · Married on 05/25/2018

I found Catering CC on Google and based on the 5 star reviews decided to give them a call. We were planning a party at our home for friends and family to celebrate our marriage. From the beginning, the communication between myself was the chef was phenomenal. He was easy to reach and speak with and gave me a some sample menus to choose from but was very willing to customize my menu and do whatever we wanted. With chefs help and guidance, we decided on a bbg/grill menu. On the day of the party chef and his amazing staff arrived and took over. They set everything up from tables to chairs to candles and decor.
    So now let’s talk about the food.....well I must say that the food will be talked about for weeks. We had about 50 people and each and every person was blown away by how delicious the food was!!! The passed appetizers were not only the most delicious appetizers I have ever had, but they were creative and beautifully served. The bbq/grilled food was amazing. I have received so many texts from our guests about how great the food was. The staff and service was extremely professional and they did a great job.
    I would use Catering CC anytime I was having a party at my home or any other venue. They are amazing, phenomenal, and all the other glowing and flattering adjectives you can find!!!!!
    Thanks again chef to you and your staff for making our night so special!!! Cheers !!!

Catering CC FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 75.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 18.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Frolic+Feast
    Frolic+Feast Wedding Planners

By far one of THE best catering teams in Miami. Super creative, very punctual, professional servers and great follow up. Their creations are sublime and never disappoint.

• OMEGA MUSIC DJ's
    OMEGA MUSIC DJ's Wedding DJs

I love the folks at Catering CC and, of course, Chef Winston himself. They are really easy to work with and super talented the food is always amazing. I always recommend them to my clients!

• 1599 sw 30th Ave Boynton Beach, Florida, FL 33426 See on map