Catering CC Reviews

90 | Boynton Beach, FL

90 Reviews for Catering CC

90 Catering CC Reviews

Ariel · Married on 07/07/2018

Catering CC was the most delicious food I’ve ever had at a wedding! Every single one of my guests were raving about the food and asking who catered! So I was a destination bride from california. I had my wedding in Delray Beach, FL on July 7, 2018. Originally I was planning to order catering from a local italian restaurant when I made the decision to hire a catering company instead. I truly believe food is a huge factor in making a wedding amazing and making guests happy and I realized I didn’t want to skimp on this part of my wedding. With the change of heart I immediately started researching caterers near Delray Beach. Because it was so last minute I wasn’t going to get to do a tasting so I had to make my decision based on reviews and phone consultation. I immediately called Catering CC and provided them with my wedding date and they were willing to provide catering for my wedding even with such a short notice. About a week before the wedding I had contacted the chef regarding making a change to the menu due to my mother being gluten free as well as a few other guests and Chef Winston was more than willing to accompany my request. Come the day of the wedding everything was delivered on time. I had ordered the Mediterranean buffet with salad, spanakopita, baked Quattro penne formaggio, roasted vegetables, garlic smashed potatoes, braised short ribs, and pine nut crusted chicken. Every single item on our menu was absolutely Devine and fresh tasting! My mouth is literally watering imaging the food now even a month later! I had ordered catering for 35 guests and there was so much food! Even with most people eating 2 plates we still had leftovers. Catering CC was absolutely delicious food and I would definitely hire them again. Thank you Catering CC for delivering truly yummy food!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Catering CC's reply:

Ariel..Thank you so much for choosing us! Congratulations on your marriage !!!

Stacy · Married on 05/25/2018

I found Catering CC on Google and based on the 5 star reviews decided to give them a call. We were planning a party at our home for friends and family to celebrate our marriage. From the beginning, the communication between myself was the chef was phenomenal. He was easy to reach and speak with and gave me a some sample menus to choose from but was very willing to customize my menu and do whatever we wanted. With chefs help and guidance, we decided on a bbg/grill menu. On the day of the party chef and his amazing staff arrived and took over. They set everything up from tables to chairs to candles and decor.
    So now let’s talk about the food.....well I must say that the food will be talked about for weeks. We had about 50 people and each and every person was blown away by how delicious the food was!!! The passed appetizers were not only the most delicious appetizers I have ever had, but they were creative and beautifully served. The bbq/grilled food was amazing. I have received so many texts from our guests about how great the food was. The staff and service was extremely professional and they did a great job.
    I would use Catering CC anytime I was having a party at my home or any other venue. They are amazing, phenomenal, and all the other glowing and flattering adjectives you can find!!!!!
    Thanks again chef to you and your staff for making our night so special!!! Cheers !!!

Sue · Married on 05/19/2018

We had a High School Graduation Party for our son.
    The communication between Kia & Chef Winston was outstanding.
    They really worked hard to accommodate our budget & menu.
    Everything was fantastic and everyone loved the food.
    We tried working with other caterers but no-one came close to the professionalism & quality of CC Catering!!!
    Thank you again for helping make our evening so special.
    We will definitely be using this great company again!

Allison · Married on 03/09/2018

Chef Winston is AMAZING!! Our wedding was a month ago and I am still getting phone calls about how amazing the food was. Wedding food is always hit or miss. It either isn't very tasty or it is served cold. Catering CC's food was so flavorful and hot! Chef Winston worked with our needs and knocked it out of the park! We served chicken and beef on the same plate and all our guest were so pleased! Catering CC's staff was just as amazing as his food! Thank you Chef Winston for making the whole process so easy! I have already provided 3 other potential customers your contact information and will continue to recommend you!

Danielle · Married on 01/06/2018

First and foremost let me say this..Chef Winston and his staff are beyond phenomenal. This goes back from when I first spoke with him regarding catering for our wedding. He was very patient with me and would consistently say it is an Experience. He was absolutely correct. From the time we had our food tasting all the way up to our wedding. Our tasting was so personalized that we felt like we were at a 5 star restaurant. Omg all his food was very delicious and the taste was like no other. Some of items on our menu consisted of the key lime grouper and pot roast, green beans, garlic mashed potatoes and tropical red beans and rice. We had several guest come to us and tell us that the food was exceptional..even the picky eaters loved his food. The seasoning for everything was a perfect balance. The grouper was so flavorful and the pot roast melted in your mouth. In additional our cocktail hour was great. The assorted fruit he provided was very fresh and sweet. The servers were very attentive as well. Last but not least he was able to work within our budget and has just about anything you can imagine. Chef Winston and his staff will definitely have our support for anything we have catered going forward. Thank you thank you thank you.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Catering CC's reply:

Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... It was pleasure serving you!! CHEERS!!

Dawn · event on: 12/09/2017

“Excellent service”
    My guest are all still raving about the food

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

We are so glad that we hired Catering CC for our wedding. Chef Winston was responsive throughout the whole planning process and his food is to die for. Everything was melt in your mouth delicious!! We got endless compliments on how good the food was days after the wedding was over. I would highly recommend Chef Winston for any type of catering event!

Bridgette · Married on 06/11/2017

The caterer for our wedding cancelled on us a week before the wedding. A friend gave me Catering CC information and told me to contact them and see if they can help. They were a big help. They stepped in at the last minute and offered Professional and flexible service. And even though it was the last minute they still was willing to work with our budget I am grateful and I definitely will be using them for my next event.

Michele · event on: 02/25/2017

INCREDIBLE FOOD....and plenty of it....best service from a truly professional caterer..
    Hope he's available for our next event...

Reginald / Andrea · Married on 04/15/2017

All we can say is fabulous / professional. The food, the bar, the buffet set up, the appearance, the service, you made the event great. We're still hearing from the guest and family at the wedding how wonderful the food was. Andrea and I Reginald would like to Thank You for making our day beautiful. We will recommend CC Catering every opportunity we get.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Catering CC's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us for your big day...It was a pleasure serving you... CHEERS!!!

annie · Married on 01/28/2017

Chef Winston and his team are outstanding.
    They are available and supportive throughout the planning process and punctual and detail oriented throughout the event. I had my jan 28th wedding catered by Chef W and the food was outstanding. We had 1 hour of hors d'oeuvres, dinner (for about 45 people), kids meal, and then late night snack...everything was outstanding. The wedding was at a private residence so the Chef came out the day before to scope out the kitchen, service space and the bar. He made professional notes and the next day it was perfect and the event execution was seamless!
    Highly highly recommend Chef Winston and his crew!
    I (as the Type A bride) felt very comfortable and did not have to worry about a thing with this team ;)

Abby · Married on 10/22/2016

We chose Chef Winston to cater our wedding. He was professional and prompt in his responses throughout the planning process. The food was fantastic! Our guests are still raving about it. His staff took great care of us and were very professional. He comes highly recommended!

adam · Married on 10/15/2016

I cant speak more highly of Chef winston and his staff. They accommodated a large last minute increase in guest at the wedding un-expectantly, and handled it with grace. The food was second to none and we are still getting compliments about the food at the wedding. All the guests raved that that food was not the usual wedding food. it has flare and great seasoning. i am excited to use him and staff for future events that i host in the city.

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2016

THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT, VENDOR WAS ON TIME, HIS STAFF WAS VERY COURTEOUS. SHOULD I HAVE AN EVENT AGAIN I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO USE CATERING CC. CHEF WINSTON CATERED TO ALL MY NEEDS FOR MY WEDDING !!!!

Deon · Married on 09/04/2016

Delicious food, customized service, attention to detail, professionalism, and a chef with an outstanding personality. Chef Winston and his staff catered my wedding/birthday party on 9/4 at the Mansion's of Tuckahoe and my guests are still talking about the food a month later. We had island stations and a paella station and it was a great decision to cater the event in this style. Everyone had the opportunity to taste the delicious selection of foods that Chef Winston makes. Without hesitation he is the maestro of fine dining. Not only is he an excellent chef, but he is proud of his work and so he pays extra attention to detail as it pertains to the overall presentation of the meal. He is pleasant, creative, and puts his personal touch on each dish. I also am happy that I chose him as my chef, because 6 weeks prior to my event I lost my venue and Chef Winston convinced me not to cancel my event and found a new venue for me and my finance. Mansions of Tuckahoe is a hidden gem that I was not aware of, and only a professional who has a network of entertainment professionals is able to provide this level of service to their clients. Chef Winston saved the day by not only doing a remarkable job in catering my event, but he found us a beautiful replacement venue and a professional and dedicated Event Planner (Elizabeth Hollman) and this was more than my new husband and I could ever ask for. Also, Catering CC has the most competitive prices for the level of service that is offered. Chef Winston you are an amazing Chef and businessman, H and I love you. Thanks for everything.

dewey · Married on 04/30/2016

If you want good food, good service and someone who cares about the quality of food at your event, then your search is over. We have, and will continue to use, Catering CC (Chef Winston) for any event big or small that we have.

Berta · Married on 04/30/2016

Catering CC catered our son and daughter's wedding rehearsal dinner. The event was nearly three months ago and we're still hearing from friends and family about the great food and service. I'm not certain whether we've received more compliments about the presentation, the uniqueness of the menu or the taste of the food itself. In a nutshell, Chef Winston and his professional staff went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations by a long shot. They are the personification of professionalism, experience and innovation and we are looking forward to the next event they will be catering. Anyone who is in search of an amazing catering company to make their event a success, would be wise to consider Chef Winston and Catering CC.
    Jorge & Berta Garcia, Miramar, FL

Kayla · Married on 04/16/2016

We hired Catering CC for our wedding in April. The food was delicious and service with Chef Winston & his staff was phenomenal. We had nothing but compliments from our guests. I would definitely recommend Catering CC!

Kristin · Married on 04/09/2016

I can not say enough great things about Chef Winston and his staff at Catering CC. We found him for our wedding while doing some research online. My husband and I spoke with him in person, and we were hooked from the moment we met him! He is so passionate about what he does and it really shows through his food. We decided to do the all-inclusive wedding package, that included an open bar with top shelf liquor all night, hand crafted hors d'oeuvres created by Chef Winston, chef's signature salad, and a choice of 3 different proteins. His package also provided the linens, silverware, drinking glasses, and the cake!!! It's like a one stop shop, and Chef WInston will guide you the whole way. Even with as busy as chef is, he was always willing to talk on the phone, respond promptly to emails, and meet in person to answer any questions and put us at ease for our big day. We felt really comfortable with him and his team , and we trusted that he was going to do an amazing job. Did I mention that the food was incredible? Our guests still can't stop talking about how delicious everything tasted. Chef Winston even threw in some surprises! He had our name written across the sides of the bar, and he created a delicious signature cocktail for us and our guests. As a late night snack, his staff walked around with mini milkshakes and fries while everyone was on the dance floor. Everything was executed perfectly, and we would have Chef Winston and his staff do it all again if we could. Look no further for your wedding or any other event if you want outstanding service, incredible food, and a passionate, caring chef that's at the head of it all. Thank you Chef Winston! We love you!

Kristin and Angel

Norma · Married on 03/05/2016

Berumen - Davis March 5, 2016
    From the minute we had our tasting, we knew that Catering CC was the one! Chef Williams and Chelsea are amazing, great to work with and very detailed oriented. The hors d'oeuvres were like no other, from the mini crab cakes to the Virgin Islands Rum & Coke Shrimp cocktail no words can describe them. The dinner presentation and flavors were unbelievable. The combination of the Broiled Key Lime Grouper and "Floribbean Style" Beef Skillet Roast was out of this WORLD!! My guests could not stop raving over the food, service and attention to detail that Catering CC provided. Thank You Chef Williams, Chelsea and staff for making our day UNFORGETTABLE!

Christopher · Married on 02/13/2016

Chef Winston Williams handled all the catering for our entire wedding from the exquisite hors d'oeuvres to the final servings of so many amazing deserts.
    Our wedding and reception was on the water at our home in Jupiter Cover Fl. It was a very elegant and private celebration or the 21 people attending.
    His staff could not have been more professional and courteous throughout the entire evening. The five course meal was, to date, the best dinner we have experienced which says a lot being we travel extensively. Our biggest concern was that since he was preparing for so many people how was he going to perform this using our family size kitchen. I don't know how he did it, but everything was cooked perfectly and served at the exact temperature required for each individual dish. We had eclectic dishes of shrimp, lobster beat salad, crab in mushrooms, lamb appetizers, Gnocci Pomadora, Sea bass and much more!
    If you use Chef Winston, your expectations will be exceeded. Chris and Meredith West

Sue · Married on 02/06/2016

Winston exceeded my high expectations. He executed a lovely feast for my farm style wedding. He was flexible when I had to suddenly change venues three days before the party. The food was spectacular and my guests were catered to by his wonderful staff. I would suggest Catering CC to anyone planning a large party.

Malinda · Married on 09/26/2015

Chef Winston and his staff provided food, bar service, and a DJ. All were exceptional. The food was so good many of our guests are still talking about it. So much so that we plan on using their services for corporate events in the future. The bar service and DJ were such a pleasure and a joy to have at our wedding. We're very thankful for Catering CC being a part of our special day. It simply would not have been the same without them.

If I could give more than a 5 star rating, I would. First, Chef Winston's food is fabulous! His hors d'oeuvres were beyond delicious, especially the conch fritters and jerk chicken. All the guests raved about the meatballs too! His seasonal choices were the best! We had a barbeque theme, and his beef brisket, barbeque chicken and blackened fish were extremely tasty. He modified his menu and services to meet our needs and he gave me great ideas to keep the price within our budget. He gave us the best food and exceptional service-a fantastic value! He was always responsive and always super nice. If you need a caterer, call Chef Winston. I give him and his staff the highest recommendation that I can ☺